Built For One Thing Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to his final horror, he would have heard her urge me, "Ooh, yeah, Bobby, squirt your hot cum all over me!"

Well, that's what he would have seen and heard.

V

Then Dad left for a two-week trip to Houston and Mom and I really started going at it. But the scene didn't get truly insane until one sultry afternoon when my aunts, Mom's younger twin sisters Linda and Chrissy, dropped by unannounced. I thought they'd take a dip in the pool and I looked forward to seeing their tight, tucked asses and big tits in the little bikinis they invariably wore. Linda had a boyfriend and Chrissy had been married for two years.

Instead of swimming, they just hung out and chatted with each in the den. Mom was out shopping all day. I wondered what was up.

They answered that question as I was standing in the kitchen making some sandwiches and they both walked in. Linda glanced behind her as Chrissy walked up to me, swaying her hips more than usual. Her big tits looked plump and succulent under a v-necked blouse; Linda's were just as full and firm beneath a knit top stretched taut over them like a circus tent.

Chrissy groped my left bicep and grinned at me in a way I had never seen. "Ooh, Bobby, you're becoming such a hunk," she said.

Linda walked over and put her hand on my other arm. "You sure are," she said, trying to purr her words out but sounding a little nervous. Her big tits trembled under her top.

"Bobby," Chrissy began. She had always been the dominant twin. "Linda and I got into this little spat the other day and we think you're just the man to help us resolve it."

"Sure," I said. I took a big swig of orange juice. "What's the deal?"

"Well, first of all, this will have to be our little secret. Your parents wouldn't approve. And Jill might even get a little jealous." She almost snickered at the end of this, and I wondered if the twins knew Mom and I had been fucking.

"Yeah, you can't tell anyone, Bobby," Linda said.

"Okay," I said. "This is getting interesting."

"Here's the problem," Chrissy said, grinning. "Linda and I can't agree on which of us has better tits."

I almost spat out my orange juice. "Whoa, this is interesting." I glanced casually at both their chests. "You both look very nicely built to me."

"We're both thirty-six double-D," Chrissy said, cupping her hands under her big rack. Her tits jiggled in her hands, the full cups extending beyond her fingers and her nipples youthfully upturned. "Linda thinks hers are a little bigger, but mine have a better shape."

"Says you. Bobby, will you be the judge?" Linda asked. "Come on, don't be shy." She began pulling her top out of her jeans.

"My pleasure," I said, smirking at both of them. "Staring at your big, beautiful tits will be nothing new. I can't wait to see them naked."

"Ooh, he's not shy at all," Chrissy cooed as she unbuttoned her blouse. Already I could see her long, deep cleavage swelling under a yellow lace bra. "Of course, our tits are nothing like your mother's massive globes."

"Thirty-eight double F," Linda recited peevishly. "Those things defy gravity." She glanced over at Chrissy, who had finished unbuttoning her top and slipped it off. Linda pulled her sweater over her head. Her bra was one of those boring full-coverage numbers. Only a hint of cleavage was visible.

Chrissy glanced around cautiously. "Okay, Bobby, are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Ooh, you may be too naughty for this. We'll see." She reached up and unfastened her bra and her jugs bounded out. She slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. Her tits were huge: round and resilient and the size of very large peaches with a perfect natural teardrop shape. Her aureoles were small like Mom's but slightly redder.

Then Linda reached around and unhooked the grandma number holding her knockers in place. It fell off her chest to the floor. The twins' tits were as identical as their faces. Linda cupped her hand under her rack. They were perhaps a tiny shade bigger than Christy's, but I really didn't care. My two curvaceous aunts were standing in front of me, showing me their big, bare breasts, and I liked it. My cock was growing and poking out of my shorts onto my right thigh. I hoped the twins noticed it through my jeans soon.

"Well?" Chrissy prodded, cupping her hands proudly under her tanks.

"Who's got the best pair?"

"Hmm, it's such a close race. This won't be easy."

"Mmm, Bobby, when did you get so naughty?" Chrissy asked.

I then had them do some modeling for me-side views, hands over head, bending over. Linda's tits stuck out more fully to the sides when viewed from behind. "Walk around and let me see them jiggle," I said.

"Oh, Bobby, you're really loving this, aren't you? We knew you would," Linda said as they paraded around the kitchen, taking springy steps to make their equipment heave. I watched Chrissy's globes bounce against each other heavily a couple of times. My cock was starting to throb.

"Have you ever seen naked tits as big as ours?" Linda asked. "In person, I mean?"

"I can't remember."

"I bet he has," Chrissy said. "I bet he's even seen bigger." Now I was sure. Mom had told them.

They both presented themselves in front of me. "Well, judge?" Chrissy asked, planting her hands on her slim waist.

"Gee, I dunno," I stalled.

"Why don't you feel them," she said. "We know you want to." She stepped closer. "Here, try mine first."

I put my hands on them. They were firm and fit nicely, overflowing just a voluptuous tad over my thumbs. I hefted them and pressed them together. "Nice cleavage," I said. I ran my fingers over her nipples and they started to bloom.

Chrissy drew a long breath. "Mmm, Bobby, you have nice hands."

Linda was getting jealous. "Come on, Bobby, try mine out." I did. They were almost as firm as Chrissy's. I tapped at their sides to make them quiver and then gave her nipples a tweak. Linda squealed playfully. "That feels so good, Bobby. You've obviously had some practice."

"So, do we have a winner yet?" Chrissy asked.

"I still don't know," I said, sliding my hands down Linda's waist and over her shapely hips. "Maybe if I do this," I said, leaning down and putting my lips around Linda's right nipple. It sprang up to full attention.

She let out a surprised moan and ran her hand through my hair. "Oh, Bobby, I didn't know you were going to..." I traced her aureole with my tongue. After a couple of minutes I moved to her other breast.

"Looks like he knows what he's doing," Chrissy said. "Does it feel good, Linda?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Come over here and suck my tits now, Bobby."

I did as she asked. Her nipples were standing rock-hard before I even got to them. She cradled my hand in her hands and led me to each tit. I sucked hard on them and she whimpered with pleasure. This was getting good. I reached around and fondled her ass through her skirt. Like her breasts, it was full and firm.

She let out a horny sigh and leaned against me. Her bellybutton pressed against my hard dick and she gasped. "Oh, my god, Bobby," she said, her hand quickly groping my big, long tool through my jeans. "Your cock is huge! Look at it, Linda!"

"I told you, Chrissy," she said. "I saw it through his swim trunks a few weeks ago. He's at least eight inches."

"Ten," I said, squeezing Chrissy's tits.

"Ten?" they said in unison.

"Oh, my god, I have to suck it. I'm gonna suck your big cock, Bobby," Linda said, undoing my belt. She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. Then she yanked down my shorts and my throbbing pole vaulted out. I looked down with pride. It was dark and thick and sticking up at a 45-degree angle. The head was almost purple.

"Jesus Christ, Bobby," Linda said, wrapping her hand around it. Then she started sucking it. She could only get the head and about another inch in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the head and smacked her lips on its broad sides.

"Oh, yeah, Linda, suck it," I said.

Chrissy looked down. "I can't believe how huge your dick is. Have you fucked lots of girls?"

"A few."

"Have you fucked any real women?"

"One."

"I bet you have."

Linda sucked hard on my cock and almost choked on it. Chrissy reached down and wrapped her hand around the base. "Holy shit, Bobby," she said in my ear. I turned my face to hers and we kissed. It was slow and savage. Her tongue came into my mouth and went wherever it wanted. We broke and looked down again.

"Mmm," I moaned.

"Oh, Linda, I can suck his cock better than that. Look out." They traded places and Chrissy made good on her boast. Her lewd gulping sounds echoed off the hard surfaces of the kitchen as she stretched her jaw open and I felt the tip of my dick slide past her soft palette.

"At least your big mouth is good for something, Chrissy," Linda said. "So, Bobby, are you any closer to a decision.?"

"I'm afraid not."

"I thought so."

"You know," I said, cupping her huge melons in my hands, "breasts are just part of a lovely creation. Maybe if I see the whole thing in its beauty, I'll know better."

"You're saying you want to see us naked."

"Yep."

She reached down and unzipped her skirt. It fell to her knees. She shoved her pale blue panties down over her hips and then flung both garments off her feet. Her hips were full and smooth and her beaver was the same sexy dark blond color as the hair on her head. I ran my hand down over her bare ass. It was a little wider than Chrissy's. I squeezed the globes.

"Mmm," she sighed.

Chrissy stood up and took off her jeans while my big cock, glossy with both women's saliva, wagged obscenely between them. Naked, Chrissy swept her hands up over her hips and waist and cupped them under her big globes. She looked at me and licked her lips. "What do you think, honey?"

"I think we'd be more comfortable in the living room."

The next thing I knew, Linda was sitting on the arm of the green lounger and I was pumping my big cock up and down between her tits as she held them together. My clothes lay in pile near the coffee table and Chrissy was saddled up behind me with her arms around my chest. I could feel the dry scruff of her beaver against my ass and, just below it, the soft, warm chewing-gum dampness of her pussy.

"Ooh, yeah, fuck her tits with your big dick," she said, looking over my shoulder as I slapped the head of my cock against Linda's nipples. Every few seconds, Linda took my pole in her hand and gave it a quick, greedy suck. I put it back between her tits and slid the head up to her chin. "Jesus Christ," she said.

"God almighty, Bobby, your cock is so big," Chrissy said. She reached around me and stroked it with a hard grip. Then Linda leaned down and Chrissy guided the head over her face. My cock rubbed her cheeks and nose and chin, even her eyes. "Ooh, yeah, all over her, rub your dick all over her face," Chrissy whispered, pressing her big tits against my back.

Then she reached down and cupped my balls. "Jesus, Bobby, you even have big nuts. Are they full of cum?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Oh, Bobby, I'm so horny," she said. "Fuck me with your big dick."

Linda heard this and looked up. "Oh, no, I wanted you to bang me first, Bobby."

"Sorry, sis, I called it," Chrissy said as she led me to the sofa. "But you can watch us." She lay on her back and her big tits widened and wobbled on her chest. She spread her legs. Her beaver was a wide, blond triangle and her swollen pussy was like raw, pink flesh below it. Linda came over and knelt in front of the sofa.

I knelt between Chrissy's legs and got ready to give it to her. She propped her head on a throw pillow and looked down. Good, I thought, Mom's sisters are just as voyeuristic as she is. I looked down, too. My throbbing dick was hovering over her, thick and rigid like a shotgun barrel.

"Fuck me, Bobby. Slide your big cock into my pussy and do me."

"Yes, ma'am." I reached for my dick, but Linda's hand got there before I did. She stroked it a couple of times and then guided me toward Chrissy's slit. I pushed the head in and Chrissy gritted her teeth.

"Oh, honey, go slow with that big thing,"

"Okay, baby." Inch by inch, I put it in her.

"Ugh!" Chrissy cried, looking down. "This is going to be fantastic!"

My cock reached the limit of her pussy when I still had about two more inches to go. I began slowly sliding it in and out of her. She was tight, almost muscularly tight, and her lips sucked hungrily on my pole each time I pulled it out.

"Mmm, just like that," Chrissy moaned. "Yeah, fuck me, Bobby, fuck me. That feels so good, honey."

"Oh, yeah, do her, Bobby," Linda said. "Fuck my sister's pussy with your big, long cock."

That big, long cock of mine was sliding in and out of her nicely, so I stepped up the pace to a steady cantor. Chrissy's melons started swiveling around and slapping noisily against each other. She gripped my shoulders and panted in rhythm to my thrusts. My cock was making a slicking sound in her pussy and her ass was getting wet with her juice as my nuts slapped against it.

"Ooh, honey, fuck me," she said, looking down again to watch my big dick pump her pussy like an oil well. "Oh, Bobby! OH! Yeah, service my pussy with your big meat. Oh, you're giving me such a good fuck. That feels great. Mmm, nice long strokes, all the way in and out."

Linda was fingering Chrissy's clit with one hand and her own with the other. I leaned over and sucked one of her tits. "Oh, Bobby," she moaned, "I just can't take my eyes off the sight of your cock fucking her pussy. I've never seen anything like it."

"And I've never felt anything like it!" Chrissy yelled as I gave her a few quick pelvic slams.

"You'll get a better view if you lick my balls," I said to Linda. A couple of seconds later I felt her tongue on my pistoning scrotum.

"Yeah, lick his big nuts while he fucks me, Linda," Chrissy said, watching her sister. "They must be full of cum. I'm on the pill, Bobby, so you can shoot it in me."

"Oh, no you don't, Chrissy," Linda scolded. "He's not coming until he fucks me, too."

"Ladies, I can come again and again," I bragged.

"We're counting on that, honey," Linda said, "but I want some of you on the first round."

"Don't listen to her, Bobby. I want you to squirt a big load of cum in my pussy. Empty your balls into me."

"He'll doing nothing of the sort," came a familiar voice from behind us. I stopped in mid-stroke and looked back over my shoulder.

Mom was standing there with the faintest bemused grin on her lips.

VI

"Oh, shit!" Chrissy yelled.

"Jill!" Linda said at the same time.

"Hi, Mom," I said, eyeing her up. She was wearing a loose cable-knit sweater that hung off her huge tits like a theater curtain. I ogled the top slope of her chest and imagined her massive cleavage, her firm, shapely globes packed together in a sexy bra. My cock throbbed anew.

"We thought you'd be gone all day," Linda said.

"I can see that. I should have known better than to tell you horny girls about me and Bobby. I knew you'd both want a piece of the action."

"He's just as good as you said," Chrissy offered.

"Oh, I know. I've been standing here watching the three of you since you started fucking. It was like a live porno movie. Now I'm so horny," she said, tossing her purse onto a chair and slipping off her sandals. Then she unzipped her walking shorts and started pushing them down over her broad hips.

"Oh, my god, Jill, you're going to join us?"

"Yeah. You two are good, but nobody can satisfy Bobby like I can."

She was right about that.

"So enjoy the last few strokes, Chrissy, because as soon as I get my clothes off, Bobby's going to fuck me and you're going to watch."

"Oh, god, Bobby, hurry," Chrissy said. "Give it to me, baby." She vaulted her hips up and down frantically and I hammered her pussy with my big pole. "Yeah, do me hot and fast!"

I looked over at Mom. She was down to her bra and panties. The bra was a gold satin job that rode low and springy on her cantaloupes and let them jostle around with each step. It was one of my favorites. Her panties were of matching material. Her skin was bronzy from sunbathing the previous day and her long, shapely legs were as smooth as melting ice. She was like a Victoria's Secret model-only with a gigantic rack.

"Hurry, Bobby, I'm gonna come," Chrissy cried. "Oh, yeah, keep going. Faster baby. Ugh, yeah. I'm coming. I'm coming. Fuck my pussy. I'm coming!"

She clamped her eyes shut and I pounded her into the sofa cushions. She shrieked and clawed at my upper arms. Her hips spasmed and I arched my back to drive my cock home. Finally, her cries subsided.

Linda had paled. "Jesus, Chrissy, are you okay?"

"Yeah," Chrissy panted. "But I'm going to be sore tomorrow."

"Oh, Bobby," Mom called in a sing-song tone. Still on top of Chrissy with my cock in her, I looked to my right and my face nearly collided with Mom's huge melons. She was buck naked and kneeling beside Linda. The difference in breast size was awesome.

Linda's were big, very big. Any woman would have loved to have them, even via implants. But Mom's were more than twice as large-and more exquisitely shaped. They were the size of cantaloupes yet they arced off her chest like upturned bananas. They were the eighth and ninth wonders of the world. I kissed and sucked both of them and her big nipples stood up and said hello.

"Get up here so I can put my cock in you," I said to her.

Mom looked at Chrissy, who was just catching her breath under me. "Okay, out of there, little sister," she said. "My son and I are going to show you what serious fucking looks and sounds like."

I pulled my cock out of Chrissy and she rolled off the sofa. Mom took her place and craned her neck up to give me a deep, long kiss hello.

"Oh, my god," I heard Linda say. "I don't believe it. He's really going to fuck his own mother."

Mom lifted her head to look down at my big pole, which was lying rigid as a submarine on her flat tummy. "Oh, Bobby, put your cock in my pussy and do me good." She flexed her hips up a little to give me a good angle and both of us a nice view.

I took my dick in one hand and guided it to her entrance. I massaged her clit with the head. She squealed with pleasure.

"Oh, Bobby! Stop teasing me, honey. Slide your big dick into me and start pumping. I want you to fuck me and come all over me right in front of my sisters."

I did as the lady asked. She let out a long, contented moan as my big pole filled up her pussy and my balls nestled against her ass. Then I started giving it to her with long, fast strokes, raising my ass high into the air on each upstroke. Mom ran her hands along my back and gasped.

"Pump faster," she commanded. "Ooh, yeah. Pump your big boy in and out of me. Oh, Bobby!" She was very, very horny.

This was the first time we had fucked on the living room sofa, and it was more resilient than I had expected. Her hips sprang up to meet my thrusts as I watched my huge dick, glossy with the fluids of three different women, drill in and out of her beaver.

She looked down there, too. "Oh, sweetie-bear, fuck me with your big cock. Mmm, yeah, that's it. I love watching it slide in and out. Harder, baby. Pound me. Oh, Bobby, honey! OH! BOBBY! UGH! YES! YES!" Her tits were wobbling up and down and slamming into each other like two cells trying to merge.

I gave it to her like that for a few more minutes as her screams ebbed and flowed. I looked over at the twins. They looked like they were seeing their first porno movie. "Oh, my god," Chrissy said. "Oh, my god. They're fucking. He's got his cock in her and they're fucking. Jill is really fucking her own son."

"I told you I was," Mom said.

"I know, but hearing about it is one thing," Chrissy said.

"Bang me doggy-style," Mom said to me. I watched her big melons swing as she draped herself over the back of the sofa with her wide, heart-shaped ass thrust outward. I saddled up behind her and slid my tool in. I started pumping and she started screaming.