Buffyverse: Continued Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's hands then slid to Caridad's firm butt, squeezing gently, then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants. Caridad undid the strings of the waistband for her, Holly grinned, her mouth still pressed to Caridad's as her hands began to pull her pants down across her thighs, dropping them to the floor as soon as they were far enough down her legs that they were no longer tight enough to hold themselves up. Caridad stepped out of them, her hands and mouth never leaving Holly's naked body.

Caridad's mind raced. She had never even kissed another woman before, and now she was allowing Holly, no less than another slayer, to undress her, and she was loving it. Her pussy was slick with her arousal, soaking her lacy purple underwear and her nipples were as hard as rock. She allowed her hands to squeeze Holly's firm ass, her hands marvelled at the soft yet firm feeling of her flesh. Enjoying the sensation, her left hand moved almost of it's own accord, sliding down Holly's ass to the gorgeous cleft between her legs, feeling the moisture as she ran a finger accross the other girl's tight slit. Holly gave a moan, a soft sound muffled by Caridad's mouth as their tongues continued to intertwine.

Holly's hands continued to undress Caridad, unbuttoning her blouse and dropping it too to the floor, leaving her standing in her tiny lace strapped halter top and her lacy panties.

They broke their kiss and looked into one another's eyes, Holly's face lit by a sultry smile.

'See? I told you, it's easy'

'Shut up Holly,' Caridad spoke breathlessly, 'just take me.'

'Not so fast, we need to go in here, she wants you too, but if you're good I might give you a present first...' Holly's voice trailed off.

'Please, Holly, please just do it.'

Holly said nothing, her smile only widening further as she stepped back in to the kiss, but only for a moment as she began to kiss down Caridad's neck, her hands groping the girl's breasts through her top before sliding down across her taught belly and then up and underneath her halter to touch her breasts delicately. Holly gently rolled each of Caridad's nipples between a finger and thumb. Caridad was moaning openly and gave a little start as her nipples were gently tweaked, feeling a fresh flood of wetness between her legs. Holly kissed down across Caridad's stomach, licking and nibbling. Reaching the top of Caridad's underwear, she paused and inhaled her scent, looking up at Caridad with big brown eyes. Caridad looked down into her face and her lips silently mouthed 'please'.

Holly grinned again, then placed her lips over Caridad's panty clad sex. Her underwear was so wet that it clung tightly to her skin, and Caridad could feel everything as Holly's tongue played across her lips, so close and yet not touching skin. Holly mouthed her mound and pushed her tongue between her lips slightly, pulling her underwear with it, stretching the fabric as far as it would stretch.

Caridad whimpered and ground her hips forward, pushing her crotch against Holly's face. Holly's warm breath on her panty-clad pussy was divine to Caridad. Holly finally relented, gripping the waistband of Caridad's underwear with her teeth and pulling them down her legs to her knees, then abandoning them, she moved back up so that her mouth was almost pressed to Caridad's cunt. Her pussy was shaved almost completely except for a neat strip of dark hair at the top and looked delicious. Her clitoris was clearly visible between her full but tight cunt lips. Holly's mouth watered at the sight but she made the other girl wait. Caridad moved her hips impatiently but Holly moved her head back so that their lips did not touch.

Caridad looked down, her jaw slack with need and her eyes pleading. Holly leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her clitoris. A huge sigh escaped Caridad as she settled her hips forward, spreading her legs whilst trying to maintain her balance, leaning against the wall.

Holly began to suck on her clitoris, using the rough surface of her tongue to massage the hot little nub and Caridad felt her muscles begin to contract. The orgasm was huge and hit quickly. She could not contain her moans and cries as she flooded Holly's mouth and face with hot juices. Her legs turned to jelly but Holly's hands gripping her butt cheeks and the wall managed to keep her standing upright.

As the waves of orgasm began to reside, Holly stood and kissed her. Caridad tasted her own tangy sweet taste in the other girl's mouth and on her tongue. As their tongues probed one another's mouths, she tasted her juices all the way to the back of the other slayer's mouth and realised that Holly had lapped up and swallowed as much of her come as she could. Caridad felt her arousal growing more rapidly after her orgasm than ever before and she grabbed Holly as they kissed, pulling their naked bodies together, their breasts pressing close against one another, each feeling the other's warmth.

