Bumpy Road Ahead

Story Info
Husband tries to understand open marriage with wife.
9.6k words
3.36
65.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers

Here is the continuation of my story OPEN TO CHANGE. I appreciate the comments and support to continue this story loosely based on real life events. For all of you who want to leave comments but hide behind "Anonymous", I will most likely delete the offensive ones. To be clear this is about a couple exploring their feelings and understanding what they want from their relationship and exploring sexual relationships outside of the marriage. If you do not agree with it we do not need to hear your opinion in the comments and you can stop reading right now.

This is a lot longer then my first story...

*********

I woke up pretty much every hour on the hour that night tossing and turning. Being told by your wife she wants to try other cocks kind of does that to you. I did tell her shortly after we married if she wants to explore that curiosity, since I was her only partner, I would be open to talking about it. The shock to find out that she has already found a man to fuck is a little much. Am I wrong to be a little angry that she went ahead and looked first without talking about it?

My thoughts fall back to Gary, the guy who wants to introduce my wife to his cock. "Can I handle having another guy fuck my wife?" I wonder, and start to imagine the actual act of his dick going into my wife and my cock starts to stir. Well maybe, but I still do not understand the impulsive nature of my wife to go out hunting for another man. Even though she said later that evening in bed it was not like she was looking, it just happened. I don't know of anyone that is not looking but signs up on a dating site. My mind wanders back to Jane on her knees giving Gary a blow job as her hand strokes his rock hard cock as she guides it into her mouth over and over again. My dick is now pulsating with blood and my heart is racing a bit faster from the inappropriate thoughts.

I roll over and see the shadow of my wife lying on her side breathing lightly. The little light from the windows allows me to vaguely see her in the shadows but I can hear her breathing slowly. My heart starts to race and I can feel my cock growing with each passing second. Why do I get so aroused every time I see or touch her now? It is a like a drug and I just can't get enough. I glance at the clock on my nightstand and it displays 4:53 am. Waking her up is not something that I do since she is a bear if she doesn't get her sleep.

My cock is wanting attention and it would be so much easier to bury it in her pussy than masturbate. It is fully engorged and my hand goes to stroke it a few times. I have never woken her up for sex before. I am so horny that the thought of her being mad at me for waking her dissipates from my mind. I need to get off and the best solution is in her pussy. Shifting her blanket so I have easy access to her bare ass, I press up against her back. The heat from being cocooned under the blankets radiates off of her body. My hands start to move over her, feeling the warmth coming off of her body. I get more aroused and nuzzle in closer.

She shifts slightly as my cock pushes up against her ass crack. My hormones are in overdrive and my mind can only think of my cock filling her vagina. Moving my hand down to her ass, I gently massage her ass cheek working towards her pussy. I part her cheeks to gain access. I am surprised to feel her wet pussy. Never thought it would be this wet, I think as I slide my finger in and out to lube her up to get her ready for my hard cock. A slight groan escapes her lips. Guess she is waking up now, I think as a smile comes across my face and I continue to lube up her pussy with her juices.

Sliding my hips so they're pressed up against her ass, I gain easy access to her vagina. I feel her shift a bit to help expose her wet pussy. I tease her hole with the tip of my cock for a second or two and then slide it in slowly. A short gasp of air comes out of her mouth and she shifts her pelvis to take more of my cock in. I push it all the way in to the base and pause inside feeling the heat of her vagina surrounding it. Moving my hips slightly I am able to produce a good rhythm and her hips start to match my pace. I reach around with my hand to massage her tit through her night shirt and a moan quietly comes from her lips.

"Sorry but my hard-on need attention and I thought this would be the best way to fix it," I whispered into her ear.

"Ummmmmm," was all that I heard from hear as I kept up my slow pace and her hand reached back to run her hand through my hair. "You don't hear me complaining," she says quietly with her eyes closed focusing on my actions below her waist.

Hearing my wife respond to this gets me even more aroused, and I start to increase my pace. She starts pushing against my cock driving it deeper with each thrust. I really can't get full access to her pussy from this position and my muscles are starting to cramp. Slipping my cock out of her soaking wet pussy, I sit up so that I can get on top of her. She looks at me as she rolls over onto her back while I maneuver over her legs to gain full access to her pussy. Seeing her pussy coated in her juices looks so inviting that I have to have a taste. Bending my head down and kissing her pussy lips sends shivers through her as I move towards her clit. I gently flick it with my tongue and she moans and tries to push it up for more attention. Teasing her clit has her grinding her pussy into my face and I am enjoying every minute of it.

She is now moaning and bucking as I tease her pussy making her jump and squirm. I slowly start to kiss my way up her belly to her tits to have a mouthful of nipple. She lets out a loud moan and I feel her hands go to my head and stroke my hair. Switching to the other nipple so that it doesn't feel neglected, I pull and tease it with my teeth.

"You can go harder," she whispers and my cock jumps with the comment. I bite a bit harder and another loud moan comes from her lips.

Teasing my wife is such a pleasure but my cock is being left out and I need it to have some attention too. Moving off of her nipple and locking my lips onto hers I can feel her passion. Her tongue is moving around trying to tease and play with my tongue. My cock is pushing up against her pussy. Rubbing her clit, she pauses to let out a moan and then starts to kiss me deeply. Sliding my cock over her pussy is getting her even more wet. Shifting my hips so that I can penetrate her pussy lips, I slide forward one more time. She pulls away from my lips to let out a deep groan as my cock buries itself into her pussy. She lifts her legs up so that I can go deeper and I pump slowly feeling how wet and hot she is. Wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in close she starts to move her hips in sync with me and we slowly move in unison. With each thrust she moans louder and she is pushing onto my cock with more strength each time. I speed up and start pounding my cock into her, she opens her mouth and a long groan comes from her as she holds on tighter. The slapping of flesh is loud now and I increase a bit more trying to push her over the edge.

The intensity is overwhelming and I can barely control myself from shooting my load. Her moans are louder and she starts to whimper as she bucks harder. She is getting close so I thought I would try something different. "That's right, fuck me!", I whisper into her ear. "Come on FUCK ME!"

She lets out a loud moan as my words of encouragement prompt her to take more action. Her hips pushing up with each thrust of my cock and she speeds up the pace. She is so wet that it feels like my cock is on grease rails, hitting her g-spot as she arches her pelvic with each thrust. As she starts to tremble I hearing her whimpering, almost ready to cum. I can't control my self as my orgasm starts to build up and prepare for release. Grunting which each thrust I feel it building as she moans and whimpers and holds on tight with her climax. I finally can't hold back anymore and shoot my load into her, grunting and panting which each thrust.

I lay on top of her, breathing heavy and trying not to apply all my weight so she can breathe as well. I pause for a minute then suck her nipple as I roll off to my side of the bed. I lay my head to one side and look at her in the darkness, only seeing a faint shape of her face and unable to see if her eyes are open.

"Well I really couldn't let the hard-on go to waste," I say as my hand reaches up to squeeze her tit gently, "and I also needed to pee."

"Pee?" she questions as I sense her shift her head down to look at me.

"Do you know how hard it is to piss with a hard-on?"

"Can't say I - ." I cut her off before she could finish it.

"Yes, you do not have a cock so you wouldn't know. Simply put that pointing your dick into the toilet is not really possible when your cock is pointing straight out and up from a hard on," which is really a pain when you're young and learning about what a hard-on is. "The other hard part is letting the body know that it is okay to pee".

She grinned back, "Makes sense and I don't mind be woken up for this at all." She starts to laugh and continues, "although let's try to make sure that I get some sleep at night?"

I slowly slide off to the side of the bed so I can get up and go to the bathroom, "And now I will go pee," as my limp dick points towards the floor as I stand up.

