Buffy & The Corrupter Ch. 03

Story Info
How Buffy and Faith first got together.
4.8k words
4.43
46.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers

NOTE; This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has remained with the good guys, and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Spike is still evil and Dawn is now at college. Tara and Willow are still together and some of Buffy's past adversaries are not as dead as she thought.

Dedicated to Kew for encouragement. Thank you.

+++++++++++

Gravestones whipped by as Buffy sped across the ground. Pumping her arms in a fast, steady rhythm she ran at a speed that few could match. Her honey blonde hair whipped behind her as she gained on her targets. Ahead of her two vampires were racing to escape. With a skip and a bound Buffy leapt forwards, her foot using the top of a headstone as purchase and launched herself at the back of the closest vamp. She struck him hard, with her foot straight out in front of her like a spear and he went down. Using her momentum, she hit the ground and folded into a forward roll, side swiping the second vampire and taking his feet out from under him. Neither vampire was quick enough to regain his feet before she did. Not even breathing heavily, the young woman stroked a loose lock of hair away from her eyes and hooked it behind her left ear.

"Now," she said in a friendly tone, watching the two undead slowly standing up. "Which of you guys is going to tell me where Spike is holed up?"

"I'm not gonna tell you where Spike is, Slayer. I'm just gonna bathe in your blood!". The vampire, who Buffy thought must have been a banker or something in life, because of his pinstripe suit, swung his claws at her. With what seemed like almost impossible ease, the young slayer blocked his swipe with her forearm and hit him hard with an uppercut that knocked him onto his back again. The other vampire, Buffy decided to call him Jay because he was wearing a red leather jacker with a yellow letter J on it's back, seemed smarter and waited to see what she would do next.

Knowing she had her two under control she took a second to glance over towards the other fight. About a hundred feet away, Faith was tackling another three vampires. Faith smacked her fist into the face of a vampire that was still wearing his mouldy policeman's uniform. The blow shattered the creatures jaw and lifted it's entire body off the ground. With the same fluid movement that had set the punch in motion, she continued forwards and brought her foot up in a devastating spin kick to the chest of another, larger vampire. Quickly, she twisted her head to the right and felt the air rush by her, as the fist of a third vampire narrowly missed connecting. Like lightning, she seized the outstretched arm and brought it down at the same time as she smashed her knee upwards. The bones of the vamps arm shattered under the force of her blow, but it didn't get chance to sceam because her other hand had already stabbed a wooden stake into it's unbeating heart. Dust exploded around the stunning brunette.

Faith grinned at the cop who was already staggering back towards her; she was in her element and having a blast!

As the banker groaned and ran his tongue over his teeth to check that he still had all his fangs, Buffy looked straight into Jay's eyes. "I am not interested in you. Tonight, all I want to do is to find Spike."

Jay's eyes danced about as he took in the vampire lying on the ground, the slayer standing before him with a stake dangling from her hand and his chances of escaping amidst the graves. Deciding, he nervously looked at the blonde woman, "If I tell you where Spike is, he'll kill me."

"No, he won't. If you tell me where he is, I will make sure that he won't be in a fit state to kill anyone."

Across the graveyard, the large vampire clasped both his huge arms around Faith from behind and locked his hands together, squeezing her with all his might. Her breath blasted from her with a loud, "Oooofff!" Her arms were pinned to her sides and went almost numb with the crushing pressure, allowing the stake to fall from her fingers. Snarling like a rabid dog, the cop rushed at the helpless girl, his claws spread wide.

Instinct took hold and Faith planted both her feet together on the ground before her. With a small thrust, she forced the large vampire holding her to rock backwards, lifting her higher. Both her feet struck upwards and pounded into the face of the cop like a hammer. Using the extra thrust she gained from the cop, Faith continued raising her legs up and over her head. This shifted the large vampire's centre of gravity and, already off balance, he crashed to the ground with her. The impact jarred his arms loose and Faith rolled freely towards her wooden stake.

"No way, Bitc..." he grunted, lunging to stop her. Her fist closed around the wood and slammed backwards into his heart. Instantly, he turned to dust. Brown curls swung about her face as she tilted her head up and gave the cop a predatory stare. "Ready to dance, Baby?"

As the banker began to sit up, Buffy stepped forward and shoved him back down with her booted foot. Casually, she batted his grasping claws away and plunged her stake into his chest. With a cry, he turned to ash and disintergrated. "That's better, now we can talk uninterrupted." Jay cowered back another couple of paces.

"You're only going to kill me, anyway, so why should I help you?"

"If you tell me what I want to know, and I don't think you are lying to me, then I promise you that I will not kill you."

"Swear on your sister's life?"

That threw Buffy. She didn't like the idea that some vampires knew enough about her to know about Dawn. She didn't like that one bit. "I swear on my sister's life that I won't kill you."

"O...Okay. But you have to promise me that you won't come after me....ever."

Buffy regarded him for a moment, sizing him up. "Alright. I promise on my sister's life that I won't kill you or ever hunt you down."

Satisfied, he visibly relaxed, even adopting a cocky smile. "Spike has taken over the sanitorium on Corral Road."

Something in his eyes told her that he was telling the truth. Time to pay Spike a visit. Slipping her stake into the back of her trousers, she turned and began to walk away.

"Great!" Jay called out boistrously. "Say it one more time, Slayer. Tell me I don't have to worry about you anymore! Tell me I'm safe."

Buffy kept walking but called over her shoulder, "Well, you don't have to worry about me anymore, but I didn't say you were safe."

"Huh?" The cheesy grin faded from Jay's face. He spun around.

"Hello, lover." said Faith.

+++++++++

Buffy and Faith peered around the bushes on a hill overlooking the old Blaketon Sanitorium. It's large, dark bulk seemed unduly ominous. No patients had been sent to the old mental asylum in over fifty years, but the place seemed to radiate an aura of suffering and unease. A six foot high wall protected the outer limits of the grounds, followed by a brief patch of trees and bushes to stop the house being seen from the roadside. After that, there was about a hundred yards of lawn and then the house itself. A big gothic styled mansion, complete with turrets and gargoyles, the works.

"Spike sure has a sense of the dramatic, huh?" Faith's eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

"After what we've had to do tonight, I couldn't care less if he was in a fortified castle. He's going to pay. Nothing and nobody is going to stop me staking him. Especially not them." Buffy pointed to several dark shapes that were slipping through the darkness and entering the building.

"More goons just means more slayage for me!" Faith grinned and caressed the side of Buffy's face. For just a second, Buffy closed her eyes and savoured the gentle touch. A smile formed on her face as her fingers lightly stroked Faith's hand.

"Let's go," she said, not moving. Faith looked deep into Buffy's eyes, gave her a quick, light peck on the lips and then started down the hillside. Grinning, she flashed Buffy a look of devilment over her shoulder. "Let's go kick some ass, girly girl!"

Following, Buffy's mind slipped back to the first time that Faith had called her that.....

++++++++++

Yet another graveyard, six months earlier...

"You know, Giles is not going to be pleased!" Buffy said, breathlessly, as she sank down onto the grass and rested her back against a small rectangular tomb.

"Well, it wasn't my fault!" Faith gasped, as she flopped down beside her.

"Six centuries old, he said."

"Yeah?"

"A priceless item of mystic law, he said."

"Really?"

"Look after it and bring it back in one piece, he said."

"Oh." A brief pause. "Do you think he was serious about that?"

Both slayers looked at each other and broke out into gleeful grins. Before them on the grass was the eight foot long body of a muscular demon warrior. Embedded in his single eye was an ornate golden handle that was all that remained of The Mirror of True Seeing, one of the few means of seeing beneath the glamour that concealed a Butu demon's real form. Steam was rising from around the wound as the body was slowly beginning to dissolve.

Using one hand to push herself up, Faith stood before Buffy. Admiringly, she looked down upon the beautiful young blonde for a brief heartbeat, before stretching out her hand to help her up. As Buffy grasped it and pulled herself up, Faith flashed her a mischevious grin. "Have I ever told you how Slaying always makes me hungry and.."

"Horny!" Buffy laughed, "Only nearly every time we kill something!" Her giggles slowly faded as she realised that Faith was gazing deeply into her eyes, searching.

"Well, it's about time that you took the hint." Faith murmured in a low, throaty voice. Her head tilted slightly, and her brown curls slipped before her face, as her lips slowly moved towards Buffy's. They were only inches apart, but time seemed to slow and Buffy watched her beautiful friend's mouth descend to her own, with a surprising thrill of excitement. "Fai..." She whispered, but her slight protest was silenced as their lips brushed against each other and then locked with a gentle, but needy passion. In the quiet graveyard, the two Chosen stood and kissed each other with growing desire. With a quick, rough grab, Faith held Buffy's upper arms and steered her backwards against the low tomb. As her hips hit the lip of the grave, Buffy was forced over until her back lay on the top of the slab.

Hungrily, her mouth sucked on Faith's lips, tasting the slight strawberry tang of her saliva. The difference between the coldness of the stone and the warmth of Faith's body pressing down on her was exquisite. "Ohhh!" Buffy gasped as Faith gently nipped Buffy's lower lip between her teeth and playfully tugged on it. Letting it go, Faith paused above Buffy and licked her lips, before eagerly thrusting her tongue into her mouth. Running it around the inside, Faith played along her teeth before twisting and stroking around Buffy's own tongue.

"I'm kissing another girl, and it feels wonderfull!" Buffy thought with amazement, suddenly understanding Willow and Tara a lot better. It was so different from kissing a man, the softness of her lips, the smell of her perfume and the gentle, but insistent demands of her hunger, all driving Buffy's desires higher. Inside her leather pants, she felt a delicious tingle flare in her groin. A tugging against her hips made Buffy realise that Faith was yanking her belt open and fumbling with the buttons of her pants.

"No!" She gasped. "No!" Her hands shoved Faith's away and began to refasten her belt. Straddled above her, Faith sat back on her hips and brushed her hair back behind both ears with her hands. She looked disappointedly at Buffy.

Using her elbows to push her back up off the cold slab, Buffy looked around. "I mean, just not here, okay?"

"Oh," Faith said, relieved, as she slipped off her friend and they both stood up. "My motel?"

"Na hunh. Dawn's staying at her friends tonight."

"Your place it is, then." Their hands felt very warm as they entwined their fingers together.

Fifteen minutes later and the two young women had barely closed the door before they flung themselves into each other's arms and their lips met once again. Taking the lead, Faith steered Buffy towards the stairway and then slapped her playfully on the arse as Buffy laughed and raced ahead of her up the stairs. Two leather jackets fell to the floor of the upstairs landing as both slayers disappeared into Buffy's bedroom, kicking off their boots. Buffy let out a small squeal of surprise as she turned towards Faith and was grabbed by the waist and flung through the air to bounce on the bed. Lying still, suddenly nervous, the blonde watched with bated breath as Faith's fingers once again undid her belt and then pulled her pants down and off her legs.

A small, red flush covered her cheeks, as the brunnette stared at her tiny pink, cotton panties. With a slow, feline grace, Faith crawled onto the bed, her hands and knees either side of Buffy's legs and tenderly planted a light kiss on the centre of her knickers, before moving further up her body. Sitting on Buffy's crotch, her hands grasped the white blouse and tore it open, sending the buttons flying about the room.

"Hey!" The surprised slayer protested.

Faith just beamed down at her and wiggled her eyebrows as she feasted her eyes on the sight of Buffy's small, firm breasts encased in her white bra. The white fabric seemed to gleam against her tanned skin. Using both hands, Faith rubbed her palms against the soft garment, feeling her friends nipples harden. Buffy sighed and swept both of her own arms up above her head, to dangle off the side of the bed. As she did so, her left hand nudged her pillows and a cuddly pink pig rolled down to land at her side.

Quizically Faith picked it up and looked it over as if it were a slimy toad. "What's this peice of crap?"

"Hey!" Buffy reprimanded. With a childish voice she added, "Faith meet Mr Gordo. Mr Gordo meet Faith."

A look of disbelief crossed the young woman's face and then she tossed the stuffed pig over her shoulder. Shaking her head with a grin, she lowered her mouth onto Buffy's, "You're such a girly girl!"

Their tongues fought each other and Buffy undulated against her. Faith was in charge and without breaking the sweet kiss, she found the clasp between Buffy's breasts and released them from the bra. She sat back, then, and looked, as she drew the two halves of lace away from Buffy's mounds and her light brown nipples came into view. "Ohh, Bee," she breathed, stretching out one finger to tickle a nipple with just her fingernail. Delight crossed her face as the little bud puckered and hardened even more. Moistening her lips, Faith hunched and lowered her mouth onto the heaving breast. Sucking hard, she pulled the entire nipple in between her lips, earning a quiet gasp from the girl beneath her, then started to swirl her tongue about the throbbing point, sometimes flicking it lightly. Delightful waves of pleasure spread from the centre of Buffy's breast as Faith feasted upon her and these were added to, as she felt fingers pluck and tease at her other nipple.

With a slight urgency, she grasped the bottom of Faith's T-shirt and drew it up the body of the girl, who helpfully sat up and raised her arms. A wry smile crossed Buffy's face as she found out that Faith wasn't wearing a bra. She thought it wonderfully kinky that Faith had each nipple pierced with a tiny bar. Now that she was sitting up on the bed, with Faith still sat on her lap, Buffy found that she was in the perfect position to slip her mouth onto the nipple that swung invitingly before her. Closing her eyes and enjoying the sucking warmth of Buffy's mouth, Faith ran her hand up the girls naked back and ruffled it into her long golden hair, pulling her head against her breast. "MMmmm."

While Buffy's mouth fed, her fingernails lightly traced the curving black lines of the tattoo on Faith's upper arm.

After several minutes of this, Faith suddenly shoved Buffy's shoulder, pushing her back down onto the bed. Then she got up and wiggled out of her own leather pants. Buffy wasn't surprised to see that she wore tiny, black lace panties, but was thrilled when she saw that they clung to the brunnette's clearly visible cunt lips with a wet glistening. Hooking just her thumbs into the string sides, Faith drew them down her legs, the wet patch only reluctantly pulling away from her pussy. From where she lay on the bed, Buffy had a good view of Faith's completely shaven cunt, with it's labia red and pouting. She felt her excitement rise as she saw the juice shining all over the fleshy lips, and a small gasp of unexpected desire burst from her when she noticed the small golden ring in Faith's clit.

Cascades of curls momentarily hid her face as Faith dipped and picked up her lacy knickers. Once more she climbed aboard Buffy, this time hooking one hand behind the slim blonde's neck and lifting the damp panties to her face. Buffy breathed deep, her eyes closing, as she savoured the musky scent of her fellow slayer. She felt the dampness of the panties as Faith rubbed them over her cheek, then across her lips and down, until she was rubbing them in circles over Buffy's throbbing nipples. Parting her lips slightly, Buffy looked up with desire into Faith's eyes. They locked their gaze and never let it waver, as Faith moved her bunched panties lower and then slid her hand inside Buffy's own pink knickers and began to rub them across her tender clit. Unconsiously, Buffy parted her legs a tiny bit to give the girl more access to her steaming centre. Once again, their mouths caressed each other, as Buffy melted under Faith's gloriously sexy touch. Their lips never lost contact as Faith slid off Buffy and lay beside her.

"Aww!" Buffy whispered into Faith's mouth as she felt her withdraw the panties from her crotch, but she grinned as Faith put them in her own mouth and sucked at their combined juices. Playfully, Buffy pulled them from her friend and tossed them away to land covering Mr Gordo. She knelt beside Faith and began to suck at her throat as she felt the girl's fingers slip into the slippery folds of her own juicy quim.

Buffy had only briefly considered what making love to another girl would be like due to Willow and Tara's relationship. She had never imagined that it would feel so intense or so right. She could feel her face grow hot from another blush at the wet, slurpy sound her pussy made as Faith worked two fingers in and out of her. Backwards and forwards Faith thrust her fingers, enjoying the feeling of Buffy's warm, wet depths. She loved the way her pussy juices felt slightly syrupy as she stroked the crinkled inner walls of her friend's cunny. With subconscious desire, Buffy's hips began to move up and down on the fingers as they penetrated her.

Unwanting to be selfish, as she began to suck at Faith's nipples once more, Buffy smoothed her hand down across the girl's flat stomach and into her wet slit. There, with just the pad of her forefinger, she began to rub up and down the inch of flesh to one side of the clit. Quickly, her ministrations brought about a small bucking motion from the woman's hips. Pleasure filled her as she felt the small clit ring bump against her fingers and Faith jerked slightly. Encouraged, Buffy slid her finger across and lightly began to flip the little ring up and down.

"AAAhhhh. Ohhh that's nice, Bee!"

For long minutes, the only sounds in the bedroom were tiny wet squelches and breathing getting more and more ragged.

Surprising herself, Buffy suddenly moved over Faith, slipping one thigh to either side of her girlfriend's head and lowering her mouth down to her soaking slot. Her lips opened and her mouth completely covered the top of Faith's pussy, sucking at the juices there. "OOoooo" Faith murmured, rocking her cunt up against Buffy's mouth. Her legs spasmed a little as she felt Buffy's tongue sweep out to lash the sides of her swollen clitty. Up and down the slick, puffy flesh it swept, eliciting bolts of pleasure in the brunnette until it deftly coiled into the little ring and tugged it.

MindFiend
MindFiend
851 Followers
12