Budd's First

Story Info
The teacher becomes the student.
3.3k words
4.36
136.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

BUDD'S FIRST

My name is Budd and I want to tell you of my first time to go all the way with a woman. Before I start that story, I must tell you I gained some experience with an aunt that was six years older than me. I only saw this aunt once or twice a year for a week at a time. When she was twenty-three my mom (her sister) and I went to visit my grandparents. My aunt was home on a visit also. She was not married and had a job in a distant town.

My aunt and I got to spend a lot of time together and talk. She started to talk about her boyfriends and to ask me about my girlfriends. Since I didn't have a girlfriend and had not dated at all, she began to tease me. She told me she was surprised that I didn't have a lot of girlfriends, as I was over six foot tall with a husky build. She said, "With your dark hair, black eyes and dark complexion, you should have girls begging to go out with you."

I said, "That doesn't happen where we live. The girls only go with boys from town. None of them want to go with a country hick like me. Farm boys don't interest them I guess."

She said, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No. I have never been with a girl at all. I did hold hands with Becky at school but that was in a play and she would not even look at me otherwise." I said.

My aunt was quite for a few minutes and then she asked, "Would you like for me to teach you a few things about what men and women do together. You have to keep your mouth shut about this because if the folks find out, it will be hell to pay for both of us."

I said, " Yes. I would like that but you have to promise that you won't laugh at me if I mess up."

She promised that she wouldn't laugh and that she would be patient with me. Over the next three days, we got in a lot of kissing, a lot of feeling each other's bodies and some things that had never crossed my mind. She taught me how to kiss not only her lips but her neck, her ears, her throat and her body including her tits, her belly, her feet, the back of her knees, the inside of her thighs and even her pussy and all the area around it. She would tell me how to use my tongue on different parts of her body and I must admit I shot my wad a few times before I could stop myself. I am proud that I did give her a few orgasms when I was eating her pussy.

Sometime we would only have a few minutes but twice we had a couple of hours without being interrupted. It was really hard for me to (no pun intended) keep the shit-eating grin off my face when I was around others. She did give me pleasure with her hands and the last day she gave took my cock in her mouth and sucked me off. That was the first and best blowjob I have ever had until this day. I sure hated to see this end but we left to go home and I only got to see her a few more times over the years. We never had the opportunity to get it on again but she made me a better lover. I have had women tell me I was a good lover that showed I cared for the woman's satisfaction. I owe it all to my aunt. But I don't count that as the first time for me.

I attended a small country school. To tell you how small it was, there was 234 students in the whole school. That was from 1st grade through 12th. grade. We had 17 in my senior class. There were 4 girls and 13 boys. So you can see there was not much chance of me getting a date since I was kin to three of the girls. The other girl had been going with one of the boys since 9th grade. So my chances were nil.

All of our teachers were elderly except the typing and bookkeeping teacher who was in her early thirties. Mrs. Mac was about 5' 3" tall and weighed probably 120 pounds. She had a round face with the blackest eyes I had ever seen. Teachers in those days wore loose fitting clothes so it was hard to tell what size her breasts were but certain blouses she wore let you know they were nice. I think all the boys had a crush on her, as did I.

Along toward the end of my senior year I noticed when I would ask a question, Mrs. Mac would walk up beside me and lean over my shoulder and I could feel her breasts on my shoulder. It was always a light touch and she never leaned in hard. This was in typing class where we had individual tables. One time in bookkeeping class, where we had long tables, I had asked her to explain something to me. She was busy with another student and while I waited for her I put my hands on the table edge, which pushed my elbows out back of my body. When she came up to me she walked right up to where her pussy was pressed against my elbow. I was frozen in place and was afraid to move and embarrass her. I don't think I heard a word she said to me the whole time. When she started to leave, she rose up just a little and then came back down. I could feel the heat from her on my elbow and I had a hard-on that could have drove nails.

Since I lived on a farm and we had to get the crops in the ground in the spring I would get home from school and hit the fields. The only time off I had was on Saturday afternoons and Sundays. We would quit work around one o'clock on Saturdays and we could go fishing or whatever we wanted to do. My older sister always had a date on Saturday nights so I was left to my own devices.

Mrs. Mac had asked me if I could help her some afternoon with some plants in her yard and maybe help her get a small plot ready to set out tomatoes. I explained to her my schedule and told her the only time I had any free time was on Saturday afternoons. She thought for a minute and said, "That would be great. My husband has to work all day on Saturday and won't be home until late. If he didn't have to work, I could get him to do it. Can you help me this coming weekend?"

I told her I would be at her house as soon as I could after we quit for the day on Saturday. I arrived about two o'clock and found Mrs. Mac already in the yard working to get her flowerbeds ready. I could hardly keep my eyes off Mrs. Mac. It was the first time I had I had seen her in clothes other than her school attire. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail and had a thin cotton blouse unbuttoned up to just under her breasts and tied in a knot with her stomach showing. She had on white wide legged shorts that came down maybe two inches below her crotch. When she would bend over, I could see the crack of her ass through her shear panties. If she was facing me her blouse would drop down and I could see her breasts in her almost not-there bra.

Mrs. Mac had planted seeds in a plot out back and we were going to transplant the flowers in the beds. I was to dig the holes and bring the plants to her. She bent over to point to where they were to be and her shorts rode up and I could hardly take my eyes off her sweet, sweet ass. After she told me twice where to dig the holes and she realized that I was distracted, she grinned at me and said, "Maybe I better just point with my toes where I want the holes dug."

She finally took a hoe and marked where she wanted the holes. I started digging the holes as she went and transferred the plants to a tray. She came back as I was digging the last hole and she told me, "Go and get the tray and bring it around here and I will show you how we are going to set them out."

When I came back she was sitting on the ground with her legs spread on either side of one of the holes and her feet was pulled toward her which put her knees up. This position caused her shorts to leave an opening clear up to her shear panties, which by this time was wet from her sweat and I could smell her pussy. The dark hairs of her pussy was clearly visible now with some of them sticking out from under her panties. I had a hard on now that was starting to hurt and I knew she could see it. I was on my knees in front of her and as we moved from hole to hole she would scoot over on her butt but her legs stayed open the whole time. I didn't know if I was going to get through this without blasting a load of cum in my pants.

When we finished with the plants, she reached out her hand and said, "Help me up. I think we need to take a little break and plant a different type of seed. Take the tools around to the shed and I will get us some iced tea and meet you there in a few minutes."

When she came back in a few minutes, I could tell she had combed her hair and washed her face and brushed all the dirt off her clothes. She brought two big glasses of sweet tea and as we sat on two coolers and sipped the tea she looked at me and said, "I have thought about this for a long time and I want to be your first. You are still a virgin, aren't you?"

I blushed red and replied, "Yes, I am. I am sorry to say."

She said, "There is nothing to be ashamed about. You just turned eighteen and being raised on a farm, you know more than you realize. You have seen the animals and although it is different with people, it is basically the same. I know you want me because you have had that hard-on since you got here."

She set her tea down and stood and walked over to me and took my head in her hands and pulled my face into her pussy. I could smell her through her shorts and I started rubbing my face around on her mound. She pulled me tighter and said, "OH. That feels so good. Run your hands up my legs and feel my butt. Yes, keep doing that."

I kept doing that for a while and then I took hold of her shorts and panties on each side of her waist and pulled them down to her knees. I then leaned back into her and ran my tongue from the junction of her thighs up to the top of her mound where I felt the nub of her clit. I teased it for a minute. She was trying to pull my head away from her but I had a firm grip on both butt cheeks. She was saying, "No. No. I have never had that done to me. It is nasty. Ohh, But it feels so good. Let me get my shorts off. Please."

I dropped my left hand down and pushed her shorts and panties down to the floor. Then I stood and picked her up and set her on the workbench. Before she could move, I pushed her legs apart and moved my face back into the sweetest pussy I have ever put my tongue into. I could taste the sweat and pussy juices mixed and as I ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit through her pussy she started to moan and try to move about. I held her and continued until she had an orgasm. As she started to orgasm, I took her clit lightly between my teeth and flicked my tongue back on forth across it.

When she calmed down, I started back into the same routine. I would run my tongue from her ass up to her pussy and run it inside. I fucked her with my tongue as I ran my finger lightly around her clit. Then I moved my tongue up to her clit and pushed two fingers into her. I searched for her G spot and when I found it, I started to tap it. It was only a few seconds until Mrs. Mac started to twist and turn and said, "Oh my GOD. I am cuming. I am cumming again. Please. Please. Yes.... Yes.... no more please. Let me rest a minute."

She lay back on the table and said, " I have never had that done to me. I can't believe you made me come twice with your mouth. Where did you learn to do that?"

I told her I would tell her sometime soon. I leaned over her and kissed her and she tasted herself for the first time. I said, "You can return the favor later."

She looked kind of funny and said, "I have never done that either."

I pushed my pants and shorts down and moved in toward her as I pulled her more to the edge of the bench. I started to rub my cock up and down her slit. I said, "I have to get this cock into this hot pussy of yours before I shoot off all over you."

I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit, until it was wet with her juices and then started to ease it into her pussy. She said, "Please take it slow. It has been a while since my husband has fucked me."

It is hard to describe the feeling I had as I slid my cock into my first pussy. It was tight, hot, velvet feeling, and I thought I was going to shoot my load before I got to fuck this beautiful woman. But once I was all the way in and my balls were resting against her ass, I stopped and just held still until the urgency passed. She pulled her knees up toward her breasts and said, "Go slow to start. And then I want you to fuck me hard and fast. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want to be the first fuck for you. So fuck me. Fuck me hard now. Fuck me."

I grabbed her under her ass cheeks and pulled her toward me until only her shoulders were on the bench as I started to pound into her pussy. It was only a short time until we were both in the throes of pleasure. We were both cumming at the same time and it was the most intense feeling I had ever felt. She was moaning and I could tell she was saying words but it was like I had gone deaf or lost my ability to understand. I think I was moaning and screaming words but I am not sure.

After we came down from our high and I pulled out of her, I stood her on her feet and held her in my arms until she could stand on her own. We kissed and she had tears in her eyes as she said, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had and I know it was good for you. Lets go in the house so we can get a shower. Then we are going to try it all on a bed."

The shower was too small for both of us, so she went first and after I was through and came into the guest bedroom, she was lying on the bed with a sheet pulled over her. She had gotten us more ice tea. We lay there for a few minutes and talked about how good it was in the shed. She said, "I thought you told me you was a virgin?"

I said, "I was. I have eaten pussy and had a blowjob. I had never put my cock inside a woman before today. I am so glad that you was my first and I hope we can do this again."

She said, "We both had firsts today. That is the first time that I have had someone eat me and it was the first time I came more than one time. And yes, we will have more times together. I want you to eat me and I want to try being on top and I want to try doggie style. I have heard of these things but I have never tried them. It seems that you have become the teacher and I have become the student. One other thing I want to do is try and suck your cock. You will have to be patient with me."

We spent the next two hours in the bed in many various positions. She did try to give me a blowjob and did very good for a first time. She had three more orgasms, one while I ate her out, one while we were in the missionary position and one in the doggie position. I got off twice more. I came while she was on her back with her legs in the air and the last time while she was on her knees and I was in her from the rear. We had to put her knees on pillows to raise her high enough for me to enter her. When I left to go home, she was sore and I was completely drained.

We got together the next two Saturday afternoons and then she decided we needed to call it off. Of course, me being the horny eighteen- year old, I didn't want to but I did understand that she would be in a world of hurt if we were caught. I did tell her about my aunt and what she had taught me. I did get to be with her one more time. She was a chaperone on our senior trip and we got together for about an hour.

The next and last time I saw Mrs. Mac was at a reunion at the school eleven years after I graduated. She and her husband were there and had a little girl with them. When I went over to speak, she introduced me to her husband and presented her eight-year-old daughter, Marla. Mrs. Mac explained they had adopted and they were so happy. Her husband had gotten promoted and didn't have to travel as much. She was teaching at a private school and they were one big, happy family now.

This happened before the scare of AIDS and other STDs. Mrs. Mac couldn't conceive because of a childhood disease. I don't know if she had other high school lovers but she was my first and you know you never forget your first.

budd100
budd100
158 Followers