Burglar Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on some signal, both men stopped at once and stood, dragging Liz up off the couch. Wrenching her bound arms up behind her for leverage, Colin forced her to her knees, hard. She cried out, her voice unheeded. Jason unzipped his trousers and released his hard cock and stepped up to her, thrusting himself in her face. She looked up at him fearfully, knowing what she had to do, wanting it, but NOT wanting it, as well. She opened her mouth tentatively, reached out and took the head of his shaft between her lips, and ran her tongue over the smooth curves. She moaned, tasting the skin of this stranger, thinking how different he was from her husband.

Oh! Her husband! She felt another of those pangs of guilt and shame, woven inextricably with sheer desire and lust. She sucked Jason deeply in, resigned to her hunger, and got most of his shaft into her mouth before it reached the back of her throat. She withdrew, and then bobbed her head up and down a few times, pushing thoughts of her husband out of her mind with each thrust. Soon his cock was wet with her saliva.

"I think you can get deeper than that!" Jason said roughly. "Any slut worth her salt should be able to deepthroat my tiny dick!"

He laughed at his own joke, but Liz trembled. He wasn't huge, but he wasn't tiny, either, and she didn't think she could fit it any deeper without gagging.

"No! I can't take it all. I can't, I'll gag!"

The two men just laughed, and Jason put his cock back in her mouth and started pumping. Colin, still behind her, stepped close and held her head, shoving her forward to meet Jason's thrusts. She struggled against them, but it was no use, and each time the head of his cock bumped the back of her throat she gagged. Drool started running down her chin and her eyes watered.

Jason stopped his pumping, but didn't take his shaft from her mouth. "You're fighting it! Stop fighting. It won't hurt you. When it gets to the back of your throat, don't resist. Just swallow, like you're swallowing food."

Despite their rough treatment before, they both eased up now and moved more carefully. Jason slid his cock in again, more slowly this time, and when he felt it touch the back of her throat, he stopped. Colin held her head still, but he didn't shove. Instead, he knelt and spoke reassuringly into her ear, slow and soothing words to calm her, telling her it was OK, just to let it in, just swallow.

Liz did what they said, and tried swallowing. It was awkward with that big, foreign object in her mouth. You don't usually swallow with your mouth wide open, but she did it anyway. As she did, Jason could feel his opportunity and pushed his shaft gently but firmly in. Before she knew it, Liz's face was against Jason's hard abdomen, and she thrilled at the sensation of the first few inches of his cock down her throat. She felt so... penetrated. Penetrated in a way intercourse never made her feel.

Pride welled up inside, much to Liz's surprise and chagrin. Pride and lust.

She gagged a little as he pulled back out, but not nearly as bad as before. Emboldened by the knowledge that she could actually take him all the way in, she began to suck him more aggressively, deepthroating him every few strokes until she began to feel more comfortable with it. She felt her pussy flooding with hot wetness as she sucked, but wasn't able to do anything about it with her hands still tied.

"OK, let's try this again. I told you I couldn't wait to fuck your throat!" And then Jason made good on his wish. She didn't try to move away, though she still gagged and retched if he went too fast. He seemed to be able to tell when she just couldn't take any more, and he'd give her a little breather. Colin's hands roamed over her body, and she moaned uncontrollably when his searching fingers finally plunged into her soaked pussy.

For the first time she felt like a total and complete sexual being, her body given over to sensation. She was being used for another's gratification, and she liked it. The thought of these strangers – crooks, for god's sake! - thrusting fingers inside her, shoving a cock down her throat like she was a toy, these thoughts turned her on in a way she'd never been turned on before. She felt deliciously slutty.

While Jason kept at her throat, Colin untied Liz's hands. She was so focused on the big dick in her mouth that she scarcely noticed until Colin commanded her, "Get on your hands and knees. And it's my turn at that lovely mouth."

Jason stepped aside as she did what Colin bade. Her hands and arms were sore and stiff, but she got into position anyway. Jason stepped behind her and got down on his knees, spread her legs a bit and skewered her pussy without hesitation. Liz was plenty wet, but the abruptness of his entry caught her off guard and she gasped out loud. She looked up at Colin as he unzipped himself, and let out a sighing whimper as he drew his cock from his boxers. He was no bigger around than her husband, maybe not as big around as Jason, but his shaft was longer than either. Instead of shoving it between her lips, as she expected, he lifted her chin to look up at him as he stroked himself with his other hand. Jason was pumping her hard from behind, and she could feel her breasts swaying and her grandmother's necklace swinging with the motion.

Colin stepped closer, and guided her face to his balls. Liz licked around the base of his cock and all over his scrotum, tentatively. She didn't have much experience at messing with testicles, since her husband didn't really seem to care for it, and she wasn't sure what to do. Colin helped her with a simple command.

"Suck them!" he ordered in a husky voice, and she did.

He stroked as she drew each of his balls into her mouth, trying to be careful not to hurt him. But he seemed to like it even when she was a little rough, so she sucked harder, even bit them a little bit, and he just moaned happily. She began to enjoy curling her tongue around each heavy, hanging nut and drawing it into her mouth to suck on it. She even managed to get both of them in her mouth, causing Colin to wince with pain and pleasure.

Finally he had enough of this foreplay, and grabbing her hair roughly, slid that long shaft into her mouth. He didn't go very fast, but instead seemed to savor each inch disappearing down her gullet. When he was all the way in, he held her face there, hard, and ground his hips in circles without letting her back away. He kept this up for at least a minute, maybe more, until Liz felt desperate for breath and fought hard to get away. Her airway was blocked, and her throat felt stuffed to the max, unbelievably full. At last he let her go, and she drew back with a gasp, sucking in air, and streamers of saliva dripped down her chin. He didn't give her long, though, before he started fucking her mouth again. He was never hatefully forceful, but he wasn't gentle either. Between the two men pumping into her body, she was feeling well-used.

Liz felt Jason slow down his thrusts, and then spread her ass wide with both hands. "Such a pretty ass!" he admired, kneading her cheeks. Then he spit on her asshole, and she squirmed as she felt the warmth ooze down her crack. She felt his thumb probing her tight hole, and she tried to wriggle away, but he held her firmly. In fact, her struggles seemed to excite him, because he started fucking her more forcefully again. She wasn't used to anal play, and his thumb exploring her rectum felt terribly invasive, but she realized with some surprise that it also felt good. He wasn't going very deep, but still she could feel the subtle pressure as his penis and thumb squeezed the tissues between them in their passing. She quit resisting and just experienced it. Colin seemed to enjoy watching, and soon he pulled out of her mouth altogether.

Colin went over and sat on the big, plush throw rug that covered the main part of the floor. He had already pulled his pants the rest of the way off, and now he pulled his shirt off too, keeping only his mask on. He was covered in a slight sheen of sweat, and Liz realized it must be quite hot in the masks.

He motioned for her to come over to him, telling Jason "It's my turn to try that sweet pussy." To Liz, he simply said "I'm hot. You ride me for a while." He stretched out on his back, his erect cock beckoning.

She went over and straddled him, gliding his shaft into her already soaking slit. God, he really was longer than her husband, she thought – she could feel the head touching her cervix when she sat all the way down on him. She began to fuck him with lithe gyrating motions of her hips, sometimes lifting herself nearly off of him, and then impaling her body on the full length of his glistening rod. Not wanting to miss out, Jason stood beside them, and taking Liz by the hair, guided her mouth to his cock. She could taste her juices on his shaft, smell the sweet musk of her pussy, and she was reminded briefly of the girl in the story, the one who liked the taste of her own juices so much, she worried she might be a lesbian. Savoring the taste, Liz sucked him passionately, guilt forgotten, moving in rhythm with both men.

"Get it good and wet!" Jason ordered her, as he thrust hard and deep into her throat. "You're gonna want it wet..."

Then he stepped away from her face and walked around behind her. Arranging himself, he spread her ass and once again spit on her tight hole for lubrication.

Realizing what he was about to do, Liz started protesting. "No, I don't want to do that! I don't like anal sex! Don't!" she cried out.

"Have you ever tried it?" It was Colin who spoke this time. She could feel the head of Jason's cock pressed against her asshole, but he wasn't going any further. Yet.

"N-n-n-nooo! I haven't tried it," Liz stuttered, "but I don't want to. I've heard it hurts!"

"Well, sweetie, we already know you like a little pain! It won't hurt for long. And besides, when are you going to get the chance again? I get the feeling hubby won't be up to it."

Colin's last sentence was dripping with contempt, and she felt a bristling protectiveness about her husband. But he was right – her husband would never do it because it might hurt her.

Liz didn't answer, and there was a long moment of quiet stillness as she thought. Her pause must have been taken as consent, because she felt Jason pushing the head of his shaft into her tight little asshole. She gasped, her breath taken away. What she had heard was right – it DID hurt! But it wasn't terrible, and the feeling of fullness was pleasant, kind of like his thumb had been. She tried to relax the muscles that wanted to spasm around that thick rod, and found herself focusing on Colin, who was gently pumping in and out of her and kneading her breasts.

"Breathe," he said, thumbs twirling around her nipples. "It'll be OK."

She breathed deeply, as slowly as she could, while Jason pushed himself further inside her. When she tensed up and cried out, he would pause and let her calm back down. Then he would push again, his shaft invading ever more deeply. At last he was all the way in, and he just stayed there for a little while. She felt amazingly full, like she really needed to evacuate herself, but it was stimulating, too, and not at all unpleasant. He pulled slowly out, and then back in again, several long slow strokes, and each time he spit on his cock for more lubrication. Before long, he was fucking her ass as he had fucked her throat, fast and hard. Liz began to move her hips over Colin again, fucking him recklessly, and they all got into a rhythm together, sweat running down all their bodies now. Liz reveled in the feeling of the two cocks thrusting deep into her body. It was such an unbelievable feeling of pure sexual pleasure, pure forbidden bliss.

After some time, Colin said to Jason "Hey, I'm not gonna last much longer and I want a chance at that ass. How about you move off!"

Jason stepped away without a protest, and Colin slid out from beneath Liz. He was clearly the Alpha of the pair, but they seemed to get along well. Liz didn't know if she was supposed to move somewhere or if she should just stay put, but Colin moved around behind her and lifted her hips 'til she was on her hands and knees again.

"You wanted us to fuck you like a dog, didn't you?" he teased, and then she felt his cock filling her ass, sending electricity thrilling through her abdomen. She was still open and relaxed from Jason's cock, so Colin's didn't hurt as it penetrated her anus. But he was so long, she felt a weird pressure and a dull pain deep inside when he reached the first curve of her colon. With steady pressure, he kept pushing until he was all the way in, and that hurt quite a lot at first. But like the first time Jason spread her poor little hole, the pain soon dissipated and subsided, and she was able to focus on the pleasure. And pleasure, there was plenty! She could feel his cock going so deep inside her, and as it slid past her anus, all those thousands of nerve endings fired at once. She thought to herself again how amazing this felt, and wondered how she could convince her husband to try it.

Colin fucked her ass good and hard, making her whole body rock and her breasts sway each time his hips banged into her behind. Meanwhile, Jason didn't want to be left out, so he moved in front of Liz, cock hanging in her face. He took her by the hair again, and raised her face up and tried to put his cock in her mouth. She fought away, saying "No, are you crazy? You're sick. That was up my ass! Get away!"

Colin slowed to watch what would happen. Jason knelt down face to face with Liz, still holding her hair. "Listen, your time to choose is long past. You said you wanted us to use you, abuse you, and fuck you like a dog. You're our whore now. You do what I want you to do. Got it!?" He spoke quietly, matter-of-factly.

Liz looked at him angrily, eyes burning. She knew he was serious, but also knew that, so far, they had done nothing that truly injured her, and had taken their time when she struggled with deepthroating and anal sex. She didn't think they would really hurt her now, or make her do anything by sheer force. She glared at him, knowing he was forcing her hand. If she kept her teeth gritted, he couldn't possible get his cock past them, so the decision WAS hers...

"Are we clear?" he said at last, and stood back up.

This time, when he tried to slide his cock past her lips, she reluctantly let them part, and let him in. Revulsion fought valiantly with dark excitement for the uppermost hold on her heart. She was afraid it would taste awful, but she was surprised that there was hardly any taste at all. The thought of doing something so taboo, so disgustingly raunchy, turned her on enormously. And she could almost believe she was being forced to do it. In the end, she sucked his cock with abandon. The two men began to pump into her, one in her mouth and one up her ass, moving in sync so she was sandwiched between them.

Colin could scarcely believe this was happening. All he had come here to do was rob the house. He thought the lady would be asleep, they'd steal what they could, and be gone. Now he was experiencing some kind of Machiavellian fantasy beyond his wildest dreams. And the strangest part was, he really liked this woman. He really thought she needed this. And, she was fucking hot. Not exactly a beauty queen, but totally attractive, and ripe with a need that was tangible in the air. The view as he fucked her ass was amazing, and he knew he'd need a break soon. He groaned and signaled to Jason, and the two switched places.

This time, Liz didn't even protest. There was something about giving herself up for their pleasure that she found hugely satisfying. Instead of being revulsed, she was completely excited that Colin's dick had just been up her ass, so far inside her she could feel it pressing against her abdominal wall with each thrust, and now it was in her mouth. She felt dirty, whorish, and unbelievably sexy. She worried a little about getting sick, but figured she would deal with that if it happened. Her head swam, and she stopped thinking and simply became a creature of sensation for a while.

Jason and Colin swapped positions again, and Liz whimpered and moaned as Colin's fingers found her clitoris and spread her vulva to dip inside, rubbing her in syncronicity with the thrusts into her ass. Her jaw was getting sore and she was feeling shaky and exhausted, but she hoped they would last long enough for Colin to make her orgasm. Fire was spreading in her loins, and she was building slowly to climax. There was almost too much stimulation, too much going on with her body, and she thought she might never be able to cum this way. Either that, or it was going to be the hugest orgasm she had ever had! Jason was no longer throatfucking her mercilessly, and was letting her do as she pleased with her mouth as he reached down and played with her nipples. Electricity spread with growing inevitability through her whole body.

Her orgasm struck like a tsunami. She bucked and cried out, writhing and squirming in ecstasy, and she would have collapsed to the floor if the two guys had not held her in place. She ground her hips against Colin's fingers and cock as she came, and her cheeks flushed bright red against the paleness of her face. She thought she might pass out. It was like nothing she had ever felt.

Jason was so turned on by the intensity of her orgasm that he renewed his assault on her mouth. So far, he had taken the whole evening in stride, never having been one to think too much about things. But he knew this night was like no other he had ever had, nor was likely to ever have again. He was a pragmatist, and didn't fantasize much, but he thought he might fantasize about this woman's expressions, her submission, and her dignity in the face of it all for some time. He didn't think of it in those terms, maybe, but those were the things he responded to. He found her amazingly hot, and he had been pacing himself for some time now, not wanting to be the first to cum, but he didn't care anymore. He was so close, and he couldn't wait to feed this woman his seed. The anticipation of it drove him to the brink.

When he came, he pulled his cock almost all the way from her mouth, but kept the head between her lips. He wanted her to taste his cum, but he didn't want any to be wasted, either. He wanted her to take it all. She sensed he was about to shoot his load and tried to move away, but he held her fast. It was Jason's turn to think he had never cum like this before – the first blast erupted from him with such force he could feel the semen jet from his spasming cock, a much longer spurt than usual, and it felt as if his testicles were being turned inside out. The thick blast shot right down her throat and she gagged a little, but she didn't try to pull away any more. She moaned as each spurt flooded her mouth, which exhorted Jason to greater heights. His orgasm lasted for what seemed forever, stream after stream of cum bursting from him, and sweat poured beneath the mask, stinging his eyes. Little white rivulets of jism pooled at the corners of her mouth, still stretched around the girth of his cock. He blinked the sweat away and milked the last drops from his shaft before taking it from her mouth. She seemed to know what he expected, and with a look of sweet submission and shame she swallowed his load.

Jason went to the bathroom without a word, leaving Liz alone with Colin. He pulled himself from her ass and helped her to her feet. Motioning her to the couch, he went into the kitchen and washed himself in the sink. It had been amazingly exciting, but he would never have fucked the girl ass-to-mouth if Jason hadn't already done it. Now, with Jason spent, he felt he should clean up before he continued. Not that he was all that morally upright, he reminded himself. He enjoyed making her do things she wouldn't normally have done, seeing her submit to their will, but he wasn't really cruel, either, and he didn't want to make her sick. He didn't even know if it would make her sick, but being a bit of a germophobe himself, he wondered.