She chuckles quietly and rolls over on to her side so my recently deposited semen does not flow out onto the bed covers. I head to the bathroom and empty my bladder which normally does not include sex first, let alone hot sex. What is wrong with me? Why do I have to keep fucking my wife whenever I see her or touch her? Again my mind wanders back to her wanting to sleep with another man and I shake my head quickly trying to get the thought out of my head. This is going to be a long day, I think to myself as I flush the toilet and turn to the sink to get ready for work.

*************

Arriving at work I feel different. Changed. Not normal but going through the motions of opening the door and walking through to the elevators. I nod to the security guard as I pass by him. I don't recall his name but he is one of the regular guards on the front desk in the morning. Pushing the button which lights up with a white halo around it to call an elevator causes a chime behind me, I turn around and see the elevator doors open up. For once it appears that all four elevators are working today. Normally over the past few months at least one of them was under "maintenance" which in reality means that if we don't fix what is wrong it could be very bad to the occupants who are inside.

Stepping into the elevator I push the button labelled 4 and it lights up as the doors slowly close in front me with a slight "Ding!". I wait patiently and wonder what Jane is doing now, is she chatting with this guy again? Why does it seem that she is talking to him more then me? The doors open up slowly and automatically I navigate towards the glass doors and swipe my access card as the light on the unit changes from RED to GREEN and I quick "beep" to acknowledge the access has been accepted. Grabbing the handle and push the door open gets me within a half dozen steps to my desk. It takes no time in covering that distance and I glance quickly at the phone to see that I am on time and there are no messages waiting.

My mind is still falling back to my wife and what she told me. My hand slips into my pocket to fish out my keys so that I can unlock my desk drawer. With a quick twist of my key the drawers are unlocked and I put the keys back into my pants so I don't lose them. I pull out the stack of papers that hold all of my current activities for the day. Knowing that not all of it will get done today I start to separate them into what can or cannot be done. If I can keep focused on work I should be able to get through the day and hopefully not dwell on my wife and her thoughts on other guys.

I reach into my other pocket and pull out my iPhone so I can listen to the my regular podcast on the popular gaming systems. Normally this entertains me while I work but today my mind is still focused on sex, cocks and my wife. As the podcast is buffering the stream I reach into my pocket to get my headset and shove one ear bud it into my left ear. I position it so that the sound is clear and loud and that it won't fall out. Luckily the other ear bud is not as loud so I can leave this one out and not disturb anyone and I tuck it into my shirt. I can't focus on anything work related and the podcast starts up with discussions on what they are playing for the past week but my head or heart are not into it.

After about 15 minutes of trying to focus on the voices talking about how bad they play as a team I thought, I wonder if Jenna would have an answer for my dilemma? Over the past few months I have been listening regularly to one of the pod casts done by former porn stars. They regularly answer emails and questions sent into them. I enjoy listening to them since they come across as real, answering the questions they receive based on experience and common sense. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this problem so quickly pull my phone out and start to draft an email to them.

Within 30 minutes I have the email ready and I send it off, which seems to have helped me focus a bit. Writing it down and expressing my feelings and concerns seems to have helped alleviate some of the concerns and clear my mind. My stomach is still a bit upset but this is just the anxiety that I am feeling and I can easily work around that. My phone rings so I push all my thoughts out of my head and take a deep breath before picking up the phone thinking, this is going to be a long day.

**************

Lunch time rolls around and I have managed to get a few items done but my stomach is feeling so nauseous that I almost feel that I have to go throw up to get rid of it. Knowing that this is more related to my body reacting to the news and stress on not knowing all the details. Throwing up would not make it go away and my stomach feels like it is doing somersaults. I need a distraction. I get up from my desk and navigate to the support area to see if my good friend is there.

Walking towards his area, it is hard to see him since he is short enough that the walls for the cubicles hide him when he is sitting. Plus he is also seems to lounge in the chair so I really can't tell if he is there until I am almost at his desk. Turning down the main channel between the cubicles I approach his desk and see that he is there and not talking so hopefully not on a call. Coming up behind him and knocking a couple of times on his desk makes him spin around and smiles as he sees me.

"Hey Trevor, how is it going?" he says as he takes his headset off.

"Not that great, wondering if you have time for a break?" and from the way I was speaking and my facial expression he understood.

"Sure," as he stands up and signs out of the phone queue with quick flip of a few buttons. Turns back to his computer and locks the screen as per security policy.

"And can you spare a smoke?" I ask quietly, "I really need a break." I quit smoking so many times now that I think I have lost count. I normally avoid them but when stressed, and they are accessible, I will break down and have one.

"Yeah no problem," as he makes sure he has cigarette pack on him and leads the way towards the stairs. "Everything okay?" he asks as we get out of earshot from the rest of the department.

"Well I think of you as a close friend and I really don't have anyone else to talk to about this," I start of slowly trying to formulate the words so as to not sound like I am crazy, "and with your background I think you can help me understand."

Jason is a good looking guy and with his MMA training he is in great shape. His body is shaped and molded into a prize fighter with his body toned and muscular. During the MMA classes we take together he is agile and quick with his small size. He is growing in a beard, which is about the same length as the brown hair on his head, since he has sworn off women recently. He has had a lot of heartache of late so taking a break from women. Charm and charisma are his way of dealing with users on the phone and allows him to charm himself into the bedroom of his conquests well into hundreds.

A puzzled look comes over his face since he is unsure where I am going with this statement, "I consider you a good friend as well, Trevor."

Like pulling a band-aid off with one swift motion I blurt out, "Jane has told me that she is curious about other guys and has found one that she wants to fuck."

His face contorts for a brief second with his own personal feelings inter-mixing into his reaction, "and what did you tell her?"

"Well I didn't have an actual answer. I have no problem with the sex part, which even saying out loud is a bit weird, but it is the fact that I thought we would have discussed as a couple." We have reached the stairs and there are other people coming up so I pause so that we can have privacy and to collect my thoughts. We reach the bottom of the stairs and quickly scan the area to see if there is anyone else in the room and it is empty save the staff in the cafeteria that are out of earshot. "I also thought this would have happened earlier and not now."

We pass through the seating area and turn towards the back doors where we can gain access to the smoking area. As we turn down the hallway, we see another co-worker coming back into the building so I wait patiently, trying not to blurt out my thoughts all at once. I feel like I am going to explode. I have had no one else to talk to about this and even though I'm discussing this with someone who is not my wife, I have to verbally express my thoughts so that I can attempt to make sense of them. Also having another input into why I am going slowly crazy since she told me last night helps too.

Finally we can access the doors to go outside and with a quick swipe of my access card the door beeps and unlocks so we can pass through. Again to make sure we are alone I quickly scan the area and confirm that there is no one else with us. I was about to continue my thoughts that were interrupted before we came outside when Jason asked, "Did she say you could go and fuck other woman?"

"No, but under the circumstance I would say that I am allowed. But at this point I really don't have any urges," which surprised me even though looking at other woman and wondering has always happened with me. "Maybe I am just getting old and insecure but I am happy with my wife and don't think that I need to fuck another woman," I say as he passes me a smoke from his pack and gets one for himself.

Pulling his lighter out he flicks the end and lights his cigarette and then passes me the lighter. "So you could handle your wife fucking another man? That wouldn't bother you at all?"

"No, that is not what bothers me. It is the other stuff surrounding it like is he better, does she love him, how big is his cock compared to mine, you know stuff that in reality is trivial considering the actual act," bringing the cigarette up to my mouth, I light it and suck in a deep breath, feeling the slight rush hitting my veins. It's been a long time and the head rush will dissipate in a few seconds.

"So you wouldn't leave her?" as he looks with a serious face.

"NO! I told her that she could explore her feelings if it came to it, but just didn't expect it to happen like this. She surprised me having a guy already that she wants to fuck," taking another drag on the cigarette and exhaling it, "and honestly I wouldn't leave her since divorce is just not worth it. No one wins," as I flick the ashes off the end of the cigarette, "except the lawyers and government with the fees and charges."

Polypaul
Polypaul
31 Followers