Bum Fascination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

I groaned.

"You sure you're ok Sammi?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, yes it's nice," I sighed back to him.

And then he fucked me, then he had full anal intercourse with me yes, then Amar fucked me up my arse.

He started moving, slowly and surely at first. Not far on each surge, but enough to give me that amazing part pain, part pleasure feeling, which was so new to me and seemed to be so specific to anal sex.

The feelings were different, but so similar to 'normal' sex.

He was now surging in longer strokes and I could feel my bum responding with similar moves. I felt his hands on my hips; they were pulling at them, trying to lift me. I went with them and brought my knees up so that I was kneeling, but with my head on the bed, my legs were parted and his cock firmly buried deep into my bum. He pushed hard and stopped.

"Wait," I said, quite sharply. My curiosity was going mad.

"What?" He asked.

"This," I said reaching behind me and feeling his cock with my fingertips.

"Oh my God," I groaned when I felt little of his cock between his pubes and my stretched bum hole.

"Yes Sammi, it's all the way in," he whispered stroking my bum as he anticipated my curiosity.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," I whispered back knowing that he meant was I ready to be really bum fucked?

Gripping my hips with both hands he struck up a steady rhythm going deeper and deeper each time and pausing when it was buried right up to its hilt.

"Sammi, I'm near."

"Yes, so am I," I groaned back as, amazingly the familiar feelings of an impending orgasm started to fill me.

He thrust faster and maybe deeper, but I had no real idea on that. He was grunting and moaning as clearly he started to cum. I was groaning and sighing as my climax broke. And then my legs gave way and I collapsed onto the bed. His cock slid out.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry," I groaned turning half onto my back.

"Doesn't matter," Amar replied grabbing his cock and aiming at me."

"Ok?" He asked.

"Yes," I groaned, lifting my face and breasts up, just as his cum spurted from his cock all over me.

So my first anal fuck ended up with my client's cum all over my eyes, cheeks and face.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers