Building Site Memories

Story Info
A falling crane shows Dianne who is the real Boss.
6.2k words
4.44
18.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting in my office looking out of the plate glass window and watching the men at work in their hard hats and tight jeans. Outside the sun is shining brightly, it is late summer and still warm.

My mind is wandering back to the episode on the beach a week ago. I was on holiday in the Azores, the sun had been boiling hot and I had been laying on the rocks soaking up the rays, my bikini top beside me and the bottom rolled right down to catch as much sun as possible. I knew I would have been an obvious target for all the beer swilling uncouth louts on the beach, so had come to this part where I would be mostly sheltered from their view.

A shadow had appeared over me, blocking the sun. Opening my eyes, I saw this well muscled guy with beautiful bronzed skin and a six pack to die for, he also appeared to have a nice tight butt in those shorts. Standing over me like that I was able to see up his shorts leg, he wore no pants, and the shaft hanging down loose like that looked as though it had been grafted on from a donkey.

I wasn't about to send him away with a weapon like that. You must understand; I had been here for ten days without a feller of my own.

I'm a pretty horny gal with a big appetite for well endowed men, and those I had met so far had been very disappointing lager louts who hadn't a hope in hell of satisfying me. I needed men of intelligence, men who could hold a conversation, or in the case of this guy, would represent a challenge.

"Hey," I had said, "you're blocking my sun."

"Sorry," he had replied, "but I want speak with you, you are very beautiful lady."

Well every woman loves compliments and I am no exception to the rule. "Would you mind standing the other side of me, you are blocking my sun," I repeated.

Again he apologised in his halting English, and moved around me.

"I don't mind you looking at me, you are pretty dishy yourself," I went on, wondering what that donkey-like weapon would feel like inside me. I had completely forgotten that I had chosen to wear a white bikini today, and the sight of his massive dick was really turning me on. Naturally, as my pussy became wet, the clearer it showed on my crotch, and the wetter I became the more transparent it became. The way he had sat down with his legs drawn up, beside me, but facing me, gave him a perfect view of my wet and hairless pussy, and me a perfect view of his shaft. In a while, I quickly noticed that he was stiffening, and parted my legs slightly to give him a better view.

This produced a startlingly fast reaction to the truncheon in his shorts, causing it to thicken and lengthen as I watched. Now I was really turned on and wanted that piece of flesh to be pulsing inside me. Sitting up I put my hand on his leg, slowly moving it up until able to curl my fingers around his gorgeous tool.

We played for a little while in this manner, he returning the compliment, slipping his fingers under my bikini bottoms and stroking my erect clit.

Well, to cut a long story short we finished up naked together, and for the next three days and nights, we had continuously sexed it up, morning, noon and night. I learned that the cock hanging down all soft and cuddly, was actually nearly nine inches long and wow was he able to do some wonderful things with it; a very formidable weapon.

A week later, back home and back at work, I could still feel him inside me, flooding my insides with his copious amounts of thick creamy cumm. From time to time I would run my tongue over my lips, relishing his wonderful taste. Remembering was making me so wet again, I think that I have been continuously wet ever since, bob, my battery operated boyfriend, has never been so busy.

I just can't get him out of my mind. He said he would write, but of course he hasn't. I don't know why I even thought that he would.

A few hundred yards away a giant crane two hundred- feet high is working away moving stuff from one place to another, when the unthinkable happens, and it all seems to be happening in slow motion. The great arm of the crane buckles and starts to head groundwards, suddenly there are men dashing around everywhere but they don't seem to be panicking, just getting out of its way as it slowly descends.

I can hear a commotion going on, and picture everyone rushing to the windows on this side of the building, but I stay in my chair, I just swivel it around for a better view. Still in a daze from last week, I fail to hear my boss come into my office.

His voice breaks into my reverie, bringing me back to earth with a bump. "Dianne I can see that you already know, but with the crane collapsing I need you to go across the site to our solicitors' office with a letter that won't wait until tomorrow."

"Why me John, are there no juniors who can do it?" I ask in a matter of fact way. "After all, I am an executive in this company, not a clerk or messenger."

"Yes, I know, but this is very important and I don't want to trust it to a junior, I would go myself but I am waiting for a call from the States. It concerns that legal matter with the German Company and our restitution."

