Bunnygirl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how adorable they are," she said smiling, but Cal simply snorted.

Harley smiled at the man she loved and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him. Cal bent down to oblige her reaching lips, and pulled her tight against his chest, deepening the kiss.

Harley pulled away and got the griffins some more milk, taking the meat out of their box. When they were done eating, she lifted their little home into her hands.

"Let's go," she told Cal, walking out of the tent.

"Where are you taking those things?" he asked, gathering the empty bucket, bowl, plate of meat, and torn dress before following her out of the tent.

"To our bedroom," she told him when he stood beside her.

Cal smiled when she said our bedroom, relieved that she wasn't going to make some modest protest about sharing a room with him, but he was upset that she intended to take those little monsters with her.

"Those things belong with the rest of the animals," he said sternly.

"Calhoun," she glared up at him, "They are my responsibility, and they are too little to travel with the rest of the animals."

She started walking off, indicating the end of the conversation. Cal threw his hands up in the air, but still followed her.

"Hey rabbit." Harley turned at the sound of Tanner's voice, and started walking towards him. "Do ya like the wee beasts?"

"Oh, they are wonderful, thank you," Harley beamed up at him.

Susie, who Harley hadn't noticed right away, peered into the box. She glared at Harley, "Lions eat rabbits you know," she said nastily, which prompted a glare from Tanner.

Just then Cal, who had been momentarily detained about a work problem, joined the three, wrapping an arm possessively around Harley.

Susie took in the sight of Cal with his arm around Harley and seemed rather pleased with the situation, and she stopped the glares she was sending Harley.

"Not so angry anymore, Cal?" Tanner asked with a knowing grin, and Cal simply glared at the other man.

Tanner chuckled, "I can help ya train them griffins if ya need it," Tanner offered Harley, who nodded gratefully.

"That would be very helpful, especially since they won't let Cal get anywhere near them."

"That's cause he's wantin' for the attention of their mother," he told her, gesturing to indicate that was her with his head.

Harley smiled happily and cooed at down at the babies in the box.

"See you later," Cal said abruptly, maneuvering Harley away from Tanner and Susie.

Harley leaned her head against Cal as they walked, smiling happily. That is until she saw the approaching horses. The men mounted on them were wearing the uniform of her grandfather's soldiers. And they were coming straight for them.

12