Buffy Body Switcheroo Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith has fun out of the tub.
1.3k words
4.05
37.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water in the bathtub was cool again and Faith finally stepped out onto the dark red bathmat next to the claw foot tub.

She had diddled herself to orgasm a couple of times - enough to take the edge off at least, if not to be totally relaxed. After all, she was just getting used to this new body and it would take a little while to make it fit right.

Wrapping herself in a warm towel Faith began drying herself and assessing her new body more closely - the non-naughty parts this time. Standing in front of the mirror, she stuck out her tongue, examined her teeth, and shook her hair a bit.

And then, to make sure she fit the part when she left the house, she practiced saying her - well, Buffy's - name and those little goody-goody speeches the blond slayer was so fond of making.

"You can't do that," she said, wagging a finger in the mirror, "because it's wrong."

Laughing to herself, she thought, "Yeah, just add a holier-than-thou air of superiority and you're there."

But for good measure, she practiced for another five minutes, until she got bored. And then it was time to get ready.

Stripping out of the towel, Faith examined herself in the full-length mirror on back of the bathroom door.

"Not bad Buff," she said. "Could use a touch-up here and there, but not bad at all."

The first thing she was going to have to do was get rid of the hair "down there." It wasn't like Buffy was growing hedges or anything, but Faith liked the look and feel of a hairless pussy. And so she set to work.

Finding a near-empty shaving cream can in the shower caddy, Faith lathered up Buffy's - her - pussy, making sure that all of the pubes were covered. She didn't want to start ripping hair out when shaving in such a sensitive area, so she took special care to foam every nook and cranny with hair on it.

Selecting a razor from fresh ones on the caddy, she made her first strokes with it on her outer labia. Feeling the tug of the multi-blade razor on skin as it cut the coarse hairs that made a small tangle at on the lips, she felt herself becoming more sensual.

Faith had gone hairless for as long as she could remember. It was a clean feeling, one that she always relished. Everything was more sensitive with no hair to dull the feeling.

Finishing the outer lips quickly, she made sure to get the hair on her mons and then began working on the mat of hair just above her pussy. She toyed with the idea of making a landing strip or some design, but decided clean-shaven was the way to go.

A few more strokes of the razor and the she was done. Grabbing a washcloth, she wiped away the excess shaving cream, making sure she had gotten all of the hair as she did so.

All of this attention being paid her pussy was beginning to excite Faith. And now that her happy place was bare, she decided to take it for another test drive.

It was a completely different experience from the one she'd had in the bathtub minutes earlier, allowing the water from the faucet to trigger a monster orgasm. Now she was wet in a whole different way.

Faith began to stroke her between the now-silken lips. Warm and mighty moist, she was surprised she'd not worn herself out with the bathtub workout.

With her left hand, Faith began to massage her breasts, kneading the right one and ticking her index finger back and forth over her erect nipple. She was falling back into the droopy-eyed pleasure of self-satisfaction.

It felt so good, her skin on the cold lid of the toilet and the cool air circulating in the room and passing over her freshly-shaven cunt. She was getting really wet now, a thin slick forming over the underside of her middle and ring finger as she worked deeper into her folds.

Running her fingers into the newly bare slit, she was treated to sensations that brought back memories of other times she'd rubbed herself off.

Once, she had given a few guys at a biker bar a show, finger fucking herself to orgasm in a darkened back room as three big, burly men stroked the bulges in their jeans. Of course, once she had cum she had no need for them. And so when one unzipped, she helped him zip back up without putting his pud away.

That was a good memory. Sex and violence were so interchangeable for her that she had almost cum a few times by dusting some baddies.

Dusting? That gave her an idea. Where did Buffy keep that stake of hers? What was it, "Mr. Pointy?"

The feeling of her hands was wonderful, but that would just be poetic - like staking Buffy. Standing quickly, Faith got a bit of a head rush as she wrapped herself in a towel again and bounded out of the bathroom, down the hall and into Buffy's room.

The air conditioner was working overtime and her skin, still slightly damp under the towel, tensed as it was blasted by a cold waft of air. Kneeling before the weapons chest at the foot of Buffy's bed, Faith felt the breeze blowing around her.

Ax. Sword. Mace. Crossbow. And then, Mr. Pointy, a wooden stake Buffy'd had for years and used on hundreds of vamps. It was the bitch's security blanket.

Now though, it would be used quite differently.

Faith felt the polished wood. No splinters. No jagged points, save the business end. Buffy had taken good care of her favorite weapon.

The wood was dagger-shaped, with gently rocking curves back and forth along the shaft, coming to a relatively dull point at the end. It didn't have to be really sharp. With slayer strength, Buffy - of Faith - could shove the eraser end of a pencil into a vamp's chest.

Faith ran her tongue along the shiny surface of the stake, making it wet for a more comfortable fit with her pussy. Trying not to imagine all of the vamps it had been in, Faith let her mouth bathe the wood, making it slick with saliva.

When it was ready, she laid back on Buffy's bed and began to rub it in her folds. The curves and ridges bumped up and down along Faith's still engorged clit. It felt good to have something between her legs other than her fingers and she began to rub faster and faster.

Turning the stake so that the thicker end of the wood was at the far end of her grip, Faith worked the stake feverishly struggling to hold onto what was quickly becoming a super-slick piece of wood.

Reaching under her with her left hand, Faith began to massage her asshole. She'd tried to work a finger in before with poor results. But this time, she just wanted to tease it a little, like there was a big beefy guy knocking at the back door about to get it. She'd have to work on inviting him.

She thought for a moment about shoving the stake up her ass, but decided against it.

And besides, she was already close to cumming. With both hands working now, she felt her endorphins rise and began to arch her back. Her breathing was heavy now with exertion, slayer stamina or no.

And as she stepped toward the edge, she could feel the sweat beginning to run between her breasts and down onto her toned stomach. So much for the bath.

With her eyes shut tight in anticipation, she saw the back of her eyelids explode into fireworks of pleasure. And her pussy exploded too, a warm gush spilling out onto Buffy's pink and white bedspread.

As she lay there, tingling in the moment, Faith thought about how different everything felt in this body. She would have to see what else she could do - and soon.