Bunch O'Dicks Ch. 02

Story Info
John meets Laura in Paris.
1.9k words
4.34
24k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

Before landing in Paris, John was told to knock at a door in Avenue Montaigne, near Place de l'Alma. When he saw the building he wondered, "How could my mother be supposed to pay for an apartment in such a luxurious condo?"

A woman in cyan negligee opened the door, and his blood gathered into his entrails as he saw her gigantic bosom. "Bigger than Jane's," he thought; the woman smiled, as if she had anticipated it in spite of her considerable age, took his hand and took him into.

John could hardly say, "Good morning. My name is John Mariane, and I've a letter of introduction from my mother," before the woman led him to the dining room and made him sit on an armchair. She sat in front of him, half-opened her legs, thus letting John see her thigh-high stockings and briefs.

The woman said, "Welcome. My name is Laura, and I needn't read your letter. I'm an old friend of your mother, and I'm going to host you for free."

"Really?"

"Your mother has really helped me several years ago -- that's why I could buy this whole building. Helping you to study in Paris is my way to repay her kindness."

"Thanks, but it's quite an expensive repayment."

"Don't worry; even though I'm nicknamed 'Mephisto', I won't ask you to sell your soul. By the way, would you like to drink or eat something? Or have a bath? Or open your baggage and take possession of your room?"

"I'd like to get a glass of water, then I'll put my clothes into the armchair, and have a bath before dinner. Thanks."

"Wonderful. I like people who plan everything beforehand," she said before going to the kitchen; as she rose to her feet, John could see that that woman had really small belly and butt, in spite of her hoariness, while her breasts were a J-cup at least.

"If I were in her shoes," he thought, "I wouldn't study, but 'work' from the earliest legal age. And she must still be 'working' now. She apparently loves it, and if she 'retired', she couldn't ever afford to pay the realty taxes."

"John, could you come here?" she said, and John came to the kitchen. She was shorter than him, and as she bent over the open fridge, he could leer at her gigantic cleavage through her plunging neckline.

"It takes a lot of dexterity to keep her boobs in," he thought, and as he looked at them, he noticed that Laura had rarely donned such garments outdoors, as her breasts were milky white and wrinkleless -- only her face and hair betrayed her age.

"It's inconsistent with the job I was thinking about," he thought, "Moreover, she would have had a lifting thirty years ago. What's her real career?" Laura rose up, rubbed her right breast against his left forearm, and asked him, smiling, "What you're thinking about? I just noticed that I was left without mineral water, and I was going to ask you whether you liked lemonade or orange squash."

He bent his head, tried not to leer at her bosom again (but she laughed at his futile attempt like a teenage maiden), and answered, "Lemonade, please." She rubbed her right breast against him when taking the bottle, and her left one when handing it to him.

He drunk it in the kitchen, and then bade permission to tidy up his room and his clothes. As he was doing that, Laura went to the bathroom and had a shower. Her body was a real marvel, although age had taken its toll: 46' overbust, 32' underbust and hip. She had never been either pregnant or fatty, so there were no stretch marks on her skin. She had often thought that she could sell her body, but all her acquaintances that had taken that career path had advised against it -- it was a bad trade, and she could earn much more with her current profession.

As she was done, she told John that he could have his bath, and he entered the bathroom before she could restock it with towels and shampoo. She had to enter the bathroom while he was in his birthday suit, she noticed that, unlike many Americans, he was uncircumcised, and smiled at him.

He had his bath, donned his pajama, and went to the kitchen.

The table was ready, but Laura told him, "I'd like you to see something in my bedroom before eating," pulled his arm and pressed his elbow against her breast; but John turned the gas stove off before following her.

When in the bedroom, John grinned, as he saw an MD diploma hanging over her king-size bed; she asked him, "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I wondered how could you afford this luxurious building. Now I know."

"Your mother had helped me a lot with building a sizable clientele -- I'm an ob-gyn. That's why I'm now reciprocating."

"I'd like to hear more from you about it, but after dinner," John said and Laura concurred. After dinner, John asked Laura if he could watch a CNN newscast, and she gave him the remote.

But as he searched for the CNN, he came across TF1, which was going to broadcast a movie "Déconseillé aux moins de 10 ans". He was curious to know which kind of movie could be ill-advised for people aged less than 10, so he waited for the movie to start, and in its very first scene it featured a man wildly fucking a woman doggy-style, grabbing her hair as if they were the reins of a mare.

Laura laughed out loud and told John, "Sorry, dear, our standards of decency are really different from yours."

"I'm not complaining, Laura. But I wonder how will I be able to sleep."

"In this case ... would you like to talk business now?"

"Which business?"

"I'm not just a doctor. I also produce sex toys. Some of them are sold by Amazon France."

"The online bookshop?"

"Yes, dear. But I won't show you the website now. Do you remember that your mom asked for four replicas of your reproductive organ?"

"She sent them to you, didn't she?"

"Yes, she did. And I loved them. Literally. I can't now go to bed without them."

"So ... you now want the original in lieu of the replica, don't you?"

"So and so. You're a nice and cute guy, but making love with you means making love with all your body and your soul. You've yet to convince me to do that."

"What did you mean for 'business', then?"

"The casts of your penis could effectively be marketed as sex toys. If you assent, obviously."

"I've never thought to my penis as my best asset."

"It is. By the way, I also publish erotica. Could you write good erotic stories?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Think: when producers want consumers to grow fond of a product, what do they do?"

"Have someone write a screenplay, which becomes a long animated series or a short commercial."

"Right, so the consumers associate the product with a story, and if they love the story they'll also love the product. I don't produce visual porn, and it would be unadvisable for an university student to interpret such a movie, but if you write under a pen name ..."

"I understand. My privacy won't be compromised, and if my stories are successful, they'll increase the dong sales."

"Right. What are you going to study here in Paris?"

"I'm majoring in European and Mediterranean Cultures. Mom said that I was growing too provincial, and the best way to address the problem was to study in either Paris or Istanbul. I can't speak Turkish, so I chose Paris instead."

"So you're going to become a good storyteller. Culture is a story told again and again, every time with small variants, because you either polish it better, or graft elements taken from other stories/cultures into it."

"Right, Laura. But who could inspire me to write good stories?"

Laura didn't answer with words: pressed her J-cup breasts on his shoulder and breast, hugged him, put her lips over his, and convinced him to open his mouth. Her tongue was slick, and aroused John greatly. His tongue danced with hers, while his hands stroke her butt, her hips and her breasts.

Laura unfastened the belt of her negligee, and John felt the heat and smoothness of her naked belly and breasts. Her areolas were dark and wide, and as he fondled them her nipples got erect like his dick, while Laura was lowering his pants and clutching his cock.

She rose on her knees and John removed her briefs, while she was removing her negligee. John then completely undressed, Laura grabbed his cock, squeezed it between her juggs, licked and sucked its tip, and pulled John towards her bed. They didn't even care to turn the TV set off.

Laura laid on the bed, after putting a pillow under her loins, and drove John's prick home. John was in the seventh heaven, as her body was 99% perfect for him (Jane's was 95%), and more seasoned than aged.

Laura must have felt the same, as she came quickly, and came twice before John ejaculated. When John took his dick out, she grabbed it, drank the mix of semen and secretions she could lick out of it, and when she was done she said, "Tasty!"

John thought that he could do the same, so he bent over her and began licking her outer labia, her clit, her inner labia, her vaginal orifice, and even took out a drop of semen that was touching her anus. Laura grabbed his hands and put his palms on her areolas, and came twice again.

Laura hugged John, but John wanted to get to the john.

"Why?" Laura asked.

"Don't you doctors say that peeing after sex is necessary to avoid cystitis?"

"Yes, but why give your precious fluid to the Paris sewers? Let me use it wisely."

John saw her opening a drawer and taking out two casts of his own dick -- made by Jane's dentistry lab.

"You have to insert one into my cunt, lube the other (with silicone oil) and use it to dilate my rectum -- carefully."

John did that -- spit on the first cast, tickled her clit with its tip, licked it again and again until her vagina got wet; so he slowly inserted the dong, and begun throbbing with it -- but Laura stopped him, "Keep this in that position, and work my butt with the other."

John lubed it, inserted some lube into her anus with his forefinger, and began playing with her anus, with his fingers and the dong, while she was fingering herself. So he said, "What if we have a 69? You suck my penis into erection, and I lick your clitoris and keep playing with your butt until it's ready to take my cock in."

Laura accepted, and in a matter of minutes they were ready for sodomy, or better, direct deposit: John lubed his dick, sneaked it into her anus, and after coming again he peed into her rectum.

They hugged for a few minutes, then they went to the john -- Laura sat on the bowl, while John washed his private parts in the bidet, and then helped Laura wash herself.

As they were done, John sucked her boobs; she loved that, but couldn't secrete any milk. John insisted until his dick was erected again and could penetrate Laura. Then they were so tired, that after showering they went to her king-size bed and fell asleep while hugging each other.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers