Building the Perfect Slut

Story Info
Two women begin a sexual odyssey.
2.3k words
4.39
46.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers

Kori walks past the desks of the members of the office, loving the fact that their eyes are all on her. She especially hopes one of the pairs of eyes is watching her and watching very closely. She even dressed specially for this – no bra and a silk blouse, so that her nipples would be in a constant state of arousal, no panties and thigh-high stockings held up by a lacy garter belt. She knows that both men and women look at her, wanting her, and she loves it. Her path takes her to the desk of the very person she most wishes to notice her...and she sees, with a thrill of delight, that indeed the eyes are watching her very closely, and with a lust barely hidden under lidded gaze.

"I have the numbers your boss asked for, from my boss," she says in a husky, low tone. "I'm hoping this is what he was asking for."

The other woman – we'll call her Sue - looks at Kori, then her eyes are drawn to her cleavage...Sue can see down her blouse, can see her breasts falling free, swaying slightly, and the woman licks her lips unconsciously at the sight. "Well, I'm grateful for your assistance," Sue replies. "Is there someplace we can go over the papers so I can see if they are what my boss needs?"

Kori feels a sudden rush of heat, running up through from between her legs to the top of her head, and her nipples harden even further. She squirms slightly on the edge of the desk and licks her own lips. Sue breathes heavily, her lips parting, and she finds herself wishing she could just take Sue, shove her onto the desk, and have her way with her. But ravishment will have to wait for a few minutes. "Yes, I think there's a small office no one is using on the third floor...Follow me." She slides off the edge of the desk and walks, swaying her hips invitingly, to the elevator bank in the middle of the building. She hears Sue behind her, breathing raggedly, and wonders if her breathing is the same.

The elevator comes, and they are the only two on it. As soon as the door shuts, Sue slips a hand into her blouse, tweaking a nipple and then squeezing her breast gently. She moans quietly and grabs Sue, giving her a deep French kiss and pushing her into the wall of the elevator. Just as the elevator gets to the third floor, they break it off and arrange themselves. But no one is waiting for the elevator, and so they are able to make their way to the small office without detection.

Once inside, Sue locks the door and Kori closes all the blinds. When she turns from the blinds, Sue is standing near the desk, beginning to unbutton her blouse. She comes up behind Sue and bends her over. Sue begins to protest, especially when Kori pulls down her panties and hose, but then when she begins to finger-fuck Sue's pussy, Sue quits protesting and begins to moan with pleasure. "Oh god, I've wanted you to do this to me for so long...,"Sue groans out as she inserts another finger, then a third, into Sue's receptive and wet pussy. Finally, Kori is able to fit her entire hand into Sue's hot and lubricated vaginal canal. "Oh GOD!" Sue moans, trying to keep it quiet, as Kori fists her; she feels Sue wriggling and hears her sobbing in sexual ecstasy. This is what I've been wanting for so long, Kori thought to herself. To drive this woman crazy with sexual desire and fulfillment. She stops fisting Sue, causing the woman to cry out, but then replaces her hand with her mouth and tongue, sucking and licking the other woman's clit and pussy opening.

Sue stuffs her fist into her mouth, trying to keep from screaming as she continues to be pleasured by Kori's sexual advances. She is playing Sue like a fine instrument, eliciting the most beautiful music from her...moans, squeals, sighs, groans, all the sounds of a woman being sexually pleasured. She tries to gauge how far Sue is in sexual ecstasy, guesses from the low, guttural moans and frenzied hip movements that Sue is very close to the edge, and wets a finger and plunges it into the other woman's anal opening. Sue, not expecting such an invasion of her body, squeals loudly and tenses her muscles, her back arching as she has one of the most intense orgasms she has ever had.

She feels Sue's cum gushing out over her face and she licks rapidly, trying to get it all in her mouth. Sue's hips keep on humping back and forth, then begin to slow down as her orgasm runs its course. She smiles wickedly as Sue slumps over the desk, obviously winded and worn out – in a pleasant way, of course – from the things she has done to her. She turns Sue over so that she is face-up on the desk, her legs splayed out to the sides and shaking from exhaustion. She is not done with Sue yet. She gently strokes Sue's breasts, occasionally leaning over and sucking on the nipples until they become hard and Sue moans again, moving slightly from side to side in a sensual dance of desire that makes Kori wish she had a cock; she would be so hard right now and would just take Sue, shove that cock into her already-used pussy and fuck her, hard and fast. She occasionally dreams of having a cock that she uses to rape other women...those dreams make her wake up drenched in sweat, her pussy wet and aching.

She's been dreaming of Sue a lot. Sue's one of those "wanna-fuck" women that many offices and businesses seem to have...tight shirts and skirts, very short skirts, low necklines. She wanted to fuck Sue, so she planned out her conquest as diligently as any military campaigner. She would talk to Sue, unlike most of the other women in the office. She found out Sue's interests and researched them, faking interest in them to lure Sue into a 'friendship' with her. She would invite Sue over for "girls' night," where they'd watch movies – carefully chosen by her to encourage any interest Sue might have in other women to grow – do crazy, physical things like have pillow fights, where there would be a lot of bodily contact, and drink alcohol, which would encourage inhibitions to drop. Today all that preparation has paid off. She has her conquest, and it is sweeter than she even imagined.

She sees Sue begin to rock her hips up and down, and pushes herself between Sue's legs, bending Sue's legs at the knees and forcing them up to Sue's chest. She growls at Sue, "Don't move, I'll be right back," as she moves over to the large purse she thoughtfully brought to the room ahead of time. She pulls out a strap-on dildo and puts it on, adjusting the straps so she can give Sue one of the best fucks she's ever had. She spits on her hand and rubs it on the dildo, all the while looking hungrily at Sue's wet, glistening pussy. Once she gets everything adjusted, she moves over to Sue, bends over her, and whispers, "Well, my little cum slut...ready for round 2?"

