Bunraku Sex Tape

Story Info
Some friends watch a weird porn tape
1.3k words
3.63
50.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oxen
Oxen
12 Followers

Disclaimers: Weird Sex. Everyone's 18. Leave a comment.

Tiffany and Sara sit on the couch in their friend's trashy dorm. Sara has broad frizzed blonde hair and wears a photo shirt of a woman streaming sweat mouth wide in a shout into a microphone. Tiffany too is waxing - peak of her beauty - red ringlets and pouting lips and cheeks, dressed in powder blue. She is small and tight.

Veronica pushes the VHS they'd found abandoned in a gutter, pushes it with her hips into the machine. It's an old flip-up machine. Moves with its own rhythms when she pushes it down. A small blue triangle appears on its readout as she goes back to sit between her two best friends, reach over one to grab the popcorn bowl she'd set aside. Pretty host. In the dark her outline, smell of her, each warm beside the other.

Written in white on a black field, and held by a hand rendered in warm smudgy grainy fleshtones, the titlecard reads "Bunraku Sex Tape." As the title card drops out of view it reveals the ruddy nipples and lithe form of an athlete from neck to thighs as she raises the card held in her other hand: "Directed by Oxen."

She lowers this one too, turns and walks directly away. Slow flexors of asswalk and the back of her head come down into view. She pulls aside a black curtain and whips her head around. Her blonde hair haloes around her and she stares through the camera, sultry and foreign. Russian? Veronica's hands are on her friends legs and she doesn't quite know why. Come to yourself. Everyone seems comfortable with it. Girls can be sexy, it's okay.

The Russian spreads her legs and begins to finger herself as the camera pushes through the parted curtain. She falls off frame.

The camera's walked into a small red room, yellow accents on the furniture. A young woman waits on a divan in a cheap Chinese print robe, blue in a red field. One knee bared, calf bouncing with impatience. Hair in a tight bun. A door looms behind her. She twists her neck and gazes at the door. She smooths her robe.

Tiffany leans into Veronica to whisper. When her nose touches her friends ear she's overcome by the giggles. She recovers and presses her nose into her friends ear and whispers, "this movie is making me feel kind of weird." then collapses giggling behind. She rears back up and bites Veronicas neck. Veronica squeals and slaps the inside of her thigh hard.

"Hush, you two. Something's happening." As Sara says it she pulls Veronica's hand furthur up her thigh and clasps at it, scratching it with her nails.

The door in the video opens and in walks the troupe. All in black: a tall, broadchested, curly haired burlyman, an anemic looking older man with close-cropped hair, and a short chinese girl with glasses and straight bangs. They are all holding the rods that control the bright rosewood figure in their center. Its detailed face looks like a greek statue of a satyr. Nubby horns, wild grin, tongue protruding. Its hands are large - one shaped with a resting curve and the other with the fingers hooked in various positions. The legs dangled fairly lifeless on either side of its big, shiny cock.

The woman on the divan jumps up and runs over to the figure. As she takes it by the hand the Chinese girl lifts the hand to her face. As she kisses its mouth, the burlyman angles the head toward her. By some clever mechanism, the wooden cock stirs against her thigh.

She leads the puppet over to the divan, and it sits. Wrapping the robe more tightly around herself. The girl looks at each of the puppeteers. They are intensely focused on the puppet. She glances at the camera and gives a nervous little laugh, and then kneels down before it. The burlyman reaches into its back, and the cock starts to rise.

On the dorm room couch the girls stare in rapt attention at the screen, only their hands moving, massaging each others legs. Absent-mindedly, Veronica pulls her skirt up. She's wet enough to stain the couch. Sara turns slowly to look at her, but her eyes are glued to the screen. Sara stands up and kneels before her and buries her face in her cunt. Hair splayed over legs. Sara laps.

The girl in the video's mouth is wrapped around the puppet's cock. The two minor puppeteers caress her back with puppets large hands. The pale man with the contorted hand hooks a finger into her robe and pulls back. It falls open and exposes her back to the camera.

The camera walks around to where she fellates the cock. One hand at the root and one up where its asshole would be. She bobs her head and some locks of hair fall out of her bun. Her breasts rub the puppets thighs. The asian puppeteer cups the girl's exposed breast with the large smooth wood hand.

Veronica writhes under her friend's ministrations. Tiffany slides her hand around Veronica's waist and pulls herself next to her friend. Body turned toward her, breast to breast, she leans her head on her shoulder and keeps watching. Four eyes glued to the screen. Sara keeps lapping.

The pale man guides the puppethand under the girl's chin and lifts her up. She lets the robe fall away and stands fully nude before the sitting figure. Pushing forward from her calves, she straddles the puppet and guides its upturned cock into her cunt.

"Nnh," she presses her forehead against the puppet's absurd tongue, which pushes against the burlyman. She begins to fuck the puppet. Slow undulations mount. The hands come around to hold her back. She reaches out to the puppeteers, but they are focused on the puppet. She grabs at the chinagirl's chest. She gropes at the pale man's cock. No reaction. She wraps her hands around the puppets head and keeps bouncing. "Uhmnn - ohhh - ohhh."

Tiffany's turned her attention to Veronica. She carresses her neck and throat, and runs her hand down over her breast. She kisses her jaw and noses her ear. She rips at the collar of Veronica's shirt and pinches at her breasts. Veronica keeps her eyes on the screen as her friend begins sucking her breast. And Sara continues to lap.

The girl in the video falls over sideways and splays her legs out. The puppeteers deftly swing round the figure and it enters the girl in a snip. She thrusts out her chest in the pounding. Cunt filling up: the dick-shaped wood. The girl clasps at the couch. Couch-shaped wood. She strains and grunts and writhes, and the burlyman keeps the puppet up.

Veronica breathes faster and faster and quick. Sara snakes her tongue inside and curls, while the girl on the divan surrendurs totally to the figure. Veronica squirts and rakes her hands up Tiffany's back. Sopping face of Sara and wet-matted hair. The girl shuddering under the puppet as the puppet stays inside, cock twitching and pumping by some clever mechanism. She screams, and shakes, and comes to a calm.

The puppet pulls out, and the puppeteers exit. No more semblance of life, just an assortment of parts.

The girl lies panting.

The Russian comes in. She looks at the girl, and she looks to the camera. The camera turns off.

The girls in a pile in Veronica's dorm.

"What just happened?"

"Hush, I'm so sleepy."

"Let's just fall asleep right here..."

"Cool..."

"Yeah..."

"And we don't have to like- talk about it."

The three girls smile their sleepy smiles, and fall asleep in the static glow of the TV.

Oxen
Oxen
12 Followers