Burden and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of Prudence, who did all she could to avoid actually coming in contact with the dirty little penis, Milton’s underpants were pulled off and he was placed back into his milking position. This time, two leather straps were lowered from the top of the wooden frame and pulled down his upper body to join in a metal cockring at his crotch. Gerta pulled his dick and balls through the ring and from the bottom of this restraint, two more long leather straps were pulled up behind him to separate his asscheeks before being secured back above him to the frame. Legs spread, cock bound, ass open, he was to be milked at last. Gerta opened at nearby container of pig lard and began smearing it all over her hands. She then seated herself on a milking stool and began to attend to the pathetic specimen before her. She began by slathering the young male’s stiff penis with the lubricant and then his aching balls. When she had finished with that area, her fingers slid back behind him, to naughtily slide around his anus. He groaned with desire, and the Women tittered. Gerta’s hands felt lovely on his cock and balls. She slid her left hand lazily up and down his stiff little dick with a practiced rhythm, while her right was used to occasionally squeeze his bound scrotum. She stroked and stroked and jerked and jerked and Milton could only stare down as if hypnotized by the power of her hand. Gerta crossed her legs and her little dress rode up on her thighs to expose a teasing glimpse of her white, nylon panties. Prudence took a seat on the other side of Milton and watched his fat hairy sac slap noisily against the jacking fist.

So massive was the awful load of creamy milk in his balls, that it gave his whole crotch a dreadful spermy smell. Prudence caught a whiff and wrinkled her nose in adorable disgust. “EEWW! His wiener smells!” He looked down at the serving girl and shuddered with pure animal lust as she playfully reached around and delivered a hard spank to his bare ass. She was sooo cute! Increasing the tempo of her greasy cock strokes, Gerta gave the milkboy a hard jerk-off. He was such a dirty pig… so full of slime for her. She gave the order to Prudence. “Quick. Shove something up his ass!” Prudence was startled. She looked around but only saw that icky jar… full of his…icky stuff. “Hurry!” Said Gerta. “Use your finger!” Prudence made a nasty face, but shyly brought her little hand up under his legs and found his greasy asshole. Then, she rammed it in as hard as she could. If she were to suffer this indignity… then the pigboy would suffer it twice as bad. Milton winced at the invasion and gurgled something unintelligible. Constance had Prudence take the awful sperm jar and place it directly between her “boy’s” legs. The lid was removed to reveal the loads of heavy ball cream. A few thick strands clung to the Maids fingers as she pulled them away. “EEEEEWWWW!! YUCK!” She wiped them off on the young male’s face.

“Ohhhh…. god, I think I’m going to….!!” Milton choked out the words and his eyes focused on all of the well-dressed women before him. The women who could all see his little pee pee being pulled on by Ms. Vazquez. “That’s right. Be a good boy for Gerta. Squirt it all out little pervert.” The first spasm began deep in his asshole as a direct result from the maid’s probing middle finger. It traveled in a horrible gut-cramping ripple that settled in his huge balls. He began to drool from his mouth. Gerta tightened her jacking fist and slowed her stroke, being sure to slide her fist completely down the entire length of the little dick. An enormous wad of sperm spat out of the pisshole of his cock to plop onto the rim of the jar. “Ugh!” Croaked Milton. This was immediately followed by an outrageous squirt of thick cream that splattered noisily onto the rich, sticky pile already filling the jar. His asshole milked itself hungrily on Prudence’s finger… and from some foggy distance, he thought he could hear the girl shouting things. It didn’t matter. Nothing mattered except for Gerta’s delicious feminine fist. He was actually humping himself into it now… like a dog. Another grotesque rope of slime flew outward from his straining little penis… and another… and another….and still another. When Milton had recovered from his brutal milking, he was disengaged from his bindings.

The maid helped tether him into a new contraption. This one looked very much like a coffin, except there were two holes: one for his face, and one for his balls. Once locked inside, Milton’s jar was brought over by Gerta who delightfully began to pour the thick, sticky semen into his mouth. “Do not swallow”, where her only words. His mouth was brimming with his own cum. Constance came forward to explain his new duties for the evening. “Let me explain this to you, boy. The Ladies and myself are going to be using you for stocking restoration. We will be dipping our hosiery-covered toes into your creamy mouth and you will suck and swirl your mess into the fabric. You will do an excellent job. If you do not, your balls will endure a little pinching. Got it?” Milton got it, indeed. And a good job, he did indeed, do.

12