"Okay John, I'll do it, I will also try and find out what happened with the crane on the way, and let you know when I get back."

"Thanks Dianne, here is the letter; I knew that I would be able to rely on you". He said, putting it down on my desk. John is the construction boss of my father's company, I am just a minor executive, but mainly the men tiptoe around me, and I think my being there keeps them honest.

I took the letter, and putting it in my bag set off. The construction site is huge, covering some three hundred acres or so, but I decided to cross it rather than walk around, I think I figured that with the crane collapsing like that, no one would even notice me, but I got lost, unable find a direct route. From high up in my office it had appeared simple, but on the ground it was a labyrinth, with many obstacles and dead ends.

However, it did give me a chance to see all these hunks up close, with their tight butts, hard hats and washboard abs, mmmmm, I was very impressed with all this well shaped male flesh, scurrying around like beetles.

There was one guy who didn't seem to be doing anything in particular; he looked cute, so I asked him for directions. Seeing him talking to me got some of them whistling and making lewd comments, I wished they'd just shut up, but then again I didn't really, I loved the attention, it is nice when people throw obviously flattering comments.

Hey, I am no ugly duckling and my skirt is short, perhaps too short for a building site? Oh I don't know; and deftly I flicked open another button on my blouse.

I do not wear a bra, so my breasts jiggle independently for all to see. My shoes were not meant for walking on sites like this either, with their 3inch heels, it would have been easier if I had set out in flats this morning; but how was I to know that the damn crane would collapse.

I would hate to fall over on this ground; I would be cut to pieces, but maybe if I stumbled a little one of these hunks would catch me. If he carried me off to some dark corner to help me regain my composure, I don't think I would complain. My imagination was getting the better of me, and my pussy well knew how horny I was becoming.

"Excuse me, I seem to have got a little lost, can you help, point me in the right direction please."

"Sure ma'am, where is it you want to get to? I would take you across myself, but with the crane collapsing like that we have a bit of an emergency on our hands."

"Yes, I saw it from the office window, was anyone hurt?"

"No, but the crane driver is somewhat shaken up. Hey Dave, are you free for a few minutes?"

I looked around at Dave; he was gorgeous, a body built for loving. 'Oh god.' I thought, 'I'm in lust.' I felt my pussy tremble at the sight of him. Silently I prayed for him to be free. I was so in heat, and desperately needing to have my pussy reamed, I had never had it on a building site before, another first, I hoped.

Jeez, I feel like one of those Ibiza slappers who let it all hang out and screw everything that catches their eye. However, the truth is that I am still hot from my holiday in the Azores.

"Wassup boss?" Dave asked.

"This young lady is the governors daughter; works for the company and needs to get across the site to the solicitors, I need you to guide her through this warren mate."

"No problem Frank," he said, then turned to face me. "As you probably heard, I'm Dave, and who might you be?"

"I'm Dianne, I work as John Davies PA," I informed him, "and yes, my dad is the owner of the company."

"Well all I can say is that ole John Davis has been keeping you under wraps and outa my way, can't say as I blame him; come on then Dianne I'll show you the way through, I'll lead, you just foller, an do try n keep up."

"Okay, okay, just don't go too fast, you have boots on, and my shoes were not made for this kind of hike." I liked his roughness, a bit uncouth, but a typical builder I supposed. Anyway, he was gorgeous.

It would be great to fall into his arms, difficult when walking behind him; but oh that lovely tight butt in his cut off jeans, watching it move right in front of me like that sent ripples of pleasure up and down my spine and set my nipples to tingling.

I wonder where he is taking me, suddenly we are all alone, and the busyness of the site seemed to have vanished; oh, what the hell. Should I fall over now? However, that did seem to me to be a bit extreme. I know, I thought, maybe I'll call out and tell him I have hurt my ankle; but how do I make this happen? If I stumble and fall against him, I'll be able to cop a feel of that tempting butt. Yes, that's what I'll do.

Checking all around, to be sure that no one would see; I deliberately fell into him. He turned around immediately, catching me before I fell, it was almost as though he had been reading my mind. In his arms now, with him holding me up, he pushed me against the fence and knelt down to check on my ankle. He lifted it to feel around it and I moaned softly, moving my legs slightly apart so that he would be able to see up my skirt.

