Burning Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers

At her husky cry Ian felt his cock harden even more. He hadn't thought he could get any harder than he already was. Sucking her nipple into his mouth, he was rewarded with a rough sigh of pleasure. Gently flicking at the tip of her nipple, he raised his hand and cupped her other breast, pinching her neglected nipple between his forefinger and thumb, rolling it and gently pulling at it. Holly cried out again, her back arching, pressing her flesh insistently against his mouth and hand. Pulling his mouth away from her nipple he smiled as she pouted.

Unable to help himself, Ian kissed her pouting lips. She moaned against his lips as her hands moved up to hold his head in place. Drinking deeply from her mouth, his hands moved up, gently cupping her breasts again, teasing the dark nipples with his fingers. She moaned into his mouth again, her hips arching up, her bare pussy pressing against his hard, trapped cock. He moaned as he felt her heat and wetness seep through his dress pants.

"Wow honey, you're really wet!" he murmured against her lips.

"I've been this way since I saw you." she replied, her hands sliding down his back, gripping his ass and pressing herself against him harder.

Lowering his head, Ian latched his mouth to her neck, giving her a love bite that anyone that was looking would see. She gasped, her neck arching, a cry escaping her lips as he ground his hips into her. Sliding down her body, he gave each nipple a lick as he kissed and nibbled his way down her body. Spreading her thighs wider with his hands he thrust his tongue into her belly button. She giggled, but the laughter died as she looked down.

Ian was poised over her pussy, looking up at her, his hands on her thighs spreading them. "Watch me," he said "I want you to watch me give you pleasure."

She shuddered at his words, her inner muscles clenching slightly. He looked down at her pink glistening flesh, licking his lips. She moaned as she watched him run his tongue across his lips. Lowering his head, he flicked out his tongue, tasting her for the first time. He moaned against her flesh at her sweet yet musky taste. The vibrations from his moans transferred themselves to her flesh and she moaned as well. Ian slid his hands to the backs of her thighs and pushed them up and out, giving himself the best access to her juicy pussy.

Moving his mouth closer, he opened wide and enveloped her entire pussy into the heat of his mouth and sucked. She cried out, her hips bucking up and almost unseating him. Latching onto her hips and holding them against the bed, Ian flicked his tongue against her lips, making her cry out in pleasure. Placing one hand on her lower abdomen, he held her in place as he brought his other hand between her widespread thighs. Removing his mouth, he slid a finger into his mouth, wetting it with his saliva.

She watched as he pulled his finger out of his mouth and slid it up and down her soaked slit, flicking it against her clit a couple of times. She cried out again, her thighs beginning to tremble. Sliding his finger back down, he slowly slid it inside of her. He moaned against her flesh as he felt how tight she was. He was definitely going to have to prepare her before entering her himself. She shuddered as he started sliding his finger in and out of her body.

He looked up and noticed her eyes were closed, "Open your eyes, sweetheart, I want you to watch me make you come." Ian said, his voice husky, his face glistening with her juices. She opened her eyes, which were glazed with pleasure. He smiled, pleased with her for doing as he asked. Holly watched as he slid a second finger inside of her, stretching her tight channel. She moaned, feeling her muscles stretch. He smiled again and slowly began pumping his fingers in and out of her body. Leaning forward he flicked his tongue against her clit with the same rhythm his fingers were using.

Her hands clenched in the bedspread beneath her, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip. He watched her writhe beneath his mouth as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Setting the edge of his teeth against the hypersensitive nub of flesh, he gently bit. At the unexpected sensation she screamed in pleasure, her flesh pulsing around his fingers and against his mouth. Her hips bucked hard as she came, unseating his mouth for a moment. Slipping his fingers out of her, he licked them clean and attached his mouth to the hot flesh of her pussy, lapping up every drop of her come.

His hands smoothed over her hips and thighs, calming her as her orgasm subsided. Looking up at her he smiled as her eyes opened, glassy with satisfaction. His hands skimmed up her ribcage as he moved up and lay next to her, his hand gently stroking her cheek. She turned her head towards him and smiled, rolling over on her side. Her hands stroked over his shoulders and chest. He sighed in pleasure as her soft palms slid over his hard chest, his nipples scraping against her palms.

Sliding her hands down his stomach, she kissed him as her hands found his rock hard cock. Moaning in pleasure Ian pushed his hips against her hands. Holly wrapped one hand around his cock and cupped her other hand beneath his balls, gently massaging them. Her hand gently squeezed as she started to stroke up and down on his cock. Her mouth brushed his, moaning as she tasted herself on his lips and she took the kiss deeper, her hand still stroking his cock.

Enjoying the taste of his mouth Holly slid her tongue inside, stroking along his, still able to taste herself in his mouth. Moaning into his mouth Holly broke the kiss, sliding her mouth down his chin, leaving a moist trail of kisses down his throat. He moaned as her lips traced his pectoral muscles, her tongue tracing the edge of his nipple. His hands came up and his fingers slid into her hair, his back arching, pushing his chest against her mouth. She flicked her tongue against his nipple, making him gasp in pleasure.

Holly slid her mouth to his other nipple, teasing it the same way she did the first one. Her hands maintained a slow but steady pace of stroking, squeezing and massaging against his cock and balls. Building him up, she stopped as she felt him near his breaking point, barely stroking him with the tips of her fingers. He whimpered in pleasure as her mouth coursed down the middle of his stomach, getting closer and closer to where he wanted her to be.

As Holly situated herself between his thighs, he watched her with keen interest. She sat back on her heels, pulling her hands away from his flesh. Ian growled at the loss of sensation, his hips pushing up, silently begging her to touch him again. She chuckled, deciding to take pity on him. She wrapped her hand around him again, stroking up, her thumb sliding over the head of his cock. Leaning forward she flicked her tongue out, capturing the crystalline drop of pre-come on the tip of his cock.

Ian cried out in pleasure, his body shuddering at the touch of her tongue. "Ohhh, Holly!! Please take me in your mouth!!" he cried out, his hands reaching for her. She smiled up at him, watching him as she enveloped his cock in the heat of her mouth. Slowly she slid her mouth down his length. He moaned loudly, his hands sliding into her hair, guiding her mouth up and down the shaft of his cock. She added suction into the mix and his fingers tightened into fists in her hair. As his fingers pulled at her hair, she moaned around his cock, sending vibrations through his flesh.

"Christ! Holly!! I'm going to cum!!" Ian shouted, his cock swelling in Holly's mouth. She tilted her head forward and took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth and throat. He shouted in pleasure again, his hips jerking against her face. His come blasted down her throat, she moaned again as she swallowed every drop. She could feel his body quivering as his hands loosened from her hair. Slowly, she licked his cock clean, her tongue flickering against it, drawing moans and groans of pleasure from Ian's throat.

Lifting her head, she smiled up at him and licked her lips clean, moaning at the taste of him on her own flesh. "Mmmm, you taste good darlin," she said, her grin widening as he gripped her shoulders, bringing her up until she was lying on his chest. His cock still rock hard against her belly. "And it looks like you're ready for round two."

"Oh, yeah, I can't wait to get into that tight little pussy of yours." Ian told her, his hands sliding down her sides, latching onto her hips and rolling her beneath him. Kneeling between her legs, he flipped her over so that she was on her stomach and lifted her hips urging her to put her knees on the bed beneath her. She moaned, wondering how he knew this was her favorite position.

"The only way I'm going to be able to fuck you properly the first time is this way. You're too tight for me to get in all the way in the normal position. Plus, I love to take a woman this way. I bet you love this position too, don't you?" Ian asked, his hands caressing her back and ass. Sliding his hands down to the backs of her thighs, he gently spread them wider, his hand pushing down on her shoulders, urging her to rest her chest on the bed, her ass in the air.

"Yes, this is my favorite position. It makes me feel so dirty." Holly replied, her thighs quivering against his hands as he spread them wider. She moaned as she felt his finger slide up and down her soaked slit. Spreading her pussy lips, he pushed two fingers inside her, gently pumping them in and out, then slipping a third finger inside her, twisting them slightly. She moaned, her ass pushing back, riding his fingers. Ian lowered his head, slipping his tongue over her wet flesh, tasting the evidence of her arousal. Flicking his tongue against the nub of her clit, watching as her hips jerked in response.

Ian leaned back, bringing his hand against her ass cheek with a light slap. He watched her body quiver as he landed another slightly sharper slap. She gasped and shifted slightly, pushing her ass a little higher in the air. He chuckled, watching her skin redden from the palm of his hand. Unable to resist, Ian slapped her upturned ass again, a little harder this time and he smiled as he heard her groan. Holly's body rocked back and forth, the muted light making the wet flesh between her firm and luscious thighs glisten.

He cupped her dark pink, swollen and wet flesh in the palm of his hand. She moaned at the contact of his hand against her super sensitive flesh. Ian leaned forward, running his lips and tongue over the flesh of her lower back and ass cheeks. He slowly crooked his two middle fingers, pushing them deep inside the tight folds of her pussy. As he slowly thrust them in and out of her tight, but slippery channel he brought his other hand down in a resounding slap against her ass cheek.

Holly rolled her head to the side, crying out in ecstasy as her pussy clenched and convulsed around his thrusting fingers. Her eyes opened and looked across the room, looking into the mirror on top of her dresser. What she saw there made her moan loudly, her pussy rewarding him with another rush of wetness, slicking his fingers and hand. Ian looked in the direction of Holly's gaze, having forgotten about the many mirrors in her room. Watching her in the mirror he smiled, noticing her eyes were half shut, and her mouth open and panting as her hips began to thrust back and forth, fucking his hand. He slid a third finger inside her on one of her backwards thrusts.

She cried out as she felt him add the third finger, stretching her muscles. He smiled in the mirror as he watched her mouth open as she cried out. Before she could come again, he pulled his hand away from her. She whimpered at the loss of sensation, her eyes opening and meeting his in the mirror. Ian gripped his cock in the hand that he'd just pulled away from Holly's pussy. He slicked his cock in her juices, lubing himself up a little. She moaned again as she watched him stroke his cock with his hand.

"Watch me Holly," he commanded, "Watch me slide my big thick cock deep into your tight, wet little pussy."

She moaned her eyes glued to the mirror as he steadied her with a hand pressing against the small of her back. His other hand guided his cock to press against her pussy, sliding the head up and down her soaked slit, teasing a whimper of frustration from her mouth. He smiled at her in the mirror as he positioned the head at the opening of her pussy. Keeping her still, he used one hand to dip into her with his finger around the head of his cock, making his flesh glisten with her juices. She moaned and tried to push back against him, feeling his fingers invading just the entrance to her pussy. He brought his hand against her ass cheek with a loud slap.

"Not yet. No taking." He said, his voice hoarse with strain. He pushed his hips forward a little, tearing his gaze off the mirror, he looked down, and looking at the tip of his cock barely nestled among her swollen, dark pink lips he lost control. His hands reached forward, latching onto her shoulders as his hips drove forcefully forward, his cock stretching her tiny pussy fast and hard. His cock relentlessly pushed against her tightness as her body shuddered, her cry of pain and pleasure barely registering in his fractured mind as he pulled out and drove hard into her body again.

Holly watched in the mirror as Ian ravaged her body, she knew his control had snapped. Finally, her pussy became used to his length and girth as he pounded mercilessly into her body. His head was tipped back and he shouted in pleasure as her hips started to meet his thrusts. Moving his hands from her shoulders to her hips, he helped her thrust against him. Feeling her tight sheath getting tighter around him, he looked over at the mirror again. Holly's head was rolling back and forth on the mattress, her moans and groans of pleasure finally registering to his mind, although his thrusts did not slow in speed or intensity.

He did have the presence of mind to slide one of his hands over her hip and across her belly, sliding one of his fingers between the swollen and slick lips of her pussy. Searching, Ian gave a grunt of victory as he found her hard little clit. A second finger joining the first he drove into her hard, seating himself fully inside of her, his cock head pressing hard against her cervix as he pinched her clit, pulling on it.

He body shook hard, a scream ripping out of her throat as her pussy squeezed around his cock, fast and hard spasms of the muscles, gripping his cock like a velvet glove. Her fingers dug into the mattress as she tried to pull away from the sensations. Ian had other plans, keeping his cock buried in her pussy, he wrapped his arm around her hips, trapping her as his other hand pinched and pulled on her clit. Tears of ecstasy spilled down her face as he brought one orgasm after another slamming into her perspiration soaked body, her inner thighs covered in her come.

Deciding she had had enough for now, Ian pulled his hand away from her clit, putting it back on her hip. Picking the pace back up, he brought her hips back as he drove forward, seating himself to the hilt with each stroke. Breathing in fast short pants, Ian's hips slapped against her wet thighs and ass harder and faster. Coming to his breaking point, Ian dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips, throwing his head back and howling out his completion as his cock swelled, stretching her pussy even more. He erupted inside of her and she groaned, feeling his cock pulse inside of her as he filled her with his seed.

Holly whimpered as she felt the hot fluid of his come jet deep into her body, his hips still jerking and slapping against her ass. Ian collapsed across her back, his weight driving her hips down and into the bed. They lay like that for several moments as their breathing and heartbeats slowed to a more normal rate. Slowly, Ian's cock softened but did not slip out of her body, effectively keeping his come inside of her.

Groaning, Ian gently started to pull his hips back, wincing as Holly cried out as his cock head dragged against the highly sensitive inner flesh of her pussy. His hands caressed her trembling form as he moved beside her. Her eyes were still closed and her breath still panting out of her parted lips. Moving off of the bed, Ian walked into the bathroom to fetch a hot washcloth.

Moving back into the bedroom, Ian sat on the bed beside her still form. He gently urged her to turn over on to her back. Sliding his hand between her thighs he pressed the hot cloth against the swollen and engorged flesh of her pussy, making her moan in pleasure. The fingertips of his other hand traced the red marks just becoming visible on her hips from where his fingers had dug into her soft flesh.

"Holly? Can you hear me?" Ian asked, concern in his voice. She hadn't said a word and he was worried that she was angry or hurt in some way. When she didn't respond, he gently shook her shoulder.

As her eyes fluttered open, she took in the sight of Ian leaning over her, a concerned look on his face. Her heart was still pounding and her flesh tingled against the washcloth pressed intimately against it. She heard his voice as if it was coming from the next room, instead of right beside her. As she tried to bring her mind into focus enough to speak, she raised a hand, settling it against his chest, her fingers visibly trembling as the after effects of her orgasms set in.

He felt her body start to tremble, getting a little more worried at Holly's continuing silence. He also noticed how glassy and unfocused her eyes were. He watched her open her mouth and shut it again as she struggled to speak.

"Please, Holly, say something," he pleaded, his eyes and voice telling her how concerned he was. He knew he had lost control and had possibly hurt her.

Clearing her throat Holly slid her tongue over her dry lips. Ian's eyes widened as he felt his cock stir as he watched the path her tongue had taken. When she finally spoke, her voice was husky and slightly strained.

"I'm fine Ian, I just couldn't string a thought together to save my life. I have never felt anything like that in my entire life!" she exclaimed, her body starting to relax, the tremors coursing through her beginning to slow. "What you're doing with that washcloth is working wonders. I feel a little tender there, the warmth is soothing it a bit." she told him, pressing herself against the cloth and his hand.

He smiled down at her, relieved that she wasn't angry or hurt from his aggressiveness earlier. He still felt the need to apologize for his loss of control, especially their first time together. "Holly," he began, his voice faltering a little, "I'm really sorry I lost control earlier. Something just snapped, and I couldn't control myself." he explained.

"Ian," she replied, "it's ok, really. The tenderness is nothing that a hot bath or shower can't cure, and the loss of control on your part is nothing compared to the pleasure you gave me. I've never come that many times in a row. You wouldn't have known it, but I like sex just a little on the rougher side of the scale. You gave me exactly what I wanted and needed. Unfortunately, since it has been so long since I've been with a man, it may be a while before I can participate." Holly told him with a sheepish grin on her face.

"We have all the time in the world to explore each others desires and fantasies. We can afford to take a few days to learn more about each other." Ian said to her, smiling and stroking her cheek with the pad of his thumb. Noticing that the washcloth he had pressed against Holly's ravaged flesh had gone cool; he tossed it aside and scooped her up in his arms, smiling at her small shocked gasp.

"I'm going to give you that hot bath you were talking about earlier." Ian smiled at her, setting her down on the closed lid of the toilet as he started the water running in the tub. Making it fairly hot, he tipped a bottle of lavender oil into the running water. Knowing he'd smell like a girl Ian went ahead and slipped into the tub first, motioning for her to get in and sit on his lap. As she lowered herself into the water, Holly's breath hissed out thru her teeth as her swollen pussy met the hot water.

JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers