Builders Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Boss we don’t give a fuck where we cumm!” And with that they turned round and presented their engorged cocks to the old men, still kneeling between Jeanette’s legs and slurping each other’s spunk. The boys each grabbed a silvery head and thrust their exploding cocks deep into the old men’s throats. As they swallowed Joe and Ed’s thick cream, with obvious delight, Jeanette looked at me gratefully.

After they had spent their loads and given each recipient a good slapping, I threw the keys at Joe and told him to head off. When we were alone, I told Geoffrey that I had all this on video and he would comply with my every wish! He looked at me fearfully and I guessed, that he thought that I would be blackmailing him for all his wealth, but his money was far from my thoughts.

I lowered the pulleys holding Jeanette’s arms and removed the ties, she winced as the blood flowed back to her wrists and gently I rubbed them for her. Taking her ravaged face between my hard hands, I looked into her eyes and saw submission. My heart leapt, she would be mine!

I whispered to her, that she should get cleaned up and that she would be driving me home and that whatever she wore; she was not to wear bra or panties. She tried to look shocked, but, when I told her that, she shivered and very quietly said,

“Yes Master, I am yours. There is nothing he can do about it, you have the video! He has always had more interest in pleasing Bob than me; and now? It is my turn! I want to please you Mark, my Master. You have shown me a new side to myself, which, I didn’t know existed. I will do anything you want of me” I smiled and hoped Jeanette knew what she was letting herself in for here by agreeing to my demands.

She staggered off to her bedroom with its en-suite bathroom and I heard her running the bath. Very soon, the ravages of this afternoon would be a distant memory, she had discovered that she liked to be dominated and I would help her to achieve her desires. I told Geoffrey, that whenever I wanted his wife, that I would call, or text her and that she would always be available, he had no option. He, shamefacedly, agreed and said that, as long as I didn’t disclose the events of this afternoon, he would allow Jeanette to be mine.

Jeanette appeared, as I had ordered and she looked stunning! She had on a short black mini skirt, with what I hoped were stockings, an almost see through, sheer white blouse and to cap it all off, four inch high heels. I beckoned her towards me and she stepped forward. This would be her first ‘inspection’ and I could see her nervousness, especially in front of her husband and his kinky friend.

“Avert your eyes, what I am about to do, is between me and her! In fact, you can both leave, Now!” I could not hide my disgust for these two wankers and helped them on their way, with a well placed kick to each of their shrunken genitals. When they had shuffled out of the room, clutching their aching balls, I turned my attention to my new sub and said,

“Stand with your hands by your sides and your legs apart my pet. I wish to inspect you” Jeanette blushed at the thought of my hands roaming over her near naked body, but she adopted the position, as I had commanded. I stood behind her and leant forwards, smelling her freshly shampooed hair and a hint of perfume. I placed my hands on her breasts, over the blouse and felt her nipples already stiff and erect, probably from all the attention they had received during her ordeal this afternoon. I left one hand in place and slid the other up her skirt to find her sex still open and puffy. Feeling her tuft of pubic hair, I gave it a tug and said,

“You will keep yourself shaved from now on my pet; I don’t want to feel this again!” She nodded and whispered that she understood. I pinched her nipple and felt her pussy tighten on my probing fingers. A trickle of her love juice ran down to the tops of her hold ups and I took it on my finger and tasted her, she was delicious. My cock was rising to full erection again, so I walked in front of her and pushed down on her shoulders. She needed no further instruction and hungrily, she wrapped her lips around my girth and sucked me in deeply; I was going to enjoy my new pet immensely and would do so for a very long time to come, if I was not mistaken.

12