"Just let me rest it a while please Dave, it will be okay in a minute or two. Thanks for helping me, I don't know what I would have done if you had not been here to catch me."

I hoped that I had not larded it too much, but he was smiling at me and holding my knee up to keep the weight off my ankle. I wondered; did he see up my skirt? Did he see how wet my panties are, I am so glad that I decided to wear the lacy ones today. I wonder if he has realised how hot I am for him. I ran my tongue over my lips and sneaked a quick look at the front of his cut-offs. Oh yes, a positive reaction, starting quite a nice bulge.

I wish he would kiss me, his hand is moving towards me now, flipping opening the rest of the buttons on my blouse, my nipples are erect and hardening, he is approaching me positively, no messing about, he knows exactly what he wants. One hand closes over my right breast, rough and calloused, squeezing my nipple hard before going to the other and squeezing that too, I moan a little as he pinches it, my nerve ends burning and my pussy aflame with a need for his growing shaft.

He moves my knee to his hip to free his other hand; thinking of my imaginary throbbing ankle perhaps, so considerate; but it is my pussy that is throbbing most.

His hand is moving up my thigh, pushing aside my panty crotch he pushes two fingers straight into my hungry pussy, hard and deep, he knows exactly what this lady really wants. It feels so good inside me, the only thing I have had inside me since the Azores has been my trusty battery powered friend, this is so much better, but I want his shaft, not his fingers. I am so very close to cumming.

"D'yer think I didn't know what you're after miss Dianne, it was written all over yer face that you got the hots fer me, and I guessed yer fall weren't no accident either. So now you gonna get exactly what yer want, an if yer good I'll give yer much more."

He started to kiss me hard, roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth, tasting me, probing me, sucking on my lip and biting it. My juices are flowing like a tap now, ready to burst this damn and flow down my thigh.

"Get me dick out," he growls into my mouth, a man of few words, and an order that I can carry out easily and with much happiness. I reach down with both hands unzipping his jeans and getting my hand inside to free the weapon lurking there.

So big, so hard and so ready for me, I push his jeans down over his hips along with his boxers, and start to stroke him, I want this hard cock in my greedy little mouth.

"Oh baby, I moan, such a lovely big shaft and so thick around, I can barely get my hands round it."

"Put it in yer mouth Dianne, suck like its yer birthday," he growled again.

Eagerly I take his hard shaft in my hand, licking round and round the head, feeling the heat, the throbbing, and the silky texture of its skin. Moving my lips over the bulbous head I give all my attention to the sensitive underside, I can hear him groaning way above my head.

With one hand, I cup his heavy sac, rolling the testes gently while using one fingernail to lightly scratch that stretch of tight skin between his backdoor and the sac. The moaning increases, he is gasping for air, but so close now.

"Stop now Di, if yer want me ter cum in yer pussy and make you cumm too." He pleaded. It was easy for me, I wanted that thick shaft emptying in my pussy, and I am such a slut when it comes to sex. If my father knew he would throw a fit, especially if he knew that I was practically raping one of his own employees during working hours.

With some reluctance I stood up, I do so enjoy swallowing thick creamy cumm, but my pussy needed pleasing also and Dave had a more than adequate pussy pleaser.

Pressing hard against me, he put both hands up my skirt and rips the flimsy lace panties away to bare my shaven and now naked pussy. I guided his throbbing shaft between my distended pouting lips; I felt the head nudging at my entrance and pushed my hips forward. He lunged at the same time, plunging deeply into my hole, hard, fast, and deep in one smooth movement, to give me his all.

I gasped loudly, he is so big and so hard inside me, his kisses are divine and he uses my nipples well, kissing, licking and biting on the turgid nubs. My pussy is sopping wet now as glides in and out of my throbbing tube. He's speeding up, getting ready to empty the fruit of his loins into me. Oh god yes, I'm cumming, grinding my clit on his cock as he strokes into me, yes, yess, yesss I hiss into his mouth letting it all go.

Now he stops kissing me, snapping his head back and growling like a big cat, I think he's cumming too, yes, I feel him spurting into me, feel him tighten and jerk as each spurt from his lovely shaft fills me to completion. I wonder if he can feel my muscles flexing on him as he starts to slow down, while I milk him of every last drop, and my orgasm slows down.

