Burn Baby Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

I rotated my hand until my palm was facing up and pushed my fingers deep into her, easily finding her g-spot, rubbing it hard. "Oh god Mike, oh shit!" she groaned as I resumed sucking her clit hard and I pounded her pussy with my hand, rubbing her happy spot with each thrust of my fingers. It took no more than two minutes of this before her hips shook violently and her body tensed up. I REALLY sucked her clit hard as I bit down on its tip lightly, my fingers a blur inside of her. "Oh my god! Shit fuck oh god Mike! Oh my GOD! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHMYGOD! I'M CUMMING! OH SHITFUCKDAMN OH GOD YESSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" It took all I had to maintain contact with her as her hips bounced wildly and her entire body shook as her incredible orgasm smashed through her. Suddenly her hips rose nearly two feet off the chair seat as she screamed in release, her orgasm peaking violently and then she crashed down onto the seat once more gasping for her breath.

After a couple minutes she opened her eyes and looked down at me sitting between her wide spread legs. "Shit bro, how the hell can YOU be single? I'd kill to have a guy like you taking care of me all the time. Oh that was soooooooooo good, simply incredible! Thank you Mike, I haven't came that hard in...shit...maybe my entire lifetime! Come up here so I can kiss you."

So I slid up her lovely body and went to give her a quick kiss. Nessa would have none of that as she wrapped her arms around my neck and plowed her tongue deep into my mouth searching out my own. It was one of the most intense kisses I had ever had! Figuring there was no point in fighting it, I returned the kiss trying to match her ardor. After nearly two minutes she finally eased up and then broke off the kiss, gasping as she said, "Wow, you even kiss like a pro! Holy shit I can't believe none of your girlfriends tied the knot with you!"

"I'll take that as a compliment, and I'm glad I was able to make you feel good!"

"Oh god, you did so much better than just make me feel good! I am going to sleep good tonight!" She kissed me once more with nearly the same passion as before and it was I who broke it off this time. As our lips parted her body shook again and she just groaned as a minor climax slipped through her. "Holy shit that has NEVER happened to me. Must be some stupid girls out there too! That is the only explanation for you still being single!"

As I stood up I saw her eyes settle on my crotch as I walked away from her. Somehow I was spared the embarrassment of a hard on from getting her off. "The ONLY thing that could possibly make a girl give you the boot is if you have a micro dick! Drop your drawers and let me see it! Don't you dare be shy on me after I've been bare ass naked around you for nearly two weeks now! Come on, drop those shorts!" I blushed as I looked at her, her eyes saying "DO IT!" Slowly I undid my belt and waist snap before letting my shorts fall to my ankles. "Boxers too!" I slowly pushed them down, pausing just before my cock came into view as she said, "God I never knew you were such a tease!"

One last push and my cock came into view as my boxers joined my shorts at my ankles. Even in its flaccid state my cock must have impressed Nessa as she shrieked "HOLY FUCK! I mean, oh my god, Mike, it's huge and you aren't even hard! Really some stupid girls out there! Come back here with that thing so I can REALLY thank you!"

"Come on sis, that isn't necessary, I can take care of myself just fine!"

"You can't do what I can do! Not unless you are pretzel man!"

"Well I'm not, but still, you don't need to do that. After all, I'm the one taking care of you, or did you forget?" She pouted again as I pulled my boxers and shorts back up and refastened everything. Nothing more was said about it, but I did catch her staring at my crotch several times the rest of the day. She opted for an early bedtime and said she wanted to try not taking a pain pill. So I helped her with her bathroom chores and then tucked her in bed. I guess tucked is the wrong word as she slept on top of the sheets but it's the closest I can come up with. "Good night sis, sleep well. Don't worry about waking me if you need a pill later on." I told her as I leaned in for a hug goodnight.

"Mike thanks for everything, and I do mean that! I love you more than I ever thought I did! You are the best brother a girl could ever ask for!" she told me as her arms wrapped around me holding me to her after my hug. Her lips found mine and she gave me another fantastic kiss before releasing me and saying, "Goodnight dear brother, I'll see you in the morning. I love you!"

When I checked on her two hours later she was sleeping peacefully looking like an angel. I backed out of her room and took a shower, brushed my teeth and then hit the sack, suddenly realizing how tired I was. Around 2:00 AM I awoke to the feeling of something in bed with me. I opened my eyes and found Nessa behind me, spooning against me with her left arm draped over my chest. I kissed her elbow and went back to sleep with the sensation of her tits pressing into my back.

I awoke again before 6:00 AM to an incredible warm sensation around my cock. Then I noticed that the warmth was moving on and off of my shaft and I jerked my head up only to see my cock swallowed to the base by Nessa's mouth and throat! "Oh god, Nessa, NO!" I shouted as I tried to lift her head off of me. She shook her head as she tried to speak around my cock, definitely not an easy thing to do because of its immense size. Each time she spoke and I tried to lift her from me her head slammed back onto me fully as she sucked frantically and worked her throat muscles expertly on my shaft.

It felt GOOD I realized and I stopped trying to get her to stop. Obviously she WANTED to do this and there would be no stopping her this time. From now on I would just have to lock my door. When I laced my fingers together behind my head and just lay there watching her blow my cock, she pulled off of me nearly all the way and worked her tongue on my head better than any girl ever had before. "Oh shit, sis! Oh god that feels so good!" I groaned to her as she continued loving my cock.

"Thangsh!" she said with a mouth full of cock. "I jush knew you'd lige ith!" Then she resumed bobbing her head fully on and off of me while she looked deeply into my eyes. I had no idea how long she had been blowing me but I knew I was getting ready to explode and my hips started thrusting up at her, driving my cock even further down her exquisite throat. She pulled nearly off of me again and begged, "Cum for me Mike! I want it all! It's your turn to cum for ME. Pump my mouth and throat full of your spunk! Oh god give it to me!"

Her face dropped back down and she stared into my eyes as her magnificent tongue took my cock to heaven and back. "Oh fuck!" I cried out as my seed shot out of my prick and into her throat. Her left eye looked like it had a tear forming in the corner but my eyes blurred and I then squinted as I pumped load after load after load into her throat and mouth! My cock kept on pulsing as if it had more cum to pump out of my balls, but they were empty. Still my sister kept me twitching and spasming just as I had when I came. Finally I yelled out "OH god no more! Too sensitive! NO MORE!"

Nessa pulled off of me smacking her lips as my cock slipped from them before she said, "Oh god Mike your stuff tasted so damned good! I could drink your stuff ten times a day, it's so good!" She slid up my body and kissed me, my cum taste still strong on her lips. Then she rested her head on my chest as I struggled to regain my breath.

Finally I said simply, "WOW, Nessa, that was awesome, but why? You didn't have to do that for me."

"I didn't do it 'for' you; I did it 'to' you. There is a difference you know. Besides, your cock tasted great, especially with my pussy taste on it," Nessa responded.

"Yeah whatever, I still don't...what do you mean by 'with your pussy taste on it'?" I asked in shock.

"Well, I woke up with you spooning me and felt your cock buried deep inside my pussy!"

"Oh god, I'm sor..."

"Quiet! It felt so good that I just rocked my hips for awhile letting your magnificent cock fuck me! Then I nearly pushed you onto your back with me on top of your shaft, but I figured my hands wouldn't be much good for support when I came, so I decided to give you a blow job instead. I'd say you really liked it."

"But jeez sis, it's..."

"No different than what you did for me!" she interrupted. "And don't you dare think I'm going to be here for two more weeks without me sucking you again and again! Your stuff is so tasty, god I love it!" Nessa then kissed me passionately as I responded in kind, not certain just what I should say. I felt her shifting her body above me and I thought she was getting more comfortable when suddenly she shoved her body back down towards our feet and I felt my cock slide into her pussy, not stopping until my tip pressed against her cervix opening. "Oh fuck yeahhhhh," she groaned.

I yelled "Nessa NO!" as I slowly realized it was already too late for that. "Oh god, Nessa, you shouldn't have! This is a line we shouldn't have crossed," I said shakily.

"Maybe, but once crossed it is forever crossed my dear brother!" she said as she fucked on and off of my cock several times. She tried to sit up and finally said, "Well damn it, help me for god's sake!"

"God isn't happy with us right now," I said as I helped her get into position sitting over my deeply buried cock.

"God populated this world by brothers and sisters fucking, by mothers and sons fucking, by fathers and daughters fucking!" she replied as she groaned with each entry of my cock into her super tight pussy. "Our stupid country's laws might not like us very much right now, but I'm sure god is smiling right now watching us." While I enjoyed the pleasure her pussy was giving me as she worked it around my shaft I decided she was most likely right!

My hands found her tits and began tweaking her nipples harshly making her coo with excitement as I started thrusting my hips up into her pussy. "Oh god yes, bro, fuck me back! Fuck my horny pussy and claim me as yours! Fuck me and make me cum on your wonderful cock! Fill me with your seed when we both cum together!"

She put her hands onto my chest and leaned forwards lifting her hips off of me before crying out, "Ouch! Oh fuck that hurt!" I leaned up and hugged her to me as I rolled us over putting her onto her back as my hips went into overdrive pounding her pussy as I strove to drive the pain from her hands. "Oh god yes, Mike! That's what I want you to do! Pound my pussy with your cock, drive your hips right through me with your hunger for me!"

I had never known my sister had this side to her before but she just urged me on even more. Her legs rose up and she gently wrapped both of them around my hips before she started using them to pull me into her even harder. "Oh god Mike, fuck me HARD! Oh it feels so good! Fuck me, pound my pussy with your beautiful cock! Oh god I'm almost there!"

I was rapidly catching up with her as my hips continued drilling her pussy unmercifully, my cock driving into her so hard she was being moved up the bed! My cock head was growing inside of her as she cried out "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh god I'm cumming on my brother's cock!" That was all it took and my balls exploded, my white sauce shooting powerfully from my cockhead and splatting dents into her deepest walls of her pussy.

"Oh god yes! I can feel you shooting inside of me! Oh my god Mike, I'm cumming so hard, DON"T STOP!" I didn't! Never before in my life had I fucked a woman as hard or as long as I fucked my sister! My hips just kept pumping into her depths long after both of our orgasms had subsided. Nessa wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held tight to me as she moved her hips up to meet my continuing movements.

Not wanting to stop, I did start wondering if she wasn't ready to before she groaned, "Oh god, Mike, I'm going to cum again real soon! Oh please don't stop! Oh my god here...it...CUMS! OH GOD YES OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" My hips instantly resumed their powerful thrusts deep into her again as her pussy walls clamped tightly around my shaft making it nearly impossible to move.

But move I did and soon I groaned again as my cock swelled once more before blasting shot after shot of cum into her again! "Oh fuck sis, you feel so damned good around me!" I cried out before our lips met, our tongues dueling from mouth to mouth.

Her left leg worked overtime as she used it to pull me deeply into her time after time, her guttural cries in sounds I didn't recognize. All too soon our climaxes were finished and I slowly brought my hips to a stop with my cock buried deeply within her. I lifted my face up and smiled before saying, "Jesus god that was fucking incredible!"

My sister pulled me back down for a brief kiss before she replied, "No, THAT was incredible fucking! Oh my god you are so good! No guy has ever made me cum twice at one time, no matter how horny I was, and you helped quench those fires last night! Oh my god I love you bro! Do we really have to go to the doctor today? I'd rather stay right here and get the living shit fucked out of me by my stud of a brother!"

"Yes we do have to go...I'm in charge of getting you healed up so I'll have no backtalk from you! Besides, we can do more of this after we get back!"

"You mean it? We'll do this again!? Oh god thank you! Oh god let's get going so we can get back home!" Home. Hmmm, that had a nice ring to it.

I smiled down at her before saying, "We need to clean you up before we leave and I need a shower! Then we can get to the hospital and get you checked out before we come back to our home!" I said as I watched for her reaction.

It took only about ten seconds for the light to come on as she beamed up at me and said, "You just said 'OUR home'! Does that mean you won't be kicking me out in two weeks?"

"Never my sister my love! This is OUR home from now on!" To emphasize my words I gave her three good thrusts which turned out to be three too many as she tightened her legs once more around me and started fucking her pussy hard onto my cock. Quickly I was fully hard once more and just joined right in with her, making her scream my name over and over as she came for the third time with my shaft piercing all the way to her heart.

Moments after her climax passed I groaned as I shot more huge ropes into her hungry pussy and she cried out "Oh fuck you're making me cum AGAIN! Oh Jesus YES! YESYESYESYESYESOHFUCK!" We finished cumming and kissed gently as we looked deeply into each other's eyes. "You my dear brother are truly amazing! I was just hoping you wouldn't freak out by the way I tricked you into fucking me. Instead you have given me the absolute best fucking of my life!"

"Well I tell you what. As an incentive to get up now, when we get back I will make love to you in a way that you won't believe happened to you for at least three days. I intend to rock your entire world sis! How does that sound to you?"

She quickly released her legs from around my hips and gave me a slight push with her bandaged hands as she pleaded, "Get off of me! I've got a brother to make love to later!" and we both chuckled as I lifted my weight up and off of her. My cock still remained firmly implanted inside of her and we both looked at where our bodies became one. I moaned loudly as I pulled out while Nessa groaned out, "Oh damn, I felt so good and now I feel so empty! I want you back inside of me just as quickly as possible!"

I showered first and then gave Nessa a sponge bath like usual. She wanted to keep my cum inside of her for when she had the exam, I didn't know why but then women can befuddle us guys sometimes. We had a light breakfast, I brushed both my teeth and hers and then we were off. The nurse gave me a knowing look shortly after she had Nessa remove her shorts and underwear (had to wear it to keep her pussy filled). The doctor next got between her legs to inspect her leg burn and said, "Well, obviously your leg is feeling much better, young lady."

Her leg required no further bandaging, just a different healing salve to rub onto her skin. They showed me how to wrap her hands slightly differently as they too were mending quite nicely. Once more a new salve was prescribed for her hands and naturally it wasn't the same as for her leg! Next follow up exam for one more week away, then probably just real light bandages for another week or so before her hands would be free like her leg.

The new meds were waiting for us at the pharmacy downstairs when we got there, so I paid and we were headed home. "Thanks for wearing those jogging shorts for me, Mike," Nessa said. "Now how about you pull them down so I can suck that magnificent cock on the way home...to our home!" No point in arguing with her so I quickly did as she asked and I enjoyed an incredible blow job that lasted all the way to our street. My balls stopped pumping cum into her mouth just as I turned into my driveway.

The neighbor across the street was mowing his lawn when I drove up and he looked like he was going to ask me something when Nessa's head came into view before she kissed me on the lips. She saw him as he gave me two thumbs up before he slowly went back to mowing his grass. "Oops, bad timing I guess," she said as I grinned back at him.

"No, I'd say it was perfect timing. He'll never forget it, nor will I!" Once more I ran around to her side and helped her from my pickup, not putting her down until we were inside the house. "That makes it official, since we can't get married. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you sis!"

"Oh god!" she gasped as tears poured from her eyes! "Oh my god yes, I love you Mike and I want to be with you always!"

So I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder saying, "Good, because I have the love of my life to make incredible love to!" and I carried her to our bedroom where I gently placed her onto the bed.

"Bathroom first!" she cried out as she scooted off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I was right behind her pulling her shorts and panties off so she could get business taken care of. Soon we were back in the bedroom and I helped her onto her back once more as I bathed her face in kisses, my hands exploring her body openly.

"I love you sis, I hope this will show you just how much!" I said as I kissed her again before moving my lips to kiss her entire face lightly followed by her neck, behind her ears (shit did she like that) and back to her lips. She was squirming lustily beneath me, upset that I kept pushing her bandaged hands from my cock, telling her each time "Not yet, honey!" I worked my lips and tongue all the way down her left side to her feet and sucked each toe hungrily sending her into orbit, her body jerking in reaction to my efforts. After moving over I finished her right foot before I kissed my way up her right leg and side back to her neck and shoulders.

"Oh fuck, Mike, this feels divine!" she moaned as I kissed her collar bone up to her neck. My lips then slid up to her lips briefly before searching out her spot behind her ear and she cried out, "Oh my god!" as she wrapped her arms around me tightly as her body shook hard. "Holy fuck, nobody's EVER made me cum like this! Jesus god that was so good, bro."

I slowly moved to her other ear to give it equal time before sliding up to her lips to kiss her before saying, "Pretty good so far?"

She gasped as she said, "So far? Oh my god yes!"

I took my time kissing and licking my way to her perfect tits whose nipples were hard enough to drive nails through concrete! The moment my tongue touched the left one she started whimpering softly as I gently sucked her nipple into my mouth. After several seconds I switched to her right one and gave it a gentle suck as well. This one slowly grew more and more intense until I was sucking on it harder than I ever had sucked a tit before! She groaned once more as my fingers started pinching and pulling on her left one and soon her groans grew into full fledged screams as I pushed her rapidly to another powerful climax.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers