Builders Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Used by the lads again, and by Kirsty's date.
11.7k words
4.65
93.6k
46

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

Preface

This is the final instalment in this series. It brings me almost up to date and free to let my imagination run wild by writing the fiction of my other series! I will update if I experience any more real life sub occurrences worthy of sharing, I hope I do!


Since my latest encounter with Kirsty and the builders, things went a little quiet and I didn't hear from them for two weeks. I had a daily diet of checking my phone countless times per day waiting eagerly to be summoned for more slut-dom. Whether from Kirsty, or from Lee or Carl, I didn't mind, I just longed to be back in the flat, on my knees with a cock in my mouth, or one of the guys balls-deep up my arse, anything!

For those two weeks however, I was left to fall back on watching submissive porn, reading literotica, some fevered bath-times and the frantic assistance of my fingers as I either replayed my experiences in the flat, or invented new scenarios for myself, where Kirsty would have me doing endless humiliating and dirty things in increasingly extreme scenarios.

Never during my life had I been so constantly aroused and turned on. I wanted more, I wanted the guys to take me, hard, every hole. I wanted them to use me like a piece of meat, to fuck me whenever they fancied it, just because they could. I went to bed dreaming about seeing Carl's stiff prick bobbing lusciously between his legs as he moved in towards me, ready to give me a rutting fuck, or seeing Lee grease up his hard-on as he prepared to stretch my arse.

More than this, I wanted the guys, and Kirsty, to see me beg for it, I wanted to demonstrate that in the short space of time since being 'pulled' those few weeks ago by Lee, I had gone from a staid business woman to a slutty whore who fucked rough builders to order and worshipped them for doing so. Essentially to prove and to confirm to them all that they had mastered me and I was theirs to use. Luckily for my sanity, I didn't have too much longer to wait for further confirmation of this.

It was Friday and I was out of town meeting some business partners for a corporate launch. I had spent most of the day there with my finance director and corporate sales team and, as I sat down in relief having just successfully delivered my important presentation, my mind started drifting to the weekend.

It was 2.45 in the afternoon and I was, probably along with everyone else, hoping for the Chief Executive of our hosts to wrap the meeting up quickly so we could have an early finish. As I struggled to focus on the closing presentation, I heard the vibration of my 'on silent' personal mobile. It was only in my handbag so, glancing around to ensure I was being discreet, I fished it out. The message made my pussy tingle with excitement and my face hot with embarrassment:

"Your services are required tonight cock slut, be at the flat for 6. Lee and me are gonna fuck the shit out of you, just how you like it!"

It was obviously Carl. My head swam in lust and I struggled to breathe. One of my colleagues, Lyndsey, actually asked me if I was OK. She had seen my expression and thought I'd just read some bad news on my phone. I felt like telling her, and all assembled, that it was absolutely fine and I had to leave soon to get me lots of rough builder's cock but I settled on whispering to her that I was just sorting out my social evening for tonight, which was, I guess, absolutely true.

There was still more of the meeting to get through and I was getting worried as I started to clock watch. To be there for 6, I'd had to leave before 5 at the latest but I couldn't leave the meeting early, it wouldn't be the 'done thing'. I could already feel a twinge in my legs and a little hot dampness as the now droning voice of a Director was interspersed with my mental images of taking a rough cock or two in my cunt later as I counted down the minutes and checked the time frequently, fighting back the urge to slide my hand up my skirt and into my dampening knickers.

To my relief, the meeting was finally called to a close at 4.50 and, rather than hanging around doing the usual pleasantries and networking, I made my apologies and said I had to dash. Little did they know why! I grabbed my coat and bag and practically ran down the corridor and into my car. Just as I got in, my phone bleeped again:

"Well slut, answer me now. I expect you to be here tonight....."

In my haste, I'd forgotten to reply! Turning the key in the ignition, I quickly typed out a quick reply before setting off:

"Yes Sir. I will be there, thank you."

I clicked send, and set off. As I started thinking about what was to come (no pun intended) I blushed in embarrassment at my whore-ish reply. "Sir", I'd called him "Sir!" I know I now referred to Kirsty as 'Miss' but was I now wanting to acknowledge these rough-house cocky bastards as "Sir"? The throb in my pussy and my light headed arousal told me the answer.

