Brutal Vernacci 'Frankys Predicament'

Story Info
The mobster's fury & twisted sense of justice.
2.4k words
3.86
50.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After securing the warehouse Pete and I drove back over to the bag of doughnuts estate to tie up all the loose ends so to speak.

We went in to do some house keeping, To remove all evidence of us ever being there. I've been in this business long enough to know that if you've so much as stepped foot in a place of business or residence there will be some trace of you having been there. I am going to be sure that the disappearance of the doughnut and his wife is clean where the organization is concerned, That's what I get paid for. When we were just about finished I stumbled onto a great idea. I had a way to accomplish the disappearance of Franky and help out an old acquaintance of mine. Her name is Sonja, She is probably the most deviant, resourceful and wealthy woman I've ever met. She owns a monstrous estate in France. We came to know each other some time ago when I was on an assignment for her during another business deal.

Ill tell you the truth, No one has ever fucked my brains out like that lady has. She is a down right kinky bitch. She runs a castle that is filled with sex slaves and her business caters to the very wealthy and discriminating perverts in the very upper class ranks.

Now to make my plan work, I will have to find a way to lose Knuckles. On our last sweep of the residence we found Franky's safe. Since he wouldn't be needing any money where he was going, I told Pete to crack it and we will split whatever we found. Franks in the shit just as deep as any of us, So it was no surprise when we found the better part of a million in cash and stolen jewels. We both reserved Victors cut and split ours between us right there in Franky's office. With the cash and both Frank and his wife missing, it would hopefully appear to the rest of the world yhat they had to disappear real quick and did so themselves on there own accord. At a job well done, I drove us back to Jimmy's Pub so Pete could get his car. Before he got out I told him I would take care of Franky on my own, That I had some really special plans for him. That it was personal and what I had planned he wanted no part of in case anyone in the organization found out. He knew when not to ask stupid questions and when to butt out. He shook my hand and said, "Its been fun hangin out with you Old buddy, I'm glad we got some of that shit out from in between us Brutal. " I quietly pondered and smiled...

Its not you fuck! Yea me too.

See ya, Oh hey, Ill call Victor... I told him not yet, Let me finish the job first Then Ill call him. Ok see ya.

Just then my phone rang in the car, I looked at my watch and thought right on time... Yea Brutal here! whose this? It's me Franky! I've gotta bunch a shit to spill to you, you got time? Yea, where are you at? I'm on my way back from meeting with Tommy, Things didn't go so good... I think we are gonna go to war. I yelled at him, What the fuck did you do? He stammered... God dammit Franky I give you somthin simple and you fuck it up. Meet me at the junk yard I gotta dump a car. I'm gonna need a ride and some details on how to get us outta dis.

Needless to say his meeting went perfect, Just how I had hoped. I parked behind one of the junk piles and went into the office. I made an Over seas call to Sonja. One of her maids answered and went to get her for me.

Brutal darling... To what do I owe this pleasure? We haven't spoken in so long... Tell me dear, When do I get to finish your little lesson I started?

Sonja... Do you have any room in your stables?

Are you thinking of giving up all that tuff guy shit and surrendering to a true life of servitude Mr. Brunaldi?

That's not exactly what I had in mind Sonja... I was wondering if you were getting bored.

I'm always bored dear, What do have for me? My mouth is watering.

Lets say this one will make a real nice bitch. Show no mercy, kill him or keep him, I don't care.

When do you want me to send the plane?

Tonight.

Very well, Why don't you come along to over see the breaking of the spirit.

Its sure to be a delicious experience I'm sure you will enjoy.

I think Ill pass on that one, But I do think I will come and stay for a day or two. I would like to relax a bit, I never feel quite as relieved as when I leave your company. I look forward to seeing you. I must go now your package has arrived.

I stayed seated at the desk as Franky walked in. I picked up the phone and called my daytime employee, I want the car in front of my office crushed in the morning... Got that? You got it boss. Cool, Ill leave an envelope in the desk for you. I hung up and turned toward Frank. He had this funny look in his eyes.

I think he just about had it figured out by now.

I didn't see a car Brutal...

I don't have it here yet Frank, Lets take a ride I could use some help with this one. Leave your car here, Ill take mine. I'm meeting these guys at an old abandoned warehouse and none of em are coming out if you get my drift.

I called a meeting with Tommy and his crew and we are gonna squash this thing that went wrong tonight. Why wait for the war to come to you right?

Oh thank you Brutal... I knew I could count on you.

We got to the warehouse and I opened up the door at the rear entrance. We walked in and around the corner and that's when he saw his cum splattered, lifeless, bound and naked wife.

YOU MOTHER FUCKER! he turned just in time to get his face bashed in by my fist wrapped around my nine millimeter. I continued bashing his face and head until he was out. When he woke he was more pissed then before but he was tied hog tie fashion and I was sitting on a bucket in front of him smoking a cigarette. After three or four minutes of cussing and yelling he calmed to a low snivel and whimpering. I finished my smoke and calmly said

"you know why they call me Brutal don't you? "

He saw all the gear from my felix bag spread out in front of him. He immediately started crying real hard. I had so much fun with your wife I think I broke her before you had lunch today. Don't worry... she went out better then you will. He started crying so loud I had to hit him again.

Please don't do this! Ill do anything, I have money. I wont ever tell anyone you let me go. Please let me go. Ill never come around again, Ill vanish, I promise.

I know you will Frank, Its what I got paid for.

I injected him with a strong sedative that would keep him docile for the remainder of our time together and loaded him into a crate and nailed it shut. I put his belated wife in a crate too and loaded them into a bobtail truck with a forklift that I had delivered along with the crates while we were on cleanup duty at the doughnut estate.

I looked at my watch, It was two in the morning just as the last crate was loaded onto the plane. I needed some shut eye and I could now rest for the remainder of this evening.

I was greeted by an astounding looking female servant wearing all leather. She escorted me to a limo and she did the driving. I glanced at my watch again and it was almost 3:30 pm, Damn did I sleep that long? I made myself a drink to wash away that bad morning breath.

We pulled into the gates at Sonja's castle and I have to admit, I was feeling a little tingly. I don't know if it was my brain or my dick that was excited to see her. I do know this, both were gonna get fucked before my two day excursion was over. I was greeted at the door by a butler who had me escorted to a large room were I was able to shower and change for lunch with Sonja.

While we were eating a female slave was wheeled into the room strapped to gurney. Just then Sonja raised her wine glass and toasted me.

I want you to take this virgin slave into womanhood. I looked to Sonja and told her this is why I continue doing so much business with you. I was approached by a very voluptuous scantly dressed servant who wrapped her hands around my arm and brought me to me feet. She fell to her knees, unbuckled my pants and pulled my huge member into view.

Sonja said this is why I continue to have you as my guest in my home. I have never met anyone slave or master who has a cock that gorgeous.

The servant took my cock into her mouth expertly. On the first stroke she made it disappear, slurping and slobbering all over it. This little lady was trying to make me cum in her mouth. She sucked with an enthusiasm that I have never experienced. I think Sonja noticed this and she snapped her fingers and the girl whimpered and stopped. She pulled off my dick with a loud plop. My dick was dripping with saliva. She took my cock by the base and aimed me toward the virgin slave, The slave started screaming through her gag, eyes wide and I plunged it into her. After ten minutes or so the screaming turned to whaling of passion, muffled by the gag of course but none the less. Suddenly I felt a gush of fluid on my cock, creamy cum from the slave and I lost it I pulled my cock out and slapped it on her wet pussy and shot volley after volley of thick hot cum covering her bald pussy in man juice. I was out of breath and just as I sat down in my chair the room broke into clapping of admiration.

I heard some sounds coming from the other end of the room and turned to see a bruised and shaved leather clad bound and beaten bag of doughnuts being pushed toward the spread legs of my freshly cum splattered sex slaves pussy. Two large male enforcers had the bag of shit by leashes. One had him by a collar on his neck, the other by the balls on a leash. One would pull him forward, the other back, while he crawled on his knees. They reached the gurney and the lead enforcer picked a hood from the little table attached the gurney and slipped it over bag of shits head. He laced it up tight and grabbed the chrome ring handle that was sewn into the top of the hood and pushed his uncovered mouth right into the mess I made all over her bald pussy.

At first he screamed into her wet pussy making cum bubbles... then the rear enforcer pulled real hard at the leash stretching the bag of shits ball sack to the limit and he began lapping it all up. I was kinda freaked out... I should have killed him. This was worse than even I was capable of doing to him. Sonja got up and walked over to the gurney and began strapping on a dildo that was ribbed with huge veins all over it. I was getting kinda turned off by all this and I was starting to get up to leave but that voluptuous servant came back over to me and pushed me back into my chair and dropped her mouth back onto my cock. I was getting another one of those fan-fucking-tastic deep throat blowjobs again and I now was willing to watch any perverted act of kink Sonja could conjure up.

So here I was with my dick in some beautiful ladies mouth whom I didn't even know and I was watching a dead man to be get his ass fucked by the kinkiest bitch in hell or on earth. I truly felt sorry for Franky But right now all I was able to concentrate on my dick being swallowed up by this cum slave. Sonja was working out some kind of pent up aggression and she was using the bag of shits ass for a punching bag. As for me, this little slut was not giving up without a fight. She was working her throat like one of those oil pumping rigs in fast forward. I felt if I didn't give her a messy reward she was gonna rub the skin off my cock. I grabbed her head with both hands, fisted a good handful of hair in each and proceeded to blast a cumload right down this sluts throat. When I was finished I released her and she came up smacking her lips with her tongue. Sonja must have heard me grunting because she stopped and pulled her strapped on cock from her victim and said to her servant.

"Don't you have something to say to Mr. Vernacci?"

She finished licking her lips and swallowed and said thank you for lunch Mr. Vernacci.

I had to finish waiting for my erection to go down so I could get it back in my pants. I got up and pulled my zipper up and said,

"I always love doing lunch with you Misstress Sonja"

Just then the two enforcers had produced a pair of large rowing ores... Sonja dropped her cock on the ground and said its gonna get kinda noisy in here lets find some place quieter to visit.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for part three "life as a bag of shit"