Buffy & James' Sexual Adventures

Story Info
Husband & wife savor shower fun.
1k words
3.9
35.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

A night out with strippers is a turn-on, and exciting for anyone. But what happened to Buffy was beyond her wildest dreams, on an evening out with her husband.

Buffy grew up in a happy home, two parents, and siblings, regular normal happy life. However, there was always this need inside of her to want more, something different, something wild, outrageous, and sensual.

When she met James, it was an instant hot intense attraction. He was everything she ever wanted, and could have dreamed for. His stamina kept up with hers, and he often surprised her by trying new and different things. She was a lucky girl, to have such a loving, giving, caring, well-endowed stud of a husband. And she knew this, and wanted to please his every whim.

Their love grew over the years, and so did her need and hunger for adventure, and thirst for excitement. Always wanting to try something new, but nothing to out of the ordinary, Buffy wanted to explore her sexuality, and all that it had to offer. That's why it intrigued her, that night with Tiffany the dancer from the club. Was this something, she wanted to further explore, she wasn't sure, but knew that she enjoyed what had happened.

This night, like any other night, James came home from work, and was thrilled to see his gorgeous wife. The house was quiet, no kids running around, just silence. He casually walked thru his home, looking for traces of movement, and found nothing till he walked into his bedroom.

Buffy was on the bed, watching a girl on girl porn, while masturbating. James was happily surprised at his discovery. And quietly sat beside Buffy on their bed. She kissed him sweetly on the mouth, and greeted him with a coy little smile. He loved what his wife was doing, so much so that he felt his need to unbuckle his pants, and join her in this escapade.

There they sat beside each other, kissing occasionally, their tongues grasping for each other, as they worked their hands and fingers on themselves, like only they knew how. The girls on the movie, were going at it hot and heavy, and were licking each other's pussies in 69 position. This made Buffy very wet, and excited, and she began to rub her pussy quicker. James loved the sight of his wife making her self cum, and worked his rod with precision. Buffy reached under her pillow and grabbed one of the toys, James had bought her. A beautiful purple vibrator, with a clit vibrator attached. There she worked her toy with splendor, her body gyrated, and her back arched, as the vibration between her legs rocked her to ecstasy. James slid his hand up and down his thick 8-inch cock, and the precum dripped from his head. He was close to cumming to, as he looked into Buffy's eyes, he knew she wasn't far behind.

They sat together, and watched these two hot women on the movie, as they continued to stroke themselves side by side on their bed. Buffy watched as James brought himself to orgasm, and came with gusto, as his head spouted his love juice. Buffy loved to watch James jerk himself off, it was always a turn on for her. Seconds after he came, Buffy knew she couldn't hold on any longer, and her legs began to shake, and her wet pussy lips started to shutter, she was cumming, and cumming hard. Her swollen lips soaked in her juices, she moaned, and whispered James' name. Her body writhed in pleasure, as she lay back in James' arms.

They looked deep into each other's eyes, and whispered, "I love you" to each other. As they always did, when they made love to each other.

Buffy and James lay in bed kissing, and after minutes of their tongues dancing in each others mouths, they were definitely feeling turned on again.

Buffy turned to James, and whispered, "Take a shower with me."

They proceeded to the shower; still kissing as they walked there, James' erection grew, and was ready for anything. Buffy turned on the shower, nice and hot, the steam poured out of the bathroom, as their warm bodies moved inside the large shower stall.

Buffy stood in the shower, the water cascading over her fabulous large breasts. James reached for the soap, and started bathing his sexy wife. The soapy suds formed bubbles over her pink nipples, and down her tight tummy. She tossed her hair back as she washed it in the hot steamy water. James moved in closer as she had her back to him. He reached for her curvaceous ass, and grabbed it, as he spread her cheeks in enthusiasm. He continued to wash her as the soap lathered up between her cheeks, as his fingers dug into her. James stood in the shower with a throbbing hard on, wanting desperately to take his wife. He started to finger her wet pussy ferociously; he slid first one then two fingers inside of her. Buffy leaned back on him, and her erect nipples stood out. She pressed her ass against him, as his thick cock stuck into her, he continued to finger her. Buffy turning to kiss him, he kissed her delicate lips and pinched her nipples, hard enough for her to gasp a silent moan.

James was eager to fuck his wife, now, hard in this hot shower. He parted her legs, and easily slid his throbbing rod into her wet cum soaked pussy. Buffy grasped for anything to brace herself as she received this pumping. James was breathing hard in her ear, as he pumped his cock in and out of her, taking it deeper and deeper inside of her. The water poured over their hot wet bodies, as James grabbed her hips and pumped harder. Buffy's moans, escaping her mouth, as he ploughed her faster, bringing her to the brink of orgasm. Taking her to the edge of pleasure, and making her cum, as her juices flowed down her thighs. She was getting the fucking of her life, from her enthusiastic loving husband. James shot his load inside of Buffy, coating every inch of her walls with his juice.

They stood there exhausted but sated; he slowly pulled out of her, finished their shower together. They went off to bed for the night, knowing that tomorrow was another day, and the possibility of more intense lovemaking.

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers