Bugging Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a law man, I knew what I probably should have done, but....

A couple of days later, I found myself parked in front of her house, dressed in plain clothes. Her husband was in court, so I knew she'd be alone. I was a little nervous, as I knocked on the door. She was wearing a housecoat when she came to the door. After an awkward introduction, she invited me in.

Once inside, I let her know what I really did for a living, and what I had been doing, and, most importantly, what I had heard. After some initial anger, she sat down and listened to my plan. It was simple, really. I would let him win the case. (With those bribed witnesses, it would be a slam dunk.) As a result, he'd collect the large contingency fee that went with it. (One thing I hate worse than scumbag lawyers is corrupt insurance companies. And the funny thing is that, in this case, scumbag's client actually did deserve to win.)

I told her to make sure the money was deposited into HER bank account. Then she could divorce the scumbag and get on with her life. I also gave her a copy of the tape, along with some police reports that only really said that her husband was under investigation, but could be made to look like more by a good divorce attorney. (Altogether, this stuff would give her pretty good leverage in the divorce.)

She went into the next room to hide the swag. When she returned, it didn't go unnoticed that she had somehow lost the housecoat. She was now wearing only a pair white short-shorts and clingy red top. I stood up and forced myself to head for the front door. She rushed over and caught me just as I was about to open it.

She spun me around and looked up at me with those green eyes. "What then?" She asked.

"Then?" I said. I peered at her, out of a cloud of lust.

"Yeah, after the divorce?"

"Then," I added, trying to regain my wits, "maybe you find someone closer to your age." I even winked.

She answered with a little smile that went away when I pulled out the cuffs and slapped them on her. She sputtered. and I just laughed. If she really wanted to know what it was like to be strip-searched, well, she was going to find out -- Deputy Duffy style.

I knew that the tape and the documents could come back to haunt me sometime, even though I had done my best to cover myself, and no one else was aware of them. And I also knew that my lust for Tiffany could never turn into real love. But I'll deal with those things one day at a time. I wasn't too worried. After all, I might butt-fuck Lady Justice once in a while, but it all generally works out okay in the end.

Sometimes it's good to be the law (or, from the sound of it, the doctor).

But I still have to find out who that state trooper was, because if he had done his job, this whole story would have unfolded differently. I'm going to either thank him or clobber him.

I haven't decided yet which.

The End

Please send me your comments and please Vote.

Thanks for your time.

12