Buffy Adventures of Andrew Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew & Dawn in Rome.
812 words
2.73
21k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers

Dawn stood in front of Andrew. She looked beautiful. Her breast were young and perky and her body had a nice tan. Her nipples stood erect and her pussy looked wet. It surprise Andrew that she was really a ball of energy. She was a 1000-year-old key to other dimensions with the mind of a young woman. To Andrew she was just perfection and one of the few people in the Scooby gang that was nice to him.

"Are you ready Andrew?" She asked.

. "Yes of course." He said

She giggled.

"You're so cute when you're nervous. I love the way you hair gets spiky and you hands shake." She said.

"Sure you don't want me to lube up. Wouldn't want to ruin you for future men."

"I think I can take. Lay back." She said.

She laid him down and slow straddled her cock. The cock was a lot bigger then she expected. She took a deep breath and put started putting the cock in her pussy. She breath some more and gasp as she put inch my inch into her cunt. Her wetness was helping it in. She bit her lip and let out a pleasurable moan as her force more meat in. Soon when she was ready, she thrust on top of and took it all the way in. Andrew never felt anything so warm. Her tight pussy gripped him and started riding him. She was dripping wet and let out a moan of satisfaction. She rode him slowly gliding her hand down her body and squeezing her breast. She let Andrew get a good look. He went to touch her breast but she stopped him and put his hand down to her ass. He squeezes moving her a bit up and down. Dawn had practice before with a cucumber or anything she could get her hands on. She then secretly slept with Spike. Spike had told her she was better then Buffy. She figured that was a lie but she like hearing it. From then on, she wanted to learn to be the best. She found she got pleasure out of seeing the pleasure in men's face and control. Dawn took the drives seat thrusting on him faster and faster. From here she could control it. She could watch the cock go deep in.

She knew why Buffy loved being on top. She could guide it where she wanted it to go. His cock head brushed up against her gspot. He was hitting the walls of it like a hammer. Dawn moan became louder as her pussy milked his cock.

"I loved you." Andrew blurred out

She coved her mouth.

"You too sweetie. No shhh. Don't cum let." He said

She started grinding her body moving it like it was dance. Faith has secretly taught her how to dance. She found she could work a man's body as much as she wanted and keep it going. She moves her hand out of her mouth and had him suck her finger. She loved the way he was squeezing her ass cheeks.

"You're beautiful." Andrew said

"More than my sister." Dawn said.

"By far."

She rode him faster. Sweat dripped down her bodies and she bit her lip. His cock head was slammed into her gspot and she came like an explosion her whole body shook. Pussy juices soaked his cock. She could feel Andrew about to explode.

"Shoot inside me. I am on the pill and have a magical relic." She said.

She felt his cock pulsate shooting wave after wave of cum deep inside her. The boy had plenty of jizz. It was certainly more then Spike. She slid her hand down her belly and had him look at her pussy dripping with cum. His cock was still inside her.

"Not a virgin anymore are you Andrew?" She smiled.

"No. Guess not" He smiled.

She pulled him out and lay by him. His cock was soft.

"You're pretty sexy for a geek." Dawn smiled.

"Thanks. I don't know if my cock can take any more tonight." He said.

"It ok. Your tongue still works." She said.

She moved his head down to her pussy and laid back. It was going to be great in Rome.

They had been going at it for a while. Andrew got some must needed rest and Dawn was ready for more. The door creaked open. Dawn had conveniently forgot that she was going to have company. She also conveniently forgot to locked the door. The person coming in was someone she met in Rome before Faith came in. That was when the door open up.

"Well looked like the little squirt had grown up." Faith said.

Andrew face was between her legs.

"Please. Don't turn Buffy." She said

She pushed Andrew face back

"If you don't. I promise to be good."

fanficnut
fanficnut
18 Followers