Bump and Grind

Story Info
Your experience at your own dance club with him.
1.9k words
3.5
28.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and13
and13
11 Followers

You wanted to go out to the club but I really didn't want the loudness, smoke and people. So I said we can have the club here. You looked at me like I was crazy.

I said we have the music, we have drinks and we have us, that is all we need. I tell you to go get ready just as if we were going to the club. You go up and shower and start getting ready and as soon as you are out of the shower I jump in and clean up as well.

I finish and quickly dress and head back to the living room. I set up your music and turn it on, I turn the lights down low and move the furniture out of the way, opening up the room. You tell me your ready so I fix you a drink and hand it to you as you come in.

The song playing is slow, so we kind of sway together, you back to me pressing against my body. You decided on a dress and as per usual you heels, you look great.

You finish your drink as the song changes into one of the club songs you like. You immediately start grinding your ass against me and moving with the music. I move my hands to your hips and just try to move with you as best I can. This continues throughout the song and as the song changes you turn around and loosely wrap your arms around my neck. You then proceed to grind your body against mine. I lean down and give you a kiss, just a quick one as you go on moving your body against mine.

The song ends and moves into another, you remove your arms and I slide away to get a drink. You continue to dance away, I fix you another drink and watch you dance. When the song ends another slower song begins and I hand you your drink.

Again you back into me and we sway together with the music, your body pressed against mine as we drink our drinks.

Needless to say all your grinding and swaying and rubbing of your body against mind is starting to have an impact on my body. As my slacks are beginning to develop a definitive bulge in the front.

You hand me your glass, which is now empty, and begin to rub your ass up and down what is an obvious bulge in my pants. I am thinking to myself that I am really enjoying this particular club.

I reluctantly separate from you and put the glasses down. Again you continue to dance with the music. You seem to be in a world of your own, but you look up, smile and beckon me to you with your finger. I step behind you and pull you towards me by your hips. You press into me and really grind against me.

You reach up with your hands to the back of my head, really stretching your body against mine, and pull my head down against your neck. I take the lead and start to kiss and nuzzle your neck, you bring your hands back down and continue to press against me.

As I continue to kiss your neck and keep moving, as much as I can, in time with you I can feel your whole body pressed against me. I am sure that you can feel my full arousal against you.

I don't know how much longer we kept dancing with you constantly pressed against me and grinding, but I knew I needed another drink and a break. I peeled away from you, got a drink and sat down.

I saw you look at me and you danced your way over in front of me. You continued to dance with the music but it was obvious that you were dancing for me. You started running your hands all over your body as you danced, along your hips, over your belly all the way up to your breasts.

You turned your back to me as you danced over and positioned yourself between my legs. You then proceeded to grind against my crotch. I know that you could easily feell how hard I was as you ground against me. You lay back against me and continued to rub your body on mine in time with the music. You then grabbed my hands and moved them to your breasts as you sat up.

As you ground your ass against what is now a very stiff cock I massaged your breasts, squeezing and kneading as you moved to the music. You pulled away from me and turned to face me, you slid your body up mine and pressed your lips to mine. As we kissed you continued to move with the music, your whole body rubbing against mine.

As the song changed to a slower song you got up and grabbed my hands and pulled me up. You pressed your body against mine and wrapped your arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around you and pulled you even closer. I leaned down and kissed you, my tongue entering your mouth and intertwining with yours. We kissed and held each other close as we swayed to the music.

The song ended and we pulled apart breaking the kiss and all physical contact. You started to dance to the music again, running your hands all over your body once again. I saw you reach behind you and unzip your dress, you let it fall to the floor as you continued to dance to the music.

You stood there in a sexy lace bra and skimpy panties and continued to dance. As you moved towards me you continued to run your hands all over your body again squeezing and kneading your breasts. As you reached me you turned around showing me your ass clad only in a thong and proceeded to grind against my now very stiff cock.

As you ground against me you continued to massage your breasts, I reached down and grabbed your hips, pulling you against me even harder. I let my hands slide over your hips and around your ass, just lightly touching.

You turned around and pressed your body against mine. I leaned down and kissed you as your fingers started to work on the buttons of my shirt. We continued to kiss as you slid my shirt off me, you then pressed yourself against my body even harder. I could feel your hard nipples poking through your bra as I reached down and grabbed your ass, pulling you tight against me.

You reached between us and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, I kicked off my shoes as you started to slide my pants down. You were squatting before me and could clearly see my erection bulging in my underwear as you slid my pants off.

You slid your body back up mine and brings your lips to mine. We kiss passionately as you continue to move your body to the music. You break the kiss and turn around clearly pressing your ass against my stiff cock and start grinding to the music. I reach down and pull you against me, I wrap my arms around you and gently squeeze your breasts. The song ends again and changes to something slow and as we sway pressed together, you start to slide your ass up and down my stiff cock.

You turn around and I pull you against me, I lean down and kiss you and as we kiss you work your hand between us to rub my stiff cock.

As we sway to music I slowly work my lips across your neck, licking and kissing my way lower. I am soon leaning over and kissing the tops of your breasts as your hand is slowly rubbing up and down on my cock as we continue to sway with the music.

The music changes and breaks us out of the trance we were in.

You pull away again and indicate you would like a drink. I agree and get us both drinks. I bring yours to you and you slow your body to drink, not stopping, just moving to the music.

I again go sit down, you finish your drink and set the glass down. You again begin to really move with the music, again running your hands all over your body as you move towards me.

You reach behind you and unclasp you bra as you move to the music and let it fall to the floor. You move your hands back to your breasts and start squeezing, the whole time slowly moving closer to me.

You again turn your back to me and again move your ass against my crotch and begin to grind all the while continuing to massage and squeeze your breasts.

You lean back against me and continue your grind as you start to pull and twist your nipples. I reach down and put my hands on your hips and pull you harder against me.

As you grind your hips and play with your nipples I slide my hand from you hip and over your panty. I can feel your wetness through your panty as I rub my finger over your pussy. As I rub your pussy you grind against my cock harder and pull and pinch your nipples, all of a sudden you stiffen and a shudder runs through your body as you orgasm.

You sit up and then get up and kneel between my legs. You pull my underwear down and release my cock. You then lean forward and lick my cock from top to bottom and back up before taking the tip between your lips.

I involuntarily thrust my hips forward sliding more of my cock into your mouth. You proceed to suck and lick my cock, your head moving slowly up and down. I can feel myself getting close and I pull you off my cock.

I stand up and pull you up and turn us around. I ease you down on the couch and kneel between your legs. I peel your wet panties off your body.

I then lean in and part your lips with my tongue, licking all the way from the top to the bottom and back up. I then lick all around your stiff clitoris before taking it between my lips. I then roll it between my lips and then let it slip out as I slowly bring my tongue down.

I slide my tongue into your waiting pussy and lick all around. I then thrust my tongue in and out of your pussy bringing you closer to another orgasm. When your hips start to meet my thrusts I remove my tongue and slide my body up yours.

I kiss you as I slide my stiff cock into your very wet pussy. Sliding it all the way in until my balls rest against your ass, I hold my cock you as we continue to kiss. I then slowly withdraw my cock until the tip is just in you.

I feel you raise your hips trying to draw me back in and I oblige you by thrusting deep. We are both very worked up by now and all that matters is bringing each other to a wonderful and glorious ending.

I start thrusting harder into your pussy with you meeting each thrust. You then start to buck wildly as your orgasm begins and your pussy clamps down on my cock. This triggers my orgasm as I thrust deep into your pussy. Our bodies pressed together and as we both cum I lean over and kiss you.

We hold the kiss as our orgasms subside. We break the kiss and smile at each other both knowing that we will want to try this "club" experience again.

and13
and13
11 Followers