Bus Again

Story Info
A memorable bus journey.
1k words
4.03
51.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We, my husband, and me were returning after visiting a relative's function late at night. The bus was crowded. My husband pushed me inside and instructed me to go at the back thinking it may not be less crowded there. He was wrong It was much more crowded and we both got stuck. I was at the back and he was stuck somewhere in the middle.

Some more crowed came in and I was pushed back against a young man who was facing me. I was holding the supporting straps with both my hands but still swaying with the movements of the bus. Every now and then I was falling on him but he supported me with firm body. He was pleasant to look at strong, medium height and in his twenties.

Suddenly I realized that something was poking me at my pubes. When I looked down it was his erection. By the impression it created it was quite big. I tried to push away but there was no space. I looked at him.

"I am sorry, I can't help." He whispered in my ear." You are very beautiful." He added.

I tried to look at my husband but he was also pushed against some lady passenger and by his expression he was enjoying. I removed one of my hands from the holding strap to put it in-between us but it touched his erection. I thought what the heck at least I can feel the size of it. My husband was average and I heard there are men with bigger equipment. Curiosity kills the cat, but what a way to go. By then I was hot wet and I started itching you know where.

The bus was dark and nobody was noticing. I started rubbing it slowly.

"Please open the zip." He whispered with eagerness in his voice and spread his legs further.

I lowered the zip slowly and it sprang out. He was without shorts and I had to cover it with folds of my saree. It was may be a foot long. You know I am exaggerating but it was thick and long. Off course I am comparing it with whatever sizes I saw before, including my hubby. You see we are a liberal couple and we don't mined if one of us missed the beat once in a while. I took the monster with my palm but I was unable to circle it with my fingers. It was hot, leaking from the mouth and stiff like steel. I tasted the nectar and it was sweet. I thought I might jack him to give him relief. But the young man wanted the real thing and now it was his turn to lead the action. He lowered his hand and slowly started lifting my saree. It was dark, crowded and by then I was reckless. I helped him to reach his goal.

He touched me, explored me, pushed his one then two of his fingers in my itching wet snatch and tasted me. By then his member had his own ideas. It too wanted to explore me and who I was to refuse such a delicious request. I took it in my hand and tried to relive my itch with it. But the itch was somewhere deep inside. I was desperate. I inserted it slowly by spreading and lifting one of my legs. It was difficult but I was fully supported by the body of the young man. Slowly it went in spreading me to the limit till it reached the end of my tunnel. I left it there. The rest of the things were taken care by the jerks of the bus and the sweet potholes of the road. Once in a while the bus was stopped suddenly, that was an additional bonus. How many times I came I lost the count and finally, after ages the young man grunted and started filling me with his hose. I clamped my mouth tight, as I was afraid it might come out of my mouth. I know it cannot happen that way but still who knows strange things happen in life.

It slipped out and I pushed it in, after wiping it lovingly with my saree folds, and zipped him. Some of the passengers were getting down and our destination was approaching fast. I turned around without a glance towards the young man and slowly started towards the door. I know I left a trail behind and finally I reached the door where my sweet hubby was waiting for me. One cannot live on his wishes and need a support to stay with in your thick and thin. That support may not that much thick but he was caring, forgiving and reliable.

My saree was a mess and feet were slippery. I took the support of my husband and the first thing I did, when we reached our apartment, to go for a bath and change of cloths. My hubby did the same, complaining he was mess all over.

I suspected he too did some mischief and I knew he will come clear of it and that happened the very next day.

We slept late, as it was an off day for both. He came back from bath and lay down by me. He nudged me with his erection, which was urgent.

"What?" I said pretending to be asleep.

"Honey you didn't ask me what happened to me in the bus."

"The same which happened to me, we were squeezed like fruits in a juicer."

"I was in a real squeeze, I mean real, and I came."

"Don't be silly, how can you come like that?"

"I was sucked in the bus."

" Don't fool me. We were miles apart."

"It was a lady passenger."

"You have a very vivid fantasy, I know, but there is a limit to it. I think you had a wet dream."

" No, it was not a dream. You know I was stuck against a lady near the front."

"I saw you, you were pathetic, all red and blue."

" She opened it and put it in her sweet mouth and who I was to refuse."

"I don't believe it. The bus was crowded."

"I was pushed and she covered it with my shirt. She deep throated me for ages and I came."

"I know you did. You told me you lucky so and so."

I squeezed him hard and we did you know what. Tell me was I suppose to tell him my story, na........ of course not.