Building A Perfect Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy you know my whole family has been military and many of the men especially have retired from the service. Tammy what you did to Don was probably the most despicable thing a woman could do the man she is supposed to love. They have to have total and complete trust in their women. They have enough to worry about while they are deployed in defense of our country without having to worry about who is fucking their woman that night or if she will end up pregnant. Military wives have a tough row to hoe and have to carry a very heavy burden. They have to go to bed every night their man is gone wondering if they will ever see them again or if they will come home safe and uninjured. Many of them also have to worry about their spouse straying but they do that because they love their men and support their career. If you didn't want to live that kind of life why didn't you just tell him and turn him loose. In the long run you would have hurt him a lot less and who knows, you might even have got him to marry you later if that is truly what the two of you decided you wanted. Now, if I know military men you have no chance at all and you really need to move on. I'll try to wait on him from now on when he comes in but you really need to let it go honey. From the look of his face today it is too late for you. I'm sorry."

"Didn't Don talk to you about his desire to go into the navy? Didn't you discuss the possibility at all?"

Tammy nodded her head yes and said, "Yes but I told him I didn't want him to do it that I had made plans for us and"

"WHAT? Oh Tammy! You just told him he couldn't do it and didn't even discuss it or anything. Just a flat NO? Jesus Girl I bet you began losing him right there. Whatever were you thinking? Oh, sure if you were totally opposed to the idea I can understand breaking up with him but to just forbid him to make a decision like that is, is...you surely couldn't have loved him like a wife is supposed to love her man and dictate to him like that. How would you have felt if he had just told you he forbade you to do something for a career that you had your heart set on? Oh, Honey..."

"Well never mind. That's water under the bridge. Why don't you just go on home and I'll finish up here. If you need to talk more let me or Amanda or even Grandma know."

The next time Molly was at the swimming hole she was just laying back on her air mattress relaxing when she looked up at the bluff the cave was in. She knew someone had built a building up there under the overhang but she hadn't heard who had done it. As she floated she watched a newer F150 pull up and a tall man got out. He opened the rear door and took several bags of groceries from the truck. He began walking around the truck toward the house when he gave a shout and fell.

Molly watched as he writhed on the ground holding his left ankle. His groceries were scattered around him. She paddled to the north bank and ran up the trail toward him. When she was about twenty feet from him she saw it was Don Brown. She hurried the rest of the way and knelt beside him. She placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "I saw you fall. When you didn't get up I decided you might be hurt and came to see if you needed help. Is there anything I can do? Did you break it or what?"

Don looked up at the woman he had talked to in the store a few days ago. He grimaced and pointed at a small round rock nearby. "I stepped on that damn rock and turned my ankle. This is the leg I hurt in the Navy and I can't recover from stumbles and so forth as fast with it. I think I sprained the ankle but I don't think it's broken."

Don looked sheepish and tried to rise. He finally got up and hobbled toward a chair on the deck. He surveyed the scattered groceries and blushed. He said, "If you would be so kind as to pick up my groceries and help me get them into the house I would appreciate it. I hate to be a bother but that would really help me."

Molly smiled and said, "Sure. No problem." She put the few groceries that had fallen from a bag back into one then picked up the sacks. She walked alongside Don as he hobbled toward his door. When he opened it and stepped back and gestured her inside ahead of him she went.

Molly stopped in surprise when she entered the room. She had stepped into an open floor plan home that was amazingly beautiful. The kitchen was to her left, she had stepped into a dining room. The entire right (south) wall was a bank of windows overlooking the river and the field across to the south.

The kitchen had granite counter tops and stainless appliances. On the other side of a half partition she could see a large living room with comfortable looking furniture. The part of the house she could see was done in warm earth tones. She looked back at Don and said, "Oh this is gorgeous! I never would have believed a house built under a bluff like this could be this beautiful.

Don smiled and said, "Thank you. I designed and did most of the work myself. It's kind of small, only two bedrooms, but I left a way to add two more bedrooms if I ever decide I want to. I really need to sit down and wrap this ankle but if you would like to take a little self guided tour I would be pleased to let you."

Molly smiled and said, "You really wouldn't mind? I sort of watched you build it when I came to swim but I have never seen the building. I'll do it and if you'll tell me where the bandages are I'll even help you with your ankle before I go."

Don told her where to find his ace bandages and some ibuprofen. Molly went off to the master bath for the medical supplies and on her tour. When she came back Don saw the cool air of the house had had its effect on her. Molly's nipples were tenting out her bathing suit top nicely. While she was working on his ankle Don was having trouble not staring down her top. He was very aware or how beautiful she was. His cock began to swell and he became embarrassed.

Molly felt him, then noticed him wiggling in his chair and looked up at him. She blushed when she saw his trousers tenting out and turned her head back to the task at hand. After she finished Don offered her a drink and they moved to his deck to visit and drink their soft drinks.

Dusk was falling when Molly gave a gasp and said, "Oh, it's almost dark and I absolutely have to get home. I never stay at the swimming hole this long and my parents will be frantic if I don't get back." She blushed and continued, "I really enjoyed visiting with you today though. I'll see you at the store maybe or...well I come swimming a lot; maybe if you're home we can talk again?"

Don smiled and said, "Yeah, I think I'd like that. If you get out here just come on up and we'll have another soda."

Don went on with his life. They were in the process of harvesting their corn and soy beans then they had to till and plant the winter wheat. Of course he decided to finish college and that was keeping him busy too. He had plenty of income with all his benefits and the amount of profit from the farm. He was still alone but between college, time passing and his peaceful home he was healing his sorrow rapidly.

In late august Don once again went to the Farm Store to pay a bill. Since he drove past almost daily it made more sense to drop in and pay a bill than to mail it. When he entered the building he saw Molly in an office. She looked up when she heard the door buzzer and smiled at him. She rose and walked into the main part of the building and up to the counter. She moved to the same computer they had used before and said, "Hello Don. What can I do for you today?"

"Hi Molly. Got a bill here I need to pay. How've ya been?"

After he paid Don and Molly stood and visited for almost thirty minutes. While they were talking Tammy came from what appeared to be a break room and stood behind her register. She kept looking at Don and Molly while they talked. Seeing Don and Molly laughing and looking into each other's eyes tore her apart but she remained quiet.

Finally Don looked at the wall clock and said, "Oh, heck. I've been bothering ya for over thirty minutes. I know you have work to do and I have to get back to the place and take care of some chores." He looked at Molly a moment longer then gave her a big smile and said, "See ya next time Molly."

Molly watched Don walk out the door with a smile on her face. Finally she turned toward her office once more. She never noticed the sad look Tammy gave her as she left. The rest of the afternoon Molly was upbeat and Tammy was down in the dumps. Tammy knew she had no reason to feel like she did but, darn it Don was supposed to be hers and it hurt to see him laughing and talking to another woman.

The next Monday the phone on Molly's desk rang and she picked up. Amanda, Uncle Charlie's wife and the office manager said, "Hey Molly got a phone call for ya on three. Sounds like a hunk. You got something ya wantta tell me girl?" Molly could hear her laughing from across the building as she picked up the phone and said, "This is Molly. How may I help you sir?"

There was silence for a moment and Molly was beginning to think she had lost the call when she finally heard breathing then someone cleared his throat. "Uh, Molly this is Don...Don Brown. Uh, I was wondering if you would maybe like to go out to supper with me Friday evening?"

Molly was surprised. For a short time she couldn't think what to say. She heard Don say, "Oh, Bad idea huh? I'm sorry if I bothered you but"

Molly finally found her voice and almost yelled, "NO" she could hear the hurt in Don's voice as he continued, "I'm sorry. I won't bother you again."

This time Molly almost screamed into the phone, "NO, don't hang up please Don. I meant NO it wasn't a bad idea. I was just surprised when you asked me out. I thought I had a business call and just didn't know what to say for a minute. I'd be happy to go out with you Don. I'll look forward to it."

She could hear the relief in Don's voice when he said, "Oh, unh, OK." Before she could say anything else he hung up. Molly sat there with a surprised look on her face. Finally she hung up her phone and just sat staring at it.

Her phone rang again and she heard laughter when she picked up. Amanda said, "The Hunks back on three Mol."

Molly smiled and picked up the line again. After she had said hello Don began talking again. "Uh Molly I guess I screwed up a minute ago." Molly felt her heart fall then smiled when Don continued, "I guess I need to know where to pick you up and we need to set a time..."

Molly laughed and said, "Yeah I guess that would be a good idea at that." They covered that information then visited a few minutes. Just before she let Don go this time Molly asked, "Don where are we going? I mean what should I wear?"

"We can go anywhere you want Molly but I was thinking about maybe some French. I really enjoyed some of the French food when I was there. I hear The Bistro in Centerton is pretty good if you'd like to go there?"

"OH, yes. I've never been but Uncle Charlie and Uncle Jeff talk about it all the time. I'd love to go there with you. Well, I really have to get back to work. See ya about 630 Friday evening."

The rest of the week seemed to drag on for both Molly and Don. They were each looking forward to Friday evening and their date. The only bright spot in the whole week for either of them was on Wednesday when Molly managed to get off to go swimming. Don also had managed to get home early and was sitting on his deck watching the evening draw to a close. He saw a familiar figure come walking down the river bank and slip into the old swimming hole and smiled. He took a closer look and decided it was really Molly. Don hurried into his house and put on his swim trunks then took off down his path to the swimming hole also.

Molly was floating on her back letting the cool water wash the tension away when she heard a splashing in the water. Oh, GREAT, she thought. Now I have to listen to a bunch of loud obnoxious hormonal boys splashing around and trying to get into my pants. After the last couple of days that's all I need tonight.

Molly was surprised when the splashing stopped and she felt a gentle wave hit her air mattress. After that, there was no sound. Suddenly she felt a gentle bump on the side of her mattress and she turned her head to look. There, floating on his back seemingly without a care in the world was Don. She said, "Don whatever are you doing here? I figured you would still be in the field.

Don grinned up at Molly and said, "Luckily I'm not. I was pretty whipped so I quit early today and decided to get some rest in before the next big project." He grinned a little more and continued, "I was sitting on the deck having a cool one when I thought I saw you come down the path. I decided to join you but if you'd rather be alone I can leave."

"NO. I would enjoy the company. I was afraid when I heard you getting in the pool though that you would be some loud obnoxious hormonal teenager but"

Don laughed and said well you're batting .500 anyway. I'm not loud or a teenager but I may be obnoxious and hormonal."

Molly blushed then smiled at Don. "I don't think I believe that."

Don and Molly floated quietly together for several minutes. Occasionally one or the other would make a quiet statement or ask a question but, for the most part they were content to just enjoy each other's company. The current in the deep shady hole was slow enough they only had to paddle occasionally to stay in place so the time was quite relaxing and cool.

Finally Molly paddled her mattress toward the bank on Don's side of the river. He raised his head and watched for a moment then followed. They walked up the bank to one of the picnic tables that were still in place. Molly looked at him a moment then said, Don I unh; I need to find a private place for a few minutes."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to go up to my place and use the bathroom there?"

"No, I don't want to be a bother. I can just go in the bushes if you would just stay here."

"NO, come on Molly. It's no bother and I am sort of thirsty anyway. We can get a drink and either sit on the balcony or come back down here." Don reached for Molly's hand and pulled her up the trail to his home. He opened the door and escorted her into the house. "Do you remember where it is or should I show you?"

Molly smiled and said, "That's fine. I can find it."

When she came out of the bathroom Molly found Don at the refrigerator. He asked what she wanted to drink and gave her a choice. They took their drink and walked back outside. Don asked, "Do you want to sit here or down by the river?"

"The river I think if you don't mind. It is so pretty and peaceful down there and we have the air mattresses to rest on. I just love how you have kept the grass mowed and done some landscaping. It gets prettier every time I see it."

