Builders Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

Her voice and demeanour screamed at me for obedience. She glared at me as if to say, "What you waiting for slut?" She gestured towards the floor, Lee was already lying in position, waiting for his close personal appointment with my cunt. I was obviously expected to present my cunt for Lee to suck. There was a little tension from the three. I guess none of them knew for certain how I would react to this weird development.

I was ahead of them. I didn't even think twice. I stepped over to him and straddled him, planting my knees either side of his face and lowering myself onto him. Looking across at Kirsty, her eyes wide, she stared at what I was doing, her mouth open wide as if she couldn't quite believe I was going along with it all, but thrilled that I was.

Almost as soon as I'd planted my knees either side of Lee's face, I felt the electric jolt of his tongue on my clit, his rough hands pulling my pussy lips apart without ceremony, his tongue swirling on my clit, his fingers ploughing into me quickly. As I started to descend into ecstasy, Carl moved in front of me. That image, now burned onto my mind, of him zoning in on me, his face concentrated, me the prey, the willing whore to suck his dick.

He gripped his cock firmly, I watched intently as he moved toward me, moving his foreskin back and forward across that thick meaty pole, his balls sloshing underneath as he walked, me struggling in excitement being tongued and licked below. He was about to demand my mouth when Kirsty barked at him, "Let me see!" her hands gesturing for him to stand to one side to my left to give her a clear view of him using my mouth. He did so, offering up his cock to me by waving it in my face and slapping my lips with it, running the shaft horizontally across my lips, whilst providing her with an unobstructed view.

"You're up again cock sucker, time to get to work, choke on it!" she roared in amusement. I obeyed almost mesmerically. Taking his shaft in my hand straight away, I opened my mouth wide in lust. I wanted him in my mouth. I took him in and sucked lustily, my lips stretched wide across his thick pole, my hand rhythmically pulling his foreskin back and forward as I stretched my tongue and mouth all across the head of his dick.

I pushed my mouth down hard but steady as I felt his huge cock head press against my throat. I heard him groan appreciatively as he felt his dick push into my throat as I gagged on it, his fingers tensing in my hair as he gripped me. I was in heaven. Even on my knees, I was unsteady, Lee was finger fucking me with three, or was it four fingers, his thumb roughly squeezing my engorged clit.

As we continued in this bizarre position, I began moaning frantically but not being able to scream as Carl was intent on keeping my mouth full. My mouth was so full at times that my nose was pressed against his six pack of a stomach. I barely had time to imagine that cock, like a lead pipe slammed down my throat. My knees gave way in pleasure so that Lee had to prop me up from below with his hands beneath me.

I was gone, I was coming, God, I was coming - my pussy exploded into a liquid mess as an orgasm shattered across my body, my whole being shaking in bliss, I imagined that I'd just discharged a few pints of come over Lee. The cock in my mouth never left me as my body convulsed, in fact, Carl steadied my head with both hands to ensure I didn't stop. This was a recurring theme with these three -- they just ignored my orgasms and pleasure, like it was just an irrelevant by-product. They never tried to stop me coming, they just never showed any interest in it!

I couldn't see, but I really did expect Lee to be completely covered in my juice. Soon, I was covered in Carls. "Ah suck it you fuckin' bitch, suck it, drain my balls dry!" he cried. I didn't need telling, besides, I wasn't so much sucking anymore as taking. Carl was fucking my mouth, I was just trying to breathe. His pace got frantic, he almost pushed me over with the force, his cock making disgusting squelchy noises in my mouth and throat. He then pulled right out, his cock glistening with my spit.

I barely had time to look at it before a thick jet of spunk smacked against my forehead and in my hair. He seemed to cum buckets. I had it over my hair, my cheek and my nose in seconds. Just to amuse him I think, he rubbed his spewing cock head all over my lips, my chin and my cheeks and then against my nose and hair until I was nicely glazed in his sperm before I dutifully offered my mouth again, he thrust back in and I set about willingly licking all the spunk from his cock, the salty taste unpleasant to me but one I was becoming very accustomed to it.

I wanted to fall to the ground in satisfaction and rest. I was physically quite fit but mentally I already felt spent but I had no chance of rest. Kirsty had obviously enjoyed the show immensely. She caught my eye and hooked her finger at me to indicate I was required to go towards her.

What was she? 25? Yet here she was ordering me around. Me, a 35 year old supposedly sensible, mature, professional woman being ordered around by a young strip of a girl. I obeyed instantly. I'll be honest, not once since I'd first set eyes on her, had I even considered not doing exactly what she told me. I'd gone there fully intending to do whatever two rough arse builders told me, now my devotion had seemingly switched to this gorgeously intriguing, feminine girl I knew little about.

Kirsty patted her knee and lifted her skirt just a little, so, I realised, I could prop my head on her knee without getting sperm on her clothes; a gesture more fitting to permitting a dog to leap on your lap. The skirt was expensive. I thought at the time that she had been for a job interview or perhaps was just home from her office job.

As I did as she demanded, she scooped a glob of come off my forehead with the long nail of her index finger and offered it to my lips. Like some sort of pet dog, I sucked her fingernail dry. She smiled in approval, inspecting it presumably to check for no sperm. Her eyes twinkled mischievously, she was thinking about what she wanted to see, safe in the knowledge that the guys were playing along for the fun of it and I was....well, I was a whore ready to do her bidding.

"Right...Lee. You've had no fun of your own yet apart from eating the whore's pussy and an unfinished blow job. Fuck her. Now, from behind." She and I stared at each other as she gave the order. I could see she was fascinated by me, trying to read my mind for the effect her words had on me, fascinated by seeing if I was going to go along with all of this and already starting to realise that I was.

Only maybe 5 seconds later I felt his cock press hard at my wet slit, a rough hand making some attempt at pulling my pussy lips aside. I screamed, part pleasure, part pain, as he gave no thought of easing his way up inside me, he just threw it up me, my head being jolted forward across Kirsty's lap. She didn't seem happy at that and made sure I was pushed back where she wanted me. Facing me directly, allowing her to see my expression as I took my shafting.

Lee wasted no time, he fucked me like a dog, my whole body being jolted forward with each stroke, the fuck noisy from the sloppy sounds of my cunt stretching across his cock and my bum flesh slapping against him as he took me, his hands running up and down my legs, stroking my stockings. Sometimes his hands gripped my shoulders to give him extra leverage, sometimes pulling on my hair like he was riding a horse.

I took it all, my main pleasure coming from watching Kirsty's fascination as she watched me getting such a rutting, hard fuck. Her face was one of amused sympathy and excitement for me as if to say, "Rather you than me girl, taking that sort of pounding." She stroked and toyed with my hair as Lee took me hard but throughout his fucking of me, Kirsty and I had locked sight on to each other, staring, almost searching each other out. It was as if she was trying to work out why I was doing this and what I was and me, trying to work out why I had immediately allowed myself to do her bidding and what she wanted from this.

I continued to take the hard cock deep in my cunt, it was driving me wild as I concentrated on the feeling inside me, my pussy being split open, yielding to that rock hard tool being forced inside it.

"Turn her over hon," Kirsty said to Lee, as I saw her lift herself off the couch and hitch her skirt up. I just had time to notice she had a pair of regulation white knickers and flesh coloured tights on. I did think she was going to make me lick her pussy, that's what I hoped in that instant.

Instead she sat up on the couch and as Lee pulled his cock out with a disgusting 'plop', I was also sat on the sofa in front of her, between her outstretched legs, my back to her. I felt her hands lifting my legs up and apart. Both guys took a good look, one cock hard and angry, eager to resume its place inside me, the other flaccid from using my mouth earlier but I guess ready to spring into action again soon. My pussy was wide open and on display, my stockinged legs stretched obscenely apart like a men's mag posing girl. Lee moved back in to claim his prize again, gripping his cock tightly.

"Come on stud," Kirsty said encouragingly to him, "Fill her up, slam that hole! She wants a good, hard fucking, tell him you want a hard fucking slut" I couldn't speak at all so for once, I didn't obey but he didn't need to be asked twice. He kneeled between my legs and I looked down in lust and excitement as he fed his rod back up inside me.

As he penetrated me deeply in one urgent thrust, he pushed my legs back towards me and against his chest and shoulders, my feet now high in the air. Kirsty removed her hands from my legs and began mashing my breasts, and teasing my nipples. I remember thinking how rough she was for a woman, I guess she was just giving me the treatment I wanted, in keeping with the rough way I was being taken.

Lee's thrusts continued. Kirsty was teasing the hell out of my nipples and boobs, I was helpless between them, taking it, my body being shunted into Kirsty in time with Lee's thrusts - probably one of the effects she was aiming for. Lee's pace got quicker. We all knew he was close. I knew I was close again, I felt my back lock in place, squeezing against Kirsty. I shuddered to an orgasm again as Lee's cock pistoned inside me in time with Kirsty pulling firmly on my hardened nipples, my breath completely taken away from me as I screamed loudly in pleasure. I wasn't given any time to allow my orgasm to subside. I assume Lee must have noticed my pussy contract and throb around his shaft, no-one acknowledged it and he didn't stop his rutting of me at all.

"Turn her back over, fill her up from behind. I want to watch her as you fill her cunt" Kirsty shouted at him urgently. At first I didn't think he would, he continued the hard hump for two more strokes but then on the 'out-swing' be pulled out completely.

I groaned at the withdrawal of his cock but didn't have time to think. Kirsty had slid down the couch again, Lee had roughly flipped me right over back onto my knees and in less than a few seconds, had buried his cock back in me to the hilt. I was back to my original position, on my knees, between Kirsty's legs with a stiff pole slamming in and out of me.

At that pace he was fucking me, no guy could last too long. I just held on until my slippery pussy did its required job and milked his dick. Soon enough, I felt his hands grip my shoulders tightly as he thrust deep into me once more, groaning loudly. Kirsty lent forward and stroked my face like a pet dog, "Come on slut, I think he's ready, take his spunk, take it all like the whore you are". She said it not in a nasty aggressive way, but in a curiouslly encouraging, kind way. I felt his cock, balls-deep inside me, his torso pressed hard against my bum as he locked me in position and I groaned myself as I felt his cock convulse and spurt as his goo flooded me. He stayed inside me a while, seemingly trying to squeeze every last drop of come into me, groaning loudly in pleasure as he unloaded his balls in me. What seemed like an age later, he forcibly withdrew his cock, my pussy suddenly feeling very empty.

Kirsty beamed me a bright smile. "End of round one!" she announced. I noticed her breathing was a little ragged and her face flushed, clearly turned on herself. Looking at me intently, she touched my arm," go and get yourself cleaned up hunni, we've a lot to get through. Be a love and sort us all some drinks out on your way back. Then we'll have the guys fuck you some more,"

Almost on auto pilot I got to my feet, "Yes Miss." I said as I sloped off to the bathroom, Lee giving my bare arse a swat on the way past. Kirsty a wide eyed broad smile. The significance of me calling her Miss not lost on her. I think she knew then she'd found more than she'd bargained for. I actually don't know why I called her 'Miss' -- perhaps too much time spent reading slut stories on Literotica. I certainly had no desire to call Lee or Carl 'Sir' and they never demonstrated any interest in me doing so. It was just something that came out, I was fascinated by her and from nowhere, my fantasies all of a sudden seemed to revolve about doing her bidding. A desire made all the more appealing by the fact she was so much younger than me -- a little humiliating? Yes, Oh yes, yes, yes it was!

The emotions in me at this point were too complex for my basic writing skills to explain adequately. I was utterly turned on. I'd never done anything so erotic. I wanted all three of the others to see me being submissive to them, I wanted humiliation, I wanted them to laugh at me while I was being used. I wanted the power games in the room to be the three of them in control, with me being just the hired whore to be used.

They were in control, superior, I was the slut. I wanted to be the whore that serviced cocks and serviced Kirsty's pussy. I wanted them all to see me as a fuck toy, to be used whenever they felt the urge. Not politely requested but taken and used.

Kirsty's presence there had ramped that up another level and put a complete twist on what I had expected to happen. Several times whilst being fucked leaning on her knee, I wanted her to lift her skirt right up and make me eat her pussy. I wanted the guys to see my submission to her and revel in it, to powerfully demonstrate that she was the alpha female in charge- the boss of me. I really hoped she would once I'd dutifully sorted their drinks.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers
12