Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy has a price to pay.
4.7k words
4.59
57.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

NOTE; This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years in the future. Faith has remained with the good guys, and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Spike is still evil and Dawn is now at college. Tara and Willow are still together and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

This chapter is dedicated to iyg, for kind words.

++++++++++

Buffy moved across the room to stand before the demon.

The air was heavy with the acrid scent of hell. Clouds of sickly green gas spurted upwards from a tiny glow in the air about six inches off the floor. Suspended in the turbulent cloud was a demon's face that must have been at least six feet high. It's face was mostly human-like in appearance, but had two pointed ears that rose high above the top of it's head and a chin that came to a point that looked sharp enough to impale something. Pustules and boils covered it's jade skin.

"WHAT MORTAL DARES THE WRATH OF KO-LAN THE SEER!"

Dawn was quaking slightly as the peircing eyes of the demon roved over her nubile form. Buffy stepped infront of her to hide her nakedness from the pit fiend.

"Okay, Seer. We're sufficiently impressed by your 'might'. Now knock it off with the volume will you!"

Eyes that had seen a thousand centuries come and go turned towards the beautiful blonde who now stood before the portal.

"IMPUDENT INSECT! REVERE THE ALL KNOWING MAJESTY OF KO-LAN THE SEER!"

Buffy cast a questioning glance across to Giles, her Watcher. "If he's so all knowing he should know we're not deaf, right?" The british man made a ' don't tease the elder demon ' pleading gesture with his eyes. Buffy raised her eyebrows slightly in a ' who me? ' reposte. Looking back towards the mystic portal she became suddenly serious again with the thought of what her friends had just had to do to get the beast here. Okay, time to play along. For now.

"Mighty Seer," she said, managing to keep the sarcasm from her voice, "We have brought you here because we seek the wisdom of your counsel." Buffy hoped that the words Willow had coached her on would have the desired affect. "Grant us the knowledge to cast your enemy down and free our land from his coming tyranny."

"THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF SUCH FLEETING LIVES AS YOURS DOES NOT CONCERN ME." The avatar's breath was foul and reeked of decay. "IT IS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE TO STRUGGLE AND DIE, SLAYER."

"Tried that already." She said, folding her arms across her chest. " And it does matter that people will suffer. I'm not going to let that happen, with or without your help." Buffy looked over her shoulder at her sister, knowing that she would do anything to protect Dawn.

"Hey, Green Goblin! You do know that we're trying to kill your good buddy Brakkhan don't y...." Xander said, rising from his knee's and stepping towards the demon. "Xander! No! Stay still!" Willow cried, telepathically. The demon reacted quicker than the witch. His eyes swivelled their baleful glare upon the young man and he was flung through the air as if he had been struck by a wrecking ball. With a loud smack Xander struck the far wall and dropped to the floor. Instantly Buffy, Faith and Anya began to move towards his prone figure, to see if he was still alive. "No, don't move!" Willow pleaded in their heads. "It will not tolerate the actions of anyone but the ones it is choosing to speak too. To move or speak out of turn will only anger it."

Buffy squinted long and hard at Xander, until she could make out the slow rise and fall of his breathing. Her lips narrowed into a thin line as she turned back to the demon. She stared it directly in the eye for several seconds before she spoke. Luckily for Ko-lan, her looks couldn't kill.

"Oh kaaay. Now we know who is in charge here, are you going to tell us what we want to know?"

"ASK YOUR QUESTION THEN AND YOU SHALL HEAR THE WISDOM OF THE SEER, BUG." Clouds of the green vapour seethed around the horrific face. Buffy took a deep breath to control her anger.

"How do..."

"ONCE YOU HAVE ENTERTAINED ME SOME MORE, OF COURSE." The creature's face held a sickly grin.

"I'm not about to entertain you, and if you think that it is fun to hurt my friends then you better think again!" Buffy snapped. "I will not stand here and continue with this stupid charade just so that you can get your jollies!" She turned to Giles. "We'll find another way to stop The Corrupter, I've had it with this guy." Giles glanced across to Willow and then, knowing he should not speak, shook his head.

"Oh come of it!" Buffy gasped, exasperated. "The Corrupter's supposed to be this things enemy and we want to stop him gaining power. He should want to help us! But this thing is more interested in making us jump through hoops. It probably doesn't even know how we could stop Brakkhan anyway! We should just find Spike and dust him."

