Bus Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

She was right, which meant she'd been traveling this route, this bus for far longer than I ever knew. For whatever reason, there were less than a half dozen people on board when the bus stopped. And true to her word, this time she was sitting all the way in back, with the six bodies all sitting near forward. Two of which must have been a couple as they were the only two sitting together. Even so, we didn't have anyone within eight rows of us, though I still couldn't imagine how we could actually sit in the back and fuck without someone being the wiser.

Obviously, I hadn't done this before.

As I neared the back row, Julie scooted over allowing me to pass. "Sit with your back against the window," she told me. "After you've pulled your sweats down first," she added with a wink. I did so, as she then slid in closer towards me, once again bunching up yet another very short skirt. "We're just two young lovers cuddling together on the backseat," she then said filling me in. "Let me do all the work."

I mean it's not like I had visions of fucking her doggy style on the back seat or anything. Ok, well...maybe I did. But that wasn't very realistic. What was...was how she just sort of settled back in towards me, managing to slip down and over my cock in one fell swoop, with no one the wiser as I folded my arms about her chest, the feel of her soft, braless...breasts, pressed against my arms. I felt her cunt contract, which was another amazing sensation. Without even moving, she seemed to be stroking my cock as though her mouth was in fact sucking it. This was again something new. I'd never fucked anyone without moving before. Which we were. Though after a bit, we finally did begin to move some, always alert and keeping an eye out should anyone grow curious and look back towards us. If they did, we stopped, Julie turning her head towards me as we kissed, looking more like what she'd told me we would look like should anyone look back towards us. And I guess two people making out, tended to keep other's eyes averted from watching. Sort of a privacy thing I suppose. Though I seriously doubted that same rule applied towards actual fucking. Again, anyone discovering that would no doubt alert the driver, who would no doubt pull the bus over and kick us off. Or worse, we'd be hauled off to jail in chains for perverting the mind of the ninety-year-old grandmother sitting up front directly behind the driver. Obviously, they didn't have buses back then when she was of fooling around age. If she ever did. Though I did briefly wonder what it might feel like on the back of a hay cart or something.

Julie's wet slick pussy reminded me of what we were doing however as she very slowly, and very teasingly began working herself against me. Each of us with eyes glued forward should anyone decide for whatever reason to look back towards us. And likewise being aware of the height of the seat we were sitting behind, no one could see much of anything else unless they stood either. Which meant that when I pulled up the top Julie was wearing in order to cup both of her braless breasts in my hands as we sat there fucking, I got the additional enjoyment of playing with those wonderful fleshy soft pliant boobs while we did.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm getting close here," she told me. "I want to feel you cum inside me when I do," she then added. "I want to feel your fresh hard squirts filling my cunt as I cum," she said a bit too loudly, and I noticed then for the first time the bus driver appear to be actually looking up into his rear-view mirror. For a moment I held still, but she wasn't about too, now thrusting, pushing back against me as she came, as I did. I felt my cock lurch, explode and began to empty itself deep inside that amazingly wet cunt of hers, drenching us both, along with the seats as she exploded in pure unbridled ecstasy.

And this time, we did get more than just one or two curious looks our way, including one from the ninety year old, though truth be told, I think she was smiling at us.

Long before Julie's scheduled stop, she'd climbed off making herself presentable again, as I did.

"Well, it's been nice," she told me. "I've certainly enjoyed this week with you," she then added, "And wish we'd had more time to enjoy one another the way we have."

"What are you saying?" I asked, already knowing the answer to that.

She hesitated briefly before continuing. "Well, you see...the driver? He's my husband. And this week he's been filling in for the regular guy who's been on vacation. Next week, he's doing the fill in for another guy on another route, so obviously...I'll be on that bus."

I looked at her with what had to be an incredulous expression on my face, though at the moment, words failed me.

"Maybe, if you're still taking this bus, the next time Larry fills in on this route, we'll bump into one another again. I'd really like that," she told me, still leaving me without a word in response as the bus slow rolled at the next stop, where she stood and once again made her way forward. This time, it was far easier to see without so many people in the way. She paused briefly, leaned over kissing the driver, turned, looked back at me smiling and then waved. She got off, standing there as the bus pulled away from the curb, me looking back, knowing it would no doubt be the last time I would ever see her again.

But the really weird part was, getting off at my stop, passing by the driver, having to stand there and wait for the doors to open letting me out.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride," he said simply grinning at me.

And admittedly...I did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers
12