Buffyverse: Continued Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her new system was an internal device that was keyed to her brainwaves. It allowed her to activate and de-activate the charge present in her body at will but was safe against her brainwaves when her brain was distracted so that she did not accidentally activate or deactivate herself. It had cost her a fortune but had been worth it. She finally felt like she was almost human, although she retained her supernatural speed, agility and strength.

It had been a full week since her last job though, and she had spent the whole time sleeping and enjoying L.A.'s nightlife, and some of those who enjoyed the nightlife with her had also enjoyed her later on.

The thought brought back memories. She remembered the vampire Angel who had crossed her path several times. Despite their intense kiss, nothing had flowered between them. She felt some regret about that, he was her first kiss and she had, despite her sarcastic attitude, held her flame for him for some time. It had been his associate Charles Gunn however who had helped her steal her first body-regulator unit and it was he whom she had lost her virginity with. She had lost contact with them shortly afterwards, but had heard some disturbing rumours. It had been almost a year since she had heard any news of them, and although rumours continued that they had survived, the last confirmed piece of news she had heard had them fighting a huge and hopeless battle.

She knew that a battle had definitely taken place as almost three square miles of the city had been ruined, but she didn't know if they had made it or not. Rumours had also had them fighting with a girl who matched the description of Charles Gunn's ex-girlfriend, except for some reason in the rumours she had been purple.

She knew that a large area of the city of Los Angeles had become a war zone for several weeks and that the authorities were spinning it as a large terrorist action. She also knew that that was a lie. She had ventured to the areas around the disaster zone, simply out of curiosity. She had seen the armed response teams moving in, and more importantly the demon bodies being burned and what had looked suspiciously like a dragon. But she had not seen Angel or any of his friends in the chaos.

Although the authorities had downplayed the event, in the aftermath, there was still a huge area of the city that was off-limits to civilians, and she knew for a fact that more armed squads were still being sent into the zone from time to time.

She had decided to try not to become involved, but she still felt some sense of allegiance to Angel and his friends. Charles Gunn, as her first, played particularly on her mind. She had enjoyed her ability to contact skin without electrifying people that her devices had provided her, and had put them to extremely good use in the years that had passed since she acquired her first device, ensuring that she had as much skin on skin contact as she could get with as many attractive people as possible, but now she found she couldn't stop thinking about Angel and Gunn.

It had only really come about in the last few days, and seemed highly compelling. She had felt compelled to try to find them.

She realised that she wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep. It was 4 a.m. according to her alarm clock, but she felt wide awake. Blearily, she climbed out of bed and walked across her large room to the door, then from there across to the kitchen. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she opened the refrigerator and removed a carton of orange juice.

Taking a deep swig from the carton, she almost didn't hear the slight creak of one of the doors in the corridor of her apartment opening. It sounded close enough that she though it was probably the door to her bedroom across the hall, and she knew that a normal human would not have been able to detect it. Suspecting an intruder, she suddenly felt that the semi-transparent light green halter top and the light green panties she wore left her extremely exposed and vulnerable.

She carefully put the carton down on the counter and crept across the kitchen to the unlit hall and saw that her bedroom door was indeed slightly ajar. Looking around in the darkened hallway for any signs of movement, her advanced senses could detect nothing. Taking a calming breath she positioned herself by the door to her room then in a swift motion kicked it open and flicked on the light, deactivating the safeties of her regulating chip as she did so and looked into the room. There was indeed an intruder, who spun around to face her in shock as the light clicked on.

There in front of her stood the figure of Winifred Burkle, only, not. The woman had odd purplish-blue hues to her skin and strange clothes. She stood facing Gwen seemingly with little concern that she had been caught.

'Hey! What are you doing here!?'

'You, you have an odd aura about you' said Illyria, 'You are mortal and yet, I sense great power, like Huracan possessed in the ancient times. How is it that you possess this power?'

'I... its Winifred right? I don't know how I "possess this power", sort of been with me since I you know, began to exist.' Gwen kept her distance from the girl. 'What's wrong with your face? An intensive goth makeover or something I should know about?' Illyria cocked her head to the side.