Caridad began to slide down Holly's body but the other girl held her.

'Oh no.' Holly shook her head, a sly smile playing across her face at the look of disappointment on Caridad's face. 'Not now, I told you, that one was a gift.'

'But I want to taste you, to pay you back...'

'No no no, not so quickly, we have a long night ahead of us and we can't leave anyone out.'

She moved towards the closet door behind Caridad, still holding her, with one arm wrapped low around her body. She pulled open the door and dragged them both inside to the flame-haired naked girl standing inside.

Caridad's senses were already overloaded or she would have smelled the heavy scent of female sex on the air in the closet. Instead her eyes were fixed on the milky white flesh of the flame haired vixen waiting inside the large closet.

Hope was a vision to her, and finally seeing her nude made Caridad's pussy twitch subconsciously. Her arousal was complete once again.

Hope appeared as Holly had done earlier, slightly dishevelled and hot-looking, it was clear that Holly and Hope had already fucked at least once. Despite the fact that Caridad had already enjoyed Holly, she felt a pang of jealousy that Holly had fucked Hope first. Caridad had secretly lusted after Hope for some time, but had been fairly sure that Hope was straight. It hadn't helped that she was only curious herself. It seemed however that her feelings had decided for her, and here she was.

As Hope and Cari stood looking each other nervously yet longingly up and down, Holly laughed lightly.

'Don't be shy girls, we're all here for the same thing.'

She reached one hand down between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy, then lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean, aware of their eyes on her. 'So, I think you both owe me, but first, you should get to know each other...' her voice trailed off then she added. 'Physically.'

Hope nervously edged forwards, her alabaster white skin in contrast to Caridad's darker skin and Holly's tan. She gingerly took Cari's hand in her own and edged nearer.

'Cari...' she began, Caridad met her eyes and nodded, 'I think you should know, I've been looking at you in a new way, I want you.'

Caridad broke into a smile. She advanced upon Hope and pressed herself close, squishing their breasts together and putting them face to face. They stood for a moment, both beginning to breathe more and more quickly as they became more excited. Then Cari leaned in close and their lips met. Meanwhile Caridad's hand lowered to Hope's crotch and she wasted no time, hooking two fingers and slipping them into her sopping cunt, past her neatly trimmed fiery red pubic hair.

Hope moaned and pushed Caridad back against the wall of the closet, wrapping her left leg around Caridad's hips whilst their tongues wrestled back and forth. Caridad continued to work her fingers in and out of her tight pussy lips, massaging her clitoris gently with her thumb. Her other hand held Hope closely to her. Hope began to moan into her mouth, her hips beginning a slow gyrating motion as she fucked the other girl's hand.

Caridad felt Hope's tight folds enveloping her fingers, her mushy pussy squirming against her hand and the firm nub of her clitoris tickling slightly as the pad of her thumb rolled across it. She held Hope's pale body against her, and even though they were both breathing heavily, Hope moaning loudly, their eyes never lost contact.

As Hope's orgasm approached, she felt the delicious warmth in her tummy, moving downwards and Caridad felt her pussy muscles beginning to contract in bursts around her probing fingers. Hope stiffened and cried out in ecstacy as the orgasm washed over her and she came hard onto Caridad's hand.

'Well,' Holly began, stepping forwards. 'that was... oh...' She said as she saw that Caridad hadn't quite finished with Hope's body yet. Whilst Hope was numb in the wake of her orgasm, Caridad gently laid her flat on her back on the carpeted floor of the closet and moved between her legs, her face hovering over Hope's. She wasted no time then in burying her face between the flame-haired slayer's ample breasts, suckling on each one in turn and licking the tender, erect and bright pink nipples. She then buried her face in the redheaded vixen's snatch, licking and sucking as much of her juices as she could. Hope began to spread her legs wider as she felt her second orgasm as a glimmer on the horizon.

Holly observed for a minute or two, then a thought crept into her mind and she walked forwards, squatting over the face of Hope as she lay on her back. Hope understood immediately and drove her tongue into Holly's snatch as far as she could, drawing a small moan of approval from the taller slayer.

