Building Sarah a Workout Room

Story Info
John and Tom build a room for Sarah.
5.4k words
3.89
34.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer was about over and I knew I was about to lose my best helper, I had helped Sabrina get her stuff back to campus on the last weekend. We spent several days in our hotel catching up on memories of the summer, on Monday morning I gave her a good long kiss goodbye and told her to keep in touch with me with her cell phone.

She promised to call me on weekends and let me know how things were going.

I returned to Sarah's to let her know I had gotten her back to school, when I knocked on the door I heard her call from the back yard telling me to come in.

I knew she was at the pool and found her working out doing some exercises on a mat on the concrete deck. She was looking good, her muscles were well toned for a woman of her age, she wanted to get her tummy a bit more firm and build up the muscles in her legs and thighs.

I sat down on the lounge chair and watched her do her exercises. "I bet that floor is quite hard to exercise on Sarah" I said.

"You bet it is John and now that you're here I can get you to give me a nice long back rub to ease these tired muscles" she said with a smile.

"John I was thinking of getting you to build me a nice work out room, later I want us to see where and if it's possible."

She finally stopped and said she had enough, went over to the shower and slowly stripped out of her spandex shorts and pulled off her bikini top.

She stood there soaping herself up watching me as I watched her, knowing she was turning me on.

Sarah loved to be watched as well as be a voyeur herself, at the time she was having so much fun with the sponge and her breasts.

She finished her shower and grabbed a towel to dry her self off, she put on her silk robe and tied it and came over to me pulling me up from the lounge chair.

"I am ready for a nice back rub John, would you do that for me please?"

She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, dropping her robe on the floor and laid on the bed on her tummy.

She looked at me with a smile, "get out of those clothes and make me feel good John." She watched me as I pulled down my jeans and took off my shirt; a smile came to her lips as I dropped my briefs showing my hard cock.

I climbed up on the bed behind her and straddled her waist, she had some massage oil in the night stand next to the bed and I dripped it down her back and rubbed it in slowly.

I heard her moan softly as my hands worked the tightness from her back muscles, working my hands lower I caressed her bottom and thighs.

Her legs parted as I massaged inside her thighs, and as I teased her pussy with my finger I heard a deeper moan.

"Oh John your fingers feel so nice on my pussy, but I want to feel that hard cock inside me more."

I moved behind her and spread her legs; she raised her hips up while I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her lips. I found her very wet and slowly pushed my cock deep inside her, she squealed with delight as I fucked her slowly.

"Mmmmm yes you feel so good inside me John, please fuck me hard and make me cumm on your hard cock."

We rocked the bed hard as I fucked her deep and hard, with each thrust I gave her I could hear her grunt with lust.

"Ohhhhh yes fuck me... fuck me.. fuck me she screamed, I am gonna cumm all over your hard cock" she screamed louder.

I could feel her pussy juices warming up and knew she was ready to cumm; I squeezed her ass hard with my hands as I fucked her deep.

"Oooooh yes I'm cumming oh gawd yes" she screamed as I felt her cumm squirt out and coat my balls, I slowed my thrusts as she came down slowly pulling my dripping cock from her pussy.

She looked down at my hard cock which glistened with her cumm, licking her lips she asked me to move in front of her so she could taste my cock.

I got up off the bed and stood in front of her; I put some oil on her shoulders and gave them a nice massage.

My hard cock stood proud in front of her, she looked at it smiling and licked her lips.

I felt her lips kissing the head teasing it, her tongue circled around it slowly getting it all wet. She took it in her lips and slowly sucked my hardness as I continued to massage her shoulders.

I felt her tongue lick my balls as she cleaned them of her cumm, "mmmm I love the taste of my cumm" she moaned.

She took my cock back in her lips and sucked it deep; I fucked her mouth slowly as I caressed her breasts.

She sucked my cock good taking it all the way down, her hands massaged my balls and soon I was ready to explode.

"Ohhhhh Sarah I am gonna cumm" I moaned, I could feel my legs tightening as the pleasure was so intense.

"Yes John let me have your hot cumm, I want it I want it now" she said as she sucked me hard.

My cumm shot deep inside her throat and I could feel her tongue squeeze hard against my cock as she swallowed my hot cumm.

She pulled me down on the bed and I lay down next to her looking up at the ceiling in a daze as I felt her hands caressing my chest.

After a few minutes of collecting my thoughts and strength, I asked her about the room she was wanted built.

We got up and quickly dressed and she took me to a room which was in the back near her pool room.

"Right now this is just a storage area which I plan on sorting through and either selling or donating to charity, by next week I'll have it clear and you can start on it then." "I am going to buy an exercise machine and a sauna and maybe a small hot tub to relax my muscles between work outs."

I took some measurements of the room and made a sketch of what could be where, noting where the plumbing and electrical was.

"I'll go home and work on my plans for this, and I will have someone help me with the framing.""Call me when your room is ready for starting Sarah." I gave her a long wet kiss and squeezed her firm hard ass. "Mmmmm you're so good to me Sarah, always keeping me busy" I said smiling.

That night I made my plans up and made a call to a friend of mine who I had known in the construction business.

He agreed to help me get started, and we agreed to split the final payment.

"Just let me know when you want to start John" said Tom." "I am just finishing up with a remodel this week, so next week I am free."

I told him next week was good and I would give him a call Friday and show him what we were going to do.

I called Sarah and checked to make sure she was ready by Friday and she assured me that it was not going to be a problem.

While talking to her I could hear someone else there and she told me that Lisa the girl who came to her pool party was cooking her dinner.

"Would you like to come over later and help us with dessert" she asked? "I know we could make it very delicious for you John."

I wanted to but declined because I had some work I had to finish and I did want to be in a clear mind when Tom and I went to plan the job and come up with our list of materials.

I told her that I would have another working with me and she had a little excitement in her voice as she found out about Tom.

Friday came and Tom and I arrived at her house, I introduced them and we went to the room to do some measurements and layout.

Sarah excused herself and went upstairs, while we did our initial prep.

"John that is a gorgeous woman where did you meet her" asked Tom?

"She looks about 40something, am I right?"

"I have had her as a customer for about a year doing some light handyman tasks, this is the first big job she wanted to do here."

"You are correct she is in her 40's and believe me she is quite hot."

I told him of her niece and how we worked together during the summer, I skipped the details and just him know I had a good worker which showed a lot of interest in what we were doing.

We wrapped up the day finalizing our plans and went to the lumber yard to order our materials; I told them where to deliver it and paid with my account.

Tom and I went back to my house to drink a few beers and hang out for a while.

We spent about an hour discussing the job and past jobs we had both done, a little male bonding is good for the soul.

I told him to meet me at Sarah's in the morning so we could get an early start.

I wanted to finish the framing by the end of the day and get up the drywall and electrical and plumbing in place.

That night I got a call from Sabrina, she asked what I was doing and I briefed her on my plans for her Aunt's work out room.

"I would love to help you with that John, but I am having some important classes this week and can't miss them."

I could hear some giggles in the room and asked her what she was doing.

"Oh my room mate and her friend are here and we are supposed to be having an all night study party, it seems now we are at the party part and god what a hot little party it's been."

"Why don't you turn on your computer and cam with us, we would love to watch you stroke your hard cock while we play with each other."

I switched on my computer and put up my cam, within minutes we connected and she introduced me to all her friends.

"This is Donna, she has such nice tits" she said as she pulled her top off and kissed them.

"And this little hottie is Debbie, her pussy is so delicious."

"Come girls lets get into some serious licking while we cam with John."

They got into some interesting positions as they played with one another, at times glancing up to the video screen to watch me.

They ended the session with Donna and Debbie both pulling out their double ended dildos and sandwiching Sabrina. The three of them came very hard together with Sabrina getting the best orgasm.

They sat back and licked and sucked their dildos as they watch me stroke my cock for them.

Afterwards Donna came up to the screen and told me that I had to come visit them, it would be a weekend I would never forget.

She wrote down her number and showed it to me on the screen; I quickly wrote it down and put it away.

They said goodnight and turned off the cam, I switched off my computer and drank a cold beer and later went to bed.

The next morning I got myself to the jobsite and met Tom, we got all the work done that we needed, and all we had to do was finishing.

Sarah came to visit twice and offered us a nice cool drink; I could tell she was in the background watching us with her hand inside her tight shorts. Her nipples pointed hard against her tight shirt as she flirted with Tom.

