Buffy & The Four Ch. 01

Story Info
A spell pits the Scoobies against each other.
11k words
4.53
38.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindFiend
MindFiend
852 Followers

NOTE : This story is set within an alternate Buffyverse. Faith has stayed with the Scooby gang and has become Buffy's secret girlfriend; Dawn is now nineteen and Willow and Tara are still together. Although a separate story, this series starts two weeks after the events of Buffy and The Exiled.

This series is dedicated to Jacknife.

++++++++++

The demon named Gohnarth lifted his skeletal, slimy body from that of the young woman, causing his cock to slide from her pussy, soft now that he had spent his lust inside her. His huge, sickly yellow eyes gazed down at the fear and disgust upon her face and he rejoiced at the distress the act had caused her before standing and walking back across the inch deep pool of slime to his throne of bones.

The girl struggled to regain her breath as she raised her upper body up on her elbows and grimaced at the sticky, foul-smelling mucus that now covered her naked flesh. Her small, pert breasts glistened beneath a coating of dribbling slime as her chest heaved from her exertions.

"Ew!" she whispered, getting to her feet. Using the flat of her hands, she scooped the muck from her body and let it splosh back into the shallow circular pool that stretched ten feet in all directions from the Elder Demon's throne. After she had removed as much of the mess as she could without a shower, she slicked back her sticky hair so that she could look defiantly at the cadaverous fiend.

"Well, that's my half of the bargain completed. Now, where's the power you promised?"

Gohnarth's thin lips peeled back in a grin of pure delight as his black, forked tongue flicked out over his needle-like teeth. The young girl was again struck by what he reminded her of - the Terminator skeleton in the Arnold Swarzenegger films, only covered in a tight, mouldy green skin that constantly oozed a thin, clear slime.

"Relax witch, the pact is sealed. You shall have access to the power you need to exact revenge for the death of your girlfriend. The Hagnas shall operate the Machina Demonica and feed you all the excess magic you require. But remember this, human; when I require my tribute, you will deliver it at once or suffer consequences that are best not considered. Understood?"

The young woman dug her fingernails sharply into her palms to stop her body trembling as she nodded.

"Return to your dimension witch, and wreak destruction upon your enemies with your newly acquired power."

The girl broke into a broad, vicious smile as she glanced over to the huge open bronze doors that led to the device room. Inside, she could just make out the lizard-like Hagna demons scurrying all over the enormous mystic-mechanical machine that would gather magical energy and funnel it to her.

"Payback time!"

++++++++++

"Stop right there!" warned Buffy, moving to block the way to the front door.

Dawn skipped down the last couple of stairs and came to a halt, rolling her eyes. "What now?"

"Just what do you think you are doing?" the Slayer said, fixing her sister with a stern look as she folded her arms beneath her breasts.

Slowly, as if explaining to a five year old, Dawn said, "Going out. You know, out. That place that's not in. Out. O... U... T, out."

Bristling, Buffy shook her head, "No way. Not dressed like that you're not!"

"What?!" shrieked the teenager. "Why?"

"Let's start by adding the phrases, 'Hooker wear' and 'not gonna happen', shall we?"

The young girl released a squeal of frustration, "Oh why can't you be normal like other sisters, instead of some control freak with a fun deficiency!"

The Slayer just glared. Undaunted, Dawn continued, "What do you think's gonna happen, anyway? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna go and find a guy that's at least twenty years older than me, strip in front of him and then get him to hump me until I quiver like a jelly!"

"Points for sarcasm Dawnie, but you still ain't leaving the house dressed like that."

"But Buffy!" protested the young girl, petulantly stamping her foot. "It's not that bad! It's sexy!" A brief smile flashed on her lips as she added, "And Faith and Veruca helped me pick it out when we went to the Mall yesterday."

Buffy's mouth opened and closed as she processed that information before she shot an angry glance into the living room. "FAITH!"

After a moment, the brunette Slayer strolled through the archway and stopped to consider the scene, giving a little shrug as she slid her fingers into her jeans pockets. "What's up, Bee?"

Pointing at her little sister, Buffy asked, "What have you got to say about this?"

Faith slowly looked Dawn up and down. The young girl was wearing a tiny black skin-tight miniskirt that barely covered her crotch. Her midriff was completely naked because she had untucked the hem of the white silk blouse she wore and tied it in a knot just underneath her small breasts. To complete the look, she had a slim black ribbon around her throat and her long brown hair was tied back into a ponytail.