"BRAKKHAN MUST BE SUMMONED BY A COMPLEX RITUAL THAT TAKES TWO DAYS TO COMPLETE." The floating head declared. "ANY DISRUPTION TO THAT RITUAL WILL NOT DESTROY HIM, BUT ONLY FREE HIM SOONER FROM THE SERVITUDE OF THE SUMMONER!"

Buffy stared at the floor for a moment before looking first to Dawn and then to Ko-lan. "Finally we're getting somewhere! So if we disrupt the ritual, Spike will no longer be able to control The Corrupter. That's good, right?"

"No, Buffy." Willow's voice sounded in her head. "Spike may have his own agenda in mind, but if The Corrupter is free to act as he wishes, he will destroy everything! Men will fall under his spell and his vile wishes will be made real. People will suffer all types of torment and pain. Nobody would be able to resist, not even you."

Willow's eyes held Buffy's for a moment, conveying her fear. Bitter resignation formed within the slayer. "Alright, we'll do it your way." she said to the demon. "What is it you want me to do to ' entertain ' you?"

"THE HUMILIATION OF ONE SO PROUD AS YOU WILL SUFFICE. I WILL WATCH YOU RUT LIKE THE COMMON BEAST OF THE FIELD FOR MY PLEASURE."

"Rut like the....? Now hold on there a minute! I'm not going to.... not infront of....."

"THEN YOU SHALL NEVER LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO LEARN. BRAKKHAN WILL TAINT YOUR LAND AND DEFILE THOSE YOU LOVE!"

Again Buffy turned to look at Dawn. The young woman looked back at her with defiant eyes, silently letting Buffy know that she would be okay and not to do what the demon wanted. Love for her sister brought a lump to Buffy's throat. No one else could look after Dawn if she failed. With a sigh she realised that she didn't really have a choice.

"Who with?" she whispered quietly looking anywhere but at her friends.

Ko-lan's gaze swept the room. He looked at the red haired witch. She was a brave one, staring back at him unflinching. He looked across at her wiccan lover, but the little blonde mouse kept her gaze averted. Next he focused on Anyanka, but she hadn't taken her eyes away from her precious Xander since he got hurt. No not her. With a sharp toothed smile he looked at the Watcher. Yes. It would pain the slayer more to lay with her mentor.

"THE WATCHER MUST SERVICE HIS CHARGE." The elder demon hissed. Both Watcher and Slayer looked at each other horrified. They were so much more to each other than just those roles though. To Buffy Giles was a friend, a confidant, a mentor and even a surrogate father. The englishman looked in stunned disbelief at the ancient fiend.

"FUCK THE BITCH!" it commanded, laughing with glee.

Numbly Giles got to his feet and approached his slayer. Buffy slowly traced her eyes up his naked body, taking in the surprisingly well defined form of the man who had trained her for all these years. Her gaze caught at his groin, remaining on his flaccid penis and remembering it's size from the ritual. She couldn't do this.

"Please, let me do something else!" she implored the seer. "Or just even someone else! Anyone!" She cast about looking for someone who could replace Giles. Xander? He still lay unconsious where he had been cast. Then she knew who. "Faith! I'll make love to Faith for you! How about that eh? You get to see girl on girl action and two slayers both at the same time!"

The scoobies all looked from Buffy to Faith. Faith grinned. "Well, if I have too, then I suppose I can help you out, Bee." She began to slide off her black leather jacket.

"NO! THE WATCHER MUST BE THE ONE TO RUT WITH THE SLAYER!"

Knowing that Ko-lan would not give way, Buffy calmed herself. She had had to do some awful things in the past in order to save the world, killing Angel only one of them, so she would just have to get this over with and then God help Spike when she caught up with him. New determination filled her. Taking a deep breath she turned to her worried Watcher and gave him a reassuring smile. "It's okay, Giles. I'll take it easy on you." she said, hoping the joke would ease the tension a little bit. He smiled back at her.

Shyly, feeling the eyes of everyone in the room upon her, Buffy unbuttoned her white blouse. Silken flesh began to appear as the blouse parted over the swell of her breasts. A black lace bra came into sight and Giles felt his first twinge of arousal, realising that Buffy was not wearing plain, functional underwear, but lingerie. Why would she do that he wondered. She had no boyfriend at the moment, so whose benefit was the sexy underwear for? Perhaps she just liked the feel of it next to her skin, but it seemed completely out of charachter with the woman he knew.

A the edge of the room, Faith gave a nod of satisfaction as she saw that Buffy was wearing the lingerie that she had bought for her. "I can't wear these!" Buffy had complained, sat up in the motel room bed, holding up the lacy bra and panties. "They are sooo slutty!". "That's the point, Bee." Faith had murmured, brushing the golden hair from the back of her neck and lowering her lips to nuzzle there as her hand slid down Buffy's belly.

Dropping her blouse to the floor, Buffy shook her hair back and stood there for Giles to see. Her tanned skin was smooth and her belly flat. Firm breasts were wrapped in the sexy lace bra, which hid very little of her tits and barely covered her nipples. The older man looked at her in admiration. So often he only saw the Slayer and forgot that there was a beautiful, sexy young woman there too. Then with slow deliberate movements, she popped the buttons on her trousers, one after the other, until she could slide the leather pants down her hips. Only far enough to uncover her panties though. She had realised that Giles may need some extra stimulation to get his cock hard, because it wasn't so long since Tara had milked a gallon of spunk from him and men of his age wouldn't recover quite as quickly as Xander could have.

With a playful grin she lifted her left leg and held it out to him. He tore his eyes away from the flimsy material covering her pussy and, smiling, took hold of her boot and drew it off. The other one followed it. With her feet now free, Buffy turned her back to Giles. Porn movie girls always knew how to tease a man into erection and with Faith's guidance, Buffy had seen enough to emulate them. Looking over her shoulder at Giles, she hooked her thumbs into her trousers and then, bending forward at the same time, slowly slid them down her legs. This made the Watcher focus on her silk covered buttocks, firm and undulating beneath the black lace.

A little kick and her trousers slid across the floor away from her. Only the nibbling of her lip betrayed Buffy's nervousness. Giles felt his breath momentarily catch as she turned back to him and raised her hands to the front of the bra and unhooked the clasp there. Her tits gave a small bounce as they were freed from confines of the small garment. It fluttered to her feet as she again paused under his gaze.

Nipples that were a light brown colour hardened infront of him. Strangely, Buffy was finding that having all her friends watching her seduce him was turning her on rapidly. She could feel the delicious tingle in her groin as her juices were beginning to flow and moisten her cunt. Her breathing was definetly shortening as her arousal mounted and her nipples ached to be sucked.

Not just her, judging by Giles's cock. It was thickening and lengthening quickly, raising itself before her. Boy was he big! All those years fighting side by side and she never even guessed just what a mighty weapon he was really carrying! Suddenly he stepped upclose to her and pressed his hand over her breast. She could feel the heat of his hand on her flesh and it excited her. In turn, he could feel the softness of her tit and the hardness of her nipple as it dug into the center of his palm. Without taking his eyes away from hers, he twisted his hand slowly, causing her chills of delight at the friction on her tender flesh. Like oil, his hand flowed smoothly down the side of her breast, across her heaving ribs and down to her hips. There it cupped her side and then began to edge around until her left buttock filled his grasp.

He still gazed down into her eyes, feeling her breath, hot and sweet against his lips as he squeezed gently and pulled her to him.

The motion made her lift her hands to steady herself against his chest and she felt his muscles ripple at her touch. All those many hours spent combat training her had not only toned her body, but his as well. She slid her fingers across his chest and lightly took his nipple between her thumb and forefinger, tweaking it.

"Oh!" she gasped as his free hand swiftly ran up her back to bury itself in her hair, grasping her neck and pushing her mouth to his. For a moment his lips were soft and tender against hers, but he groaned and began to devour her with a passion that surprised them both. Responding, swept up in the wave of mutual lust, she thrust her tongue into his mouth and tasted him. Like two fighting snakes their tongues swirled together. She could only moan into his mouth as she felt his hand slip off her buttock and then plunge back, shoving inside her panties and delving into the crease of her arse. Questing fingers slipped further round, brushing over her arsehole and onwards to the wet folds of her cunt. Her whole body seemed to soften against him as his finger slid into her slick hole.

For several moments, they stayed like that, their mouths wrestling and his single finger buried in her hot, silky depths.

With a loving tenderness, Giles then began to finger fuck her. Backwards and forewards his hand slid beneath her bottom, the lace of her panties pulling tighly on his wrist. Her inner flesh was wonderful to the touch, hot and wet and slippery. "Mmmm" she gasped against his lips, signalling the pleasure his caresess were giving her, although he didn't need vocal clues, the increasing moisture coating his hand was indication enough.

Oblivious to those around them now, they lost themselves in the embrace. The only sounds in the room were the hissing of the green fog, the constant little moans of delight from Buffy and a quiet slurping, sucking noise as his fingers fucked into her.

Slowly Giles bent her backwards. Her golden hair swung away from her back to hang down towards the floor as she was held nearly horizontal by him. She gave a slight involuntary murmur of protest as his finger withdrew from her sex and his hand clasped her side to lay her down. Goosepimples shivered into being where his wet fingers touched her hot flesh. Then he was laying beside her, his chest raised slightly over hers and his leg touching against the side of her own.

Still they kissed. Passions that neither of them had been aware of were consuming the pair. With a lovers touch Buffy ran her hand up the back of his head, rufflling his hair in circles, holding his mouth against hers. Unconsiously she drew the toes of one foot up along the calf of her other leg, her hips already making tiny thrusts up and down. "Mm Mmmm" she groaned as his hand slid into the gussett of her panties. His fingers felt her pubic hair and it was as soft as satin. With tiny swirls of his hand he stroked her there for a moment, scooping the hair between his fingers and twirling it. "Lower," she whispered into his mouth and then slid her sweet tongue back for him to suck. Obediently he moved his hand to cup her juicy pussy, his fingers playing along the sides of her clit and then paddling into her molten heart.

"Ohhh Giles!" she gasped, her head rolling back and her eyes closing. Leaving a wet trail, Giles traced his tongue along the line of her jaw to her ear, where he then proceeded to suckle her earlobe. She shivered slightly, at once tightening her legs around his thrusting fingers and her hold in his hair. Lovingly his lips traced the line of her throat, pausing for a moment to suck hard and then continuing on a path down towards her breasts.

Wet squishing noises came from his fingers work. Her breathing was getting very ragged and she was throbbing all over, her orgasm so close. How could an ex librarian know how to awaken a woman's body so easily and with such skill? Teeth nipped, ever so gently, as his mouth found her nipple. Buffy convulsed, fireworks sparking in her pussy as it clutched greedily at his fingers. Even with her eyelids closed colours danced before her and she felt like she was left floating in a sea of stars.

As she slowly descended back into her body she became aware that he hadn't stopped his attentions. He now had two fingers plowing into her and his mouth was hungry at her breast. Round and around her nipple his tongue raced, flicking and sliding across it in equal measures. Her hand slipped between them and her fingers encircled his cock. It was wet and throbbing with a scalding passion. Making a loop between her fingers and thumb she began to slide her hand up and down his rigid shaft. His pre-cum lathered in her hand and he could not help thrusting himself against her grasp.

Between her legs, his fingers were now thrusting so far and deep that his hand was really being restricted by her panties. With a gasp of frustration he pulled his stiff fingers out of her depths and tore the lace from her body.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, thrilled by his animal desire for her.

Gentleness was no longer possible in his highly aroused state and he thrust his fingers back between the sodden, puffy lips of her quim and heard her gasp. His roughness was having it's effect on her, she felt totally at his mercy, a willing cunt for him to use at his will, and she desperately wanted him to use her. Just the thought of the big, wavering prick that was in her hand, ramming into her quivering pussy tipped her passed the brink again and she trembled like a leaf as her orgasm took her. What was this man doing to her? She had never had two orgasms during sex before, let alone one so quickly after the other.

Now he moved. Taking his weight on his elbows he shifted his position until he was poised above her. Lightning bursts of pleasure cascaded along her pussy lips as she felt his big, meaty cockhead nudge against her tender cunny and locate her inner passageway. Giles held himself above her and looked into the sparkling eyes of the young woman he cared for in so many different and complex ways.

Her heart was racing and her breathing was doing the same. Sweat glistened all over her body in the small firelight of Willow's brazier. For and eternity he hung there above her, searching her eyes, looking into her very soul. He saw nothing but love and welcoming desire for him. With a long hard thrust he sank into her. The thickness of his rod stretched her and she thought he would never stop sliding inwards. Deeper than anyone before him he plowed her. Her legs bent around him and her dainty feet hooked onto the backs of his knees.

"YES! Oh GOD Giles, YESSSSS!" she cried, lost in the sensations. "FUCK ME!"

When his cock had sunk it's length into her he held himself very still. She was trembling beneath him, lost in her own world of lust. Again his eyes searched hers. Together the two had faced unspeakable horrors and tragedies, braving death and madness to protect others and now, finally they were sharing something wonderful, a pleasure that was more than just sexual, it was love.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers
12