Afterwards while we were packing up our tools, Tom had said that Sarah invited him over for dinner.

I told him it would be an eventful evening; "remember don't wear yourself out to much cause we have to finish this tomorrow."

I drove home and made dinner and did some bill paying online, I headed to bed early to get a good rest.

The next morning when I arrived at Sarah's I noticed Tom's truck there, either he got there early or stayed the night.

I knocked on the door and Sarah came out looking very hot in her silk robe, she had quite an evening with Tom and convinced him to stay the night with her.

"I hope you didn't fuck his brains out Sarah; I wanted to finish this today and need him to help me."

She giggled and told me she would go wake him up and get him ready.

I made some coffee and unpacked my tools that we needed for finishing.

Tom came down and had the biggest smile on his face, I asked him if he was in good shape to finish today and he assured me he was.

The day went quick and we got the whole room done, it looked real good when we put all the items Sarah had bought in place.

We had even put in a nice stand up shower stall in the corner for her.

Sarah was very impressed, she insisted we both come back tonight for dinner.

We said we would be there around five.

That afternoon I showered and got ready. As I pulled into Sarah's driveway I noticed that Lisa's car was there.

I knocked on the door and let myself in and saw them in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Well hello John" said Lisa smiling, "are you here to taste some of my treats?"

With a smile I said "yes and dinner too" I gave her a quick wink and saw that mischievous smile.

We heard Tom's truck pull up and he knocked on the door and came in, I got a few beers out and tossed him one.

I introduced him to Lisa and they sat down to get acquainted, while Sarah and I went into the kitchen.

She was making up some kind of dessert that looked like pudding. She mixed it in the bowl and put it in the refrigerator where it would set up to be ready in about an hour.

She walked over to me and hugged me close, we kissed deeply as I felt her hands caressing my cock through my pants.

"Mmmm nice" she said smiling.

She went over to check dinner and said it was going to be done very soon.

We both went back out to the dining room where she told Lisa to help her and that Tom and I should be seated at the table.

When they both came out with dinner I had seen that they changed their clothes, both were wearing very short French maid outfits.

They both looked hot with all their curves showing, they sat down between us and we enjoyed the wonderful meal.

Sarah cleared the table while Lisa took us inside and sat us down on the couch; she made sure she sat between us where she could get our attention.

A few minutes later Sarah came out with her dessert, she stuck her finger in it and brought it to her lips licking off the sweet pudding.

She motioned to Lisa to take off her top, when she did Sarah took her finger and dipped it in the pudding and coated Lisa's nipples. They hardened quickly as the cold pudding was felt.

"There now we have dessert gentlemen", we caught on fast and each took a nipple in our lips and sucked her sweet hard nipples.

Lisa moaned as we both kissed and licked her breasts, looking down I could see Sarah move between her legs and pull her short skirt off.

During that hour we enjoyed some lusty foreplay, the girls got us naked and coated our cocks with the pudding and sucked and licked them clean.

Sarah had climbed onto Toms lap and lowered her soaking wet pussy down on to his cock, she fucked him slowly as she coated her nipples with the pudding and licked and sucked her nipples.

I pulled Lisa on to my lap and she quickly grabbed my cock and slipped it inside her tight pussy.

Tom and I sat at each end of the couch while the girls fucked us both hard, they were close enough to each other to caress each others breasts and kiss.

Sarah came hard first as she felt Toms cock throbbing in her pussy, Lisa fucked me harder and faster until she reached her climax and I could feel her juices all over my cock.

Tom was slowing down and he sat back and watched both girls suck and lick my cock, he started getting sleepy and soon passed out.

I wondered if anything was wrong and Sarah assured me there wasn't, he did that with her the night he stayed over.

"It's like one good fuck and he is done for the night" said Sarah, she put some covers on him and brought Lisa and I to the new workout room.

"I got this new swing John, could you put some hooks in the ceiling for me please."

While I quickly pulled my pants up and ran outside to get some hooks, Sarah had lay down and smeared the rest of the pudding all over her breasts and pussy.

She spread it all over her and looked at Lisa who quickly lowered her lips to her breasts.

Sarah moaned softly as Lisa's tongue teased her tasty nipples, I watched as I quickly put the eye bolts in the ceiling joists.

After I got done hanging the swing, I pulled my pants down and joined Lisa.

We licked up and down her tummy and kissed to share the taste of the pudding.

Sarah's breasts were still coated with pudding, and I placed my cock between them and fucked her firm titties.

Lisa had moved between her legs and slid her tongue along the slick pussy licking it clean.

We made Sarah cumm twice while she sucked my cock deep, Lisa had moved her lips to Sarah's nipples and licked my cock with her.

I was in heaven as they both licked my cock up and down.

"We have not gotten Lisa to cum yet John" said Sarah as she got up quickly and pulled Lisa with her.

"Why don't you two try out this new swing I bought?"

It was made to hold two people and the swinging motion tilted it for nice deep penetration.

We got on and Sarah pushed us slowly, I could feel my hard cock deep inside Lisa's tight pussy.

"Ohhh gawd yes this is so good" moaned Lisa, "I can feel him deep with each swing."

Sarah smacked her ass with the next stroke which made her very wet, I could feel her warm juices coating my hard cock.

With each swing back to Sarah she smacked her ass hard; I could feel Lisa was ready to cumm very hard.

"Are you going to cumm you nasty girl" screamed Sarah, "do you like the way I spank you as he fucks you hard?"

"Ohhh yessssss I am going to cummm" screamed Lisa, "fuck me spank me hard."

"Mmmm yesssss I'm cumming and it feels sooo good."

The swing slowed down and stopped as Lisa came all over my cock, I kept my thrusts going because I was so close to climax.

Sarah had gone to get a small anal plug and slid it up inside Lisa's tight hole; together we fucked her and got her on the edge again.

She spanked her ass with each stroke; I could feel Lisa's pussy tighten hard on my cock.

"Ohhh gawd I am going to cumm" I screamed, looking down I saw Sarah pull the anal plug out and replace it with her tongue.

"Ohhh gawd here I cumm again" screamed Lisa; "fill my hot pussy with your cumm John."

"Oh yes oh yessss Sarah lick my tight ass as I cumm all over John's cock."

She trembled as she came hard, our juices dripping all over Sarah's face.

She held me tight as her orgasm ended, milking the last of my cumm from my cock.

She leaned back and Sarah pulled her from the swing, I slid off and lay down on the soft mat on the floor.

"Let's go to my bedroom you two" said Sarah, "this mat on the floor is not as comfortable as my nice soft bed."

She led us through the living room where we noticed that Tom had left.

Sarah peeked out the window to see if his truck was gone, "yes he is gone for the night" she said.

"That's his loss and my gain" I said smiling, as I grabbed both their hands and pulled them to the bedroom.

We cuddled together on the big king sized bed and played with each other longer, we got into some serious oral sex and I enjoyed watching Lisa make Sarah cumm while she licked and sucked my hard cock.

Sarah reached under the bed and brought out her toy box, while Lisa and I got into the missionary position for some serious fucking.

I saw Sarah strapping on a small anal dildo and climb up behind Lisa.

"Roll on your side you two, I think we need to make a sandwich for Lisa" she said smiling.

"Lisa I am going to fuck your ass while John fucks that tight little pussy of yours, would you like that you nasty girl?"

"Ohhh gawd yes" she moaned softly as she felt Sarah rub some lube on her tight hole.

"Mmmm that feels nice" she said as Sarah slid her middle finger inside her asshole lubing it up.

Sarah slid in behind her and pressed the anal plug slowly inside Lisa, she heard her moans getting louder as we fucked her from both sides in unison.

Sarah's fingers were busy pushing a string of beads up her own ass and asked me to pull them out slow when she came .Her fingers rubbed her own clit while she fucked Lisa's ass.

"Ohhhh gawdddd here I cumm" screamed Lisa; "you two have me so fucking hot".

"Ohhhhh yes oh gawd yesss do you feel my hot cumm all over your cock John?"

"Please cumm with me please let me feel that hot cumm, Oooooh yes this is sooo good I love being fucked like this" she screamed.

Sarah was getting extremely turned on by Lisa's comments, her fingers slid deep inside her pussy as she got wetter and hotter.

"Ohhh John get ready to pull out those beads, cause I am so ready to cumm, ohhhhh gawd yesss her I cummm" she grunted as she came all over her fingers.

12