Faith grinned and nodded, "Wow, Dawnie! You're lookin' hot, Doll!"

"See?" said the college girl, smiling. "Can I leave, now?"

"No, and a multiple of no! Go and change."

"C'mon, Bee, she's not doin' any harm. Let her go."

"Stay out of this, Faith."

"Hey! You asked my opinion, remember?"

"Yeah, that was when I thought you may have some sense. I guess I should have known that your taste in clothing would only reach as high as off-the-peg-slut!"

"Ooo, that hurts,” she replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. “What's the real reason you're so pissed, Bee? Is it because Dawnie came shopping with me, or that we went with Veruca?"

"I don't want her hanging around with that girl. She's a killer, or have you forgotten that fact?"

While the two Slayers were arguing and squaring up to each other, Dawn quietly slid around her sister and slipped out the front door, smiling.

Faith grinned at the anger that came in waves from her girlfriend, "You're jealous!"

"What?"

"You heard. Now, is that because Dawnie treats you like a mom and me like a big sister, or 'cause ya think I've got the hots for Ru?"

For a moment Faith expected Buffy to slug her, but the blonde Slayer just whirled on her heels and disappeared into the front room with a gasp of exasperation.

Standing in the hallway alone, a slow smile of delight spread across the brunette's face. "Okay, so it's both of 'em."

++++++++++

The bell above the door to the Magic Box clanged as Dawn entered. She glanced around the shop, taking in all the shelves neatly laid out with magical paraphernalia and saw that the place was empty apart from Giles.

The middle-aged Englishman was stood behind the glass counter of the shop, studying something in his hand. As he did so, he hooked his spectacles back onto his face and turned the thing around and around.

"Hey, Giles," Dawn said, as she skipped down the three steps that separated the front half of the store from the lower back half.

"Oh, hello Dawn," he said, slightly distracted.

"What ya got there?"

"Hmm? Oh, it is a Draken root... I think. Or possibly the mummified brain of a Snarg demon."

The young girl's face twitched as she fought back a smile. Giles was so loveable! To the casual observer he was a stuffy, tweed-clad fop who existed solely for his ancient books. This was far from the truth though. As a Watcher, it was his life's work to know as much about the mystical and magical as he could; to study and perfect as many different forms of combat, both armed and unarmed, as possible; and to use all that to guide and protect the Slayer in his charge. There was never any doubt in Dawn's mind that he was the greatest Watcher to have ever lived. Ruggedly handsome, too.

She was a little disappointed that he showed no reaction to her new clothing. Ru and Faith had both sworn that any red-blooded male would go gaga over the outfit when they helped her choose it. Dawn was sure that if those two women knew anything, it was what turned men on; they both had that natural sleaziness that seemed so potent when it came to the male of the species.

Standing a few feet away from the glass counter so that he could take in the full view of how short the skirt was, and how good her slender legs looked, Dawn waited patiently with her hands clasped behind her back.

Eventually, the feeling that he should be doing something other than pondering the root/brain sank through Giles' academic thoughtfulness. He glanced up at the teen and noted she seemed expectant.

Slowly, he realised what she was waiting for and looked her over. She was breathtaking! Dawn had always been slightly gawky, reed thin and angular, but that just gave her the beauty of a girl who had yet to fully blossom into adulthood. Even now, at nineteen, she still seemed to have the same frame and features as when she was changed from the all-powerful dimensional 'key' into the slightly awkward human sister of the Slayer. Maybe it was something interwoven into the spell that created her that had made her hardly alter over the years.

Her slim legs rose from highly polished patent black leather mules, through white ankle socks and up graceful curves to her thighs. Those toned delights were more visible than he ever remembered due to the extreme shortness of her skin-tight black miniskirt. She twisted slightly due to her nervousness, but it was enough for him to get glimpses of the tight curves of her buttocks. Her flat, sculpted belly rose upward, with the cutest of little navels in its centre, before the white silk of her blouse formed a knot just beneath her tiny young breasts.

The blouse was strategically unbuttoned to reveal the most of her shallow cleavage, and her collar was upturned to frame her lovely, swan-like neck. Giles was thrilled by the little black ribbon choker she wore; he had always loved to see the small collars around a girl's throat and though it very sensual.

Dawn's full, pouty lips were drawn back in a huge grin as she watched his open-mouthed, speechless admiration and her huge sky-blue eyes sparkled with joy at the affect she was having.

"Like it?"

"Er... Ahem, yes. Yes, I do," he admitted, sounding a little far away.

"I bought it especially for you," she told him.

"Really? Do you think it will fit?"

She spluttered and giggled; it was so rare for the staid Brit to make jokes that she often forgot that he had a wonderful sense of humour.

"What I meant to say," she chuckled, sexily, "is that I bought it for you... to peel off me."

"You did, did you?" he smiled.

"Ahuh. How about it?"

"What? Here?" he said, surprised, and glanced to the front door of the shop which seemed to him about to open at any second. "We can't, not here."

"Aw! Why? I could put the 'back in five minutes' sign on the door."

He paused and chuckled, "Five minutes?" She grinned back and shrugged suggestively.

Reluctantly, he shook his head. "No, Dawn. We can't I'm afraid. Anya will be back soon. I sent her with this week’s deliveries to the coven near the docks.”

"How soon?" the teen pouted, blinking slowly and seductively.

Giles felt like he was under a spell as he tried to stay in control and act responsibly. "Too soon. We'll do this another time, okay?"

"Huh! That's what you always say! Don't you want to make love to me, Giles? Am I not pretty enough? If it's because I'm a virgin, then I swear it's okay. I want you to do it."

"Of course you're pretty enough. You are beautiful, Dawn. It's just that you should be with a man closer to your own age; I am older than your father, Hank." He frowned as he remembered that it was an illusion that Dawn had the same mother and father as Buffy. The damn spell those monks had cast had been phenomenally powerful!

"If it's because of you and mom..."

"What? No! That was a one off incident when we were under the influence of the Band Candy! I would never... Joyce and I would never..." He felt a sudden pang of loss. There had always been something so comforting about knowing that Buffy had her mother there to help her and guide her through life. Giles was quite competent enough about all the demonic things, but when it came to the everyday normalness of a teenage girl's life, he was lost.

"Then why is it?" Dawn persisted, moving around the counter to stand beside him. She reached out and lightly stroked his chest as he became more and more flustered at her closeness.

"It's not right, that's what. What would Buffy say?"

"Giles, what are you doing fucking my sister?!" she giggled, imitating her sister's voice.

"Ha ha," he deadpanned. "This is serious, though. We both know she would react very badly indeed."

"So we won't tell her."

"Of course not, but secrets have a way of coming out."

Dawn was rubbing her hand over his chest now. Her light touch was smoothing his tweed waistcoat around as she slowly worked her hand lower and lower.

"You see," he continued, struggling to stay focused. "There is not just us to consider in all this... there's... we can't just... You smell lovely," he sighed, completely sidetracked.

She smiled and raised herself up on tiptoe for a quick kiss on his lips even as her hand began to stroke and caress the front of his trousers. Giles closed his eyes and savoured the touch of her lips for a moment and then drew his head back.

She looked up at him with her puppy-dog eyes on full seduction mode. "Please, Giles. Do it quickly if you like; I just want to feel you inside me. I really want it to be you who makes me a woman."

She could feel his cock thicken and lengthen in the confines of his trousers. Her fingers moulded over the fat curve of it and began to stroke back and forth, coaxing him to further arousal.

"Let me suck it for you," she breathed, her words a whisper in his ear. Giles felt his resolve slipping and let one of his hands raise to touch and smooth along her back. When it reached her shoulders, her long ponytail tickled the back of his hand and sent shivers through him.

"I'll just get that big thing out of there before it is too huge to be released," she purred as her nimble fingers slid his zipper down.

He groaned when her small hand reached in through his fly and her slim fingers encircled the shaft of his cock before tugging it free. His semi-erect staff was already hot and eager as her cool hand began to glide up and down it.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she murmured as her fingers were spread slightly further by his thickening. Now almost fully up, his big cock was beautiful for her to see.

"Oh God, Giles!" she sighed. "I want you so bad!"

He swallowed and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her small hand pumping up and down on his mighty weapon. "That is good, Dawn. Do that some more."

Surprised, she happily complied. A clear bead of pre-cum formed a sparkling jewel in the slit on his cock head and she swirled her fingers over it to spread the fluid along his length. He groaned and his hips gave a little twitch to thrust his meat in her grip. Thrilled, she tightened her hold and began to smooth up and down his shaft with a faster and faster rhythm.

"Get nice and hard Giles, then you can shove that monster into my tight, virgin pussy. Think about it; your hot, stiff meat will be the first to claim me. I am yours to fuck and use as you wish. Just say what you want and I will do it for you. Anything, no matter how kinky or how intimate."

While she talked, Giles ran his hand from her back, down to her thighs, and then up under the rear of her miniskirt. The white panties she was wearing were so small and tight that most of her buttocks were still bare, and his fingers caressed the smooth globes with abandon.

"Ooo, yes!" she moaned. Her pleasure at his touch made her increase her wanking speed on his cock and it began to make sloppy slapping noises as her hand flew up and down, getting wetter and wetter with his juice.

Sighing, Giles worked his fingers under the elastic leg of her panties and felt the hot, slick softness of her swollen pussy lips. The young girl's sex was fully aroused and dripping with teenage passion. He worked a thick finger into her slick folds and stroked her innermost flesh, brushing her intact hymen.

"Oh, Giles!" she breathed, rolling her hips on his hand.

Passion overtaking them, they began to kiss fervently as her sweet tongue explored his mouth with the eagerness of youth and she whimpered in delight.

Masturbating each other, they stood behind the glass sales counter in the shop, heedless that the door was not locked and a customer could walk in at any time. The shop was filled with the sounds of their act; wet squelches, gasps, moans and sucking kisses.

Eventually, her tiny hand drove him over the edge and Giles cried out in ecstasy as he thrust in her grip and pumped jet after jet of thick, creamy cum out onto the glass. Dawn groaned and kept pumping her fist as his hot, sticky cum splashed out, before the last few spurts dribbled over her fingers.

He rocked in her tight grip, eyes closed as he trembled from the intensity of the orgasm. Gradually, his racing breathing slowed and he let go of her, his wet fingers pulling from her virgin hole.

"Oh, Dawn," he sighed.

The teen giggled and then stuffed his softening cock back inside his trousers. "Not quite what I had in mind, but it sure was fun!"

Just then, the bell above the shop door rang as Anya stomped in. Like usual, she looked angry about something as she stormed over to the counter. Giles panicked, sure she would see the cooling puddle of cum on the glass counter top, and so quickly lent forward, surrounding the sticky mess with his arms to hide it.

"No tip!" the demoness complained. "Usually Romany gives me ten bucks for taking their spell components over, but today she wasn't there and Lisa didn't give me anything. Is that legal? Can I sue her for loss of income?"

"Er, I don't think so," Giles managed, looking very flustered. "Anya, I think I lost a ten dollar note in the basement earlier, do you think you could find it for me?"

That changed her attitude completely. "You did? Can I keep it if I find it?"

"That only seems fair," he said as she disappeared in the direction of the basement doorway.

"Phew, that was close," he sighed as he stood upright, revealing the evidence of his earlier lust. "I better find a tissue and get this cleaned up."

"Waste not, want not," Dawn said lasciviously, and leant forward. To his utter amazement, and giving him an incredible thrill, the young girl hooked a loose wisp of hair behind her ear to keep it out of the way and began to lap at the white, salty puddle like a kitten.

"Dawn!" he gasped.

She twisted her face slightly toward him, dragged her tongue through the cooling spunk and winked.

++++++++++

They sat cross-legged and shivering in the darkness of the forest. The moonlight lit their young, naked bodies with a blue haze as they each recited their part of the spell. The coldness of the night had long ago covered their bodies in goose pimples and made the nipples on their small breasts hard enough to be painful.

The youngest kept staring at the centre of the group, where the earth was rippled and split by a narrow fissure that was no longer than her arm. Her pretty features were lined with worry and fear; this place filled her mind with horrible memories of writhing earth and desperate screams. Glancing across at the witch opposite, she heard her voice tremble as she spoke up, "Are you sure we're doing the right thing?"

"Yes."

The lead witch had her hands resting on her knees, with her palms upturned and her bare skin was covered with runic symbols drawn in blood that had now dried to the colour of dark rust. When she opened her eyes, there was nothing but a deep, soulless black.

Speaking a word that none of the other witches had ever heard, she extended her hand forward, palm down, over the small crack. "Come to me. Escape your prison of dead flesh and come to me!"

MindFiend
MindFiend
852 Followers