Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her cell and waddled upstairs to Tim's bathroom.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, puzzled.

"Grab his toothbrush and put it in your pussy."

"WHAT? Are you nuts? I don't want that piece of shit tasting my pussy!" She had to admit, she kind of got a thrill calling him that..she was just glad that she remembered Peter's request.

"Do it. I'll tell you why tonight."

They were silent and she fidgeted with the brush.

"Trust me. I got a good reason. Besides, picture his face as he is forced to brush with the cum made for me."

She grabbed the brush and pushed it gently up her twat, feeling the scraping and scratching of the bristles. Pulling it back out, she examined it, coated with the secretions from her pussy.

"So what? Just put it back to dry?" she asked.

"Yup...So how did it feel up there?"

"It hurt. Remind me never to fuck a toothbrush."

He laughed and then, finding his laugh infectious, she joined him.

"Now, go into his bedroom and clean up your cunt with the shit stain's pillow case. I want his face lying in the cum you made for me."

"You are sooooo bad." She tittered.

"You like it though...right?"

"God, help me, I do."

Ripping Tim pillowcase off of his pillow, she carefully -- and fully -- wiped up her snatch and then replaced it on his pillow.

She reminded him one more time that he should think about giving the phone back since she and her husband pay for it and they each hung up.

Around five, Tim staggered in, with his right eye swollen shut. Her present! She couldn't help herself as she literally felt her pussy gush.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, it's my problem, remember? Not yours or Dad's or the Principle's," he spat at her.

"You got that right mister. And I better not hear you spout one bad thing about Peter, either...to anyone," she smiled, in an almost sinister way.

"How do you know his..."

"His name? I just do. Come here and let me see that."

Timidly he walked over to her...afraid. She placed her finger gently on his swelling eye socket and the quickly pushed. He screamed in agony.

"Oh don't be such a whiny little piece of shit, I was just checking for permanent damage and there is none. Now go to your room and stay in there tonight, no dinner tonight since you provoked him when I specifically told you not to."

"No, mom!"

"Yes, and you can stop the sniveling too."

He ran upstairs and slammed the door as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, Peter."

"You like my present?" he asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"What happened, is he going to report me again?"

"Nope," she reassured him, "I sent him to bed without dinner for provoking you and told him not to say anything bad about you to anyone, or else."

"Really?" he replied in shock.

"Really," she paused, "so how did the toothbrush come in to it all?"

"Oh, yeah, I told him to keep his mouth away from my girlfriend's pussy or I'd hurt him even worse."

"Oh my God, really?" she laughed, "that's actually pretty funny."

"Yeah, I thought so. Now, when he brushes his teeth tonight, I have the right to bust him again."

"Yeah, I guess you would, that is, if I was your girlfriend."

"Oh, you have been since the alleyway...you just haven't accepted it yet," he stated firmly.

"Well, okay," she paused for a second, weighing her options, "I guess if I'm going to be your girlfriend, you should hold on to that phone, instead of giving it back -- you will probably need to be able to get a hold of me."

She ended the call with a push of a button and realized that she now had some sexual steam to release. She supposed that her husband would benefit from that tonight and as horny as she was, he wouldn't know what hit him. First, however, she needed to make sure that the piece of shit remembered to brush his teeth.

-- To Be Continued.

12