When Molly turned to look at Don she felt herself blush slightly. He was staring at her with an intensity that caused her little pussy to spasm and begin leaking. His gaze was flitting from her face to her breasts and on to her crotch and legs. He would look away for a moment and return his gaze to her. She stood staring at Don as he walked closer. He walked up until they almost touched and slowly bent his head forward and gently brushed her lips with his.

Molly took a gasping breath and watched as Don stepped back slightly. Now she was fully flushed. They stared into each other's eyes. Without realizing she had done it Molly stepped up to Don and raised her head for another kiss. She wrapped her right arm around his neck and pulled gently until he once again bent to kiss her.

This kiss started gently then quickly gained in intensity. Their mouths came open and tongues began twisting, writhing against each other as they explored each other's mouth. From a distance Molly heard herself moan and she felt Don pull her tightly against him. Neither knew how long this kiss lasted but Molly felt like it was forever.

Don moved his hands down to her delectable ass and pulled it against his by now throbbing erection. They ground their crotches together as the kiss continued. Finally, Don gently pushed against Molly and they broke the embrace. Molly looked into his eyes then blushed once more and turned her head away.

Don took Molly's hand and gently led her toward the picnic table. He leaned her ass against the end of it and moved until he was standing between her legs just touching her. He cupped her left cheek with his right hand and bent to give her another gentle kiss. He sighed and said, "Molly I..." Don took a deep breath and continued, "Damn girl I..."

Don looked away from Molly and bit his lip then once more he tried to speak. "Molly I haven't felt this way in so long. I don't want to do anything to screw this up so please let me know if I upset you. I'm looking forward to Friday so much and I don't want to do anything to upset you or scare you off."

Molly looked at Don. Her eyes had a faraway look to them almost as if she was looking past him, not seeing him at all. He felt his heart breaking and was almost ready to turn away when Molly started talking. She said, "Don I don't know what to say. I feel something too but...I wanted to kiss you but I don't know where that one came from. I had one love years ago that ended badly. For almost a full year I was so madly in love with him then I found out he was only after me for the family's money and position."

"It was right here at this swimming hole when I overheard him and some of his friends laughing. He was making fun of me and the way I...He said I was inept and not very good and if it wasn't for getting a cushy job he would dump me and move on. He told them after the wedding he would get them on our payroll and they could all live easier. I felt like killing him but I just left and never talked to him again."

"Today while we were kissing I remembered back to those times. We made out a lot here and I am having some of the same good feelings with you I had with him and I'm scared. I want to go with you and I know you aren't like him but the memories ya know?"

Don sat beside Molly and looked up at her. He began rubbing his crippled leg and said, "Yeah, I know. I don't know how much you know about me and Tammy but since you grew up here I figure you know some. Tammy and I used to come here a lot and we were like most kids are. We made out and played and...The memories are here for me too but Molly this is something different I think. My body wants you and I know you know that. My mind says it's not time yet and I will respect that but Molly I want to build new memories with you. I loved Tammy from the time we first met years before we began school until she dumped on me when I went in the service but this is different, it feels different to me. I think, I hope we can build something so much finer than I had with Tammy and, perhaps than you had with that first boy."

Molly sat beside Don and leaned in to give him a kiss on his cheek. She said, "I need to go now Don. Thanks for the use of your bathroom and for the beer. You have nothing to be sorry about." She smiled and continued, "I'm still looking forward to our date. See ya Friday."

Don watched as she bent to pick up her air mattress. He felt his cock harden once more. He gazed in lust as Molly unconcernedly strolled down the riverbank toward her car.

That evening both the young people had trouble falling to sleep and finally, unknown to the other they had to relieve themselves before sleep would come. Each was thinking of the other while doing so.

Friday evening finally arrived. Don and Molly both took off work a little early to prepare for their big night, their first official date. When Don arrived at Molly's house he was nervous but determined to make this a special evening for her. Even though she was 23 years old she still lived more or less with her parents. She was living in a mother in law apartment over their garage.

123456...9