Burgundy Lips Ch. 03

Story Info
A change of lipstick, a change in style.
2.4k words
4.42
14.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
351 Followers

Yesterday's exertions left me exhausted so I had retired early, slept well and woke up feeling fit and ready to go again. Perhaps that was fortunate, as I had promised Elisabeth that I would visit Jutta today. I had a hearty breakfast to give me energy for the day and, as I was eating, I got the thought, 'What would my friends say, if they knew how I had spent yesterday afternoon?'

Well, I certainly wouldn't be telling any of them. But I do know one thing: I'll bet they have never enjoyed sex as I did yesterday. Putting aside the fact that Elisabeth was old and fat, she was very experienced and pleasured me as much as I had pleasured her. I wondered if I would have as much fun with Jutta today. I certainly hoped so.

I walked from the stairwell to Jutta's apartment and, just as I pressed her bell push, a door further down the corridor opened and out came Frau Schmidt. As soon as she saw me, she smiled at me, the sort of smile that said, 'I know what you are up to!' Frau Schmidt winked at me as she passed and I felt my face colouring up. I turned and watched her walking away from me. She had a lovely figure and such pretty legs. I didn't realise I was staring at her beautiful bum undulating its way down the passage until I was aware of Jutta standing at the open doorway, peeking out to see what had attracted my attention. When I finally turned my attention to her, she smiled benignly and welcomed me in.

"You like Heidi?" Jutta asked me, with no hint of disapproval.

"Well," I stammered as I felt my face go red, "I...I...I ..."

"That's alright, Kurt. Yes, she's a very lovely woman. I watch her myself sometimes. Come in, come in. I may not have her body but I can give you lots of fun."

She turned me round, hugged me close, put her full, fleshy lips upon mine and gave me as sweet a kiss as I've ever had. Tender, but I felt there was the hint that passion might break out at any time. It felt nice to be cushioned against her big, soft bosom. Still maintaining that kiss, she stripped me of my shirt and pushed my shorts to my knees after negotiating around my stiffening prick. I, in turn, slipped her house robe off her shoulders and was just a little surprised that she was naked underneath. But then I was not wearing underwear either.

We had to break off to get rid of my shorts then she led me to her bedroom. Although she was not small by any means, she was at least 20 kilos less than Elisabeth was. After yesterday, I discovered that I liked extra flesh. It is so lovely and soft to lie upon.

She sat me down on the side of the bed. "Did you like Elisabeth's lipstick yesterday," she asked.

"Yes it was sexy, after I got used to the idea."

"I taught her to do it. Will you wear my lipstick today?"

I told her that I was very happy to oblige. Jutta's chosen colour was a bright scarlet and I watched her layering the lipstick on her own lips then she gave me the same treatment. "Now, Kurt, I want you to mark my breasts with your lips," here her voice changed to a conspiratorial whisper, "and I want you to mark them like you gave Elisabeth – the marks that don't wash off."

As soon as we were side by side on the bed, I took charge of her nearest tit and put my lipstick kiss on that one then the other. As I had done with Elisabeth yesterday, I set to work sucking up big love bites, alternating between her tits so the marks matched those of her friend.

Once she was marked to her satisfaction, she encouraged me to play with her breasts and suckle at her nipples. As I sucked her hard nubs, I held a lovely breast in both hands, squeezing and moulding the soft flesh quite roughly but Jutta seemed to be enjoying the treatment she was receiving: she was almost purring like a kitten.

When I switched to give the other breast a similar handling, she moved one of my hands down her body to her pussy, which felt hot and moist, ready for whatever I was going to do. I slipped a finger up and down her plump nether lips, straying now and then to her clitoris, which was sticking out as hard as her nipples. She seemed very sensitive down there and shuddered with each touch.

Jutta's breathing was becoming more laboured and she pushed my head down to her groin. As it had yesterday, the fascinating, exciting, smell of her pussy invaded my nostrils and my tongue reached out to taste her nectar, tickling her perineum and lapping all the way up her pussy lips. Her flavour was different from Elisabeth's, being light and thin-tasting: just as delicious in its own way so I continued to lap as I had started.

As I was servicing her pussy, I looked up to see Jutta lift a breast to her mouth and suck on the nipple. Her fingers were mauling the soft globe as her hips started to lift to meet my tongue. I took hold of her legs and looped her thighs over my shoulders, the better to spread her wide open. I briefly tongued her bum hole and her body jerked as she uttered a small cry. She obviously liked what I had just done so I switched my attention to that little hole, lapping over it and pushing the tip of my tongue inside. The taste was different but nice in its own way: I was enjoying myself and my prick was standing rock hard as I dry humped her leg.

Jutta must have sensed my growing urgency as she pulled my body further up hers until my erection nudged at her pussy. She pushed her hands between us and pulled her lower lips wide open as she welcomed my penetration. She groaned a little then gave out a long sigh as I buried myself deep within her body.

I bent my face to hers, spreading her legs even wider, and kissed her mouth. She took hold of my head and started licking the taste of herself off my face, pausing now and then to give me a tongue-thrusting kiss. Her lapping at my face finished, we concentrated on a frenzied kiss, our tongues fighting a friendly battle. I was aware of the taste of her lipstick mashing against my own. Yes, I liked this taste too, but I concentrated on banging into her pussy until I was groaning and humping in anticipation of my climax and finally called her name in the exquisite release as I felt spurt after spurt pumping into her depths. My lover wrapped her legs round my back and pulled me as far inside her as possible and she squealed her own shuddering orgasm.

She continued to use her legs to keep me inside her, every few seconds lifting her hips and squeezing my prick with her internal muscles. I never fully deflated because of this stimulation and when she presented her nipple to my mouth, I latched my lips round the hard nub and suckled like a baby, my tool started coming back to life.

"Mmmmmmm ..." she hummed softly, giving my growing prick an extra squeeze, "something is coming back for more." Soon I was hard enough to begin sliding up and down inside her, slowly and gently, filling her depths as she encouraged me. Having come once, there was not so much urgency so I was happy to let my body and tool take up a regular slow rhythm. Jutta was obviously enjoying this because she was kept murmuring my name: she was almost purring like a cuddled kitten. Every few minutes she would give out a shuddering groan as another minor orgasm washed through her.

After several of these, and keeping herself impaled upon my tool, she rolled us over so I was on my back and she was on top of me, rotating her hips as she continued to fuck me, still slow and undemanding. Now she was doing most of the work down there, I took hold of a lovely squishy tit, giving it a thorough mauling and pinching the nipples hard. Each time I tweaked the nipple, I heard a sharp intake of breath from her and her pussy would grind down on my tool before her hips resumed their rhythmic rotations. Eventually her movements became faster: she was really grinding our pubic bones together and her rising excitement encouraged me to match her thrust for thrust until, both together, we cried out and I pumped another load into her belly while her body just shook and shook. She remained impaled upon my tool until it finally slipped out, causing her to sigh contentedly then roll off me.

I was pleased at the respite because she was so heavy with her whole weight resting on me. She kissed me briefly then reached for her lipstick and renewed our lips. We kissed again, tasting the lipstick in a long and unhurried smooch as she encouraged me to play with her breasts and finger her sloppy pussy, her own hand toying with my soft penis and testicles. Her handling of me brought me to a state of semi-hard but it was a long while before my prick decided it was time to come back to life.

Jutta reached to her bedside cabinet and retrieved a bottle of some kind of lotion and poured a generous pool between her breasts which she massaged together to spread the lotion around. My prick was also given a coating. "Fuck my tits, Kurt," she told me. "Slide that prick of yours through the valley of my tits. Shoot your juices over my face."

I crawled up her body until my prick was resting between her breasts which she pushed together to engulf my tool. It felt really nice, sliding through that softness and we both watched as the purple head pushed out at the top, aiming towards her mouth. I started to fuck her tits, fascinated by the appearance and disappearance of the top of my prick in the slippery gap. When I had built up a rhythm, Jutta encouraged me to take over pressing her tits together, leaving her hands free to cup my buttocks and push them in time with my own thrusting.

Meanwhile I was not only pressing Jutta's tits together, I was giving them a good mauling, digging my fingers into the pliant flesh harshly but she only smiled happily and encouraged me. One of her hands left my bum briefly and when it returned, I felt something cold dribbling between my bum cheeks and down over my anus. She massaged the lotion all around my bum, her fingertip sliding over my rosebud deliciously then eventually just penetrating my anus. I decided that I definitely liked what she was doing when her finger slid all the way in and started to fuck me. Elisabeth had done the same in the shower yesterday

I was surprised that it didn't hurt at all, even when a second finger joined the first and they both rammed into me, each thrust sending my prick sliding up the oily channel towards her mouth which was partly open with her heavy breathing. "Come for me Kurt," she panted, "I want your seed." All the sensations came together and I groaned out loud as I felt myself getting to the point of no return. "Yes, Kurt. Do it. Do it now!"

Her fingers rammed home as far as possible, my own fingers squeezed her nipples harshly and my sperm pulsed onto her forehead and nose. The next spurts, over her upper lip and into her open mouth and the last couple just dribbled onto her cleavage. Jutta grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss while her face was still dripping my sperm. I tasted myself on her lips, mingling with our lipstick. The taste of my own juice was really nice and now I knew why women liked to give a blow job. I licked her face clean and shared it with her as we kissed.

We rolled aside and I looked down at her breasts. The two dark love bites were surrounded by smaller bruises where my fingers had dug in harshly. I ran my hand over the lovely soft flesh, looked her in the eyes. "Sorry, Jutta, I've put some bruises on your breasts."

She looked down as I held a breast up for her to examine the marks. There was a happy smile on her face as she said, "They look just fine, Kurt, and I enjoyed you making them. I love having my tits hurt," and almost triumphantly finished, "Elisabeth will be jealous when I show her what you have done." She kissed me thoroughly again.

"Would you like some lunch? I have a chicken salad in the fridge."

"Yes, please. I'd like that," I responded.

"Right, then, you go and clean up in the shower. I'll get the lunch out then join you there."

I left the bathroom door open and turned the shower on. The lukewarm water cascading over my head and body was refreshing in the sweltering, oppressive atmosphere and I just enjoyed relaxing in the spray, eyes closed until I felt Jutta wrap her arms around me. I felt her breasts cushion against my back as her hands snaked round to my flaccid tool. It felt really pleasant and soothing but that did not last long as she slathered me in shower gel and washed me down, Not hurriedly but not lingering for long anywhere. I had to do the same for her, once she had rinsed me off. She would not let me stay on her private places, encouraging me to finish and rinse her.

We dried each other off and she wrapped a dry towel around my waist, pulling on a bath robe to cover herself but she didn't close or belt it. Before we sat down for lunch, she painted our lips again.

The table was laid out with two places side by side, a delicious salad on the table along with a large glass of wine each. Soon we were tucking into the food and my hostess urged me to drink the wine. By the time we finished eating, Jutta and I had shared one and one half bottles of wine.

"Now, my little stallion," she said, shrugging off her robe and pulling my towel away, "make love to me once again before you go."

qdata
qdata
351 Followers