Bukkake Surprise

Story Info
He wanted to watch live bukkake, not be showered himself.
1.7k words
4.26
111.6k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
362 Followers

My name is Sam, I am twenty two years old and one of my best friends is Cathy. She got me into something last night I never thought I would ever do. You see, Cathy and I have dated on and off for about five years and we would do anything for each other. The reason we keep getting back together is both of us are very kinky and the people we end up dating when we are not with each other, are not adventurous enough for us.

Yesterday she came over and told me she would be able to let me fulfill one of my greatest fantasies. I love watching bukkake and have always wanted to see a live show. When she came over, she told me she had found out about a private club and she had two tickets to see a live bukkake show. Just the thought of it got me rock hard. We talked about how fun it would be for over an hour and I was getting into a total frenzy before she let me know about the one catch. The only way she could get the tickets is if the friend she brought was a girl. We have had sex before where she has dressed me up completely like a girl and pretended I was here sister. I told you we were kinky. But when we did that, I never left the house so I never had to go out in public.

Now I knew I could pass as a girl since I'm only five foot six inches tall, have feminine features, can sound like a girl and the fact she is excellent at applying make up. Even with all of this, I was not thrilled about going out in public. But since I was so worked up and this seemed like an opportunity that might never come again, I decided to go for it.

We left my house and went to her place for the transformation. She already had all of the items she would need since she had dressed me up before. I got to her place and we took our time removing all of my body hair, which was not much, and got me cleaned up. Afterwards she applied a set of fake breast to my chest, tucked in my cock and did my make up. The dress she put me in was a short black dress which was sexy but also classy. The shoes and make up went perfect and once I practiced talking and walking around for a little while, I was more than passable. I could have even fooled my own mother.

We got into her car and headed out for the show. Being tucked is a crazy feeling because it's like getting hard with out being able to get hard. It gives a crazy spacey feeling in my head. I couldn't wait to sit down and enjoy the show. The drive took almost an hour and I was getting hornier with every minute. We pulled into a parking lot of a warehouse in the middle of no where. As Cathy turned off the car, she turned to me and told me how no matter what, I can not let anyone know I am not a girl. She had pulled some serious strings to get us into this private club for the show and the people here are very powerful. If they knew she had pulled a fast one on them, they could make both of our lives very difficult. I promised her that with the make up job she did and the practice I did with walking and talking, there was nothing to worry about.

We walked inside and as the door man tore our tickets, he had us print our name on the back of the stub which he kept. I wrote down Sally Jones as my name and handed it to the door man. He threw the stub in a large bowl and directed us down the hall to a room with very comfortable chairs looking down on a stage. Every seat had a great view and was completely unobstructed. Both men and women who were dressed very nicely were filling in and taking seat to see the show. There must have been at least a hundred seats facing the stage. Once the place was full, the lights in the room dimmed and a middle aged man took the stage wearing a tux. He was carrying a cordless microphone and the bowl which had all of the ticket stubs in it. He was reached his hand in the bowl and swirling the tickets around. He pulled a ticket out and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to our show. The lucky lady who shall come down here on stage to receive all of our cum is........., Sally Jones."

My head quickly turned to Cathy as my heart sank. She whispered in my ear that she had no idea this is how they picked the girl for them to cum on but she also reminded me if I didn't go through with this, they would find out I was a guy and our lives would be ruined. A spot light swirled around the crowd as the man on the stage was asking for Sally Jones to please stand up and come on down to the stage. As I stood up, my knees were shaking and I was scared as hell. I have dressed up like a girl and have done many kinky things but never anything like this. I have never been with a guy so the thought of multiple men cumming on me was the last thing I wanted to do. I had come hear to watch, not to be the recipient of the bukkake. The one saving grace was in all of the videos I had watched, the girls kept there mouths and eyes shut and just sat there taking the shower of cum which landed on them.

Once I walked on stage, the man took my hand and led me to a pillow in the center of the stage. He had me kneel down on the pillow, sit on my heels, and then sit up straight. The lights were so bright I could not see anyone who was sitting in the chairs waiting for the show. He took my hands behind my back and cuffed them together. I was scared as hell but at least the way I was sitting and the pillow made me physically comfortable. I was also glad he placed a plastic tarp over my dress which was secured around my neck. It was tight enough to keep my dress clean but not tight enough to effect my breathing at all. Then things got even worse. He placed a swimmers clip on my nose forcing me to breathe with my mouth open. When he finished doing this he advised all of the men I was ready and it was time for them to come down to the stage to give me my cum shower.

I saw multiple men walk on to the stage and start to undress. Before I knew it I had a man standing just to my left stroking his large cock. I could tell he was taking his time enjoying what he was doing and was about to do to me. I looked up and saw he was smiling immensely stroking away. Since I had to keep my mouth open to breathe, I watch hoping to be able to close it just in time so his cum would not land in my mouth. I think he saw what I was trying to do so he pointed the head of his cock in front of my eyes. I closed then as quickly as I could and got them closed just in time. He started shooting his cum on my eye lids and then into my mouth. He got enough on my eyes to where I could not open them anymore. The rest of his cum landed in my mouth. It was salty but not as bad as I thought it would end up being.

Since my eyes had to stay shut, I could never tell when the next guy was going to cum. Some times it felt like one guy was cumming on me and in my mouth and other times it felt like it was a few guys cumming from different directions. It was a strange sensation getting hit with cum without any waning. I had so much cum hitting my face, hair, and in my mouth, I could feel it dripping off my face, down my neck and onto the plastic cover. I have no idea how much cum was shot on me nor did I know many men came in my mouth. For all I know, they could have taken more than one turn. It felt like the cum splashing my face and shooting into my mouth, went on forever.

After the last guy finished cumming on me, the cover was removed and placed on the ground in front of me. I was instructed to bend over and lick the cover clean. I could not see what I was doing but all I did know is there was a lot of cum on it and I was licking a lot of it up. At this point I had swallowed so much cum, I had gotten use to the taste.

I felt a hand grab my hair and pull me back up into a sitting position and I heard the crowd give a large round of applause. The handcuffs were released and a wet wash cloth was handed to me to wipe off my face. When I did I was thanked for my participation and helped off the stage. As I walked back to Cathy I looked around the room and noticed everyone was completely dress and was walking out of the room. Cathy looked completely turned on and hugged me tight. She whispered in my ear thanking me for going through with that and told me she would treat me extra special when we got home. Last night was a night I will never forget and not only gave me a different appreciation for bukkake, I think it opened me up to a whole new level of kinky.

Trinni69
Trinni69
362 Followers