Burger Girl

Story Info
Guy and a college girl share a steamy summer at a diner.
1.9k words
21.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a busy, single, professional I generally eat a number of dinners at a small burger joint near where I live. The food is pretty good, though I have no doubt that it will kill me someday. Thankfully I have a very physical job as an Electrician so I’m able to stay in shape. Over the past year or so that I’ve lived in the neighborhood I’ve gotten to know the owner of this little Diner near my house pretty well. Richard bought the place about ten years ago with his wife and together the pair run the place, mostly hiring local college students to take orders and bus tables.

Richard and his wife do a pretty good job. They pay their staff well, buy good quality food and in general have a pretty good business. However I know that because of all of that their profit margins are razor-thin; a fact not lost on anyone who has ever heard their order number illegibly crackled over their out-dated and broken PA system or walked through their mostly dark parking lot at night.

So I really wasn’t surprised when Richard told me one night that money was tight and while he knew the repairs needed to be made (the city had already cited him for the malfunctioning lights in his parking lot) he couldn’t afford to make them. Knowing what I do for a living he asked if I might be able to help him out. I grinned and told him that would be no problem.

We struck a deal which consisted of some cash and a lot of free meals. I was able to get most of the parts he needed through the company I work for at cost. I don’t mind the extra work; I like the food there and like to help folks out when I can. The diner closes early on Tuesday nights since that was the slowest night of the week which gave the staff a chance to deep-clean the kitchen and the dining room. That was the night we agreed I’d come-in and do the work.

The staff took turns working these cleaning shifts and I was excited when I saw Erin would be working the first night I was there. Erin was twenty and took classes at a local University. A quiet girl with most people she seemed to enjoy my company and we frequently talked while I ate and we enjoyed flirting with each other. Over the past couple of months that she’d worked there I’d learned a lot about her; she lived with a guy who had been her high school sweetheart but now they had grown apart and she told me she was saving to get her own place. Erin was a nice girl and nice looking too: Dirty blonde hair, slender build, tiny tits (maybe a B cup I estimated). She had a cute smile and frequently took her breaks when I was eating dinner so she could sit with me. A friendly girl, I often thought that if she weren’t ten years younger than me I might have pursued a relationship with her.

Midway through that first night I made my way to the back of the restaurant to check-out something in the electrical panel. I saw Erin working back there cleaning some shelves which were against the back wall. We made small talk as I checked some circuits. I was happy to see that since the restaurant was closed Richard had allowed the staff to dress more causally, so now Erin walked around in a white tank top which did a poor job of hiding the black bra she was wearing underneath. She was working on some of the lower shelves and I could clearly see the whale tale from a red thong poking it’s way out of the top of the tight jeans she was wearing. Just then Erin got called away to help a co-worker elsewhere in the restaurant and I returned to my work.

A little while later I was still in the back of the kitchen, trying to sort-out the rat’s nest which was the main electrical panel when Erin re-appeared. She gave me a smile as she walked by me then stepped into the walk-in freezer. A moment later she reappeared and asked if I could take a look at the light fixture in there. I stopped what I was doing and followed her into the freezer. As soon as the door closed behind us she pushed me up against some shelves and began kissing me. She was young and clumsy, it was obvious to me that she hadn’t done this much but I wasn’t complaining as I took the opportunity to cup my hands around the cheeks of her youthful, tiny ass.

Despite the fact that it was about 35 degrees in the freezer I was hard the moment Erin loosened my jeans and wrapped her hands around my cock for the first time. We broke our embrace as she slid her body down the front of mine until she was on her knees, her face lined-up with my crotch. Without hesitation she took my shaft in her mouth and began sucking.

Erin’s mouth felt like velvet on my cock, whatever skills she lacked in making-out she more than made-up for with her cock-sucking. She started-out fast, than slowed it down some when she felt me begin to tense-up. I worked her bra and top off and teased her stiff nipples as she continued to suck. I could tell I was getting close and the next thing I knew I began pumping my seed into her cute mouth. She took every drop like a pro, swallowing it all then when I was done she sat back on her knees and looked-up at me with a satisfied grin.

We both realized that we had been gone for longer than we should have so Erin quickly pulled her bra and top back-on, gave me a kiss than grabbed some empty trays and walked-out into the kitchen. I waited a minute or two than walked-out as well. The rest of the staff had just about completed their work for the night so I wrapped-up what I was doing and called it a night. As I was walking-outside to my truck Erin gave me a wink.

The Diner needed more work then I first thought so instead of just a couple of nights of work it had turned into a couple of weeks. During that time Erin and I had escalated our flirtations though other than another blow job (this time in the parking lot after everyone had left for the night) she hadn’t let things go any farther than that. I decided not to push the issue as I didn’t want to over-step any boundaries though I wondered if I’d ever get the chance to fuck her. On the hand I liked what I was getting and wasn’t about to complain.

Finally I could see the light at the end of the tunnel of this job. It had been a lot more work than I had originally anticipated and had reminded me why I don’t generally take-on side-work but one more evening of work and everything would be complete. Richard was ecstatic, he told me things were working better than they ever had and I felt a sense of pride at seeing what I had accomplished, plus the extra cash and some free food was nice as well. So I was in a better than normal mood on this evening as I worked around the closed Diner tying-up all the loose ends which I needed to do in order to finish the job.

I had been working for an hour so when Richard told me he was leaving for the night, he told me Erin and a couple of other employees would lock-up after I finished which wasn’t out of the ordinary. I said good night to Richard and returned to the roof where I was testing some lights I’d installed previously. When I returned to the parking lot a half an hour later I saw the only two cars left in it were Erin’s little Nissan car and my truck. I walked back-in to find Erin straightening-up the dinning room.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked.

“They took-off” Erin replied. “Most of the work was done so I told them I’d stay and lock-up”.

I nodded but honestly had only been half-listening since from the angle I was standing-at it appeared that all Erin was wearing was an apron. I stood there for a moment with her facing me. Erin got a sly grin on her face, tossed her cleaning rag onto the floor then walked towards me.

The next thing I knew Erin pushed me up against a wall, our tongues engaged in a deep kiss. One of my hands found the light switch on the wall and shut all the dinning room lights off. Next my hands ran up and down Erin’s back which confirmed what I’d suspected, all she was wearing under her apron was pair of panties and a bra. I loved that she was that dirty, and I loved the feeling of her hands working their way into my pants. I was as hard as Chinese math when she released my stiff cock from my jeans and began sucking it. She may be young but the girl has skills. I thought to myself as I ran my hands through her hair with one hand and popped one of her tits out of her bra with my other hand.

I’ve been around enough to know that all this was some horny no-strings fucking and I was good with that so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her mouth back up to mine, engaging her in another deep kiss as I allowed one of my hands to work it’s way past her panties and began running my fingers in and out of her wet cunt.

In the next instant I bent her over a table in a nearby booth, slid her panties down her legs. While she was still un-tangling her soaked undies from around her ankles I plunged my cock deep into her dripping pussy. As I expected she was pretty tight. She moaned her approval as I slid my cock in and out, I reached down and played with her clit which she must have never experienced while being fucked before because instantly she began moaning, arching her back and matching my thrusts with her own. A moment later I could feel the pressure building in my balls as my own orgasm began building. It felt like I came forever as I pumped my seed into her thirsty womb. When I was done I helped her up then tidied-up the booth we’d just fucked on while she tided herself up in the Diner’s restroom.

We had a lot of fun that summer she worked at the Diner. It made it even steamier when she told me that Richard was her Uncle! We still hooked-up either at my place or in the back of the restaurant whenever she worked a late closing shift. At the end of the summer she started classes at another University an hour away and I moved to a larger place in another city so we just sort of drifted apart but I still think about her whenever I catch a whiff of charbroiled meat being cooked in a road-side Diner.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Betting The Girlfriend Michael risks his partner in a brave game of poker.in Erotic Couplings
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Nice Family Vacation Ch. 01 That time my sister sunbathed topless.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
College Summer Break She returned from her 1st year with a definite goal in mind.in First Time
More Stories