Burning Embers

Story Info
Two friends from across the seas meet.
4.4k words
3.5
18.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was waiting in her chair of the living room anxiously. Her friend from across the sea had promised that he'd be coming around lunchtime but not to bother about food as he'd probably already had something.

But this was night time and she kept thinking back to their conversations over the internet. They flirted with each other outrageously whilst they were online and even though both of them knew that It was a little wrong, they couldn't help themselves sometimes, especially with some of the things they said to each other. They kept on at it because they were both fond of each other and he made her feel all special and loved, and she made him feel desirable again after his break up.

As she thought back, she started to become aroused but realised what was happening so tried to wipe the thoughts from her mind with only a minor success. AS she looked down towards the rug lined with fur in front of the roaring fire, she dreamed about lying in front of it with him. They would be both in each others arms as the warmth seeped into their systems, completing the whole romantic setting as they kissed each other.

A loud noise outside awoke her from her waking dream as she looked out of the window and saw that the weather was getting progressively worse. The wind was blowing all of the trees very heavily, making them sway as if desperately holding onto the ground as their leaves were plucked from the branches and being dragged through the air by the invisible force. She began to worry if he would make it alright and shut the curtains, blocking out the awful scene. She moved over to the fire and turned it up slightly making the heat almost intolerable if you were sat next to it, but from a distance the heat was filling up the room making it more cosy. The embers and flame dancing in the firebox to their invisible melody, almost with a hypnotic effect in her mind as she felt her soul pour into the dancing lights and was being replaced by the emanating heat.

As her mental state began to become thinner and thinner, she thought of his image in all of the pictures he had sent over the past year. All of his photos came with a smile or a cheeky grin that she had come to know and love. Over her troubles with her partners, he had been there for her when she was being neglected and felt unloved. She often wished that she had more than words on a screen to relate to as the loneliness overcame her some nights when they were talking. She gave him electronic hugs so often but they were no match for the real thing. But what she remembered most was their more intimate conversations of their cloths and their tastes in sex and romance. What often frightened her was that they both liked the same things and seemed to connect to well, and the fact that with a few words he could send her temperature soaring and turn her on so much. But she was always obliged to keep her hands on the keys as she felt to do otherwise would be wrong.

AS she raised her glass and had another drink of her wine her eyes were transfixed on the flames. Her body was becoming more and more loosened by the effects of the liquor. Her mind was following the same example of the rest of her as the flames worked upon her mind like some form of drug. But it all disappeared in the blink of an eye as she heard a knocking at the door and her heart beat suddenly raced as her whole body jumped.

She rose up and walked to the door in answer to the knocking, every step down the hallway making her whole body quiver in anticipation as she reached for the door handle. She braced herself for the influx of emotion as she felt and heard the wind swirling outside. She opened the door and there he stood.

A young man in his very early 20's with a very short haircut, obviously done with a shaver. He stood there in his black jeans that had a slight fur attached to them as they went up to his shirt in aroyal shade of purple. It was loosened at the top revealing some sort of vest top underneath. He gave his customary smile as if to say hello and thank you. He couldn't believe it himself that he had come all the way from across the ocean to this foreign country and see a very close friend in the woman before him. He knew she was older than he was by some years but it didn't matter to him, he knew she was a good person and he cared for her. And the way he felt for her was very strong right now as he also remembered their more intimate moments over the internet. He stepped into the house as the wind howled behind in, suddenly finding a new place to fly as it left its cold shadow on both the people as it raced down the corridor causing both of them to have Goosebumps on their exposed areas. Her chest suddenly shivered as the wind rose the tiny lumps across the surface of her skin while her heart was racing just as fast. He looked at her in the soft glow of the hallway light with the glow of the fire creeping around the corner of the doorway in front of him as he placed his bag on the floor and looked at her. Her dress was purple and black with straps going over her smooth shoulders. As he gazed at her neck in remembrance of the few conversations where she had confessed to him that any touch there was an instant turn on for her. The whole outfit was covered in purple roses and had a summery feel to it. He scented a faint perfume in the air that soothed him which he liked immensely, she had obviously gone to more trouble for him that she would have for any of her other friends. He felt flattered but aroused as well.

He began to speak to her and the sound of his voice was cheery and bright yet dep and sensual as if to betray and confirm the thick atmosphere between them.

"It's good to finally meet you in person, you look amazing."

She blushed and bowed her head slightly as she suddenly tried to act all shy, but failed as the thoughts in her mind betrayed her expression.

"Thank you. How was the trip and are you hungry?"

"No thank you." He replied politely "as a matter of fact I'm rather tired and I think I should head up to bed."

This deflated her a little bit, she hoped he wouldn't be like her other partners who never had the time for her, and after she had made so much effort for him. She was determined to salvage the mood, as sensual as it was.

"Some wine before you go?" she asked with her voice on a slight inclined tone.

He smiled at her and drew closer. "That would be nice"

She turned her back to him and approached the little table next to the chair opposite the burning fire where the 2 glasses and wine bottle stood in expectancy to be opened to help the mood along. She bent down and poured them two glasses of white wind and turned once again to see him waiting for her, gazing into the fire almost hypnotised as she once was.

She handed him the wine glass and they brought them together with a chiming noise as they struck that was comforted by the background flickering of the fire and it's gentle sound crackling.

"Cheers." He said as he gazed into her eyes.

"Cheers." She replied as she could almost feel the electricity between them. They both raised their glasses and tasted the wind, never leaving their eyes from each other until they closed them to drink from their glasses. He lowered his first and gave out a noticeable shiver.

"Are you alright?" she asked. Her voiced laced with concern.

"Yes." He smiled back, "it's just the wine has an effect on me."

"Me too." She replied and they both giggled slightly. She then took his glass from his hand and approached the table once again . She almost wished she hadn't.

He silently approached her from behind and had placed his hands around her waist and had began to coress her neck with her lips in such a gentle motion she dropped her wine glass as her whole body lost all rigidity in that powerful moment of passion her guest had embraced her in. Time seemed to slow down to a crawl as she waved her head around in ever increasing surges of extreme pleasure as he had now begin to kiss, lick and suck her neck more and more strongly and her eyes centred on the wine glass falling.

The passage of time had slowed to a crawl as she saw the glass tumbling and spiralling down through the air similar to a way a stone would descend down through water in the seas. It rotated downwards and landed on the edge of the furry rug in front of the fire, not shattering but hitting the ground with a gentle thud as the fur of the rug cushioned it's impact and stopped it from shattering. She could control herself no longer as every suck on her sensitive neck simply drew the life right out of her body, only her legs being as tight as they were kept her upright. He raised his hands to the straps of her dress and rolled the down past her shoulders. The whole motion amplified the feeling of him sucking her neck and her head almost burst as he reached up his hands and pulled down her dress to reveal her breasts which he then began to run his fingers over. He pulled on her nipples and twiddled them through his fingers and she felt like the pressure would make her heart stop in ecstasy.

She could take it no longer! She grabbed his hands around her own breasts and squeezed them hard sending a surge of electricity to both her brain and her vagina as suddenly her resolve broke and she turned and tore his shirt off. He did have a vest top on underneath and it was a dark black which ran along the curves of his torso frame, she placed her palms flat on his chest muscles and squeezed as he had done with her. She could feel the muscle beneath his skin and it was firm as she almost dug her nails into him, but instead she pushed him down upon the furry rug in front of the fire where the heat blazed as she collapsed on top of him and kissed him passionatley. She almost felt like she was forcing her tongue into his mouth as the intense heat spiralled around the two lovers and the kissed and squeezed the life out of each other in the furious heat of passion they were both encircled in. She raised herself up and moved up to let her breasts fall upon his face which he instinctively began to suck and lick which sent both of them into a more and more explosive mood with every passing, intense second. He suddenly gripped her body tightly and they rolled over so that she was now under his body moaning with pleasure as his manly frame lie on top of her writhing in delight as their bodies tried to be communicating in a deep and sensual language. As their kissing got more and more passionate she took her hands down to below his waist, unfastened his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled down on them to reveal his now erect and hard penis which she started to stroke in between her legs. The sound of him moaning vibrated against her as their frantic kissing continued through the actions of their bodies beneath them in the sweltering heat from the fire. He reared up and looked down upon her. Her breasts were shown over the dress which he had pulled down earlier and her legs were apart as the space he filled between them was now vacant, but he looked down and saw her underwear was black and lacy and his instincts took over. He reached his hand between her legs and started to circle around the material covering her vagina which moved with his fingers, telling him that she had become very wet and turned on. It was that and the moaning she let out as his fingers brushed across her underwear in circling motions making her almost scream with pleasure. He clambered over himself and pulled off his trousers which were now resting below his erection and she instinctively pulled her dress above her head leaving only her pants remaining which he then removed, his hands almost straining at the material and he nearly ripped them off in the fire of passion. He copied her moves as he grabbed his vest top and pulled it over his head revealing his manly frame which glowed red and orange with the burning firelight which reflected off his torso, showing the curves of his muscular chest. They were now totally naked with each other in front of the searing fire. She was lying on the rug, the fur coressing her back and sneaking around her waist and sides and he was kneeling over her. His body glowing from the fire and his erection now harder than ever as they looked into each others eyes.

"I want you!" he said to her. She smiled at him as she lay on the rug totally naked.

"I want you too," she replied. "take me now".

He leant forward and reached his hand around his penis and guided it into the wetness between her legs and as his shaft flowed into her, she let out a moan of delight as her lungs let out the breath she didn't realise she had been holding and he let out a single groan, laced with fiery passion.

She gripped his waist as he began to move his hips slowly at first into her but he started to speed up as she held him tighter, holding his frame as he moved in and out of her, pushing all of the right spots inside her sending her head almost to the point of fainting. It was the intense heat as they made love together, their body temperature soaring, not helped by the fire beside them as beads of sweat started to form on both their bodies from the exercise. As the temperature grew, they both moaned and groaned with furious temperament as they became almost animal as they held each other. Beads of sweat were starting to fall upon her body, so she pulled him down against her red hot chest as he kept heaving and pushing within her.

"I've been waiting for this for ages," she said between exhales "The feel of you inside me and your body near mine"

"Me too." He replied "You feel so wet and it's really turning me on! Does it feel good, me inside you, rubbing against you?"

Every word he spoke as his penis rubbed past her clitoris was spoken with the deep passion as the heat made her head spin. Or was it what they were doing? He was a very good lover and she had not made love this intensely for a long time. Every thrust he made into her brought a sharp pleasurable feeling as she could feel herself becoming more and more stimulated by the second. He could also feel the sensations as he lay on top of her making love as hard as he could to her. He had never been this close to anyone for ages and even then, it was never this good. He suddenly felt her vagina tighten around his cock as the top stroked her clit with ever increasing speed as she started to moan louder and louder in ecstasy. The feeling of her about to cum was being shared as both of the lovers became more and more fiery, both of them were searing hot down by the fire upon the fur of the rug which only served to intensify the passion shared between them. He raised himself up to make the sex more pleasurable for her in another angle and it worked perfectly as she almost screamed with delight on every hard thrust.

She moaned more louder and her breathing became more and more laboured and he also had started to quiver, his body flowing with passionate, sensual energy stemming from the tip of his penis moving forcefully within her and the two of the lovers came closer and closer until she finally started to come and her body convulsed with pleasure.

"Oh god baby!" she yelled out. "I'm coming, fuck me harder!"

He smiled down into her eyes. "Me too and I'm not going to stop!" he replied and they both smiled at each other. But the smiles were soon turned to expressions of elation and passion as her vagina suddenly went into spasm and the feeling of several orgasms rocked through her system sending waves of pleasure through every fibre of her body as he only went harder and faster. They both started to come almost simultaneously and once again he was forced into her large chest, never stopping for a moment but started to suck her nipples like a vampire seizing its prey for the kill in front of the blazing heat of the fire. The moment had came and the passion had engulfed their bodies like some powerful beast who struggled through endless heat to find it's moment, and the moment had come for both of them. She let out a scream as she finally felt the walls of her vagina tighten for the last time and as in answer to her body writhing in orgasm, he felt himself erupt bringing nothing but the hottest feeling in his mind and his penis and he almost passed out from the heat as he moved slower and slower, the feeling of passion slowly transforming into the afterglow as bright as the fire they lay in front of.

After a few moments he had stopped moving altogether. They both lay in each others arms on the rug ad kissed slowly but romantically as they both glowed with the romance of the moment, looking dearly into each others eyes. She was the one to finally break the silence only accompanied by the cracking of the fire which had also begun to die down as if it had viewed the heat of the two lovers and tried to out do them with no success.

"Oh baby," she began; "that was incredible!"

"That was well worth the wait" he replied. "I've been thinking of you ever since we started to have more "intimacy" in our talks and when I looked at your pictures and saw the sexy person I'm with now"

She smiled modestly and curled up with him more tightly. It had been a while since anyone had called her good looking and sexy and she was enjoying every minute of it as she lay cuddled close to her friend from across the sea.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed now." He said quietly almost with a childlike quality which she found cute, she smiled and held him to her breast more tightly.

"Ok then you go first, it's at the back of the house. I'll be there in a moment" she replied, the glow starting to slowly dissipate. He picked up his things and walked naked towards the back of the house until he came to a bedroom with oriental decorations within. He remembered her saying she liked the patterns in a conversation long ago so guessed it was her bedroom. He placed his bag onto a wooden chair amongst similarly made furniture amongst the black decorations which he liked a great deal and suited the décor nicely. But he wasn't sleeping in the furniture so looked towards the bed as he put on his night-shorts. (he felt disposed to do so because he was in a friends house. He usually wore nothing when going to bed) The mattress seemed to be very comfortable as he sat down on it without a single squeak or creak. He figured he was going to have a very nice nights sleep as he was quite tired from the passionate moments he had shared with his friend and climbed into bed almost falling asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow, but he was brought back into consciousness by the sound of the door opening and her stepping into the room. He smiled at the sight of her as he always felt she was gorgeous and there she stood in her purple, silk night-shirt looking very elegant as she crept into bed with him. They gazed into each others eyes for a moment.

"It's been ages since I cuddled in bed with someone and fell asleep in their arms" she said almost dreamily, the sleep creeping up on her.

"I know, me neither." He replied. "So come here lover." And she shuffled along the bed and they embraced each other and kissed gently. The felt the intimacy as they lay there together in bed amongst the silk sheets and felt the cosiness shared between a loving couple even thought they were friends. AS they both lay on the line between reality and dreams, they felt more closer to each other than ever before, and it wasn't because of the passion earlier. It was because of their shares likes and habits. They both decided to make a go of it as they closed their eyes, her head resting on his chest and began to dream.

The night passed and morning came with the dawning of the sun and the birds singing outside heralding a new day for both of them. They had moved slightly during the night as they slept but always ended up in each others arms one way or another as if their unconsciousness didn't want them to be apart from each other any longer. She was the one to wake up first, albeit slowly and her first thought was to hug the person holding her tighter as she felt his love for her as he lay there sleeping. But the act of her tight hug awoke him and almost automatically he hugged her back, almost as tightly but not confusing strength with tenderness. They were both tired still but she looked into his eyes dreamily and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, to which he responded to almost instinctively. Although they were both tired they both felt the warm glow that ensued from every kiss, as if the fire and heat from last night was still glowing faintly within them. They kissed more and more frequently but not an increase in passion was felt by either of them as they enjoyed this moment of tenderness As she rolled onto her back taking her with him and unbuttoned the top button of her night-shirt. She did this to feel more relaxed and comfortable as sometimes the flimsy material flapped against her body and she was too tired yet cosy to let her mood get ruined by her clothes. She was turned on by the tenderness of the moment they were sharing and her body gave off the signals to him as they lay there kissing gently. She reached down and pulled the lower part of her night dress up to reveal her genitals which had become turned on and moist with the calm, loving feeling. He felt her mood and he was also turned on as well by the tender feeling between then and he pulled his night-shorts down below his slightly erect penis and worked his way into her once more. There was not the intense passion of their heated encounter last night, it had been replaced by comfort and tenderness as they made love slowly and tenderly on the bed as the morning came upon them.

12