Bru's Girls Ch. 11

Story Info
Halloween bike rally in the Crescent City.
2.1k words
3.67
10.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya know, I tink I hate Halloween as much as Mardi Gras," Nicki grumbled.

"Girl, you gonna go to Hell if you keep talkin' like dat," Alyssa said.

Halloween had come to New Orleans and Bru's Crew was clothed for the holiday. Nicki dressed as a pirate while Alyssa was a cheerleader. Amy and Thi, in the guises of Rapunzel and Little Red Riding Hood, were passing out candy to the kids. Asher rounded the bar, dressed all in black.

"Who you supposed to be?" Alyssa asked her brother.

"Death."

"Don' he have a big knife on a stick?"

"Scythe, yeah. But I'm Death for de 21st century." He pulled out a machete from the case attached to his leg. His smile was evil. He looked up to watch the progress of trick-or-treaters then froze. Nicki and Alyssa followed his gaze to find Amy speaking with a striking woman.

She stood a few inches taller than Amy's own 5'4". Her brown hair fell in waves to her shoulders. Jeans rode low on her hips while a black camisole top peaked from beneath her blazer. Nicki and Alyssa glanced at Asher at his moan when she removed the jacket.

"Who dat?" Alyssa asked.

"From de look on his face, de star of many wet dreams."

"But what's her name?"

"Y'all go away. Go to a party or sometin'." He never took his eyes off the woman as he shooed the girls away.

"Asher, don' make an ass out of yourself. Amy might have to work wit her."

"Go away," he growled. He didn't notice if they did as he said or not. His long-time crush was now walking into his establishment. She smiled as she sat in front of him. "Welcome to Bru's. We have a special drink tonight, Witches' Brew."

"No thanks, I'll just have a screwdriver." When she started to hand him money, he waved it away. She raised an eyebrow.

"Every night one woman drinks for free. Tonight's your night."

"Thank you." She sipped her drink. "You're Amy's brother?"

He nodded. "Asher Brouchard."

"Milla Jovovich."

"I know." He propped his arms on the bar to lean closer. "Are you here for a photo shoot?"

She nodded. "Tomorrow." She cocked her head to the side.

*****

"Oh my God, I jus' died an went to Heaven." Micah Lee placed a hand over his heart.

"Ha ha. I wanna rum an Coke," Alyssa said. "Nicki, whacha want?"

"A piece of dat."

Alyssa followed her gaze. "Who dat?"

"Jesse James. Micah, you know what he's doin' here?"

"Bike show over at de Dome."

"He coulda come down to Bru's."

"Hey, One Eye Jack's just as good. I say a little better. What's your brother up to, Lyssa?"

"Droolin' over some woman. She looked like de girl from De Fit Element. You know, de girl. Wit the red hair. Does dose 'Feria' hair color commercials."

"Milla Jovovich? Brown hair, blue eyes?"

"Yeah."

"Oh shit. I need to get over to Bru's. Lyssa, take over." Micah walked around the bar and threw his apron at Alyssa.

"Hey!" She followed him, fussing. She returned a minute later. "Asher probly locked de place down. He ain't gonna get a sniff of her."

"Um. What?" Nicki turned her attention to her roommate.

"Why don' you jus' go over dere?"

"An say what? Dat I wanna fuck his brains out?"

"Invite him upstairs to play pool."

Jesse could hear them talking about him; Cajuns weren't really known to have quiet voices, especially when arguing. Which one wanted to fuck him? He glanced up. A pirate and a cheerleader; he wondered if he could get both. He watched the pirate approach through half-lidded eyes. Not bad; big brown eyes, shoulder-length dark brown hair with lighter streaks throughout, nice legs, handful-size tits. Her breasts looked as if they were ready to pop out of her bodice and he bet money that when she bent over, everyone got a view. She stopped at the table. He wondered if she would play the "Hey, aren't you?" game.

"Mr. James, my name is Nicki. Would you like another beer?"

Nope, no game. "Sure. And the name is Jesse."

"Would you like to play pool?" She indicated the loft that he noticed.

"Is your friend going to join us?"

She glanced over her shoulder. "Alyssa? No, Micah ran off an dere's nobody else here tonight, so she's gotta stay downstairs."

He finished off his bottle of beer. "I'll meet you up there."

*****

Amy looked up when she heard running footsteps. "Hey, Micah. Why you runnin' like dat?"

He leaned against the building to catch his breath. "I heard Milla Jovovich was here an I came over to introduce myself." He peered through the window. "Where she at?"

"Asher musta took her upstairs," Thi said as she handed out the last of their candy. She shot Micah a quizzical look. "If you're here, who's at Jack's?"

"Nicki an Alyssa." He caught the look that passed between them. "What?"

"Was dere anyone dere good lookin' an of de male persuasion?"

"Yeah, Jesse James was havin' a beer." Another look. "What?"

"Las' time dey bot' were in charge here, Alyssa left early an Nicki fucked Vin Diesel against de bar."

"An Jesse James is a guy she drools over."

"Ah shit." He turned and ran back the way he came.

"Five bucks Nick's got Jesse James spread-eagle on a pool table."

*****

"Nice place," Milla said as she surveyed her surroundings. She strolled around the living room before making her way into the bedroom. Asher grabbed two beers out of the fridge and joined her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back. When he held out the bottle she nodded to the nightstand. "Just set it down."

He took a long sip of his own beer, watching her over the bottle. When he made to join her, she held up a hand to stop him.

"I think I've sized you up." An eyebrow rose. "You invite girls up here then seduce them, fuck them all night and hand them their coat the next morning."

"I cook 'em breakfast first." He shrugged. "Sometimes dey don' leave for several days."

"Strip." At his startled look, she smiled. "You don't have a kitten in your hands now. Strip."

He unbuckled his belt to slip the machete case off and set it down. As he kicked off his shoes, he grabbed the hem of his shirt and whipped it off. Next to go were his pants, underwear and socks. Then he stood there, feet braced apart, hands on his hips, erection standing proudly at attention.

"Mm." She finally reached for her beer and took a long sip.

As the minutes passed, Asher sighed. "You keep dis up an he's gonna deflate an tink you don' wanna play."

A corner of her mouth turned up. "Then let's play."

*****

Jesse watched Nicki lean over the table to line up her shot. Her skirt rode up, flashing her ass and pussy lips. He shifted his erection. Throughout this game, she had been giving him little peeks like this and rubbing her body against his as she passed by him. She sank three balls before scratching. A smug smile coated her lips. As she moved past him to the table that held the beers, he snagged her arm and pulled her up against him. He walked her backwards until the pool table stopped them.

"Are you trying to hustle me?"

"Dere's no money laid down."

"Hm." His hand delved between her legs, two fingers sliding into her snatch. "Do you always go without panties?"

She gasped at his invasion, grabbing on to the table behind her and dropping her cue. "Not always," she managed to get out.

"So this was for my benefit." His thumb strummed over her clit. She closed her eyes and nodded. "I should take full advantage."

She bit her lip when his fingers found her G-spot. Her legs opened wider. She began to pant as sensations increased. Then everything stopped. She whimpered when he removed his hand. She opened her eyes to find him staring down at her. He grabbed her hands to help her off the table. When she was standing on her unsteady legs, he turned her around, propping one leg up on the table.

"Was this how you imagined me fucking you?" he breathed in her ear.

Nicki waited for . . . something. She listened for the popping of the zipper. He untied her bodice, nipping her ear and neck as he opened it to the cool air. She imagined the picture she presented; open bodice framing her small breasts, leg hiked up on the pool table, skirt shadowing her genital. Anticipation made her tremble.

He pinched her nipples hard enough to make her gasp then he inserted two fingers, scissoring them back and forth. She moaned, her head falling back onto his shoulder. Reaching behind her, she popped the button on his jeans and yanked the zipper down. She felt the slide of his cock against her ass.

God, she was sooo close, just a little farther. And all movement stopped. He pushed her forward, her nipples barely brushing the velvet of the table. She stopped breathing when he slammed his dick into her, causing her breasts to sway. She felt her knee buckle.

"How do you want it?"

"Fast an hard."

*****

Micah rushed into the bar. There were a few customers and Alyssa stood behind the bar, giving him a queer look. Nicki and Jesse James were nowhere in sight. "Where's Nicki?" he asked when he reached the bar. At that moment he heard noise from the pool balcony that music couldn't cover up.

Alyssa rushed around the bar to grab his arm before he made it to the first step. "Leave her alone, Micah."

"She's fuckin' in my bar, Lyssa."

"So have we. Come on." She twined her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. "Get Jimmy to come out here an we'll do it again."

He nipped at her lips, walking her backwards. "We haven't tried de stock room yet."

"Dat's cause it don' have a lock."

He grinned. "Dat's what's so fun; de chance at gettin' caught."

*****

Asher frowned at his situation. He was naked on his bed with his hands tied to the headboard. "I don' know bout dis."

"Having trouble giving up control?"

"Non. I don' mind a woman takin' control, jus' as long as I get to touch." He watched as she slid her pants down her legs. She kicked them aside; her top soon followed. She was standing in cream bikini panties and black heels. He groaned in arousal.

Milla sauntered forward. Climbing on the bed, she threw a leg over him, straddling his waist. "So you want me to untie you." She shook her head. "I don't think so." She leaned down and kissed him deep, her tongue dueling with his. "I like your hands right where they are."

She rose up on her knees and grasped his erection. Pointing it straight up, she impaled herself on him. His head fell back on the pillow. Then she began to move, to rotate her hips. Hearing her moan he looked up. Her head was thrown back with her eyes closed; one hand was her breast, plucking her nipple while the other massaged her clit. He surged upward, filling her even more. He lowered his hips and repeated the action, communicating what he wanted. Apparently she wanted it to because she began to bounce. He met her everything she came down. Cries escaped from her throat as she neared climax.

Gritting his teeth, he strained against the bonds holding him down. With a shriek she tensed. Little spasms clenched his dick. With one thrust, he erupted into her. She fell onto his chest, her breath coming out in pants. When he caught his breath, he looked down at the top of her head.

"Now will you untie me?"

*****

Alyssa strolled into the kitchen, a smile hovering on her lips.

"You jus' gettin' home?" She looked up to find Beth pouring a cup of coffee.

"Uh-hu. I was wit Micah."

Beth's eyebrows rose. "Micah Lee? If you wanna go trew dat again."

"Where everyone at?

"Work. It's what pays de bills." She gave the younger woman a hug as she passed. "I gotta go to. Later." Then she was out the door.

Alyssa slowly climbed the stairs, stripping as she went. She turned into her bedroom and screamed. "What de fuck are you doin' here?" She held her clothes in front of her.

"Waking up. Amy said I could sleep in here when you didn't show up after one o'clock." Elijah stretched. Standing he brushed past her in the doorway.

Peeking around the doorjamb, she watched as he strolled naked to the bathroom. God, she must be nuts, coming from one man's bed and interested in joining another in the shower.