Quetzonanacatl was enjoying Holly's body immensely. Holly had served as host to her for only a few hours and she had already harvested a great deal of delectable slayer energy. She had not yet received enough to manifest her preferred physical form, an act that could allow Holly's essence to return to her body, but she was close. As the delicious thought of becoming whole again entered her mind, the thought of being finally able to drain even a slayer to the point of death through the delicious acts of lust was almost enough for her to come immediately within the shell of Holly's ripe, perfect body. But she focussed herself. There was much energy to be reaped from these two wanton girls and she intended to milk them for all they were worth.

Snapping back to reality, she saw Caridad looking up at her over Hope's red-haired pubic mound, her tongue still buried between her pink folds. Holly licked her lips slowly as she looked at Caridad and beckoned her to come to her. Caridad shook her head and continued to tongue Hope's now soaking wet snatch, relishing her tangy taste.

'Come here Cari, Hope will be taken care of I assure you. But you owe me an orgasm. I want you to taste me on your tongue now.'

Caridad reluctantly rose and Holly drew her into a deep kiss with her hands on the back of her head. Tasting the juices of the redheaded slayer beneath her on Caridad's lips. Holly had tasted those juices from the source less than an hour earlier, but she still relished them. Their kiss was short however, Holly had better things in mind. She rose slightly, feeling Hope's tongue pull free of her labia with a small wet plop sound as she strained to continue licking, giving a disappointed little sound. Instead, Holly rose to a standing but bent over position, moving Caridad aside, she buried her face into Hope's snatch from above. Caridad saw her intention and moved to squat over Hope's face herself, this put her face level with Holly's ass as she stood tongueing Hope. With a grin of her own she began to lick her ass cheeks and with her hands, spread her ass wide. The small puckered hole looked inviting. She tickled the edges of it with the very tip of her tongue, then licked her pussy, drawing as much of Holly's love juice to her tongue as she could , then using this as lubrication, she began to work her tongue into Holly's ass. Holly wiggled her ass slightly and made a loud moan as Cari managed to push her tongue into her back passage. Her hands kneaded the flesh of her ass as she began to tongue-fuck in and out of her asshole.

Hope meanwhile was licking expertly up and down Caridad's hot slit, then she sucked her clitoris into her mouth and nibbled on it with her lips. Caridad felt her orgasm coming on faster than she would have believed and this spurred on her efforts on Holly's hot ass. Holly felt an orgasm fast approaching too and as she rapidly moved her tongue back and forth across Hope's clit, she also slid a finger in and out of the girl's pussy.

They came loudly together into one another's mouths. Their orgasms hit at almost precisely the same moment and they each released a flood of come into the other's mouths. They came crying out for one another and each was lost to the bliss of the powerful sensations, sensations that Hope and Caridad could scarcely believe they were experiencing.

Inside of Holly's body, Quetzonanacatl felt the orgasm strike her shell as it struck the two girls with her. The power rolling off them in that moment was divine to her, like stones dropped into a pond, the waves of energy struck and reinforced one another until the power had multiplied again and again and she drew vast amounts of energy into herself.

Quetzonanacatl felt extremely strong. As the three heaving bodies began to settle, she used her power to prompt arousal in Caridad and Hope once again, and as they rolled once more into each other and began touching and kissing one another anew, Quetzonanacatl moved back to the edge of the closet and watched. Their wandering hands, their arching fingers spreading labia and sliding into assholes, their wrestling tongues and heaving breasts pressing against one another. It was delicious. Slayers truly possessed incredible amounts of power to be feasted upon and Quetzonanacatl loved it.

Still, as she sat and watched, allowing the mortal lusts of her host body to affect her once again, her hand sliding between her thighs, she also longed for the energies that a slayer could produce with a man. She allowed her essence to leave her host body and went in search of more prey.

She found the mind of the one they called Buffy, who was now asleep in the arms of the older man who accompanied the group of slayers. They had been a feast in their own right, but now they were spent for the evening, she would experiment more with them tomorrow, but in the mean time she had a more interesting idea in mind. She accessed Buffy's memories and searched through what she could without waking the slayer, too deep into her memories and she would cause sensations for the slayer that would be unpleasant and force her to consciousness.

She searched and found several figures that intrigued her. Two vampires and a handful of humans. One human in particular interested her here and she made her decision. Her search would take time, she decided to begin immediately...

12