Bru's Girls Ch. 08

Story Info
Party at Viggo's.
1.8k words
4.56
12.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leaned against Beth, trying to get her stomach to quit rolling. She was white as a sheet.

"He's not picking us up himself, is he?" Alyssa asked for the third time. "Surely he's gonna send a car."

"I think that answers your question," Thi said, pointing. Dom stood on the curb next to a limo. Alyssa squealed and ran to him. He met her half way.

"Ew. Get a room," Nicki called out. She picked up hers and Alyssa's suitcases and started forward.

"Do they have the same type of relationship as you and Orly?" Beth asked.

"Don't know, don't care." Amy pulled the handle of her suitcase up and dragged it behind her. When she reached the limo, Nicki, Thi and Alyssa were already inside.

"Hey Amy." Dom kissed her cheek. "You look like death warmed over."

"I feel like it."

"Look over the limo, to the right," he said softly.

She glanced in the direction he said. She sucked in a breath. "When did he get in?"

"An hour ago."

Orlando unfolded himself from the side of the car. Cautiously he made his way to them. He pulled Amy in for a hug.

"Hey you," she said, putting her arms around his neck.

"Hey yourself. How's my girls?"

"Airsick." She crinkled her nose. "Your girls?"

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Just a feeling."

"Find out!" Thi yelled at them from inside the limo.

They ignored her. He cocked his head to the side. They walked away from their friends towards the car he was leaning on. They crept along in airport traffic. Soon they were on the road heading to Beverly Hills.

Amy laid her head back against the seat. She closed her eyes, letting the cool wind blow over her. She felt his hand on her thigh. Smiling she opened her eyes. Orlando was pulling into the driveway of a huge house.

"Viggo's," he said, answering her silent question. "Did you bring a swimsuit?"

"In my suitcase, which is with Dom."

He grinned. "Guess we'll have to improvise." He helped her out of the car and up the front walk. He opened the door and ushered her inside.

"He keeps his doors unlocked?"

"I called the housekeeper when I landed." He pushed her out of the way. "You can go all the way in." She was staring at the house.

"My house can fit in here twice," she said in awe.

He laughed. "Come on. The housekeeper just left." He grabbed her hand and dragged her through the house to the backyard. Just outside the door, he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. "How fast can you get undressed?"

"You know the answer to that. I'm sure there's a nice big bed inside."

He popped the hooks on her overalls and tugged them down. "We'll find the bed later." He pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in her underwear and shoes.

He held her arms out and looked at the changes in her body. Her breasts were considerably larger. They had grown from a B to a D. Her waist still curved in to flare out with her hips. Below her navel, her stomach was starting to round. He dropped to his knees and placed a kiss on the small bulge. A small smile danced across her lips. She stroked his hair back.

Viggo Mortensen frowned as he parked behind a convertible. It wasn't Henry's car; it could be his girlfriend's. His frown deepened when he found the front door unlocked.

"Henry? Mrs. Hernandez?" he called out. Silence answered him. He checked his son's room on the way to his bedroom. Empty.

With a sigh, he threw his suitcase on the bed. As he passed the window, he glanced out. He stopped and looked again. A smile crossed his face. He took his time going down the stairs. Outside he stepped over the clothes that led to the pool. He crouched down.

"You know," he began. The couple jumped. "You're gonna have to clean out the pool if you go any further."

"Hey, Viggo. You weren't supposed to get in till tonight." Orlando stayed in the middle of the pool.

"I caught an early flight." He stood. "There is a pool house you know." He turned and went back inside.

*****

It was more of a gathering of friends. Though he was tired, Viggo liked having his friends here. Orlando and Dom introduced the girls around. Sean Astin and his wife, Christine, Liv Tyler and her husband, Royston Langdon, Elijah Wood and Karl Urban were currently present. Liv informed him that a few other people might show. Amy and Orlando waited until everyone arrived before announcing her pregnancy.

Currently he had bar duty. Amy had showed him how to properly make daiquiris and hurricanes. She was sitting on a chaise lounge talking to Christine. Her sister, Alyssa, barely left Dom's side. Liv and Thi were in deep conversation. Orlando and Dom stood on the patio with Karl and Sean. Nicki tried flirting with Karl, but gave up. She was sitting near Elijah.

He looked around for Beth, a smile playing at the corner of his mouth. She had wandered inside. She took a sip of beer and glanced around the living room. It was done in different shades of brown. Several paintings and photos lined the walls. She strolled to the entertainment center.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Viggo called out.

"No thanks." She leaned over to look at the pictures on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. "These are good."

"Photography's a hobby of mine."

"Amy's pretty good. She brought a couple of albums with her." Straightening she turned to find him standing right behind her. He was staring at her. She bit her lip, drawing his gaze there.

"I like this one," she said breathlessly.

"Which one?" He took a step closer. One hand came up to rest on her hip, the other at the nape of her neck.

"I don't remember."

He caught her lips in a searing kiss.

"Where's Viggo?" Sean asked.

"I'll go look," Karl said, finishing off his beer. He returned a few minutes later. "He's kissing one of their friend's." He gestured to Dom and Orlando.

Dom choked. "Which one?"

"The tall one."

*****

Liv waved to someone behind Thi. "Have you met Paul yet?"

"Paul who?" she asked as she turned to look. Her mouth went dry. "Liv, that's Paul Walker."

"I know, silly." She stood as he neared. After kissing him on the cheek, she introduced her companion. "Paul, this is Thi. She's one of Dom and Orly's friends from New Orleans."

"The Big Easy. I love that town." He sat in Liv's place. "Did you grow up there?"

Liv smiled and strolled over to Christine and Amy.

"You just made her night," Amy said. The brunette actress sat down beside her.

"You're been watched," Christine said softly to Amy. She glanced up to find Karl staring at her. He smiled and saluted her with his beer. She turned her attention back to her companions.

"I think he's interested," Liv said.

"Orly's here," she replied.

"And if he wasn't?" She smiled and shrugged. The others laughed.

Alyssa plopped on the ground next to her sister. "Where's Nicki?"

"Haven't seen her lately." She looked around. "Elijah's missing too."

"Who's Thi talking with?"

"Paul Walker."

"Oh. What about Beth?"

"She went inside a while ago."

*****

Beth pushed Viggo back onto the bed. They had discarded their clothing on the way upstairs. She knelt in front of him. He inhaled sharply as she pressed a kiss to the inside his thigh, her tongue darting out to taste him. Without hesitation her lips slipped around his large rigid member.

He reached down to brush her hair out of the way of his view. Amid groans of pleasure, his intense blue eyes never left her, always watching, anticipating the flicks of her tongue. Her lips moved up and down his dick, taking him in, swallowing him only to pull him out again. His hips thrust upward, pushing his manhood into her mouth with insistence. She took him deep, sucking every hard inch of him.

A low hiss escaped from behind his teeth as she worked him again and again. Her pace increased, bringing him to a crest then slowing.

*****

Christine glanced down at her watch. "Good Lord. I didn't realize it was this late. We'll see you later. Nice to meet you." She stood and went to collect her husband.

"We better go too," Liv said. She leaned over and hugged Amy. "I'll call tomorrow."

"Looks like everyone left us," Paul said. Thi looked around. They were the only ones left in the backyard.

"I'll walk you to your car." In front of the house, she leaned against his Porsche. His arms wrapped around her pinning her to the side of the car. His lips captured hers. His kiss became insistent as did his hands, pushing her T-shirt up to fondle her breasts. Her hands came up to grip his shoulders.

He impatiently unbuttoned her pats then pushed them off her hips. His hand eased between her thighs, pushing her cunt lips apart. She groaned against his mouth as he teased and pinched her clit. She stroked him through his jeans. Breaking the kiss, he spun her around to face the car. He spread her legs as far as they could with the bindings at her ankles. The zipper of his jeans sounded loud in her ears. The tip of his swollen cock probed the entrance to her pussy. He pushed inside, stretching her.

"Ah, Jesus," she whimpered. He withdrew slowly before returning to her heat. She pushed back against him, trying to get him to go faster. His hands were on her hips, his fingers tightening their grip. He kept his steady slow pace for a few more minutes.

"What is it with Thi and outdoors?" Amy asked Orlando. They were looking out of their bedroom window at the couple in the driveway.

"At least you don't have a camera this time." He rubbed her hip beneath her night shirt. He inched it up until he was caressing her flesh.

"I didn't have it last time."

"You made an impression on Karl." His hand moved to her stomach.

"Really?" She acted uninterested.

"Said he wouldn't mind a taste."

"And you responded how?"

He just smiled and tugged her toward the bed.

*****

"What's wrong with you?" Amy asked as she placed a cup of coffee before Nicki.

"Nothing. Just that I was the only person in the house who didn't get laid last night." She pouted.

"I thought you and Elijah hooked up. Besides, Karl went to Elijah's by himself."

"That's cause he was staring at you all night. Really, Amy, why do you get everybody?"

"Morning," Beth said as she entered the kitchen.

"Shut up," Nicki grumbled, picking up her cup and leaving.

"What's her problem?"

"She's horny. The walls are about as thin here as at home."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Thi fucked Paul Walker in the driveway last night," Amy said nonchalantly as she left the room.

Beth choked on her juice. "What? Amy, get back here." She followed.

Keeping you on the edge of your seats yet?