I drove faster than I perhaps should, at least whenever the clogged rush hour traffic allowed me to. No time to go home first - even if I went straight there, I would only get there just before 6. Just under an hour later and as I got to the door of the flat, my breath got quicker and short, my heart was pounding out my chest so much I felt my breasts straining against my blouse and bra.

I seemed to be at the door for hours. For some silly reason, I straightened my skirt and blouse and ensured my hair and make-up were presentable – as if those two fuckers cared how I looked and is if my skirt would stay on longer than the time it took one of them to practically tear it off me, I was there because they wanted a cheap fuck and I was it!

After what happened last time, I knew that just seconds after knocking on this door, I might be on my knees choking on cock, literally anything could happen to me at any time. It was almost as if the knock on the door was some sort of code to Kirsty, Lee and Carl, for, 'here I am, your slut. Take me now, use me, degrade me, whatever you want." Thinking about it, that's exactly what I wanted and what I was here for. I knew that and they did too.

I surprised myself mentally then. Just as I knew I wanted this so much both mentally and physically, I considered that I really shouldn't do this. Only an hour earlier, I had been in an executive conference. I was a respectable and successful business woman, already perhaps in too deep with three people who I'd gone much too far with already. The scenario had seduced me, it was me kicking loose for a few weeks, getting my 'bit of rough' and trying something different but surely I wasn't really a submissive slut, a cheap whore wanting to be 'owned' by a younger woman, used by two rough builders, summoned to be used by a text whenever they wanted an easy shag?

I shook my head at what I had nearly done and turned to leave. I didn't get very far though. It must have been my inner slut that knocked on that door quickly and loudly, overruling the business woman before she could say anything further about it. At that moment, I had spoken. I AM a whore, I want this, I need this. Fuck it, I hope that in thirty seconds my blouse WILL be ripped off and a cock will be ramming itself down my throat. I work hard all week every week, in my respectable bubble, but now, I want to be fucked mercilessly, I want the guys to fuck me with a smile on their faces as they see how easy I am that I will give it up for them whenever they send me a text demanding I do so, I want to be the woman who confirms all of their male prejudices that we are all gagging for it. OK, not all of us, but I am, I am your whore, your slut, I am submissive, take me, own me....

On one of the occasions that I had been here previously, the door had burst open and I was used roughly and immediately. This time though, it was different. Lee opened the door slowly, looked at me, and smiled, beckoning me in. Already I felt deeply attracted to his strong, athletic build and those piercing eyes. I felt submissive immediately. There had never been a time yet that I had been with him for any length of time without sucking his dick, without him shafting me. All I thought of when I saw him, was cock, was sex, was being pounded deliciously and I wanted it again and I knew I was about to get it.

For the moment, Lee was all politeness. He took my coat, hung it up and escorted me into the main room. Carl was already there, beer in hand, flicking channels on the TV. As he looked up to see me, he jumped up:

"Wahey, our whore is here!" he said leeringly, his eyes scanning my body all over.

"Where's Kirsty?" I asked, nervously looking around the room, noticing her seeming absence.

"Kirsty's out on a date with some guy called Cameron I think" said Lee, in mock tones as if he didn't approve. "Apparently, she'll be back here tonight quite late. We're gonna make ourselves scarce before then. She agreed we could give you a good seeing to in return for a bit of quiet time later, so we're gonna fuck you up then were off out. You're supposed to stay here and wait for her once were done."

As he said this, he guided me to the sofa. He made a point of looking directly at me as he then pressed his heavy hands roughly against my tits beneath my blouse. His eyes bore into mine and they said to me that we both knew I was their slut and he could take possession of me whenever he wanted. I confirmed it by closing my eyes slightly to his touch as I felt my breasts being mauled slowly in his hands, my nipples already hardening to his touch. He broke this brief spell quickly by removing his hands, content with my complete compliance, having made his point that I was his to do as he pleased with.

"Well whore, you're going to get it from both of us now, together. This time though you're going to get a choice. Tell us what hole. Where do you want my cock, and where do you want his?" said Lee, pointing to Carl. "....and none of the polite business lady talk either. You tell us where you want it with slut talk, arse, mouth, or cunt....?"

I looked at both guys and blushed deeply. It was one thing to be a piece of meat to be used by these two, but they now wanted me to tell them in graphic detail what I wanted. In all honesty, I didn't know or care how it happened but I guess the purpose was to emphasise to all present that I had come here to be fucked and to prove that I wanted it just as much, if not more, than they did. They wanted no pretence, they wanted me to admit what we all knew I wanted. I thought for a second and looked at both guys:

"Er well....I'd quite like it if...er you (I indicated Lee) would...er....get on top of me and...."

"No, no, no, slut talk I said! Cut the crap now and tell us what you want. You know what we mean. Do it or you're not getting anything," said Lee, in impatient tones. Perhaps to emphasise the point, he fished his cock out of his pants and sat there grinning, lewdly sporting a gorgeous erection that he waved tantalisingly in his hand. I blushed as I realised I was transfixed by it and staring in lust. The guys could see it too:

"Dirty slut!" said Carl, "Look at her practically creaming herself over the sight of a cock. Well let's double the effect." As he said this, he stood up next to me, unzipped his pants, letting them thud to the floor and unfurled his cock. It sprang out and, as he was standing over me, he wasted no time in tracing its head across my cheeks and in my hair.

"So come on. Tell us where you want us and make it good, or you're not getting any of this," Carl said as he cock slapped me gently but mockingly on my cheek. I wanted so much to suck it there and then so I knew what I had to do. I closed my eyes to deliver my slut speech:

"I want to suck your cock and take it deep in my throat. Make me gag on it, I want your spunk in my mouth and over my face. I want Lee to pound my dirty cunt as I do it."

I opened my eyes quickly after blurting that dirty lot out. The guys cheered as I blushed, my cheeks hot with the shame of admitting my desire to be used and taken by them.

"Very good, slut!" said Carl mocking me, sliding his cock over my face. "Now just tell us how you want us and we'll get started."

I hardly knew what I was saying as I blurted out my further humiliation:

"I want you (looking at Carl) to kneel over me on the couch and fuck my mouth while Lee fucks my cunt!" I said, almost sobbing the instructions out. The guys were actually taken aback by how direct I was but I just wanted to get started! I saw them both grinning in unison as they hauled me to my feet.

"Nice idea! So, you've nearly earned some dick," quipped Carl, "But you have to lose those clothes so we can get at that cunt that we've hammered so often."

As I stood there, practically staring at the two bulging, pulsing cocks that would soon be inside me, I started to reach to my blouse to get my clothes off as quickly as I could.

"But you have to get us in the mood. Strip for us, slowly and wiggle that sexy arse for us, show us you want cock, and lots of it, work for it!" said Carl, smirking evilly.

I had no clue what to do, the guys were intent on humiliating me and the dampness between my legs told me I was loving it. As I started to remove my blouse, Carl started humming the 'stripper music', Lee joined in and they both hummed loudly together. My blouse was now open and as I threw it to the floor my black lace bra came into view. I blushed again as the guys cheered, to joking calls urging me to, "get my tits out for the lads," I didn't disappoint and did just that.

I was trying to move sexily without knowing what I was doing as I reached around and unhooked my bra. I even managed to tease them a little, by holding my loose bra over my tits for a few seconds before doing a dramatic reveal. I'm not going to pretend I was a good stripper, I felt awkward and embarrassed but very turned on all at the same time and my strip was just really a token gesture intended to humiliate me.

As both guys gazed on my now exposed tits, I leant back and pushed them out, cupping them and sliding my hands over my already stiff nipples. The guys were enjoying my show, I focused my own eyes on their throbbing shafts in their hands and how I wanted them both inside me soon...

So, there I was, only an hour or two since I was in front of a room full of guys presenting a business proposition to a very respectable audience and now here I was, tits out, feeling light headed as I looked at the stiff pricks of two arrogant builders who were enjoying my humiliation.

I actually felt the strip empowering me somehow. I revelled in exposing myself to these two. I could tell from their reactions, and their cocks that they were getting turned on and in a strange sort of way, for once in this flat, I felt a modicum of control as the guys responded positively to my teasing. It was nice and it was flattering to see the effect I had on them.

Of course I was still dressed for work so I had my skirt, tights and knickers to remove before the guys could see their toy completely exposed and ready for use. I unclipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I didn't know how to make this look sexy as I stood there in just knickers and tights so I just concentrated on undressing slowly.

I slid my tights slowly down to my knees by wiggling my bum and thighs and then rolled them off over my legs, kicking them across the floor before unhooking my knickers to reveal my throbbing cunt to my gorgeous builders. A mock cheer greeted my reveal and I was summoned to sit in between them on the sofa.

As I took the few steps over to them I could feel my pussy throb forcefully between my legs, my pussy lips already seeping in excitement now exposed to the open air.

As I sat next to them, I looked closely and lustily yet again at the throbbing cocks in their hands. They seemed to taunt me as they both pulled their foreskins slowly over their shafts rhythmically, they could see me watching them both, the lust making me light headed and dizzy.

"Do want some cock then, dirty slut?" Lee queried aggressively as both he and Carl guided each of my hands to their stiff pricks and I started to slowly toss them almost absent mindedly, their cocks throbbing temptingly in my sweaty palms, my fingers sliding down their shafts and stroking their balls.

"Yes, yes I do. Fuck me please!" was all I could manage as my head swam.

"Lie back and play with your dirty cunt. Show us what you want." Lee said, revelling in how turned on he could see I was.

I did so without thinking. At that stage, I would do just about anything they wanted. I lay back on the couch so my back was flat and spread my legs wide so my knees brushed against each of the guys either side of me. I stretched my fingers out and began to toy with my clit. Playing with my pussy lips and feeling my wetness spreading across my fingers.

As I did this, both guys stood up in front of me to get a better view. I looked on in lust as I stared at the two thick cocks in front of me.

"So, you want Lee up your cunt and me down your throat eh? Looks like your more than ready for us, your cheap whore!" said Carl as both guys moved in for the kill.

"Yes, please.....give me your cocks, use me like a fuckin' slut, I want it hard!" I said, my own fingers driving me wild in lust.

Carl moved to my right and knelt on the couch beside me. As I had instructed him, he aimed and pointed his rigid dick at my waiting mouth. I motioned to lean forward to take him in my mouth but I needn't have bothered. He just moved in closer, brushed my hair out my face and pushed his meaty cock deeply inside my mouth straight away. I stifled the latest moan from my pussy pleasure as he filled my mouth fully.

I had just about adjusted to this feeling when I felt Lee's hands on my legs. He held my legs high off the floor and horizontally across his hips, my legs and my pussy wide open for him, before driving his cock forcefully home deep up my cunt.

"Is this what you wanted you cheap whore? Two holes stretched full of dick? I can't believe how easy you are. One text and here you are with my cock down your throat and his in your cunt!" grunted Carl as he started to get into the rhythm of fucking my willing mouth, his balls dancing below his shaft in time to his rhythmical slides into my mouth.

I couldn't answer with my mouth so full but the truth of what he was saying made my pussy throb uncontrollably as it was stretched over Lee's dick. This is the only thing I'd thought of since that text and in fact, for most of the preceding week and I actually loved the thought of how easy I was for them. As I revelled in the see-saw motion of two cocks plowing in and out of me, I thought how delicious a feeling it was that they could have me whenever they wanted.

"Still got a tight cunt though mate, we mustn't be shagging her enough!" joked Lee as he tried to put that right and shagged me hard. I was in erotic bliss, the only sounds for a minute or two being the squelch of the cock in my pussy and the lewd sucking noises as I tried to deal with the dick using my mouth and throat.

I was utterly turned on in this position and as is often the case when I'm being used, I had a deep and powerful orgasm as I managed to stretch my back and moan within myself as an orgasm ripped through my body. As it was happening, the guys didn't even seem bothered. The cocks in my mouth and pussy just kept up their regular penetrating rhythm.

I'm sure Lee must have felt my pussy throb and gush against his cock but he didn't alter what he was doing at all, just kept shagging me, my pleasure just wasn't relevant.

Coming down from my come, I continued to hold on for dear life. I was struggling for breath as my mouth was invaded by a solid lump of dick, my legs ached as they were held aloft by Lee as he pounded my pussy. I was hardly involved in the process, just two holes that were entertaining the guys' dicks. I was suddenly interrupted from this regular rhythm by both guys suddenly stopping:

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers