Bus Ride

Story Info
A brief encounter told from both sides.
875 words
3.93
24.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her story:

The cross-town bus was full and I had to stand in the aisle. I was going to visit my boyfriend for a day of sex, so I was too busy thinking about what we were going to do to find the crush annoying. But the driver was jerky and I couldn't reach a hanger, so I was being thrown around a bit. On one particularly violent lurch I grabbed the shoulder of the guy sitting by me, and then leant against him as the bus took a corner too fast. I felt him lean into me to steady me. Without thinking I stayed resting my hip against his shoulder: it was more stable that way.

I was conscious of the heat of his body through my thin cotton dress. I glanced down, but all I could see was a head of fair hair and a white shirt. The feel of his shoulder against my hip sent me off into an erotic daydream about my boyfriend: how he would grab me as soon as I came in the door, tear off my dress and take me on the carpet. I had deliberately left off my bra and panties in order to make this process quicker: they usually got ripped anyway.

Gradually I became aware of something stroking the back of my thigh, just above the knee. At first it blended with my reverie but then I realised it was my neighbour; I could tell by the movement of his shoulder that it was his hand that was slowly and gently working its way up my thigh. It was in fact very erotic, and I didn't protest. In fact my daydream grew ever more detailed and arousing.

The hand was now within an inch of my crotch. I shifted my legs apart to enable closer contact. He touched my lips and I imagined his surprise at finding (a) no panties and (b) wetness already slicking the soft folds of skin. His fingers continued their upward journey and pushed slowly but firmly into my wet slit. This was unbelievably exciting. I looked around the bus, but no-one seemed to be noticing. He must have had two or three fingers right in me, another finger touching my tingling rosebud, something else (his thumb?) gently massaging my rear entrance. Wow! I could take a lot of this! I only hoped he would make me cum before I had to get off the bus.

I stared blindly out of the window as he worked his fingers in and out and round about, seeing nothing but visions of me and my boyfriend coupling in increasingly outrageous ways. It was delicious torture . . .

It took me every ounce of self-control to keep silent and motionless as the climax surged through me. I wanted to shout obscene things and writhe furiously on his insistent fingers. But I didn't, and I don't think anyone noticed as I achieved my state of bliss.

I nearly missed my stop. I had to pull free from his still probing fingers and push through the other passengers, feeling weak-kneed and remote. As the bus pulled away I stood limply and wetly on the roadside, not even catching a glimpse of his face.

=========

His story:

The bus was filling up but I got an aisle seat. At the next stop they were standing in the aisle. I got a little chocolate-skinned bimbo in a skimpy white dress next to me - quite an eyeful but I couldn't see her face. Did Mr Gallant offer her his seat? No he didn't - I paid for this seat.

The driver must have been late for his break 'cos he took the route like he was stock-car racing. My bimbo swayed around and clutched my shoulder. I felt her hip steady itself against me. God, she was radiating some heat!

I let my arm hang down and casually brush the back of her leg. It could have been an accident. When it happened three times and she only leant harder against me I started to stroke her thigh in earnest. It was like hot velvet, and it went all the way up! Now we both knew what was going on! I reached her red-light zone. Hey! hot honey! The girl was totally bare-assed! And wet, as wet as hot chocolate! I wiggled my fingers up into her sex-pot. This girl was no virgin, that was for sure. She was loving it all the way up!

I found her cum-button with my little finger and her asshole with my thumb, then got going with the in and out. She was so hot, drops of her cream were running down my hand. I pumped away harder, I could tell she was trying not to show any signs of what was going on. After a short while she gripped hard on my fingers and her body went rigid. A mini flood ran down my arm. She came, hard and long.

The bus had pulled up. Suddenly she broke free and pushed her way down the bus. Bye bye, hot chocolate girl, it was nice while it lasted. I looked around and carefully licked my fingers, one by one. Black treacle, yum!