First knee trembler I have had in a long while, my knees are weak and I need to sit down, I hope he stays with me for a little while. That was a beautiful orgasm, if not the best in my life, but I really needed to feel a throbbing shaft exploding inside me. Perhaps his juice will wash away the thoughts of my three hectic days and nights in the Azores now; I really needed good sex, and now my pussy and I were happy.

Oh, he's pulling out of me now, still relatively hard; I do so hate that empty feeling when a cock is withdrawn, I always seem to feel as though I have been used, even though I am aware that I have used him just as much.

"On yer knees now Dianne, clean up this knob of mine so that I can put it away." He ordered me. I was happy to oblige, I love the taste of my own juices, and I might be able to get some more of his cream as well. AS I said earlier, I am quite a slut really.

Hastily adjusting my panties, I feel our mixed juices running down the inside of my thigh, and quickly scoop them up to enjoy the taste of him and prolong the feeling for a tiny bit longer. Mmmmmm, he tastes good, unusually sweet. We are both tidying ourselves up now and I feel a slight twinge of loss as he puts that magnificent cock back inside his boxers.

Did he enjoy it? Does he want more? These thoughts are going through my mind as we get ready to move off again. He hasn't said anything but there is a smile on his face and a spring in his step as we start off.

Again we stop, but this time it is he who is stopping me. Turning he said, "it's just through there, an if yer want another go you c'n find me in the Holly Bush most evenings, I live just down the road." He bent and kissed me softly this time. "You are a good fuck lady, an I'd be happy to go wiv yer any time."

Oh yes, I would be happy to go with him again any time too; but not up against a fence, I wanted him in my home, butt naked and in comfort; Dave; my bit of rough. As he waved goodbye I began to make my plans.

That evening when I arrived home, I dove straight into a hot bath for a relaxing soak. My pussy was happy for the time being, but I could still feel Dave inside me and the action of rubbing with the soap as I washed my kitty started me off again.

I decided not to go to the Holly Bush tonight, and ignored the protests of my greedy little pussy. Once out of the bath I dried off and went about my business, wearing what I loved best; nothing; in fact I kept a robe behind the front door in case anyone called. You never knew who might come a knocking.

Selecting a pair of jeans and a cowboy shirt I figured they would do for the Holly Bush, as I intended to go there tomorrow night, so the cowgirl look would, I thought, be most appropriate, along with my cowboy boots. I figured that I would comb my hair back and put a clip in it to keep it out of the way, I didn't want to look available to anyone else, but I did want Dave to know that I had come for his shaft. After a light meal, I went for a jog around the block before retiring to bed.

The next day came and went so slowly; I thought it would never end. I was longing to go and find Dave to tell him that I would be there tonight, but knew that such an idea could be counter productive, so I sat tight. Around lunchtime, when the site klaxon went, I sat wondering what he would be doing. Was he sitting around with his mates, regaling them of yesterday's adventure with the boss's daughter, or did he eat alone?

Imagine my surprise, when in the middle of lunch the phone rang and he was on the other end. He asked how I felt; and told me that he had watched out for me in the Holly Bush, and just wanted to know if yesterday had been a one off, or did I really want to see him again.

I surprised him by saying yes that I did, but although I wanted to cook for him, I wanted to go out and eat too and asked where could I pick him up to take him for dinner. My plans for making a resplendent entry into the Holly Bush now taking a back seat, Dave told me when and where, and that I shouldn't be late as he wanted to take me out. He added that we wouldn't be going to a fast food place, or a fish and chip shop but he did know a nice Indian restaurant a few miles away where we could eat in peace and seclusion.

He added that if I had such a thing, to wear a wrap around skirt, and under no circumstances was I to wear a bra or panties. This suited me as I disliked wearing either, and agreed to his stipulations and hung up, my heart and my pussy doing somersaults.

I like a decisive man, one who knows what he wants and is not afraid to say so. For the rest of that day until time to leave, my head was in the clouds; tonight I would be taking Dave back to my place.

Back home I showered, dug out an old maroon crushed velvet wrap around skirt, a white crushed velvet cross-over top, white suspender belt and white lace stockings, to complete I chose a pair of white sandals that laced up the calf. Face made up I was ready to go.

12