Buffy & The Daughters of Gaia Ch. 01

Story Info
A new coven spells trouble.
6.2k words
4.59
41.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers

NOTE< : This story takes place in an alternate Buffyverse, a few years into the future. Faith has remained with the good guys, and is Buffy's secret girlfriend. Willow and Tara are still together and Dawn is now at college. Although a separate story, this series follows chronologically from Buffy and The Corrupter.

++++++++++

The five naked young women stood on the points of an imaginary pentagram. A small breeze ruffled their jet black hair. The forest glade was unnaturally quiet; no birds sang, and no leaves rustled. The only sound that could be heard was the incantation that the girls were murmuring. While four of them continued their chant, one turned on the spot and knelt before a large, gnarled old oak tree. She raised her arms to the tree.

"Spirit of Oak, Lurker in the Woods, hear our call. By Gaia's will, we summon you. As is Gaia's will, we appease you. Appear and receive our gift. Eat and then bless us."

Two of the other girls left their position and went to the naked young man who was lying on his back, to one side of the clearing. He was sweaty and breathing hard. As they approached, he looked up at one, smiling. "Hey, Beth, give me a minute would ya?" He looked to the other girl. "You know, honey, I didn't realise anyone could fuck like that."

The girls took an arm each, and helped him stand up. They led him over to the oak tree. As he walked, he looked at his girlfriend. She was on either side of him, stood in two places in the glade, and knelt before the tree. Deep down, he knew that she could not be in five places at once, but somehow, it didn't seem important. When he reached the tree, the Beth there stood up. She lifted her hand to his eyes. From the palm of her hand, there was a brief spark of light, and the glamour ended. Suddenly, his vision seemed to waver. He couldn't understand what he saw. Where, a moment before had stood several versions of his girlfriend, there was now five completely different, naked young women. He squinted at the beauty in front of him. The red tip to her black ponytail seemed familiar.

"Megan?"

With just two fingers, she touched his neck. Icy chills flooded through his body, and he dropped to his knees, unable to move. There was a creaking noise from the old tree. Two black, pit-like eyes opened on it's trunk. Jagged bark formed fangs, as a large maw smiled at him. The man screamed.

++++++++++

Dawn felt the early morning sunlight warm her body. She pulled the sheets off herself and lay on her bed, naked. She had woken up feeling so horny. With her finger and thumb, she squeezed her nipple, giving it a roll. Changing to just the tip of her finger, she drew circles on the top of the stiffening bud.

A sigh slipped from her and she smiled. Closing her eyes, she remembered how the nipple had appeared as Tara smeared it with Giles' cum.

The thought sent tingles racing thru her groin. Almost with a mind of it's own, her free hand slid along her belly, then dipped into the folds of her pussy. She nipped her lower lip with her teeth as she felt the wetness between her thighs. The puffy lips of her quim slid around her finger as she traced it up and down her slick slit. Her thighs parted to allow her hand better access.

With a moan, Dawn slipped the tips of two fingers inside her cunny. Warm juices coated them. She stroked the soft flesh and, at the same time, pinched her nipple. She recalled the wonderful feeling of Giles' cock sliding along her pussy lips as she had wanked him with her thighs.

"Ohhh."

With firm, circular strokes, she ran a finger around the opening to her cunt. The flesh was hot and sticky with her juices. She lifted her hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

Rolling over onto her stomach, she ground her hips into the bed. Her small feet waved in the air as she pressed her groin down. Hunching slightly, she slipped a hand underneath herself and began to rub her throbbing clit. She could feel her long brown hair draped like a curtain across her face as a sunbeam warmed it. Dawn stiffened three of her fingers and rubbed them back and forth across her tingling love button.

Little whimpers of pleasure mixed with the creak of the bed springs.

Faster and harder, she rubbed her tender young pussy. As her fingers slid from her clit, upwards along her slit, they dipped into her opening. Quickly, she flicked them back out again, to return to her throbbing bud.

"OOHHH"

The mood was broken, when she heard her sister call up from downstairs. "Dawn, if you want a lift to college, you'd better hurry up."

With a sigh of frustration, Dawn rolled onto her back and swept her hair out from her eyes. She lay there for a moment, staring at the ceiling. Shaking her head, she hopped off the bed and pulled on a small pair of white panties. Grabbing a towel, she headed for the bathroom.

Willow was perched on the edge of the bath, drying her girlfriend's hair with a towel. Tara was sat on the floor before her, leaning back against her legs. They had obviously just had a shower, condensation clung to the walls.

"Hey, Dawnie."

"Hi."

Dawn washed her hands and face. The cool water felt refreshing. Squeezing some paste onto her toothbrush, she began to clean her teeth. In the mirror, she could see Willow gently stroke Tara's face. Pausing her vigorous brushing, Dawn turned to the witches.

"Arh you guyds goh ning to de Madgic Shopff, layder?"

Tara looked up at Willow. "Ah, ancient Sumerian. A seldom used, but very powerful language."

Willow beamed her a grin. "Darn' tootin'. Dawnie here is a wiccan first class. That was an old summoning spell she just cast."

"Yes, mainly used in the difficult summoning of the dreaded frothy lip foam," Tara nodded.

"Or for the equally nasty, but rather more common, teased-teenager-scowl."

Buffy stuck her head around the door. "Did you hear me, Dawn? Hurry up. I've gotta go."

"See," said Willow, unable to resist. "It even summons Mystical Warriors!"

Dawn rolled her eyes and spat into the basin.

++++++++++

All through the day's classes, Dawn couldn't shake her arousal. Lectures faded as she daydreamed about what she wanted to do with Giles. Freeing him from The Corrupter's power had been so wonderful, that she craved a repeat performance. Dozen's of saucy ideas and scenarios filled her mind. If Janice hadn't nudged her, she wouldn't even have realised that the class was over.

"Are you okay, Dawn? You've been distant all day."

"Yeah, I'm fine." She gathered up her books and they stepped out into the hallway. "So, how are things going with you and Bobby?"

Janice shrugged. "He wants to take me to the cinema, tonight."

Dawn looked at her friend's slightly unsure face. "And that's a bad thing because..?"

"Well, Jack offered to take me for a drive in his car."

"Jack?" Dawn's mouth dropped open in shock. "Jack, as in Bobby's older brother Jack! The gorgeous hunk of a marine?"

Grinning wickedly, Janice nodded.

"Gee, Janice. Your such a..OOOFFF!"

School books flew through the air as Dawn was knocked off her feet by the falling figure of a girl. Both of them crashed to the floor. Groaning, Dawn propped herself up on her elbows, to see who had knocked her down. It was Bethany Morris.

"Sorry, sorry, my fault. So sorry," the girl rambled, as she tried to find her spectacles. Dawn picked them up and handed them to her. Then she heard a familiar, sneering voice.

"No wonder you can't see where you're going, with them beer bottles on, Morris. You should be more careful. You're such a klutz. It's no wonder that Chad left town rather than carry on with the embarrassment of having you for a girlfriend." Several girls snickered.

Dawn sighed as she looked up at Megan and her cronies. These girls gave Goths a bad name. They were all dressed alike; miniskirts, blouses, knee length boots, studded leather dog collars and bracelets. Everything in the obligatory black. Their make up was also black, and those that didn't have it naturally, had dyed their hair to match. The only bit of colour on the five, was the bright red tip to Megan's ponytail.

Megan still had her foot outstretched. Moving forwards, she stepped onto a book that Beth was trying to pick up. "You know, nerd, it's amazing that Chad would stoop so low, just to win a bet."

Pushing her spectacles up her nose, in a gesture that was so like Giles, Bethany looked up at her tormentor. "Wh..what bet?"

Megan was a stunningly beautiful young woman. Not even the expression of malicious delight could hide that fact. "Didn't you know? The only reason that Chad Parker agreed to go out with a geek like you, was because his fellow jocks were running a contest. Pick a pig. Whoever dated the ugliest girl won the pot. Fifty bucks, I'm told."

Beth's lip quivered and her eyes brimmed with tears. "That's not true. He said he loved me."

Megan clapped her hands with joy. "Oh, no. You believed him! That scores him double points!"

Dawn had heard enough. She got to her feet and stepped between the pair. "That's it. Leave her alone."

Meg looked surprised and then scowled. "Butt out, Summers."

"Why don't you crawl back under the rock that you came from?"

Megan's hand sliced in for a slap. Being the Slayer's sister had some perks. As Buffy had shown her, Dawn grasped the other girl's thumb and twisted. Megan's arm flipped over and she squealed as Dawn bent it at the elbow and forced the girl away from her. The Goth shook her sore wrist and looked daggers at her. "You'll pay for that, you interfering bitch!"

Dawn looked from side to side. The other four members of Megan's group surrounded her. Jody and Kim to her left, Mary and Ruth to her right. Uh-oh. This was not good. Just when she was expecting a pounding, a large form slipped between the black clad girls.

"Hey, Dawn," said Xander. "Buffy was a little busy, so she asked if I could give you a lift." He wasn't looking at her though; he was staring straight into the eyes of Megan. He folded his arms across his muscular chest. For a moment, there was a tense silence; then Megan snorted and stalked off down the corridor. Slowly, her friends followed.

Once they had gone, Dawn sagged with relief.

++++++++++

Ruth hurried after Meg. "Wait Megan! You're not going to let her get away with that, are you?"

"No way. We've got some research to do. We'll teach Summers not to mess with The Daughters of Gaia."

Kim caught up to her friends. "I think I can help with that. When Morris knocked her flying, Dawn dropped this." She held up a small silk scarf.

Megan grinned. "A personal item. Just what we need. Well done Kim."

Kimberly almost glowed with the praise.

Meg turned to look at her coven as she absently tugged on the end of her ponytail. "And, do you know what else. I think we've just had a volunteer for our next male sacrifice!"

++++++++++

Buffy looked at the devastation in the Magic Shop. The Sorval demon had really trashed the place. "Gee, Giles. Your insurance premiums must be through the roof."

The Englishman took off his spectacles and massaged his nose. "Yes, they are, rather."

The rest of the Scoobies were busy on the familiar task of cleaning up the debris. Anya was sweeping up the shattered remains of some fertility idols. Willow and Tara were trying, but failing, to lift a fallen bookcase. Faith walked over and righted it, one handed. She flashed a grin at the two witches. Willow returned a half-hearted smile.

Dawn walked into the shop, clutching her small pink backpack. "Wow, did I miss one of Buffy's birthday parties?"

Across the shop, Buffy placed both her hands on her hips and gave her sister a hard stare. Dawn shrugged and slung her pack onto the round table. "Okay, Giles, what can I do to help?"

The Watcher looked up from the book he was reading. "Hmm? Oh. Yes. Well. Perhaps you could start by sorting out some of the spilled spell components."

Sure that no one else could see, Dawn blew him a kiss. His shocked, flustered expression made her grin. She then sauntered behind the counter. Her smile turned to dismay. "Urgh! What a mess." Kneeling beside two broken jars, she began to separate bee's wings from spider's legs.

"Coming through!" Xander walked in, carrying a plank of wood on one of his shoulders. His tool belt swung at his hips. "As long as there have been breakages, there has been The Carpenter. One man in all the world to find the shattered timber where it lies and stop the spread of splinters and the swell of rubble. He is The Carpenter."

Buffy cuffed him across the back of his head. "Sacred duty, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now, make with the shelving, O Chosen One."

Giles laid the large, dusty book down on the table. "I still can't find much information on Sorval demons. Perhaps if you could explain why this one wants to kill you Anya?"

Faith hopped up and sat on the glass counter. "You mean for some reason other than the fact that he's met her?"

Buffy had to press her lips together tightly to prevent a smile. Anya stopped her sweeping and rested her elbow on the top of the broom. "It's nothing, really."

The gang stood in silence, waiting for her to continue. Finally, Anya took the hint.

"I met him about four hundred and sixty years ago. Bullthrax, that's his name, was having quite a nice time, back then. He had a small cult that worshipped him, even sacrificing virgins in his name. The cult was led by a man named Darius. He was quite the charmer. Everything was going well, until Darius took an interest in one of the servant girls at the local tavern. When his betrothed found out about them, she called on me. She was heartbroken that he could cheat on her. Her one wish, was that he wouldn't ever love anyone else, giving his whole heart to her, and her alone."

"That's kind of romantic, don't you think?" said Dawn. Then she saw the look of disgust on her friend's faces. "Oh. OOOHHH! Eewww! Y...you didn't?"

Anya shrugged. "It's not my fault that she was so specific. I'm a Vengance Demon, after all. It's what I do. Anyway, without the charm of Darius to lead them, the cult slowly broke up. Bullthrax was furious. For some reason he seems to blame me."

"But why has it taken him nearly five hundred years to come looking for payback?" Buffy asked.

Giles had walked over to stand behind the counter. "Well, Buffy. Vengance demons are really quite powerful creatures. They live in the folds between dimensions, realities and time. While Anya still had her powers, always teleporting from place to place, she would have been almost impossible to track. This Bullthrax must have located her during the couple of years that she was human."

Xander put down his hammer. "But, she's got her powers back now. How could he find her?"

"More than likely, he can't. Finding friends, love and a steady job have kept her in one place for much longer than ever before. It's possible that Bullthrax was just searching his last known location for her. Unfortunately, we can't rely on her ability to teleport to keep her out of his way forever."

"Okay, any idea where I can find him, so that I can slay him?"

Anya looked thoughtful. "Well, he did always like to live in dark crypts. He though it made him more scary."

"Great. Another night searching in moldy graveyards. Why can't we ever meet a demon that likes to live in The Espresso Pump or better yet, a clothes shop?"

++++++++++

Giles felt very uneasy. Buffy and Faith had left to search for the Sorval demon. Xander had asked Willow and Tara to spend the night at his place, to help protect Anya. That left Giles alone with Dawn. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this nervous.

The young woman walked to the door of the Magic Shop and locked it. She turned and looked over her shoulder at the Watcher. He saw her run the tip of her tongue along her upper lip. He gulped.

"Ah, n..now Dawn. Why don't you do some studying, while I try to find out more about this demon." He shuffled some books. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see her slink towards him. From the other side of the counter, she placed her hands on top of his. He looked up into her sparkling eyes. He knew what she wanted.

"No Dawn. We can't. I won't."

She gave him a beautiful little smile. "Come on now, Giles. You know our deal. I don't tell Buffy what we had to do, and you let me do it again."

He could feel his heart pounding as he looked at her. "No, that's what you said. I didn't agree to that." His hand trembled as she lightly stroked it with her fingernails.

"Sure you did. You didn't tell Buffy about your brush with Brakkhan did you? That means you don't want her to know. So, we have a deal."

"But Dawn, I'm old enough to be your father."

"Giles, I'm not looking for a Daddy."

She lifted his hand and pressed it against her small breast. He could feel her stiff nipple through her blouse. Like a small drum, her heart beneath the soft flesh of her tit. She held her hand over his, keeping him there. Looking into his eyes, she knew the words to get the reaction she wanted.

"You want me, don't you, MISTER Giles?"

"This body is only just nineteen years old, and it belongs to you."

"Take it and do anything you want to. I'm yours. Body and soul. Any wish you want. Any fantasy you have."

She raised his hand to her lips and kissed his palm. Unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse, she slid his hand inside. Now, only the lace of her bra stood between her skin and his.

"Feel how soft and firm my tits are, Giles."

Movement against the front of his trousers caught her eye. Good. It's working.

"Wouldn't you like to feel my juicy little pussy? I've been thinking of you all day. It's made my little honey pot so very wet."

Giles couldn't help himself. The combination of such a beautiful, innocent looking young woman saying such erotic things stirred him. His fingers closed around her breast and caressed her. Her ruby lips parted in a smile of triumph.

"MMmmm, that's nice."

She finally took her hand away from the back of his. His hand stayed where it was, fingers tracing the edges of her bra. Looking up into his eyes, Dawn slowly began to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse. Gradually, her firm, flat belly came into view. The contrast between her tanned skin, and the black lace of her bra, was delightful. She shrugged her shoulders and the blouse slipped to the floor. Then, his fingers suddenly closed on thin air, as she stepped backwards. With one finger, she beckoned him to come out from behind the counter.

Moving slowly, he followed her. Kicking off her shoes, Dawn swayed her hips. The way his eyes followed her crotch made her smile. With a sharp flick, she unsnapped the buckle of her belt. Rolling her hips, she slid the leather strap through its loops and tossed it onto the counter. Giles swallowed as she began to undo the buttons of her fly. As the last one was released, Dawn arched her back and slipped her hand inside her jeans. Her eyes closed and he could see her breathe deeply as she rubbed her pussy.


"Oh, Giles. My knickers are soaking."

The denim of her crotch undulated as her hand worked beneath it. For nearly a minute, she seemed lost in her self pleasuring. Opening her eyes, she pulled her hand out. Lifting it, she wiggled the wet fingers at him. Stepping closer to her, he lowered his lips to her hand and licked at the juices. Grinning, she pushed a finger into his mouth and gasped as he sucked at it.

With a giggle, she stood on tip toe, until her mouth was a hair's width from his. She slipped her finger out of his mouth and covered his lips with her own. Animal lust washed through him. He snatched hold of her hips and dragged her against him. Hungrily, his lips roamed across hers. With a moan, her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth. He sucked on it, tasting her sweetness. One of his hands pressed into the base of her back and the other travelled upwards, to bury itself in her long brown hair. Cupping the back of her head, he held her mouth against his. Long moments passed, as their tongues fought and their saliva mingled.

MindFiend
MindFiend
853 Followers
12