Bull Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

I reached down and grabbed his little dicklett and pinched it. "I'm gong to pull this thing off if you are not good!" I chuckled.

We turned to go back up the path and there were two men coming our way. One was thin with a handsome face. He appeared to be about six feet tall. I followed the hairline on his stomach to his pubic area. There hung a piece of meat at least eleven inches.

The other was more stout not fat, just comfortable. He also sported a nice weapon. Irt was maybe nine inches or so.

As the came upon us they stopped.

"Hello, pretty lady, is this guy bothering you?" the stout one asked.

I looked at James and smiled, "No, he's not bothering me; I just threatened him and he backed off," I joked.

"Well, I'd gladly take care of him if you would like, ma'am!" he bragged.

"Why don't you take care of me first?" I invited.

He looked around and then he looked back at me. "Really?" he asked shocked.

"Yes, I would like that. We can make him sit here and watch as the two of you show him how a real man treats a horny lady! What do you think?" I licked my lips and touched my clit. Two cocks said hello.

"YEAH!" They said in unison.

"What's your names?" I asked them.

The thin one said, "I'm Gavin!"


The other told me his name was Russ.

"Well, this is James and I think we'll just sit him here on the bench" I suggested.

"Will you gather up some of those leaves and make a bed where we can play and have some fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's a plan, the said as they bent down and gather up the fallen leaves.

Once there was enough cushion to protect my body I walked over and rubbed up against Russ.

"You feel nice, cowboy, I would love to ride that hard on there, think you can oblige me?" I cooed.

"Oh yes ma'am! I can take you to another world on this cock of mine!" he bragged.

I licked my lips and said, "Good take me there!"

Then I looked at Gavin, "Would you like to drill my tight ass with that long shaft of your?"

"That would be my pleasure, ma'am!" he said softly.

"Russ, will you let me be on top; at least to start with?" I asked, "That way Gavin can have a good shot at my ass!"

"Yeah, that works for me!" he agreed his staff standing tall as he lay on the leaves.

I straddled him and my already wet snatch slid smoothly onto his tall pole.

"James, come lick my butt so that it will let Gavin's large prick in without too much problems. Then help him get started and return to your bench," I commanded.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said and scuttled up behind me as my body lowered onto Russ' prick. I felt James' tongue penetrated my tight hole and the fluids from his mouth lubricated my ass. Then he went back to the bench.

As he passed me I saw that his cocklett was at full stance. I looked up from Russ and watched James. He sat on the bench and his hands went to his little prick. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me.

His eyes pleaded please!

I smiled and shook my head.

His fingers grabbed his dicklett. The head flared as much as it could and he ran his hands up and down slowly on the tiny shaft while he watch my motions as I rod Russ and Gavin's cock slid in and out of my ass.

Together the three of us function as a well-oiled machine. As I came down on Russ, Gavin went down into my butt. When I came up, Gavin also went up. In my minds eye I could see the cogs on the clock turning with our every move.

The longer we fucked the faster we moved. Time flew by and before I knew it I felt the heat flowing in the two occupied orifices of my body. All three bodies convulsed from the pleasure we had.

James cocklett exploded with his thin seed and ran down his legs. He smiled and licked it off his hands then scrapped it off his legs and licked that too.

I let James handle these two.

"Sirs, would you mind doing my lady on a regular basis? I mean like weekly coming over and fucking her the ways she likes and deserves?" he pleaded.

"That's a no brainer," Russ laughed. "I'll be there with bells on!"

"Yeah! Me too," said Gavin.

He gave them our phone number and address and asked them to call tomorrow so we could set something up.

I was now set, I had four new lovers that could take care of my needs and make James' little dicklett happy.

The four of us walked back to the pool. Oliver was still there. He smiled when he saw me coming toward him. I introduced him to Russ and Gavin and told him about Cole. Just as I finished, Cole walked up. I introduced him to everyone else.

"There may be times when I will want two or three of you and maybe even all four. Do any of you have a problem with that?" I questioned.

All I saw was heads shaking no.

And sometimes I will want only one; is that a problem?

No was heard all around.

"Great! I can't wait to have those beautiful tools in me again. I have been horny so long! Please check your schedules and call us tomorrow so we can start playing on a regular basis. I think that we should at least once a week gather here and have a free for all, don't you?" I asked.

Heads bounced up and down.

I walked around to each of my new Bulls and kissed them. They all ran their fingers into my pussy and sucked my tongue down their throats. They shook James' hand and told him they would take good care of me.

James and I found our clothes and dressed. Then we drove home. He couldn't wait until we got to the bedroom.

There were four cream pies waiting for him. He knelled on the floor and I straddled his mouth. His tongue flicked open my pussy lips and ran the length of my pussy. Then he pushed hard and found his way into my cum laden cunt.

I had to support myself by holding onto his smooth head. It felt so good, his tongue snaked all around my wet pussy and he lapped up all the salty substance deposited there. There was so much dessert it took him at least a half-hour to clean it all out of me.

He then grazed on my clit for another fifteen minutes before I fell on top of him for the pleasure I experienced. He recovered and carried me to the bed. He licked me one more time and kissed my clit until I exploded once again.

Then he thanked me for letting him take pleasure from me and watch as the men enjoyed me. As he kissed me one last time, my eyelids fluttered one last time as I fell asleep comfortably in his arms.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12