Building Trust

Story Info
A submissive training session.
1.6k words
4.02
28.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Friday night and another BDSM training session in progress. Lisa and I are still in the beginning of our relationship.

Lisa was very new to almost any sexual experience out of the norm. Her previous relationships were very vanilla at best, but her interest in BDSM began to emerge after meeting me. Still, there was a problem. Lisa was a red headed Leo and very strong willed. It was difficult for her to let go of her control and trust me.

Over the last two weeks, Lisa and I engaged in simple role playing including light bondage and toys. Tonight I decided to take it up a notch.

At ten o'clock sharp, Lisa emerged from her hot tub, walked through the master bedroom and stood in the doorway to the living room. I watched her every move as she stood totally naked with her right foot slightly pointed in. Her hair was in pony tails as instructed and her left hand cupped her 34 A breasts.

"Where do you want me?" She asked innocently gently biting her bottom lip.

"Damn, woman.... You are hot." I said as I got out of the recliner. I walked to her and kissed her passionately as my fingers gently explored her soft, smooth body. "I want you on the floor, head down and that sexy little ass in the air."

Lisa kissed me softly, then walked to the couch for a pillow. She threw it on the floor and proceeded to get comfortable making sure that her ass was pointed in my direction. Lisa reached through her thighs with her left hand and gently touched her lips. "Like this?"

I just smiled at my little cock tease. "That will be just fine....oh, and keep masturbating for me. I love to watch you touch yourself."

I watched as she parted her lips for me and rubbed her little clit. She continued to finger herself as I finished getting undressed. I then grabbed my brief case from along side the recliner, laid it on the floor and opened it. "I have a new toy for you to try today."

"Mmmmm, I love your toys," Lisa said as she continued to play with herself.

I slowly lubed Lisa's new 5½" jelly filled anal plug. She had tried a plug before, but this was four times it's size. To her, anal was still off limits.

"Just relax," I told her as I applied a few drops to her forbidden hole.

"Rick?"

"You liked the last plug, didn't you?" As I worked the lube slowly in her hole.

"Yes, but...."

"Shhhhhhhh, just relax. I am not going to hurt you."

A little at a time, I inserted the five and half inch plug. I would push it in a couple inches, then withdrew it completely giving her time to relax.

"Ohhh, ow, Rick.... It's too big....."

"Shhhh, just a little more..." As the plug passed the shoulder and slid to the base. "Yes, you did it.... Good girl. How does it feel? Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, just feels funny. I feel full inside."

I rubbed around the plug and her ass working my hand between her legs to her wet pussy. "Nice.... I want you to roll over on your back."

Lisa slowly rolled over and spread her legs wide for me to see just how wet she really was. I wasted no time separating her labia with my tongue and teasing her swollen clit. Lisa tasted especially good tonight and I had a hard time not to take her right there.

Lisa's moans grew louder and knew that she was on the cusp of coming. I had to stop. "Oh Baby.... You taste sooooo good!"

I dug through the brief case and found a vibrating bullet. "Your ass has a toy, now how about that pussy of yours, huh?" I inserted the bullet between her lips and it disappeared. Slowly I pushed it in as far as my two fingers could reach. Her pussy was so tight due to the large plug still in her ass.

Lisa moaned and pushed her hips towards my fingers as I withdrew them slowly. 'Noooooo."

"And look at those nipples....I don't think that I have ever seen them that hard. Have you ever tried nipple clamps?"

"No"

"Let's try them, shall we?"

As I knelt beside her, I licked each nipple carefully, and gently biting them before tightening the clamps.

Lisa moaned from all the attention, but she wanted more. "I want you inside me."

I leaned over and kissed her deeply and whispered, "Not yet.....Remember about a week or so ago, we talked and joked about what you needed to work on. Remember?"

"No," Lisa whispered.

"Give me your hand." I asked as I reached out with mine. Before Lisa could think about it, I grabbed her hand and raised her to a sitting position. This forced her plug deeper in her ass than it had ever been.

"Ow... Oooooh, Rick?"

"Stay right there, and spread those legs." I told her as I got up and retrieved a wooden dining room chair. I sat the chair directly in front of her, then grabbed the hand cuffs from the back of the brief case.

"Give me your hands," I asked as Lisa slowly held them out.

"Rick? Why?......"

Very gently, I cuffed her right wrist, wrapped the cuff through the chair brace, then her left wrist. After checking to make sure that the metal cuffs were not too tight, I reached for one last thing in the briefcase before sitting on the chair before her.

As I sat on the edge of the chair, my semi hard cock rested only inches from Lisa's face. "Now do you remember what we talked about?"

Lisa mumbled something, but I couldn't understand.

"What?"

"Blowjob?" Lisa asked quietly.

"That's right. Tonight you are going to give me the best blow job that I have ever had. I want you to take me all the way down your throat and swallow all my cum. If you don't, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes...."

"The last few weeks have been wonderful, but you have to admit it has been all about pleasing you. Right?"

"Yes..."

"Now, I understand that you may not be the best at sucking cock, but sometimes I think that you try too hard. Tonight, you won't have your hands, nor will you have your eyes."

"What?"

I pushed the few hairs out of her eyes and carefully placed the blindfold over them. "Tonight is all about trust. You need to trust me. I am not going to hurt you. Without your sense of sight, I want you to just feel. Let your other senses take over. Just relax and taste me."

Lisa stuck out her tongue and I guided my cock to her. She licked slowly the pre-cum off the tip before opening her mouth to accept me totally. Lisa leaned forward to take more of my now fully hard cock.

"That's it... suck it."

After a few times trying to take my seven inches, Lisa pulled away to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry." Lisa said quietly.

"For what? You are doing great. Take your time. Here, maybe this will help." As I reached down and turned on her bullet deep in her pussy.

"Oh... fuck!.. Rick?..."

Lisa felt around with her face trying to locate my throbbing cock. Her mouth immediately accepted my head and sucked harder than she had ever before. I grabbed both of her pony tails just to let her know who was in control, but Lisa stopped immediately.

"Trust me....!"

I only hung on to her tails loosely as she began to take more and more of my cock down her throat. I had to hold back any urges that I had to grab a firm grip and throat fuck her wildly until I came, but this was not the time.

I believe Lisa began to sense what felt good to me and what didn't. She took me totally for the first time and held me there briefly before pulling out to again catch her breath. She began to rock on the floor working the plug deeper while the bullet vibrator was still set to high.

I raised my cock up so Lisa could lick underneath my shaft. She opened her mouth again to show that she was ready to please me and I finally let go of her pony tails before my willpower totally gave in.

Lisa took me stroke after stroke deeply. Her body rocked back and forth while wildly sucking on my cock. I grabbed the chair with both hands as I felt myself starting to build to orgasm. I know now that Lisa had her own set of problems. Her moans as she rocked coincided with her rhythmic sucking.

Lisa took me completely a few more times sucking wildly before she pulled off of me and began to shake violently. "Oooooh.... Not yet ...............Ahhhh...."

Watching her cum violently like that, I grabbed my cock and stroked it only a few times before I exploded all over Lisa.

As I finish reflecting back on what had transpired over the last few hours, I wonder what the next step should be. Lisa still sits still in the middle of floor, naked and hand cuffed to the chair. The butt plug is still deep and the bullet is beginning to peak from her soaking wet pussy. Lisa has had one, if not two shallow orgasms since The evidence is the large wet spot on the carpeting. I left her sitting there with my cum on her head, face and breasts.

My dilemma? My cock is hard again.......

Should Lisa be punished, or rewarded?

On one hand... She did let go and trust me. Reward.

She also improved greatly with her blow job skills. Reward?

On the other hand.... The deal was that she would eat my cum. What should her punishment be?

"What would you do?"

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers