Bubble Bath

Story Info
A surprise bubble bath partner that leads to more...
1.1k words
3.58
18k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving early, I walk into the room and immediately look for the mini-bar. Finding the tiny fridge with several small bottles of cheap zinfandel, I twist the cap off one and take a long much needed sip before kicking my heels off next to the bedside table.

A king sized bed lay draped in plush white linens which is fastened against a painted on headboard happens to be the focal point of the room aside from the over-sized tub in the corner. Twisting the cap back on the mini-bottle, I fall back on to the bed, arms spread out to the side and bounce once, before taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.

The last time I'd seen him we met with no words. His actions needn't any to garnish the situation. Bare skin, beads of sweat, gentle, yet hard kisses, a squeaking bed...intense release. I envision this with my eyes still closed and the chills invade my skin followed by a pleasing wave of tingles in places that long for his attention.

It would be another hour before he arrives. The week went by quickly but not without incident; corporate details kept me at work late most of the week, but not tonight. I sit up and wash another sip down before walking over and setting the bottle down on the beautifully Mexican tiled ledge next to the tub. I was so intent on having that drink I bypassed grabbing a wine glass from the shrunken Butler's pantry. I grab one now and pour the rest of the bottle into my glass, grab another bottle and set both down on the tub's ledge.

Fresh towels, perfectly folded are positioned next to the tub at both sides. Sliding my pants down to my ankles, I pull my sweater over my head and take another sip of wine, setting them on the arm of the chair. Turning the faucet on, steaming water cascades into the tub. I pour some of the lavender body wash into the running water and it starts bubbling. With one snap of my fingers my lace bra falls open and drops to the floor by the chair.

I walk over to the entrance and turn the lights off, but dim the lights over the tub. Unfortunately, the room doesn't have much in the way of a radio except for the outdated alarm clock next to the bed. I turn it on searching through the stations and some CCR cuts through the static playing their version of, "I Put a Spell on You", so I leave that on and head back to the tub. The bubbles have taken over the top of the tub. I turn the water off as I slide myself out of my panties and let them sit on the floor where I stood.

I step into the warmth of the tub and sink into the bubbles, laying my head back and taking a deep breath. A few minutes pass and the bubbles have evaporated a bit so I'm able to find my wine glass to take another sip. I hear the slide of the key card and the door open behind me. You're early too...

Not saying a word, you drop your jacket at the door, walk over to me and kiss me hard and deep. You taste the lingering sweetness of cheap wine. Reaching up, I touch your face with my hand and caress the back of your neck. You stand and remove your shirt, then your pants and ask me to close my eyes...

"Crimson and Clover" begins to play and I feel the water ripple around my chest. I can feel you close to me as you slide in behind me, kissing my shoulders. You grab the glass of wine from my hand and finish it off before playfully whispering in my ear asking if I had spared no expense. Setting the empty glass down you grab my shoulders and begin to massage them down my arms then back up again. Smoothing your hands down my sides, you hesitate. You slip one hand around my waste and one back up to move my hair to the side to kiss the back of my neck. Even the warmth of the tub water couldn't stop the chills from meddling once again.

Your hand caresses my stomach moving up to my breasts. Pinching my nipples firmly between your fingers, my body tightens. I can hear a soft laugh from behind me as you move your hands downward in response to my movement.

A stronger wave of tingles washes over me and makes my stomach jump as I feel your hand between my legs on my softly shaven skin. You gently massage me as I lean back into you feeling your excitement at my back. I've been waiting for this all week and your touch is nothing short of incredible. Parting my lips you slip a finger over me and feel the silkiness of my excitement. You begin to move your hand in a rhythm designed for my satisfaction only. Slipping a finger in then back out again then over my now swollen lady parts, you feel my body shutter and the still silent air catches my moan. You press our fingers into me as I cum and don't let go until my body stops shuttering.

I lay my head back onto your shoulder telling you how much I enjoyed what you just did, still feeling your hardness at my back. The silence, as erotic as it is, was driving me insane. I turn to face you running my warm hands over your hardness; stroking it up and down, paying special attention to swirl my hand around the tip. You moan slightly fighting not to slip backward into the water and succumb to my touch.

Wrapping my legs around your waste, you pull me in closer and we kiss again. I can feel your hardness beneath me and I move my hips in circles to catch you only letting your tip enter me. Fighting not to let you in farther, I pull away then back again only letting the tip inside. Not being able to fight you any longer, I let you slip inside me; deeply, a feeling that can only be described as irrational. Feeling you there makes me moan a somewhat inaudible word that was only meant for the two of us to hear. You breathe harder and the water starts to list from side to side as you move my hips into you and back out again trying not to splash so much.

Tempting orgasm is something I love to tease with so I stop you, raising my hands to your face, I kiss you gently before I standing up, wrapping a towel around my dripping body and moving to the bed...