Buckle Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

Don't know just how long this went on -- coulda been a minute, coulda been an hour. All I know is it made me even hotter than I was already, and I was getting' near shootin' off again when she stood back up. Briana gave me a little shove in the chest. Since my pants were bunched around my knees and I couldn't move my legs this caused me to flop down onto the bale of hay behind me. Fortunately for my bare tush it was covered with a saddle blanket.

"Now you just sit there a minute," she said. "I'm going to run out to my car and then I'll be right back. Promise you won't go nowhere?" She smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling, and I think we both knew that I'd do just about anything she asked. I nodded and she sashayed out the back door, wiggling her ass just a little extra for me and glancing over her shoulder to make sure that I saw.

Now I don't mind tellin' you I felt kinda foolish sitting there on a bale of hay with my pants around my knees and my wet rod sticking out for everybody to see. But she'd told me to stay so I was gonna stay. I was still tryin' to figure what she had in mind when she reappeared in the doorway.

Briana had taken off all her clothes - everything that is but her Stetson and her white cowboy boots with the little red tips. Somehow she looked more naked than naked. Her blue eyes sparkled at me and her smile may have been the sexiest thing about her. She stood there leaning in the doorway with her hip cocked out and her feet crossed at the ankles, her hands holding something behind her.

My buckle bunny stood there smilin', letting me look all I wanted and obviously enjoying my staring at her sexy body. She sure had a whole lot more curves naked than she did when she had her clothes on. And since she was naked all the way from her eyes down to the tops of her boots I was able to take a lot of pleasure in jes' looking. You'd think my rod was a-lookin' too, the way it stood up as if to say, "Boy howdy!"

Finally she started to walk slowly over to me. Man, I had thought that her walk was sexy when she was wearin' jeans. But seein' her sidle around bare buck-naked I got a whole new idea of what sexy was. When she got up close to me she stopped and grinned at me. She whispered, "I brought my toy." Hard to believe after what we'd already done, but she blushed -- a bright pretty pink to go with her blue eyes. "Want to see?" she asked shyly.

Without waitin' for an answer she brought her hand out from behind her back. She held it up so that I could see as she wiggled it slowly. She was holdin' what looked like a long lock of blond hair, kind of like a ponytail. On the end the hair had been gathered together and was fastened to some kind of plastic thingy that kinda reminded me of the steel rod between my legs. Not quite so big, but there weren't no mistaking its purpose -- it was some kind of man substitute. And my little buckle bunny wanted the plastic part of that tail thing inside her! She giggled at the look of amazement on my face and then stuck the plastic end in her mouth, sliding it in and out like she had done with me. My rod started leakin' fluids of its own -- I was definitely rarin' to be back inside this little filly.

After her toy all wet with spit she took it out of her mouth and giggled at me. "Yep. It's my own hair. I used to wear it real long, but when I had it cut I saved it so that I could have my own tail." She waved slowly around, the hair rippling as it hung down. She spoke in a teasing voice, as if she didn't already know the answer. "You do want me be your pony girl, don't you?"

Briana didn't wait for my reply but came over and got on her knees on the bale of hay next to me. She handed me her toy, and I could see that the hair on her tail was an exact match for the shorter hair on her head. She leaned down until she was resting on all fours on top of the hay and slowly spread her legs wide. Then she looked at me from under her brim with those tantalizing eyes. Now that she was so close to me I could hear that she was panting for breath again. Just the thought of having that thing inside her had her almost ready to come again. "C'mon, cowboy. Do me."

I stood up behind her spread legs and gazed for a moment at her backsides, her tiny waist giving way to the swell of her hips and her naked ass. Her toy was still glistening with her spit as I took it and slipped the business end slowly into her womanhood. She moaned as she took it in and immediately started rocking back and forth, helping me slide it in and out of her. The hair kinda hung down between her legs, tickling her thighs as it wagged all around.

She was so open and wet that I thought maybe I could hear slippery sounds from between her legs as I did her with that toy. I plunged that thing into her hard as I could, and she rocked me back just as hard. Faster and faster we went, and I could tell that she was getting close from her panting and her squealing.

So I was surprised when she leaned forward, removing herself from her tail. She stood up on her knees so that she could spread her legs even wider, and then she dropped back on all fours. I almost couldn't understand her because she was panting so hard. "Aim h-h-higher cowboy. It goes in my ass." Well I'd never heard of such a thing and I was flummoxed for a minute. But there was no mistakin' what she'd told me to do. And like I said, it's hard to turn down a pretty girl.

Her ponytail toy was all wet with her girl juice. I moved it up to her puckered butthole, which was plainly visible between her cheeks. I started to push it into her gently, but suddenly she thrust herself back, taking the whole length of it into herself all at once. She gasped and then started whispering "ride me, ride me" as she slid that thing in and out of her ass.

The blond wavy hair on her head matched the blond wavy hair of her tail. I tell you right now that she did look like some kind of little wild pony there on all fours, bucking and riding that tail thing. Her hair was hangin' down between her legs and flailing against her thighs like some kind of sexy buggy whip as she moaned and rocked herself into a frenzy. I do believe that I was so mesmerized watching her and pumping her with that thing that I forgot about my own manly needs.

Her voice was soft but imperative. It was almost as if she was talkin' to herself. But then I realized that she was telling me what she wanted me to do -- she just couldn't speak above a whisper because she was enjoyin' herself too much. By listening hard I started to catch her words between her gasping for air.

"Ride m-m-me cowboy. C-c-c-c-ome on you big stallion. Mount your pony girl. Mount yoooour p-p-pony!"

There was no denyin' her at this point. And my drippin' steel rod wanted the same thing she did anyhow. I let go of her tail and stood up behind her, my tool oozing so much that it looked like I had some kind of leak. I got between her spread legs, my iron quivering to be shoved into her.

As she wiggled her little ass beggin' for my tool the tail between her legs caressed me. I tell you, I never thought that anything could be as sexy as having that hair of hers rub against me. It was soft and silky, and I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and my little pony still wanted to be filled. She was pleading to both of us, "C'mon b-b-big boy. Put it in your p-p-pony. T-t-take meeeeeee!" I flipped her tail up onto her back and out of my way and in one hard push I slid my rod inside her.

My little buckle bunny froze with the sensation, as if all her thought was focused between her legs. This time I wasn't so gentle. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of her like a berserk stallion. My thighs slapped so hard against her ass that it was like I was giving her a spanking while I was taking her.

Thanks to our earlier session, I was able to last a lot longer this time. But the warm wet bucking of my little pony girl still excited me something 'fierce, and I was forced to pound into her brutally. My manly seed was getting ready to erupt, and she had a hard time stayin' on her hands and knees as I slammed into her. But the harder and faster I went, the more she liked it.

"Ooooo, God! B-baby! T-t-that's it!" Suddenly she thrust herself against me and squealed like a bitch in heat.

Her howl of pleasure put me over the top and the hot load bubbled up out of me, unable to contain itself any longer and spraying her insides with my hot white needs. She screamed, "Oh God Cowboy!! I'm cummming.......!"

Briana shoved herself as hard onto me as she could, and we both froze there in pleasure as we transferred that white seed from me to her. Her wet hole sucked the juice right out of me, greedily taking every drop deep into that little pony girl. My jewels was achin' so much from the pleasure that it was almost painful. I shot load after load into my little filly, but eventually it slowed down. It wasn't until all of my bullets had left me and my chamber was empty that either of us moved.

Briana ground her wet hole around my rod in little circles, milkin' the pleasure for us both. Her tail fell back down between us, tickling my stomach as it swathed her ass in silky blond hair. Good God, that was sexy. Even in my diminished state I was already a-thinkin' about our next time.

I slowly withdrew my wet rod from inside of her and she gave me a little disappointed moan. As I stood up and looked down at her I couldn't help but pat her haunches like I would for Joker after a good hard ride. Slowly she got up on her knees and turned so that she could kiss me. Just like the time before, her soft lips left me dizzy on my feet. As I held her in my arms she leaned back so that she could look me in the eye.

"My God, Cowboy. You sure know how to ride!"

That was what happened with my very first buckle bunny, and I swear to you that it's all true. It was also my last time with a buckle bunny. You see Briana and I wound up getting' hitched. She made me quit the rodeo circuit and go to work for her daddy on his ranch in Texas. Old Joker got to come along too, and he has a big green pasture to while away his days in. I do kinda miss the rodeo life. But whenever I get the hankerin' for the old days, Briana seems to know. She gets out her little ponytail and whinnies for me. Seems like we never get tired of our pony rides....

*

Thanks for reading -- I hope you liked it. If you're inclined, it'd be great if you voted and maybe dropped me a line. I've got a bunch of other stories on the site which you might enjoy too. I'd love to hear what you think of them all. Thanks again!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers
12