Bru's Girls Ch. 10

Story Info
Natalie Portman and Scott Speedman in New Orleans.
3k words
3.67
11.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took a sip of beer, his eyes never leaving the brunette. He glanced over her friends. The one who favored her stayed at a table near the dance floor. One of the others was always with her. When she stood and stretched, he realized why. Her shirt stretched taunt over her breasts before flowing loosely over her belly. White shorts showed off her legs. He had never found a pregnant woman arousing before, but she had caught his interest. Disappointingly she wasn't the object of his attention.

His brunette pulled the mother-to-be on the dance floor. Standing behind her, she grabbed her hips, moving to the music. A part of him definitely noticed. He met smiling hazel eyes. Saluting her with his beer, he took a sip as she turned her head to speak with the one behind her. Lips brushed cheek. He shuddered, his mind instantly conjuring explicit pictures. Warm brown eyes skimmed over him. She smiled and put her arms around the woman in front of her, kissed her cheek and patted her stomach. He watched as she made her way to him. For a Sunday night, the club bordered on crowded.

Halfway to his table, she was grabbed by a guy and swung around. He frowned when a kiss was planted on her lips. She motioned to the dance floor where the others in her party were, shrugged and nodded in his direction. The guy turned and waved. Scott sat in shock, recognizing Elijah Wood. He kissed her on the cheek and headed out to the dance floor while she continued towards him.

Her short black hair had pink strips and was spiked from sweating. Her clinging top was a creamy white stopping a few inches above her belly button, her navel ring winking with every step. Her jeans rode low enough for the straps of her panties to show. Upon reaching his table, he was stunned when she stepped between his legs. He noticed a button on her shirt that read "Birthday Girl" with a crown.

"You know, in New Orleans, its custom to kiss a person on der birtday," she shouted above the music.

His lips lifted in a smile. "Let's not break tradition."

Cupping her face in his hand, he pulled her closer. He paused before fusing their mouths together. Her hands slid up his legs to skim up his torso to come to rest on his shoulders. He circled his arms around her waist to pull her closer. He broke the kiss and pulled back to watch her through half-closed lids. Her eyes slowly opened.

"I live a couple a blocks away." She was leaning against him. One hand stroked his erection through his jeans, making her intentions clear.

Standing he placed a tip on the table and followed his brunette out into the cool evening. A block from the club she suddenly stopped and turned to him. She grabbed his face and seared him with another kiss, plastering her body to his. Groaning he leaned against the nearest building. While one arm held her in place, his hand teased her nipple through her shirt. She moaned and ground her cunt on the leg that had slipped between hers. With her hands between their bodies, she slowly eased down his zipper. His head fell back to hit the brick behind him as she freed his dick from the confines of his jeans, moaning at the feel of her hands on him. The tip rubbed against her stomach with each movement. Feeling her start to slide down, he caught her shoulders.

"We really should go to your house." She pouted, but agreed. She stroked him a few more times before stuffing him back into his pants.

They made it to her house without any further incidents. Once the door closed behind them, she fell to her knees before him. She quickly had his pants and underwear around his ankles. His cock bobbed in her face as she grasped its base. She swirled her tongue around the head then closed her lips around him. His fingers tangled in her hair as she slowly engulfed his shaft. His breath hissed in as she cupped his balls. Tightening his hands in her hair, he pulled her up. She released him with an audible pop. His mouth found hers as he pushed her against the door. He quickly unlaced her halter top, leaving it gapping open to move on to her shorts. She wiggled out of them and kicked them aside.

He lifted her leg to his hip. She jerked her mouth from his, panting for air. He groaned against her neck as he slowly slid inside her heat. He pulled her other leg up, letting the door brace her. She groaned as another thrust sent went deep into her. Pain mixed with pleasure, driving conscious thought from her mind. She wanted only to feel more, to have more inside her and began to thrust back with her hips to meet him. His hands clasped her ass, pulling her bodily to him with each thrust. She felt her inner muscles clamp down on the thick shaft, and her body began to shake as her orgasm ripped through her. His forceful thrusts slowed, gentling into slight rocking motion until he stilled.

She whimpered as he withdrew. He set her on her feet and spun her around. He slowly entered her again. One arm encircled her waist, causing her hips to thrust back. She moaned as he slid deeper. His hips banged against hers with each thrust. She cried out as she came again. Behind her, he moaned as he climaxed.

Scott shut off the shower and wiped the water off his face. He had flung the curtain back and was reaching for a towel when he caught a movement out the corner of his eyes. He quickly pulled the shower curtain back to cover his groin. The pregnant brunette from the night before was staring at him through the mirror, her mouth open in surprise, toothbrush frozen in midair. Slowly she closed her mouth and set down the toothbrush. Her eyes dipped down as she turned and left the bathroom. When the door clicked shut, he looked down and found that the curtain was clear.

A blush crept up his neck as he stepped from the tub and quickly dried off enough to step into his jeans. In the medicine cabinet next to the mirror, he found a wrapped toothbrush. He hastily brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Cracking open the door, he glanced around and, finding the landing clear, returned to his birthday girl's room.

She stretched, flinging her arms over her head. Feeling the bed dip down, she opened her eyes to find Scott lounging next to her. His blue eyes twinkled as he propped himself up on his elbow. He slowly pulled the sheet down, exposing her breasts.

"I have a question to ask," he said, his tongue flicking a nipple. Cool wind blew across it, causing it to tighten.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Alyssa."

He smiled. "I'm Scott."

*****

"You own the bar?" Natalie asked. She looked around. Old brick showed through plaster in various places. Pictures and posters lined the walls. An oak bar stood in the middle of the room.

"Non, my brother does. I'm the manager." Amy followed her inside and locked the door. "He's lettin' me use de bar and de apartment upstairs as a studio till I can get my own place, which should be soon. I wouldn't be surprised if Orly showed up wit a deed to a house or a buildin'."

"Who's Orly?" She was staring at a poster of the full cast of Lord of the Rings. Amy pointed him out. Natalie turned in shock. "Orlando Bloom? You're pregnant by Orlando Bloom?"

She nodded. "I'm havin' Legalis' love child."

"That's how you got this poster. Wow, even the crew signed it."

"Have you met any of 'em?"

"I know Elijah and Sean Astin. And I've met Liv before."

"We went out to California a few weeks ago. Dom and my sister got de same relationship Orly and I got."

She grinned. "What's that?"

"Friends wit benefits." She placed her bag on the bar and walked around it. "You want some coffee?"

"Sure." She moved on to the next poster.

"Damn, we're all out. I'm gonna run down to Café du Monde. My cousin, Jean-Paul, will be here in a bit. Just think of Carson from Queer Eye an you got Jean-Paul."

A few minutes after Amy left, Natalie heard a door bang close in the back. Turning around, she gaped as a tall naked guy crossed to the front door. Well, he did have a towel around his midriff; a very small towel.

Silently cursing the paper boy, Asher stepped out on the stoop of the bar. He bent over and retrieved the paper. Standing, he realized his neighbor was staring out her window at him. He waved and called out, "Mornin', Ms. Robicheaux."

She blushed. "One day a stiff wind's gonna come by an leave you wit your business flappin' in de wind."

He gave her a roguish smile. "You'll be watchin' tru parted fingers." He demonstrated, peeking at her through his fingers. She giggled, which turned into a gasp when he turned around and tossed the towel on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna call your grandmamma, Asher Brouchard!" she called after him. He grinned at her response. He noticed the pretty brunette next to the bar and changed course. As he moved closer, he recognized her.

Natalie could only stare as he neared. He was at least six and a half feet tall, with a muscular build, very muscular. A tattoo of a cougar covered one bicep and those abs could be used as a washboard. She did not dare to let her gaze travel any lower as he invaded her space. She could feel the heat radiating off of him.

"Well, hello dere." He reached up to tuck her hair behind her ear. "I'm Asher."

"Natalie," she said. She inwardly winced at her breathy tone. She cleared her throat. "I'm here with Amy."

"Where'd my sister get off to?"

"Café du Monde for coffee. You're out."

"Hmm. Guess I'm makin' a run for de store later. Why don' you join me?"

"I need to do a photo shoot."

"You're not gonna be doin' it tonight. Come an have a couple of drinks on me. Just hang out."

"Okay," she said hesitantly.

"Asher Cain, what de hell do you tink you're doin'?"

He sighed and looked over his shoulder at his sister; Jean-Paul had joined her. "I'm settin' up a date for tonight. Do you min'?"

"Hell yeah. Jus' get upstairs before Ms. Robicheaux calls de cops on you. You can hear her down de block."

He trained his blue eyes back on Natalie. "Come back here at nine."

"Asher!"

"I'm goin'!" He stalked off, spewing French curses.

"What are you doin'?" Amy asked her cousin, who had his hand over his eyes.

"I don' want to see his Full Monty."

Natalie sat back and sipped her drink. Asher had sent over a purple drink. Amy took it right back and fussed at her brother; she came back with a daiquiri. Realizing she hadn't seen the pretty photographer in awhile, she stood and made her way to the bar. A tall brunette introduced as Beth raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Have you seen Amy?"

"Asher sent her home. Told her he'd skin her if she set foot back in here before noon tomorrow."

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine." Beth leaned closer. "She stood in his way, so he played king of de castle." At Natalie's confused expression, she elaborated. "He wants to fuck you. So he sent her home to keep from hearin' her protests."

"Why is she protesting?"

Beth leaned closer. "Asher's somewhat of a male slut. He's fucked nearly every waitress on staff at one time or another."

"I'm a big girl; I can take care of myself." Her gaze shifted to Asher, who stood behind Beth.

"He's behind me, huh?" At Natalie's nod, she turned around. "Hey, Asher. Where you at?"

He leaned in close. "Let my sister know me an her are gonna have a talk tomorrow." Rounding the bar, he grabbed Natalie's hand and led her through the kitchen. When they stepped outside, New Orleans' night music greeted them. Horns honking, people talking and muted music swirled in the humid air, blending together with the cicadas to make a sound very distinctive to the Crescent City.

Asher spoke not a word as he guided Natalie up the stairs to his apartment. Once inside, he didn't stop until he reached his bedroom. Flipping on the switch, amber light filled the room. Finally he faced his companion.

"I'm sorry for dat. Amy's got a big mout."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers delving into his hair. "Like I told Beth, I'm a big girl. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to." Her lips brushed his. "I've been wet all day, thinking about what you would do to me tonight."

A grin tugged on his lips. "First, I'm gonna get you outta dese clothes." He lifted her shirt off and threw it towards a chair. Her skirt was next to be discarded, leaving her in bra, panties and sandals. He took a step back to admire her.

Her skin held a golden tone. Her breasts were full and firm. Reaching out, he flicked open her bra. With a shimmy, she let it glide down her arms to fall on the floor. No tan lines were noticeable. Her nipples pebbled in the cool air. Her waist tucked in only to round into her hips.

Kneeling in front of her, his tongue flicked out to tease a nipple. She moaned when his teeth closed over her gently and tugged. Her hands tunneled into his hairs as he suckled and bit. He stroked up the inside of her thighs. She widened her stance. He slipped a finger inside her, followed by another. His tongue snaked out, barely touching her clit. He draped her leg over his shoulder for easier access.

"Si douce," he muttered. He teased her clit with his tongue, plucking it with his lips.

"Ah." Her head fell back. Her hands kept his head from moving away from her crotch. She gasped when his teeth nipped her, shuddering as her climax approached. Flick of the tongue, pluck of the lips, scrape of the teeth; she screamed when her orgasm hit.

Asher grasped the leg over his shoulder and placed one hand on her stomach then pushed. She landed on the bed, her glazed eyes meeting his. He gave her snatch one last long lick before standing. He draped her legs over his shoulders and surged into her.

Natalie closed her eyes as he slowly withdrew. She clenched her muscles as he slid back in. Again he gradually eased out and back in. He sped up the rhythm, slamming in a little harder each time. Her hands clenched at the sheets as the pleasure-pain shot through her body.

He had his head thrown back and eyes closed when he felt her legs slip down to his elbows. He wasn't going as deep, but he didn't care. He glanced down at his starlet. Her body was flush with arousal, her nipples jutting from her breasts as if begging for attention, the narrow strip of pubic hair pointing to her clit. He groaned and slammed into her. As he ejaculated into her, he licked his thumb and began rubbing her clit, setting off her climax.

She opened her eyes when she felt him twitch inside her. Her eyebrows rose. "Again? You just came."

He smiled down at her. "It's all dat sassafras we eat an drink down here." He pumped slowly in and out. "Or it could be jus' de water." He stopped and eased out of her. Taking her hand, he helped her to her feet. He placed a light kiss on her lips before turning her around. "Put your heels back on." Doing as he asked, she sent a questioning look over her shoulder. He lifted a leg and placed her foot on the bed. "Look over dere." He gestured to the corner of the room where a full length mirror was propped up.

She watched as his hands skimmed up her ribs to her breasts. His fingers plucked at her nipples, rolled them. She laid her head back against his chest with a groan. Down her stomach, over her mons to slip between her legs; one hand opened her leg wider while the other skimmed over her clit to sink two fingers inside. Coated with their juices, he slid his fingers over the hooded button. He scissored his fingers over it, making her cry out. His erection slid easily into her lubricated pussy.

"Oh God," she moaned. He continued the scissors motion while surging up into her. When she closed her eyes, he tweaked her nipple, hard.

"Watch us," he growled.

It was intoxicating, watching his cock disappear into her folds, his fingers massaging her clit. It was as if she was watching another couple fuck as they watched them.

*****

Scott stepped into the dim bar. After his eyes adjust to the light, he looked around. His breath caught in his throat when he realized that the only person around was the pregnant woman from this weekend. She looked up from the book she was reading and smiled.

"Hi," she said as she got off the stool. Walking forward, she held out her hand. "I'm Amy Brouchard."

"Scott Speedman," he replied, a little dazed. "So Alyssa is. . ."

"My sister." She waved away any concern. "Don' worry, I don' judge. Who my brothers an sisters sleep wit are deir own concern. I was tinkin' dat we could go to de racetrack. You allergic to dogs?"