Builders Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers

"Now reach around and open that cunt up for me, play with yourself for a few minutes. Make it ready for my cock, I can't be arsed." As he did this, he put on a pair of shorts and left the bedroom. I assume to go the loo and get a drink or something. Not a privilege I had been allowed evidently, lucky I'd been while he was asleep!

I knew that as soon as he was back the bastard would be inside me like a rat up a drainpipe so I had no choice other than to do as instructed. In truth I didn't need much preparation to my pussy as I was already turned on yet again by his slut talk and by sucking his cock.

He came back into the room, put a mug of tea on the side, pulled down his boxers so his cock sprang out and climbed on the bed. I saw him grip his cock, aim it at my hole and feed it strongly into my cunt. I groaned deeply as he filled me entirely. A mixture of pleasure and pain washed over me as although I was wet I wasn't really ready for a stiff cock. Lee didn't care, he pushed balls deep into me. He grabbed my hair as if I was a bitch on heat and made me squeal in pain as he gave me a few sharp pokes with his rod from behind. I felt his other hand reach and pull my left nipple sharply.

Happy that he'd began his easy conquest of me, he pushed me flat on the bed, turned me on my back and spread my legs open obscenely. His hands outside my legs, locking me in place like some sort of wrestler. He gripped his cock again but rested it over my pussy, pushing it over my belly and between my legs. He looked down at me:

"Do you want a good fucking whore, tell me what you want, beg for my cock you cheap dirty slut." He barked.

"God yes, please fuck me you bastard, make me have it, stick your big prick in my cunt, treat me like a cheap, dirty slut." I said, on an auto pilot of lust.

"You fucking well are a cheap, dirty slut," he retorted, at the same time as giving me what I wanted and throwing his stiff rod back inside me. He immediately began to hump me forcefully. He grabbed my legs and held them over his hips to give him total access to my pussy. He changed my position a few times so my legs at times were pressed flat against my chest or so that my knees were up in the air. All in all, it was a long determined assault on my pussy. I just held on and took it as best as I could while my pussy was being ravaged.

He pulled out quite suddenly. I was impressed by his stamina. Almost as if he took the previous night's competition seriously and was determined to demonstrate and confirm his staying power. Still in my position flat on my back, legs akimbo, he dove between them and lapped furiously at my hole. He pressed first two, then three fingers inside me and lapped his rough tongue over my clit. I was coming, god I was coming. I grabbed his head between my legs wishing he had long hair for me to cling on to. I yelped and screamed in joy as an orgasm slammed across my body, the room spinning and my eyes foggy with delirium.

Happy with his achievement, he stood back up. He was definitely in control and on top of his game. It was almost like he was fast forwarding me through his entire sexual repertoire. Give the bitch a taste of your cock. Check. Slip her a stiff one in all your best positions. Check. Give her your best pussy eating and get her off. Check. I just wasn't sure what he had in store for me next on his checklist.

"Alright bitch. I told you I was going to get full value for my prize." As he said this, he reached on the dresser for the tube that was still familiar to me from last night. My arse hole had a little panic again. Looks like I was getting buggered once more.

He handed the oil to me and told me to do the work. Arrogant bastard I thought -- he's going to arse fuck me and wants me to do all the preparation just for the privilege. I'd never greased my own arse up before. I sat on the bed and squirted as much oil as I could over my arse, rubbing some in with my fingers. I took a few minutes to oil the necessary areas but I wasn't really sure if I was doing it right, I was hardly an anal sex expert, not yet anyway.

"Me too," he said, pointing to his throbbing cock. I quickly squirted oil on my hands and slid my hands over his thick pole a few times. Nervously worrying that this thick tool would soon be eight inches deep in my arse but getting that hypnotic feeling back again as I watched my slippery hands sliding erotically over his stiff pole. I felt as though I was becoming addicted to cock.

He then ordered me back on all fours. I knew I still wasn't really ready back there but luckily he realised this too and started not with his cock but with his fingers. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation waiting for his fingers to be replaced by the rod of steel.

"Yes....take it bitch. Take it all the way up your arse, you fucking filthy slag." Was the expression that greeted me as once more I felt a burning poker of a dick slice my arse hole in two. I groaned and moaned loudly as he completely his morning conquest of me. The disgusting porn noises of the oil squelching inside me as his cock pistoned my arse and his drooping balls and torso slapped my bum cheeks and pushed me into the bed. He fucked my arse hard for about five minutes I think before pulling it out. I felt his hands pull me to the floor and shove me onto my knees like a rag doll.

Quickly gathering my senses, dizzy from the changed scenario, I saw his big cock being waved in my face, his hand a blur as he tossed himself off millimetres from my face. No time to react, he pulled his cock back forcefully, screamed in joy and proceeded to plaster me with thick spunk. The opening salvo landed in my hair, the next one in my nostrils, one on my cheek and another in my mouth. As he started to finish, he began to smear the come all over my face with his smelly cock. I had his come over every inch of my face it seemed.

"Nice one slag," he retorted. "Go and show the others what I've done to you," he sneered as he exited quickly to the bathroom.

I knelt there for a few seconds taking in what had just happened. Since about only an hour and a half after waking up I had sucked his cock, been fucked in several different positions and had my arse violated and now I was here on my knees, his spunk plastered all over my face. If the girls in work could see me now I thought, cringing at the very idea.

Anyway, I had to obey so I dutifully walked into the front room. Carl was reading a newspaper, Kirsty sitting on the couch using her laptop. They both looked up and instantly laughed and applauded at the sight in front of them.

"Bloody Hell love," Kirsty exclaimed, "What a mess he's made of you, better get yourself cleaned up girl."

Lee had left the bathroom and I went into it to do just that. My ordeal was over so I had relocated my clothes, took a nice long shower and got dressed; now feeling somewhat silly having to put on a pair of black seamed stockings as I had no change of clothes. At least my skirt and blouse restored my modesty, a little too late though I chuckled to myself inwardly. I hadn't worn any clothes apart from slutty stockings since the first few minutes of me arriving here yesterday evening.

I returned to the room. I wasn't quite finished with my duties yet it seemed. Kirsty instructed me to make tea and bacon on toast all round and then I was to be 'dismissed' as she mockingly called it. I set to work without complaint. I'd had a wonderful time but I was tired, I needed my home comforts and to process everything that had happened to me in little over 12 hours! I wanted a long soak in my bath and some mental time to process the erotic mess of whatever it was that had taken hold of me these last few weeks.

I put the tea and toast on plates. The others were milling about me on the other side of the kitchenette. There was a little mini breakfast bar with three rickety stools that was adjoined to the kitchen area where they were awaiting their breakfast to be served up by their personal maid and slut.

"Hey, what time is it?" Lee said.

"Quarter to 12," replied Carl.

"Excellent, I've got 15 minutes then," Lee said quickly, smirking.

I quickly realised what he meant by this; I was his slut, his prize until 12 O'Clock and had to do anything he wanted me to! He stomped over to me. He pushed me down hands flat onto the kitchen counter before I'd had time to react. He pushed the small of my back so my bum was high up in the air. He pulled my skirt over my hips and roughly pulled my knickers down. I yelled out for him to slow down but he was in a hurry. I gasped loudly as he pressed his cock forcefully against my slit. I was a little ashamed that he met little resistance from it, I seemed to be constantly wet and ready for action in the flat, which I guess was just as well.

Driving his cock up inside me urgently, I was being taken hard from behind as the other two watched. I was fascinated by Kirsty looking at me woman to woman, fascinated and rapt as she was at observing my sudden and unexpected ravishment. I was embarrassed and thrilled at the same time. If truth be known, I wanted Kirsty to declare a new rule there and then that the guys could do this whenever they wanted to, not just because Lee still had 15 minutes left of his prize to enjoy but because I wanted them to. Christ, I wanted them to do, why was this what I wanted!?

What a sight this must have made to a casual onlooker. Kirsty and Carl eating their breakfast and drinking their mugs of tea as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening while I was bent over, skirt up, being rutted by a cocky arrogant bastard determined to get his final fill of me that day.

As it turned out, he didn't need the full 15 minutes, nothing like it in fact. Just a couple of minutes later he had me clamped around him as he emptied his balls powerfully inside me. I just closed my eyes and took the dose. I felt like a cow that had just been serviced by a bull. Satisfied that he'd got what he wanted, he yanked his cock out of me and went to wash our fluids off him. I didn't quite know what to do so I just scooped my knickers back up (they were still between my feet on the floor), slid them back on and let my skirt fall back over my legs.

"You'll have to get used to that sort of treatment." Kirsty said matter of factly, sipping her tea.

"Yes Miss." I said calmly, sitting down with my own tea, already feeling Lee's sperm start to run down my legs.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,443 Followers