Sue is so far gone that she can only moan in agreement, her hips still going back and forth, her hands grasping at the blotter on the desk. Kori rubs the dildo up and down the vulvular opening, making Sue squeal and groan. "Oh god, just fuck me!" Sue cries out as she continues to tease Sue with the dildo. So you want to get fucked, she thinks. Guess I better give you what you want.... She draws back and then plunges into Sue's hot little pussy with enough force to make Sue scream slightly. Just in time, Sue remembers where she is and dampens the scream down. Kori rocks her hips back and forth in time to Sue's movements, and soon they are moving together in a sensual dance to bring them to ecstasy. Sue is moaning constantly now, and Kori is plunging in faster and faster, saying to Sue, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to!"

Sue whimpers but nods her head in agreement, then moans and thrashes about as Kori uses the dildo to hit all of Sue's most sensitive spots...by the time Sue is begging to be allowed to cum, she has found every single one of Sue's g-spots and stimulated them. She has roughly, repeatedly, drove Sue into a frenzy and caused the 'sex toy,' as she labels Sue, to almost completely forget they are in an office full of co-workers.

Kori lets Sue beg for a few more minutes, getting a rush from the feeling of power it was giving her, then growls out, "Come, slut...come all over my dick." The gush of fluid that spurts out made her glad she'd picked an easy-clean skirt that day.

She waits for the moans and thrusts to subside, then yanks Sue up off the desk. "Oh yes, you're a good, hot little slut, aren't you?" she sneers, shaking Sue slightly. "Like to get fucked, don't you?" She yanks Sue's blouse completely off, causing Sue to gasp and try to cover herself. "A little late for that, whore!" Kori laughs mockingly as she yanks off Sue's bra, leaving her naked from the waist up.

"Wha-what?" Sue looks around, confused and feeling slightly ashamed...which oddly makes Sue feel aroused as well. She has an odd thought: I wonder if anyone is watching? which makes her cunt tingle even more and makes her feel more confused and ashamed. Kori watches the play of emotions on Sue's face and feels so much sexual desire she wants to scream...god, power really is the ultimate aphrodisiac! Kori goes to the corner of the room and pulls out a mini-cam from behind a rubber plant, showing it to Sue...including the fact that the red "record" light is blinking. Sue moans, feeling intense shame...and intense arousal as well. Her hips unconsciously grind and her hands rub up and down her sides aimlessly.

"Mmmmmm...you are such a slut, you know...," Kori comes up behind Sue, rubbing and fondling her breasts. Sue arches her back, forgetting all about the camera as Kori's fingers distract her completely. So completely, in fact, that Kori is able to take off all of Sue's clothing with almost no resistance. Sue, though, eventually begins to notice what is happening, and she tries to cover herself up, but Kori barks out, "Show yourself, slut! You know you want everyone to see you naked!"

And oddly enough, she does. Humiliated, face burning, she follows Kori's direction and leans back against the table, spreading her legs so anyone watching the film can get a better look. Part of her wants to cry; another, stronger part wants to do more to make the watchers aroused. Kori squeezes her nipple hard and shoves her fingers up Sue's pussy roughly. Sue cries out and Kori pulls her back against her body none too gently. "Don't tell me you don't want them to come here and fuck you," she purrs in Sue's ear. "My hot, sexy little slut...this has all been arranged for you. It's all what you want, all what you fantasize about...isn't it?"

Sue moans at the combination of Kori's tone of voice, her words, and the things her hands are doing to Sue's body...as one hand snakes down to Sue's still-wet snatch and rubs her clit, the other tweaks her nipple hard. Kori is about to go into the stratosphere, she's so getting aroused by seeing Sue's arousal, her discovery of aspects of herself she never knew...Kori began to entertain an idea that she would have found preposterous a day or so ago, but was extremely alluring right now. It had been a while since she'd had a good, willing slut on her chain...and Sue was even more than she had ever dreamed.

Sue is beginning to shake as an orgasm bigger than any she's ever had before begins to build. Kori senses this and finger-fucks her faster, biting Sue's neck with little nips and twisting her nipples harder. "That's it, you cum slut, you nasty, dirty little whore," she murmurs in Sue's ear. "Show the audience how much you want to get fucked, how dirty and slutty you are, what a filthy little piece you are...," and Sue suddenly arches her back and screams – Kori had to clamp her hand over Sue's mouth quickly – as a gigantic orgasm completely overtakes her. She collapses on the floor, shaking and moaning, as Kori kneels down by her and snarls, "Clean my fingers, bitch," sticking her fingers into Sue's mouth. Sue reflexively sucks her juices off Kori's fingers until Kori is satisfied; then Kori stands up and turns off the camcorder.

She knew this was just the beginning of Sue's education...even if Sue didn't know it yet. Kori helps Sue get up and get herself pulled together, then says in a low tone of voice, "Did you enjoy that, sexy thing?" Sue nods, not quite able to meet Kori's eyes, until Kori jerks her chin up and forces her to look directly into Kori's eyes. Then Kori kisses Sue, at first just a feather-light kiss but deepening into a passionate duel of tongues. "Mmmmm...such a nice, hot little slut...,"Kori murmurs against Sue's cheek, holding her close and letting Sue calm down and feel connected to the world again.

"You'd like to do this again, wouldn't you?" Kori asks Sue, gently tipping up her face to look at her and kissing her lightly on her brow and cheeks. Sue surprises herself by nodding assent, already feeling slightly aroused again by Kori's nearness. What did that say about her? she wonders, but was too satiated and oddly comforted to worry overmuch about it. "Well, we will...and you will love it; I have great plans for you..."

kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers