Bunny's Quiet Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here." She moved up my legs and, holding my shaft up in front of her, she shifted her hips forward until her wet opening was touching the underside of my cock. "Do you feel that? Do you feel how wet that is?"

"Yeah." My penis was touching her special area! I couldn't believe it.

She pulled my erection more firmly against her and rubbed her slit along its length. "Do you feel how wet it is?" She rubbed some more. "Do you feel it?"

I said 'yes' again, but she had her eyes closed, and I guessed that she had stopped listening to me. She moved over my body and braced her arms at my sides. Then, she bore down along my shaft that was flattened against my abdomen, sliding along its length with her slit. Her eyes were tightly closed now, and she concentrated on rocking her hips. "Aaaah, aaaah, aaaah," she gasped as she slid.

Then she stopped and glared at me. "Tim!" She reached between us. "Tim!" She grasped my cock, holding it up from my body. "Push, Tim. Push."

"What?"

"Push up. Push your hips up. Push towards me."

I did what she said, and suddenly, my cock slid between her folds. It was warm and wet and wonderful. I was inside of her!! "Ohhhhh!!" she sighed.

She grabbed me in a big hug and rolled to her side. I rolled along with her, remaining inside, and was soon lying on top. She now looked different – happy and at peace. She gave me a big hug. "Keep pushing, Tim," she said.

I pulled my hips back a bit and then pushed inside. The wet resistance felt fantastic. "Like that?" I asked, eager to get it right.

"Mmmmm!" She purred, placing the palm of her hand on my cheek. "Do whatever you want, Tim. Do whatever feels good."

I didn't need anymore prompting. I pulled back and pushed in again, and then again, and then again. The more I did it, the faster I wanted to go. My hips went back and forth. I picked up speed. Back and forth. Back and forth. And then I felt a twinge at the base of my cock.

"I think... I think I'm going to... going to...," I warned her.

She tightened her arms around my back. "It's okay. Keep going," she gasped.

My hips churned, and suddenly my cock pushed out into one long thrust. My body stiffened, and then spurt after spurt of cum shot out into the wetness beyond. My neck muscles clenched, and my face froze into a contorted grimace. Then I collapsed on top of Julie, gasping for breath. She manoeuvred my head to her shoulder and petted my face to soothe my recovery.

"How are you doing?" she asked tenderly.

"Fine," I replied between breaths.

She kissed the top of my head. "You'll always remember that one," she observed idly.

"Of course I will!" I agreed.

"You won't remember all of them," she advised.

"I'll always remember you!"

She giggled. "No you won't. You'll just remember who you think I am."

"I think you're the most beautiful, sexy and perfect girl in the world."

"My case in point," she chuckled, "Okay, Casanova, help me change the sheets, and then I really have to go back to the couch." She stood up and pulled on the sheets under me, causing me to jump off the bed.

"What?!! No, don't go."

She walked over to my closet, balling up my sheets and throwing them inside. "Baby, Todd and Bunny can't find me here in the morning. Not now." Seeing some clean sheets on the shelf, she brought them down and returned to the bed.

"It'll be all right," I pleaded, "I'll explain everything."

"I'm sure you will," she said sceptically, fluffing out the sheets and spreading them over the mattress. "Come on. Grab an end."

I helped with my side of the bed. "I will! Really! Please, don't go! Pleeeease!!"

She paused. "You're breaking my heart, sweetie. Okay, here's the deal. I'll lie down with you for a bit, but then I'm outta here. Got it?"

"O-o-o-kay," I moaped.

"Stop it," she said, slipping into the clean sheets, "Now, get down here."

I jumped in eagerly and tried to hug her, but she pushed me onto my back. "Settle down, stud."

When I stopped fidgeting, she lay on top of me and entwined around my body. I could feel her breast pressed into my stomach and her leg wrapped around mine. All down my one side, I felt nothing but Julie's soft, smooth flesh.

She rested her head on my chest, her face rising and falling with my breaths, her beautiful blonde hair just inches from my nose. I wanted to absorb her into me, and as we lay together, I cherished each second that ticked by.

"Don't let me fall asleep, sweetie," she whispered.

"I won't," I promised.

"Tim?"

"Uh huh?"

"Say my name."

"Julie."

She kissed my chest. "Remember," she murmured, "No sleeping."

"I won't," I whispered.

*** Planning the Day ***

Sleep is a wonderful thing. When it follows moments of tranquility or bliss, it is the perfect accompaniment, the delightful dessert, the appropriate dénouement. It seamlessly and serenely transfigures a realized dream into an illusory one. And in my dream, two girls were whispering to each other... I think.

"... left for his game.../... house is ours for the weekend..."

Strange though, I couldn't recall actually dreaming about two girls, but the disembodied voices were evidence to the contrary.

"... got to be kidding me. I'm so jealous. I wanted to be his first. So was he any good?"

"Yeah. Well you know, he's such a sweetie. But I didn't want you to..."

Yet it wasn't any two girls. They sounded familiar. I opened my eyes a slit and then shut them against the morning sun.

"Ah-hrrum," some girl cleared her throat, and there was a sudden silence in the room.

Things were coming into focus. Under my arm, I felt Julie's naked form. We were lying together under the sheets, but as well, the mattress was depressed on my other side. I rolled over and batted my eyelids to adjust to the light.

The vague image of a woman in a small, white satin kimono came into view. By a strange coincidence, Todd had bought Bunny a small, white satin kimono to wear around the house. Boy, I really liked that kimono because... BUNNY!! I sprung into a sitting position and grabbed the sheets around me.

"You cad! You philanderer!" Bunny barked at me dramatically. "How could you, Timothy?!! I thought we had something together! I thought we were special!"

"Oh gawd. Here we go," Julie commented under her breath.

"Bunny!!" I yelped. "I... Oh, I... It's not..."

"And to think," Bunny said, poking a finger into my chest, "I sa-a-aved myself for you."

"Oh brother!" Julie commented. I looked down desperately at her for support.

"Don't look at me," she said. "You weren't supposed to let me fall asleep."

I turned back to my accuser. "Bunny, I'm sorry. I..."

Bunny smushed a hand over my mouth. "No! No, don't say another word," she declaimed, tossing her head back. "I can no longer bear this agony."

"Bunny, don't terrorize the poor boy," Julie commented.

Bunny pulled her hand away from my mouth, saying, "And if we are not meant to be together, then I want you to always remember me by... THIS." She lunged towards my face, wrapped her mouth around my lips and kissed me as if I had just returned from a war. She threw her arms around my neck, and together we crumpled onto the bed.

She kept kissing me with large, moist, energetic smooches and let her hands trail down my back. We lay side by side on the bed, her kisses smacking my lips and her hands reaching ever lower, to my naked bottom. Suddenly, she pushed away from me. "Hey, wait a minute!" she said, her voice suddenly more normal and less affected. She flung back the sheets. "Are you completely naked under there?" I clasped my hands quickly onto my groin.

Bunny looked over at Julie. "How'd you ever get him out of those silly pyjamas?"

Julie, who was lying on her side taking in our love scene, stuck her tongue in her cheek and said, "Cause when I got into his pants, there wasn't room enough for both of us."

"You slut!" Bunny screamed playfully and pounced on Julie. The two of them tussled. Bunny's kimono flew open and slid off her shoulders. Her hands went for Julie's sides. "No! No!! NO!!" Julie screamed as she tried to fend off her tickling.

Eventually, the struggling settled down as both girls ran out of breath and exuberance. Panting from the exertion, Bunny ended up lying on top of Julie. She looked into her eyes and then gave her a long, sensuous kiss on the mouth. Julie seemed very receptive to the gesture and kissed back. The first kiss spawned another one and then another one. The noise of the wet smacking sounded as sensuous as their embraces looked.

I had never seen two women kiss passionately before. I think I was supposed to be revolted by it, but I actually found it pretty exciting. My penis firmed up.

"Juuuulie," Bunny whined, smoothing a hand over her hair, "I'm getting hungry."

Julie tickled her fingers over Bunny's smooth bottom and slipped her kimono off her body. The slippery material fell over itself, and its momentum caused it to wriggle over the edge of the bed onto the floor.

"You know what we should have for breakfast?" Bunny suggested.

"What?" Julie asked.

"A Tim McMuffin."

"Mmmm... yessss."

Both women looked over at me. I smiled back at them, and then, after a moment of mutual staring, I realized that I didn't understand what that meant. "What?" I asked.

Suddenly, Bunny's hand shot out and grabbed my arm. I got dragged down. "Hey!" I cried out, trying to resist the pull.

Julie joined the fray, and Bunny brought her other hand to bear. I tried to scramble away, but they kept grappling with me, and slowly I slid between them.

"C'mere," the girls giggled, and with one final pull, I was squashed between their nakedness. I lay on my side with Julie's delicate skin pressed against my back and Bunny's soft flesh pressed against my front. I was pinned by two pairs of breasts mushed into my upper body.

"Mmmm, the-e-ere we go," Bunny said, "Now we've got out meat patty."

The girls rubbed their bodies up and down my front and back, their skin buffing over mine. My erection got pinned between my abdomen and Bunny's stomach, and when she noticed its presence, she angled her sliding to focus pressure on it. The sweat building up on our lower bodies lubricated her rubbing.

"Mmmm," Bunny purred, "Did you order a pickle on the side?"

Julie giggled and reached around to feel it but couldn't slip her hand between our slithering bodies, so she dropped her hand under to cup my balls. Between Bunny's rubbing and Julie's fondling, I felt a quiver in my groin. "Ohhh!" I exclaimed.

"I think it's time to eat," Bunny said, and then gave me a soft, wet kiss on the base of my neck. This prompted Julie to kiss the back of my neck. "Mmmm... Tastes good!" she murmured.

Bunny slowly kissed all over my throat, maintaining her rhythm on my hard-on, while Julie nuzzled the back of my neck and manipulated my sac. I could hardly take it. "Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohhh!" I moaned, as my balls began to churn.

"Do you like that, Timmy?" Bunny whispered.

"Don't stop," I pleaded, "Please, don't stop... Ohhh!" And I started to thrust my hips to meet her grinding.

Suddenly, Bunny backed away. "Hey, no messes yet, lover," she said. My last thrust jabbed futilely into empty air, causing Bunny to giggle. "Whoa, stud! What did Julie do to you? You used to be so shy; now you don't stop," she said.

"Bunny!" Julie scolded, "Don't be cruel. He's just a little bear cub who has tasted honey for the first time. Be nice."

"Ohhh, poor baby," Bunny cooed, placing a hand gently on my cheek. I was breathing hard, and my cock was throbbing out in front of me.

"Don't ridicule him, Bunny. We should be celebrating this. He's come of age," Julie said, snuggling up closer to my back and running a hand up and down my chest, "Actually, we should be helping him practise," she pouted coyly and then gave me a soft stroke below.

"Celebrating?" Bunny said, "Celebrating?" Then she grinned. Grabbing the sheets at the bottom of the bed, she pulled them up over her body and scrunched down to my lap. "Julie," she called out, "Get in here; I have an idea." Julie dived under the covers and slid down my body.

I picked up the edge of the sheets and peered inside. "What are you doing?" I asked anxiously.

The two girls were huddled at my hips on either side. My erection stood stiffly between them like a flag marking their meeting place. Bunny snatched the sheets out of my grip and flopped them firmly onto my chest to seal their liaison from my view. "Hey!" she yelled, "Private conference. No peeking."

Under the sheets, the hump that was Bunny's head moved towards the hump that was Julie's head, and then part way there, my penis was suddenly sucked into a warm, wet opening. "Uh!" I coughed.

My hard-on slid in and out of Bunny's mouth several times and was then extracted with a smack of her lips. "A party," Bunny said.

The other hump traversed to the centre, and again my penis slid into a moist opening. "Ohhh!" I exclaimed. After a few bobs, it was withdrawn again. "What kind of a party?" Julie asked.

"A coming-of-age party," Bunny responded and then went down on me. Slurp... slurp... slurp...

"Like a debutante ball?" Julie took over. Slurp... slurp... slurp...

"Yeah right. We'll get his gown ready. No, we'll have a booze-up here and invite all the girls that he knows from school," Slurp... slurp... slurp... "And we'll play games."

"Games? What kind of games?" Slurp... slurp... slurp...

"Geez, you've led a sheltered life." Slurp... slurp... slurp...

I felt a sudden twinge in my groin. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" I warned them that something was about to happen.

"Oh quick!" Bunny yelled, "Squeeze him, Julie!" which she did and caused my penis to hover on the edge of spurting. "Don't let him go off yet."

Bunny surfaced from under the sheet and jumped off the bed. "Timothy, what's the name of that girl who lives up the street from your house?"

Gripping me in one hand, Julie used her other arm to throw the sheets completely off of us.

"Why?" I puffed.

Bunny padded over to my knapsack. "Where's your cell phone?" she asked, rummaging through it and pulling my phone out. She flipped it open and scrolled through my directory.

"Hey, no!" I objected, "Don't, Bunny, I mean it!"

Bunny skipped back to the bed, brandishing the phone in front of her so that I could see the display. "Claire? It's Claire, isn't it?" I tried to swipe the phone out of her hand, but she held it away from me and Julie gave me a warning clench before finally letting go of my now behaved erection.

"Ohhh, what's wrong, Timothy?" Bunny whined, "Don't you want your little friends to come over and play games with you?"

"Bunny, pleeeease," I begged.

"What games?!" Julie asked, "Do you mean like Postman or Spin the Bottle?"

"Gawd, where did you grow up? A convent?"

"Haven't you ever played Super-soaker or Hot Rocket or Public Places or Private Dick?" Bunny asked.

"Private Dick??" Julie laughed.

"Oh, my simple, sweet, guileless girl," Bunny sighed, "Private Dick is an adult form of Clue. There are three decks of cards – one for people, one for rooms in the house and one for... sexual acts that must be committed."

"Oh my goodness!!" Julie cupped her mouth with her hands and laughed again.

"Bunny!! Please give me the phone!"

Bunny looked at me and smiled in a most evil way. "Okay, Timothy," she said, "We'll settle this by playing a game right now. It's called Stamina. If we win, I call Claire, and you will willingly host our little party. If you win, I will give you back the phone and... let's see... and Julie and I will do whatever you ask us to do all weekend."

"Bunny?!!" Julie reacted. Bunny flashed her a 'no worries' head shake and then stared at me expectantly for my answer.

My groin suddenly felt very weak and tingly. "I don't know. I've never heard of Stamina. How do you play it?"

"Look," Bunny said, "If you say 'no', I'm going to make the call, so you might as well say 'yes'. Besides, baby, I know that you're going to like playing the game."

"Uh... Well... Uh..."

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," Bunny said, placing the phone on the side table and shifting down on the bed.

She laid her back flat on the bed and hiked up her knees. "Sweetie, you need to scoot down to the end of the bed to give Julie and me more room. Julie, let's you and I get more into the centre... That's it... Now, put your knees up and spread 'em... There we go."

I stared in amazement at the girls flashing right in front of me. My jaw dropped.

"Now, Tim... Don't drool, darling... Here's how we play. You're going to shuffle your little body over here between my legs... C'mere... C'mere. That's it... Now, I want you to enter me... Come on. Don't be shy."

I couldn't believe it. I hesitated for a moment, and then I grabbed my hard-on and tried to press it down to her opening, but it was too stiff to depress to the right angle.

"Here," Bunny offered, "Lean forward on your arms, and let me guide you in."

I did as she said and felt her fingers making little trajectory corrections as I pushed my hips down towards her. All of a sudden, I burst into a warm, wet sanctuary that felt wonderfully familiar. "Ohhhhh!!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, baby. You have to pull out again... That's it."

I slurped out slowly and sat back on my ankles. "Wow!" I commented

"Now say 'one'," Bunny instructed.

"One," I complied.

"That's good. Now, do the same thing with Julie and make sure you count your stroke out loud."

I moved over between Julie's legs. She was beaming back up at me. This time, I leaned on my arms straight away and found that, if I angled my hips properly, I could enter without assistance. I lowered my weight and slid right in. Then, I pulled out and groaned, "One."

"Very good, sweetie," Bunny cheered. "Now the next thing you would do is two of those with me and then two of those with Julie, and so on. You have to keep going without cumming. If you cum at all, then we win. If you get to, let's say, five with both of us without cumming, then you win."

"Five?!!" Julie cried, "That's not enough. He'll be able to make five."

"Don't worry. I've played this game before," Bunny reassured her, "Just follow my lead, my dear. Okay, Timothy, come over and get started."

Actually, I know I'm not an experienced love-maker and all, having done this only once before, but I sort of agreed with Julie. I thought that I could get to five no problem. "So, do I have to start at 'one' again?" I asked.

"Of course," Bunny ruled, "We hadn't started the game yet. Now stick that big, fat sausage of yours into me, stud."

I giggled and leaned over her.

"So what are you going to make us do when you win, Timothy?" Bunny asked, as I lined myself up.

"Huh?" I pushed into her.

"Ohhhh!!" she wailed unexpectedly. "You're bigger than before," she whispered, her eyes clenched shut and her neck craned to the side.

I pulled out slowly, somewhat bewildered by her reaction. "One," I said softly and hesitantly. Then I moved over to Julie.

"Be careful with me," she whispered and bit her lower lip. I leaned forward and thrust again.

"Unnghhh!!" Julie arched her back. "Oooh, baby. You are getting big."

Again, I was bewildered and slightly aroused. I withdrew slowly and repeated, "One." Then I moved back to Bunny.

"Are you going to have us walk around the house naked and make us both suck you off in the living room?" she asked.

"What?" I suddenly pictured the two of them prancing into the living room, their breasts bouncing on their chests, and diving onto my erection with their mouths as I sat on the couch. I shook my head and focused on my aim. I pushed inside and felt her warm interior make my penis tingle all over.

"Ohhhh!!" she cried, "You're going to make me cum."

I pulled out. "One," I said and pushed in again.