Buffy Loves Cordy

Story Info
Buffy & Cordy together for the first time.
5.3k words
4.2
70.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer vacation went by and soon Buffy would see all her friends again. After two months of staying with her father, Buffy arrived back in Sunnydale. These two long months of living far from Sunnydale made her realizing more then ever how much she misses her friends.

She was very excited to catch up with the Scooby gang tonight in the Bronze. There were not many people over there when Buffy steps into the dance place. She was happy to be back in her familiar turf.

'Hey Buff' someone yelled from the bar. It was Willow waiting for her. Buffy quickly made her way towards her best friend. She sat down next to Willow at the little couch and put her bag on the table.

She gave Willow a small hug and a wide happy smile. They were both thrilled to see each other again after such a long vacation.

'Where is the rest of the gang?' Buffy asked curiously.

'Oh, Xander is still on a world tour and Cordelia, well I don't know, she said she would come this evening, but I haven't seen her yet.'

'Damn,' Buffy responded.

'How is she doin' lately?' the slayer asked a bit with a shiver in her voice.

'Who? Oh you mean Cordy?' Willow asked a bit confused, not understanding why Buffy was so concerned about Cordelia.

'Fine I guess'.

After a long non-stop conversation about the past two months, Willow noticed Buffy was not paying her full attention. She was constantly looking around, searching for someone or something. She's a little absent today, Willow thought.

'Buffy! Some attention please' Willow said, a bit annoyed with Buffy's absent behaviour.

'Sorry, Will, but where the hell is Cordelia? I didn't see her coming in yet' Buffy said as she continued to look through the wide dance hall.

'She is coming isn't she, that's what she said, right?' Buffy was becoming more nervous every minute.

Willow raised her eyebrows, looking at Buffy seriously. She still couldn't figure out what went on in Buffy's head.

'What is it with you and Cordelia lately?' Willow asked confused, looking Buffy straight in the eyes, trying to find a cause of this strange behaviour.

'What you mean?' Buffy respond innocently.

'I just wanna see her again, that's all. I missed Cordelia too this last few months, you know'

Desperately trying to hide her excitement for seeing the hottest cheerleader from school again, Buffy blushed a little in front of her friend, getting more nervous by every minute.

'She will come, don't worry'. As Willow began to get some weird thoughts in her pretty head, she starts to get some clues about Buffy's interests in the popular schoolgirl. The blond slayer was focusing on the entry door of the Bronze for quite a long time now.

There was a silence for a few minutes, then Willow asked curiously,

'What's going on, Buffy? Why are you both talking so much about each other?' Buffy smiled, her eyes glittering. Willow had her full attention now.

She took Willow's hand and looked straight into her big wondering eyes.

'Did she talked about me, while I was gone? Does she ever brought up my name? Did she missed me as well? She asked about me coming tonight?' , Buffy went on asking all those silly questions without getting any straight answer back from her friend. Willow was now beginning to have real bad thoughts, naughty thoughts. Is Buffy attracted to Cordelia? Why is she so curious about what she said? All kind of questions were racing through Willow's mind.

Willow felt a naughty feeling grow inside her body, as she smiles slightly, picturing Buffy and Cordelia together in all sorts of situations, especially hot sexual situations. Willow enjoyed every single minute of this unusual strange behaviour of the blonde slayer.

Suddenly, Buffy's heart began to almost beat right out of her chest. Willow saw the glittering in Buffy's eyes, and felt the excitement she was into. Then Willow slowly turned her head toward the entry and there she was, Cordelia, more beautiful then ever.

Cordelia was wearing a transparent white blouse, under the spotlights both girls could see her bra shining through. She wore high heels, black nylon stockings and a very short skirt, exposing her long beautiful legs. She looked very sensual, with every move she made Buffy's stomach dived. She stepped right towards Buffy and Willow, while Buffy watched her all the way from head to toe.

The spotlights shone right through her sexy blouse, exposing the soft black bra she was wearing underneath. Buffy watched her with big wide eyes, following every single movement she made. Willow noticed how excited Buffy was and smiled at her friend.

'I know,' Willow whispered, 'She looks very sexy tonight'. Willow shakes her head a little, and smiled with approval. Her eyes glancing Cordy up and down, and she couldn't help but feel a little excited herself. She squeezed Buffy's hand.

Buffy was surprised to hear that from Willow, but she responded quickly,

'Oh yeah, she looks amazing, she's so very hot isn't she?' Buffy whispered softly. She giggled with Willow. Both totally focused on Cordelia.

'Hi,' Cordelia yelled. 'There you are' Cordelia said happily. She stepped right up to Buffy, not losing eye contact with her for a second. Buffy held Willow's hand very tightly, almost painfully. The lights were shining through Cordelia's hair and her short skirt exposed just a tiny piece of her underwear. She looked like a goddess.

Buffy's heart melted right at that moment, and she almost lost all control of herself. Cordelia moved her head toward Buffy and kissed her on her cheek, just a quick friendly kiss.

As Cordy's lips touched Buffy's face, Buffy smelt her hair, her magical perfume, and felt the softness of her lips on her cheek. Feeling the warm sensual breath of this girl, the girl she had wanted to see so badly tonight, it made her all shiver inside. It was like time froze for a minute.

An electric shock went through Buffy's body. The smell of Cordelia's presence so close carried Buffy off into a trance of desire and very naughty thoughts. Buffy couldn't take off her eyes of Cordy's boobs, she had such big and nice formed breasts and she could see the shape right through her clothes.

Trying not to show her interests in Cordelia's breasts too much, Buffy looked around a little nervously. She struggled to think of something else so she wouldn't crumble right here.

'Are you ok?' Cordelia asked with a naughty smile on her face. Willow looked at them both and let out a short moan. Willow was starting to get aroused from all the wild naughty thoughts that were playing in her head right now. She felt the excitement between the two ladies growing every minute.

Cordy and Buffy were looking deep into each other's eyes. Their lips were a few inches away from each other. Are they going to kiss? Willow asked herself, hoping they would.

A few seconds went by where both were a little lost in their own thoughts, looking into each other's glittering eyes. Willow could see the desire and the passion in Buffy's eyes very well. Cordilia noticed that too, and she react with a big sensual smile.

She moved her lips against Buffy's ear.

'I missed you' she whispered, her warm breath against Buffy's right ear, her lips giving a short kiss on her earlobe. Buffy was definitely shaking inside now. She was thinking about kissing this extremely hot girl on her sexy lips, who was so closely pressed to her body.

What did she mean by that? She missed me?, 'God, she's hot,' Buffy thought.

'Missed ya too' she whispered back to Cordelia.

Cordelia squeezed herself between Willow and Buffy and all three were sitting very close. There was only enough for 2 people on that small couch but Cordelia still managed to sit between the two girls.

Sitting so close to Cordelia, Buffy's eyes wandered to Cordy's beautiful legs. She stared at the short skirt, and she felt the pressure build between her thighs. She had now a better view of Cordy's panties that she wore, a tiny sexy white g-string, with a few curly hairs sticking out. Buffy felt herself become wet, staring at the soft material and the exposed black curls.

The feeling was unbearable and Buffy wasn't sure she could survive the night if she couldn't touch Cordelia. Buffy stared for several minutes under the table, looking at Cordy's panty and her black stockings.

She didn't say a word, she was lost in her fantasies. She realised she might be seen, so she turned her eyes away from the horny sight, pretending she was just looking around the place. It was a beautiful sight she had. All kinds of desirable thoughts were flashing through her mind. She almost couldn't resist taking Cordy right there, placing her hands between those sexy legs of hers.

Willow and Cordy were in the middle of a long and boring conversation and neither of them were watching the slayer. Buffy drifted further away. She had a hot feeling in her stomach and she felt her own juices flow between her legs.

She had dreamed about Cordelia for two months now and every single night she woke up in wet panties after a hot steamy dream about her. Every day she started missing her more, so hoping to become very close friends with her. She didn't realise the feelings she had before this long vacation. But at this moment she knew what she wanted. She admitted to herself that she always found Cordelia a very sexy girl and after thinking about it for a long time, she came to the conclusion that she would love to make out with her. But how could she approach her and reveal her true secret feelings for her?

She smelt the perfume air around her. Cordelia smelt great, magical and desirable. Buffy was wearing a red dress and she was not wearing any bra. Her nipples were hard and had been for quite a while now, pressing against the soft material of the dress. Buffy realised that neither of the girls were giving her any attention and they probably wouldn't even notice if she fingered herself under the table.

Buffy slipped her hand under the table, gently touching the softness of her own skin, touching her knees, her thighs. There was not much space so she couldn't get too far without getting caught. But the feeling of her own fingers stroking herself, while she was thinking of Cordy's perfect body, drove her into a trance and she totally lost reality for a moment.

She opened her legs a little, creating just enough space to press her sweet fingers between. She pulled her dress up a bit, sliding her fingers between her thighs, and she brushed them against her underwear. Her heart began to beat wildly and she stared at Cordelia's body while she moved her fingers against her panty.

She starting playing with the soft silky underwear that she had on. Just rubbing her fingers over the textile. She pressed down firmly, providing a little pressure. Her wetness increased quickly. She was about to cum so hard she almost couldn't hold any longer. The pleasure she felt touching her pussy above her panty was immense.

Still staring at Cordelia's pussy, Buffy fanaticised about touching the exposed sexy curls, while she touched her own above the silky textile. She imagined it was Cordelia's hand on her hot wet pussy.

Buffy's nipples were getting very erect and hard, and they could be seen through the thin material of her dress. The spotlights were shining on them and she couldn't fool them any longer. It was quite obvious now that Buffy was at the edge of a strong orgasm.

Willow was beginning to get distracted and her eyes occasionally glanced at the erect nipples underneath Buffy's dress. She noticed the movements of Buffy's hand under the table. Buffy was playing with her pussy under the table, masturbating herself into heaven.

Right there, sitting next to her beloved Cordy. Touching her clit, feeling the wetness on her fingers. Buffy was breathing heavily now with short moans in between and the air was heavy with the smell of her juices.

Willow paid more and more attention to Buffy, while Cordelia continued talking. Willow saw Buffy looking at Cordelia's well-formed body. She finally noticed the curls sticking out from Cordelia's underwear. She turned back to watch Buffy again.

'My god, Buffy is totally crazy about her, can't blame her, Cordy is pretty hot.' Willow's thoughts became wilder and wilder, she was getting hot inside too. Buffy was at the point of cumming hard. Willow was getting more and more horny thinking about the two together.

Suddenly Willow stood up. She couldn't stand it any longer watching these two hot ladies. For two hours now she had sexual thoughts of Cordy and Buffy. She had to do something about it.

'Sorry gotta go to the ladies room' Willow said to the girls.

Aware that Cordy would turn to her and notice what she was doing, Buffy stopped playing with herself. Willow moved toward the ladies room leaving Cordy and overheated Buffy alone.

Cordy stopped her long conversation and turned towards Buffy. The whole time Cordy hadn't noticed a thing, she was too busy talking about herself. She had almost forgotten Buffy was there.

Cordy saw the hard nipples pressing through Buffy's clothes and she noticed the smell that Buffy had produced. It made her feeling hot inside. She looked at Buffy's body, in a way she never had before. Her eyes slipped all over the slayer's body.

After a few seconds she edged towards Buffy, pressing her body against her's. She put her hand on Buffy's leg and felt the heat radiating from it.

'You wanna kiss me?' Cordelia asked without any fear. She looked into the slayer's horny eyes.

'I know you wanna kiss me, come on, admit it.' Cordy was teasing her, knowing exactly what she had been doing and what she wanted.

'What you mean?' Buffy asked innocently, pretending there was nothing going on. 'Come on Slayer, admit it, you want me! You want me badly' Cordilia laughed softly, playfully, sensually, teasingly.

She moved her hand slightly higher on Buffy's legs. Buffy looked around nervously, avoiding looking at Cordelia.

'Admit it, and I let you kiss me, come on'. Cordelia didn't stop playing and teasing the blond overheated slayer. With her tongue Cordelia licked her own lips, softly, so erotic, looking right into the slayer's eyes.

'Come on, say it, say you want me badly, say you wanna kiss me all over.'

Buffy couldn't resist it any longer, she was at the edge of exploding, Cordy was driving her crazy. The feeling of Cordy's hand rubbing over her legs, made her almost cum. They were only a few inches from her panty. Cordy looked deep into her eyes.

'Yes' she said very strongly, laying her head on Cordelia's shoulder, with their hairs strangled in each other's, looking at her.

'Oh god, Cordelia I want you so badly, you are so hot' Buffy whispered to her friend.

Cordelia noticed the crowd that came in and she couldn't let them see Buffy's attraction. Cordy almost felt sorry for Buffy. All this time Buffy had the hots for her.

Cordy thought about it sometimes, about what it would like to make love with another girl. She had always been curious. That must be a great experience she thought. And Buffy is a hottie, Buffy has a wonderful body to play with. Cordy admitted to herself that she was pretty crazy about Buffy too, and she felt the attraction and desire too.

Never had she felt so much attraction from another girl. Buffy looked at Cordy, hoping for the right reaction.

Finally Cordy whispered in Buffy's ear with a sensual voice,

'Come, follow me to the ladies room'. You will not regret it.

'I know what you want, and god I want that too.' These words made Buffy extremely horny.

Cordelia stood up, holding Buffy's hand, pulling her a bit toward her.

'Follow me' Cordelia whispered. Buffy followed her, her heart filled with desire. What would Cordy do to her, she asked herself. This is the moment she had to want to happen for a very long time.

Cordelia stepped in the ladies room, leading Buffy by the hand.

'Here we won't get disturbed for a while,' Cordelia said excitedly.

'Thank god we're alone in here,' Buffy said. They both just stood there into the empty ladies room, smiling at each other.

Then Cordy went toward Buffy. She grabbed Buffy's wrists and pulled them above her head, and then she pressed her lips on Buffy's. Without hesitation, Buffy opened her month and both pressed their tongues into each other's mouth. French kissing wildly, passionately.

Cordelia pressed her body against Buffy's, their tits rubbing against each other. Even through the thin soft material of their dresses they felt the hardened nipples of one other. Buffy felt so happy, she had finally found the one she always wanted to have.

After 10 minutes of non-stop kissing, Cordelia broke the kiss. Buffy was still pressed against the wall with her arms held above her head. She glanced down at Cordy's skirt, hoping to see the sexy black curls emerge from her white g-string.

'Oh, you wanna taste that? Do you?' Cordelia said.

'Do you like it,' she asked with a smile.

'I dressed myself real sexy for you tonight, Buffy' Cordy revealed.

'I wanted to seduce you, I was hoping for this,' Cordy honestly said.

'I wanted you for a long, long time' Buffy responded.

'You are the hottest I ever met, you are too hot to resist'.

Buffy reached forward and kissed Cordy again on the lips. Neither were aware of the spying Willow, who watched them from behind a dark place in the ladies room. She couldn't believe her eyes. This was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. She started to become really turned on from spying on her friends behind the wall.

It was even hotter then in her fantasies.

'Oh Buffy' she moaned softly behind the wall. 'I want you too someday.' She slipped her hand down towards her skirt.

Cordy let go of Buffy's wrists and took a few steps back from her. She watched the slayer with horny and excited eyes.

'I wanna be sure that no one will see us,' she said, looking around the place.

'There could be someone coming in any minute.' That made it all the more exiting for the girls.

'You were staring at my crotch weren't you, naughty girl' Cordy said with a happy smile.'

'I just bought this sexy g-string this morning. I knew you would like it.'

Cordy opened her legs up a little and pulled her skirt up, to show her brand new undies to Buffy. The Slayer blushed, she loved what she saw.

'It's so soft,' Cordy whispered while she moved her small sensual fingers above the soft white material.

'I played with it in the dressing room this morning thinking of you'.

Cordy's fingers moved up and down her panty, pressing it against her clit. Buffy was still standing against the wall, watching the cheerleader warming up her own pussy for her. Seeing Cordelia with her legs open, playing with herself, made Buffy go wild. She wanted to jump her, and make love with her right on the floor. But she was scared someone would come in.

Cordy continued her show in front of Buffy. She closed her eyes. She laid back her head and pressed her ass against the other wall. Then she slid the string aside, so she could push her fingers between the sexy curls. Buffy had an excellent view on her pussy now.

Cordy moved her fingers between her pussy lips, playing with her overheated clit. Now and then she slipped a finger inside. She was at edge of cumming right there.

They both came out of their sexual trance when they heard someone coming in.

'Damn, someone is coming' Buffy said nervously. Cordy pulled her fingers of her crotch, and quickly pulled her skirt down again. Both girls were very overheated, but neither of them had the opportunity to cum yet.

Giggling a little, they left the ladies room, holding each other's hand. They didn't want to go back to the overcrowded room, so they walked right outside. As soon as they were alone again outside the Bronze their lips reached each other's again. And an overwhelmed, passionate kiss followed.

12