Buffets

Story Info
You're made into a platter at the buffet.
802 words
3.77
51.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine this. You've been kidnapped, raped over and over, everywhere and you haven't eaten in days.

They get you sufficiently cowed then have you taken and cleaned up, thoroughly, very thoroughly. You are to be the centerpiece tonight, they tell you, because it's your first time, in the buffet room.

And they cram your body full of food. Then they put food all over your body but you are not allowed to eat it. You must just lay there completely impassive while the men and women, who pay for it, put their mouths on you and eat things off of you, out of you.

And you are not the only one in there being eaten. Maybe it helps this first time that you are so weak and so scared. Helps you not to move.

And even your mouth is stuffed. You have to try not to swallow. You have to breathe through your nose, little unsatisfying breaths that keep you light headed.

All those mouths are on you. The occasional fingers pinching you are against the rules, but yeah, it happens. You get pinched hard, over and over on your nipples, your ass or your clit. You know you can't cry out, if you don't want to be punished and you don't want to be punished. Every so often they rope off your table for a few minutes and stuff your orifices again. You can feel hungry eyes watching as implements and hands are used to stuff you again.

I mean having your ass eaten out of, or your cunt is bad enough but to be starving, to have food stuffed into your mouth and then not being allowed to eat, to have someone else instead eat the food out of your mouth while you struggle to breathe, so very quietly, is pure torture.

And they are eating off of you, in you, every damn where between your toes, and your armpits, your ears, your tits and your belly. There is no place that isn't touched by mouth after mouth for hours and hours.

Sometimes they actually put a tube down your throat so you can breathe and then fill your mouth and nose with food. And sometimes when that happens? People sometimes get too aggressive and the tube is pushed against and then you can't breathe except through your nose.

Eventually everyone who pays for it is satisfied. It takes a long damn time but yeah eventually they are and you think it's over. You wait to be told you can move. One of the trainers comes in. He tells you that, if you were not so new and had done a good job, a night like this might end with you eating off of or out of someone else. Your heart speeds up with both disgust and a thrill, to eat! You haven't eaten anything but bodily fluids since your abduction.

He tells you that you did all right. No further punishments will come to you this night, but you are too new yet to be allowed to eat. Until further notice you will eat nothing unless you are told too. What does that mean you wonder as your heart sinks. Most of the time until you earn it, you will eat only cock or cunt juice.

You sag a bit. There is one last part of the buffet he says the "clean up." He motions to the other girls while he chuckles, his hot breath on your body. You see people moving toward you again. Only these aren't the paying customers. No! They are the other starving girls. They fall on you like a pack of wolves. Trying to find any little bit of nourishment left on or in your body.

You can't believe they are so rough, biting you, tearing into you like you are nothing more than a meal. You would never do this to one of them but then your stomach rumbles and you think, Oh My God! In a month or less even I might be just like them.

Sometime later you realize that compared to the other rooms you are made to serve in, this is a great room after the first time. When you are no longer terrified and know the score. Having mouths all over you, smelling the food, almost tasting it from the smell alone, then getting to eat a little at the end. Well, it's one of the best rooms you can be forced to work in.

[If you liked this story, or any of my stories, please vote and provide feedback! I love hearing from people who do enjoy the twisted things I write! Even the ones that didn't like aspects provide valuable lessons to help me write better! I will respond to your comments.

Thank you,

Fury]