'She knew you, the shell, she knew you as... Gwen. Her memories led me here. She does not know anyone else in the city.' She took a step towards Gwen, 'Although I sense another power at work within you. One which hungers...'

Illyria's gaze flowed down across Gwen's scantily clad body to her crotch and the sexy young thief felt an involuntary twitch in her nether regions along with the first glimmerings of moist arousal at the other, odd but definitely sexy woman's glance.

'What do you mean, "another power"..?'

'Quetzonatl.' Illyria spoke without taking her eyes from between Gwen's supple thighs, 'Come to me, we must perform a ritual. I think that my... allies in this place will require aid to defeat the darkness that has been unleashed upon them by the Wolf, Ram and Hart. They will need the most powerful allies they can get, I believe that this would mean the...' she paused, searching for the word, 'Slayers. But if Quetzonatl is free upon the world then the slayers are all in grave danger. I must free them from her grasp and you will aid me.'

'Listen honey, I don't know what's going on, but I don't see how...'

'Silence. Very well, in order to successfully perform the ritual I shall need to perform a human ritual.' Illyria became blurry to Gwen's eyes for a moment before refocusing. When she became clear again, her skin carried significantly less of her blue hue, and her outfit, a leather suit of some kind had changed to a skimpy red leather thong and matching bikini top.

Gwen, who had always harboured curiosity towards her own sex, was no stranger to other women's bodies. Since her sexual freedom gained by her regulating chips she had had several lesbian encounters and each had been wonderful. But as the figure of Winifred Burkle, albeit with a slightly more bluish hue for Illyria had not chosen to revert completely to Fred's image, advanced towards her, the sexy swing of her hips and the low light playing off the skin of her smooth stomach, Gwen felt something in her rise to the call. She did not move from the doorway as the other girl approached, but almost involuntarily she placed her legs just over shoulder width apart as she stood her ground and felt wetness flood her crotch with buttery warmth in preparation of what she instinctively knew was about to happen.

'You look so fucking sexy Gwen, I want to taste every little bit of your body baby.' Illyria spoke the words as her hands reached for the firm mounds of Gwen's breasts through her tight halter top. Although to Illyria, such words were meaningless, she knew that the only way to beat Quetzonatl was to play her at her own game and catch her off guard. Despite Winifred Burkle's shy and demure appearance, the phrases had sprung forth from her memory readily and Illyria could see memories of several boyfriends, all of whom had pleasured the petite Texan immensely during their time.

She could see her memories of the one they had all called Gunn. She could see the image from Fred's eyes as her tight, pussy had slid up and down on the large dick of the dark skinned warrior. She remembered the contrast of her creamy skin with his chocolate brown and the way her hips had rolled with the movement as she had ridden him to their mutual pleasures. She remembered the moment of bliss as her inner walls had been sprayed with warm, sticky liquid and they had both cried out as her pussy muscles had squeezed him dry.

Illyria looked deeper and remembered Fred's first sticky fumblings with other girls. There had been two of them. One from her teen years whose fingers had penetrated the young Texan as they had kissed and groped in her bedroom on a sleepover, the other from her college days whose nipples had tickled her tongue as she had taken each of her mounds into her mouth and whose clitoris has been so delicious when coated with her juices. Of this one, she also remembered the delicious feeling Fred had experienced when the other girl's tongue had flicked across her own entrance, jiggling across her sensitive nub as her boyfriend had watched from the front seat of the car. She remembered Fred's heart racing as her orgasm exploded and she had come, hard onto the other girl's face, whimpering as her juices had coated the girl's tongue.

Illyria could feel the interest of Quetzonatl in the girl before her. She recognized the taste of the power. Greasy and weak in comparison to her own, or how her own had been before... before they had taken it from her. Quetzonatl had not been as old as she, and many of the old ones considered her usage of power to feed upon the mortals to be disgusting, treating her much as they had treated the Wolf, Ram and Hart. Yet both were now possessed of great power. Although it was the Wolf, Ram and Hart that she sought the downfall of first and foremost, Illyria knew that she needed the slayer army. In order to get the slayer army, she knew she had to prevent their destruction at the hands of Quetzonatl. In her current state, she required a connection to Quetzonatl and the only way to get that was to defeat her with one of her own rituals, to follow the power back to the source and free enough of her thralls to perform her own rituals and destroy Quetzonatl's essence.

In the moment however, she needed an ally to go with her, the more powerful the better, as she could not guarantee that none of Quetzonatl's thralls would not have reached the total dedication stage of their possession yet. If they had, then she only had a short while until Quetzonatl became aware of her efforts and had an army of slave-warriors to send in pursuit of her.

'Fred, I-I'm not so sure that y-you...' The last part of Gwen's mind that was not totally given over to the sexy vixen approaching her tried one last time to assess what was happening before she gave herself over to the other woman as a hand slid around her waist and another slid down to her crotch, the thin fabric of her incredibly skimpy panties the only thing separating her sex from the probing fingers.

'Oh but I'm very sure Gwen,' The girl's voice lowered to a sexy whisper as she drew herself close to the gorgeous body in front of her, her own crotch pressing the back of her hand forwards so that it was trapped between them as her fingers tickled Gwen's folds through her underwear. 'I'm going to make kitty purr tonight, I'm going to make you feel amazing because I need to, I need to feel your skin and every bit of your body against mine. I want to taste you.'

As Fred's mouth drew close to Gwen's, Gwen felt her own lips part slightly and her eyes close as their lips met, their tongues, delicately at first then more roughly beginning to intertwine and caress one another. Gwen began to move her hips, grinding her crotch into Fred's hand. Gwen reached up and grabbed the door frame with her hands, taking as much of her weight as she could so she could spread her thighs as far apart as possible. Fred's other hand slid up beneath her halter top and grasped one of her firm breasts, squeezing gently. Gwen moaned loudly against the other girl's mouth as she felt the stimulation of her nipple adding to the feelings already building brilliantly between her legs.

As Fred's hand moved to cup Gwen's other breast, her other hand slid up from her crotch to caress her belly for a moment before sliding back down on the inside of her panties. Her fingertips slid through the small strip of pubic hair before it found the nub of Gwen's clit and skin on skin contact between it and her fingers happened for the first time. Gwen broke their kiss to cry out as Fred pushed her index and middle finger inside of her folds and her thumb continued to move back and forth across her clitoris.

They remained standing, their tongues uncurling to wrap around one another as the movements of Fred's hands accelerated. Gwen kept hold of the doorframe to hold herself upright as her legs turned to jelly. She began panting and moaning loudly as her orgasm approached. Fred's blue-tinted eyes locked onto the lightning girl's as her hang frigged her dripping wet slit. Gwen rocked her hips back and forth, thrusting back against the movement of Fred's hand. She threw her head back and wailed as the muscles of her abdomen tensed and rippled and Illyria felt the muscles of the other woman's pussy tighten and squeeze her fingers in rings as though trying to milk a dick as she came, hard, onto Fred's hands.

In the wake of her orgasm, Gwen's hands would no longer hold her weight and she let go and fell upon Fred. She half expected Fred to collapse beneath their combined weight but somehow Fred supported them both. In the tiny part of her mind that could still think clearly Gwen registered surprise, but as Fred wrapped her arm around her waist and led her to the bed, her mind cleared of any logical thought as one hand remained buried in her crotch.

Fred threw her onto her back on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. She then knelt at the foot of the bed and, tearing Gwen's underwear off, she buried her face in the puffy folds of her extremely aroused snatch. It wasn't long with Fred lapping at her clit before Gwen came again thunderously, her hips bucking and her head thrown back, her nipples straining against the fabric of her halter.

'My turn now.' Fred said simply, rising and climbing up onto the bed. She licked a trail across Gwen's abdomen, her hand catching the bottom of the top and pulling it up her body as she continued her motion. She stopped briefly to suckle on each of the bright pink nipples that poked up from each of Gwen's glorious mounds. She then continued to lick up across Gwen's chest, kissing and licking across her collar bones and neck, bringing them face to face with Fred on all fours, her ass in the air.

'Oh god, oh my god you are so very good Fred, I would never have...'

'Shh...' Fred's voice was a sultry whisper as she kissed Gwen deeply again, 'Now you have to make me come, fuck me with your tongue, suck my clit and make me come deep you sexy little bitch.'

Gwen looked up, a smile playing across a mouth that was slack with need. She wanted Fred's body so much. Fred rose up onto her knees and tore away her bikini top with ease, throwing it away into the room. Then she ran a hand down the front of her thong and rubbed herself provocatively whilst her other hand tore loose the sides of the garment and then she threw it away too.

Gwen tried to sit up but Fred placed her free hand in between her breasts and pushed her supine again before cupping one of the other girl's teats once more as she continued to rub her now dripping pussy.

Then, slowly, she shifted forwards and hovered above Gwen's face on her knees. She sat for a moment looking down into Gwen's eyes, the only portion of her face that was not blocked by her body and her moist crotch. Gwen felt rivulets of the other woman's wetness drip onto her lips, she eagerly licked them clean, revelling in the glorious, musky sent the petite girl above her exuded. She extended her tongue to try and lick the quivering lips of the tight slit above her, but Fred moved back just out of reach. Several times the pattern repeated until finally Gwen's hands snaked up and rested on Fred's hips and tried to pull her down to her waiting mouth, at the same time rising and in one motion sinking her tongue into the other girl's cunt in one smooth motion.

Fred leaned back and with one hand began to rub Gwen's pussy once again whilst her own was being lapped at eagerly. As she felt her orgasm building, Illyria focussed on the source of power she could feel that was draining energy from their fucking. It had given them more of it's attention finally and the time was nearly right. As her orgasm was about to strike, she pushed herself off Gwen's face. The other woman began to protest until she swung one leg over Gwen's face and rotated herself, before lowering herself back onto her mouth and cutting off the sentence. From there she leaned forwards and buried her face in between the legs of the woman beneath her. Fred felt hands reach up and squeeze her ass cheeks as her own hands reached beneath Gwens and did the same. Her orgasm was incredibly close and Illyria focussed her power on them reaching orgasm at the same instant. They both began to give out muffled moans of pleasure into their partner's genitals as their hips began to twitch and roll.

They came at the same moment, each bathing the other's lips and tongue with their juices. At that moment Illyria felt Quetzonatl begin to draw deep energy from them and as she felt their orgasms peak, she sent a powerful blast of her own psychic energy along the same channel. For Gwen, this felt like the power of her orgasm tripled. Gwen began to scream with pleasure as the feeling rolled over her concentrated in her erogenous zones as ripples of immense pleasure roiled outwards from her nipples, her clitoris, her g-spot, and a hundred other nerve clusters on her body. The pleasure was so intense she passed out.

Illyria felt Quetzonatl real from the blow and withdraw her influence from them both. The old one was pleased, she had been right to combat Quetzonatl with her own ritual power. In an incredibly odd way she had also felt some of what it must be like to be human. Her shell had once again provided her with a new and distinctly human experience. But there was more than that. At the peak of her shell's pleasure, as her power had combined with Quetzonatl's there had been a battle for the Gwen Raiden's soul. She had felt the link to what was beyond, had felt the energy present in the conflict. She was sure that somewhere in the morass of power she had felt a presence... one which she recognised. One which had been in the air when she had been re-birthed into the world... the soul of Winifred Burkle...

But it couldn't be, the fires of resurrection... they consumed her soul... Illyria contemplated, how could it be...

A voice suddenly echoed in the mind of the demoness, loudly penetrating her thoughts.

'So my old enemy, you have decided to interfere in my affairs...'

'Yes, it would appear that I have.'

'Why would you want to do that my sister? We should be allies you and I... We would rule all. I could even restore you to your full strength again, we could bring about the return of our kind.'

Illyria shook her head.

'You are not my kind,' She rose to her feet, still straddling the nude and unconscious form of Gwen, her pussy lips making a wet sucking sound as they came away from the girl's face, left shiny by her juices. 'You are beneath my kind, and I intend to send you back to that place. I have new allegiances now, and I need the ones that you covet. I will go and get them and you will not stop me.'