Bus Stop Girl

Story Info
Innocent 22 yo Nanci Jones first time.
7.9k words
4.33
28.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy day at the small bookstore as Nanci was trying to close up. Only one last customer and she would be able to gather her things and meet up with her friend Tina for the evening she had been looking forward to. She was running late, which was nothing new for the young manager. Though she had many responsibilities, Nanci had spent most of the day only thinking of the possibilities of tonight.

As the last customers came to her register, she noticed what an attractive couple they were. A very distinguished and handsome gentleman and a young beautiful and quite exotic looking woman. They were buying the full set of the new 50 Shades of Grey series. A sizable purchase in deed.

Being an avid reader herself, Nanci knew well of what the books entailed and wondered if they would enjoy them as much as she had. She had read many books of romance, eroticism and even of BDSM, but had never had any real experience. Few would have guessed that she, being so conservative in appearance and mannerism, would embrace such wild fantasy and kinky sexuality.

At last she was done with her responsibilities at the bookstore and locked up for the night. Now she was off to a rare evening of adventure. Her friend Tina was due to pick her up in half an hour. They were to meet up with some local boys from the neighborhood. She was especially excited to see Tommy Ross, a high school heartthrob whom she had a crush on for some time. Tommy was handsome and athletic but usually dated girls with very large breasts and very small intellects. Neither of which Nanci could offer, but tonight would be different. She had heard Tommy had recently broke up with his girlfriend and was on the rebound and could be vulnerable. This was her chance. Tonight she would reveal her burning desire and wild nasty side to him. Nanci was not a virgin, but her few experiences were less than memorable..

This was the night she had been waiting for. The chance to fuck Tommy like he had never been fucked before. She had many fantasies involving Tom. She had even purchased a lacy pair of crotchless red panties and matching push up bra which made her small breasts seem bigger and the sexy panties exposed her delicate vagina, which was carefully trimmed and perfumed to entice young Tommy boy.

After nervously waiting for her friend to pick her up, she began to wonder why Tina was so late. For nearly an hour she waited. This is not how she had envisioned this special evening she thought, as it started to rain heavily. She called Tina's cell. No answer. She tried again and again until finally she answered. "Hello Tina, where the hell are you?" She asked. By the sound of her slurred words and the music, glasses and laughter in the background she could tell Tina was drinking. Nanci was stunned and the heartbroken when she heard what sounded like Tommy's voice in the background telling her to hang up. Tina's excuse was total bullshit saying she was not feeling well and would not be able to pick her up. As Tina hung up, quietly saying she was really sorry, her giggles indicated otherwise. Nanci stood there in the cold rain holding the phone and wondering what the fuck had just happened.

The rain continued falling and Nanci was now soaking wet. She had been betrayed by her friend and she was furious. Now what the fuck was she to do? She had no other plans for the night and no way home! She began to walk toward a nearby bus stop. It was late and she hoped she could catch the last bus to her small apartment, located on the far side of town. As she walked, the last bus passed her, splashing her as it rolled by. She reached the bus stop and was trying to call a taxi when her phone slipped from her cold fingers, landing in a puddle. That was the final straw- F-U-C-K IT! She screamed, as the night seemed to be going from bad to worse. She began sobbing at how her friend had screwed her over. At how she had made such an effort to prepare herself for Tommy. How she had foolishly spent way too much on that sexy lingerie just for him and how her plan to fuck his brains out were now as useless as her wet cell phone.

A few moments later, a dark sedan pulled up. It was a beautiful Jaguar VandenPlas with tinted windows and shiny chrome accents which sparkled in the night. The black window rolled down and a woman's sultry voice asked if she was alright. She realized it was the couple from the bookstore. Nanci regained her composure enough to say she was fine and ask if they could call her a taxi.

"Nonsense Sweety, hop in, we can give you a lift" she said as she opened the door. Nanci paused, then climbed in. "Thank you so much" she said. "I remember you from my bookstore earlier this evening".

"Oh yes, you were the lovely young lady who helped us find those wonderful books" the woman said smiling warmly. "My name is Alexis and this is my...'friend' Richard. What's your name?

"Nanci Jones" she replied humbly.

"So Nanci, where are you going? And what may I ask are you doing out so late on such a frightful night?"

"My friends stranded me" she said disappointedly.

"You need some new friends sweety. With this terrible rain, we nearly missed you on our way home. You look like a wet kitten, soaked to the bone." Alexis said, smiling over her shoulder.

Nanci replied, "My place is out past Hillshire Avenue".

She began to noticed how warm and luxurious the interior of the car was as it quietly glided down the dark highway. The supple soft leather seats, the sweet and spicy combination of his cologne and her perfume. The rhythm of the windshield wipers and the raindrops, the soft music had a hypnotic effect on her.

She recalled the books they had purchased earlier and thoughts of a kinky scene between them stirred something deep inside her. She began to feel a warm slippery tingling sensation between her legs and remembered the sexy lingerie she was wearing beneath her wet clothes.

Private whispers between the couple drifted into the backseat as they drove into the night. The rage and heartbreak she had felt earlier seemed to fade as they continued out of town.

"We are happy to take you home, Nanci, but will need to stop by the house on our way- if that's okay?" Alexis asked.

"That would be fine" said Nanci, being grateful for the ride. "I'm really in no big hurry"

The sedan turned off the main highway towards the exclusive neighborhood of Esquire Estates, an area Nanci had heard of, but had never actually visited. They arrived at the gated entrance as Richard pressed a button on the visor to open the large iron gates. Their driveway was long and twisting, lined with well manicured trees and Nanci could tell it was would likely be a large and very elegant home.

They pulled up to the main entrance of a grand estate. Large white pillars and beautifully ornate doors were framed by ivy. Circular white steps led upward and everything was beautifully illuminated in the rainy darkness.

"It should only be few minutes sweetheart, won't you come in with us? There's something we'd like to show you" said Alexis as she open the door of the sedan.

Nanci joined them at the entrance of the impressive residence, feeling as if they were about to enter some stately manor or sacred temple. As the large front doors opened Nanci was surprised at the beauty and warmth of such a grand foyer. Though it was well furnished in both fine style and stature, she sensed a peaceful elegance and comfort in spite of it being so sophisticated which was unfamiliar to her conservative upbringing.

Alexis took her hand and lead her down a hallway into the study. "This is something I thought you could really appreciate" motioning towards the library. It contained hundreds and hundreds of beautiful books on large walnut shelves and paneled walls. A beautiful fireplace filled most of the main wall of the study where there was a bright fire going. It lit the room with a golden light, flickering and filling the room with a warm glow.

"Since you worked in a bookstore, we thought you would appreciate this as much as we do" said Alexis in a whispered tone. "It's one our favorite places in the house". Richard added, "its our private collection, so many wonderful stories.

Do you have any favorites Nanci? " He asked softly.

"Well, I do like the classics, like ... um, Shakespeare." She replied, as if awaiting his approval. "I do too" Alexis said reassuringly as she removed a large red leather bound volume of the Complete illustrated works of William Shakespeare. "Come here and look at this" motioning Nanci to join her on an oversized chair facing the fire.

"We should have a brandy, just to take the chill off" Alexis stated factually. "Richard darling, would you get us some of that wonderful Lois XIII brandy? "Would you like one Nanci? It is the very best".

"Oh yes, that sounds wonderful" she replied, hoping it would help shake off the chill from her wet clothes and the emotional pangs of Tina's betrayal. "Please make mine a double!" She added with a slight smile.

As they open the elegant book and savored the brandy, Nanci shivered from her damp clothes which were now just cold, wet and uncomfortable. "Richard would you be a dear and bring a towel and my robe for our guest?" She said. Nanci smiled agreeably and swallowed the remaining brandy, which warms her wonderfully and makes her yearn for another -which Alexis is already pouring for her.

As the brandy and firelight bring about a heady and warm fuzzy feeling, Alexis says "Darling, we will need to get those clothes dry before you catch pneumonia. Here you go, now put this on". As she hands Nanci a towel, a red silk robe and another brandy.

Alexis leads her by the hand to a washroom down the hall. There she helps remove Nanci's soaking wet clothing and her shoes and wet socks. They giggle as Alexis wrings out the socks, the wetness dripping into the sink. Then comments on how beautiful her lacy bra and panties are. Nanci is gracious and bashfully decides to keep them on.

She had always been thin and despite her 21 years of hoping that one day she would develop more womanly curves and features, she remained trim and somewhat boyish in appearance. She did, however have a small, but well rounded and feminine bottom which along with her long blonde hair helped avoid the awkward occurrence of being mistaken for a boy.

Tonight, wrapped in Alexis's beautiful silk robe, sexy lace panties and matching push-up bra she felt like a real woman. Perhaps it was the brandy which shifted her attitude, but she had nothing better in mind than this very moment. Her heart began to pound at the thought of what could happen later tonight. She felt a tinge of insecurity and quickly finished the remaining brandy as she returned to the study.

Richard was seated in the big chair smoking a pipe, which smelled of cherry tobacco. A smell which she was fond of. Her favorite Uncle had smoked a pipe and it somehow comforted her as she settled onto the couch.

Smoke rings floated into the fire as another brandy was poured. Thoughts of her uncle stirred fond memories of her first experiences of being seen and treated as a woman stirred a warm tingling between her legs.

"Where is Alexis" She asked. Richard smiled and said "she is drying your clothes, but will be returning shortly".

"So Nanci, how do you like the brandy?" He asked. "It is so smooth and flavorful because it is aged for over 50 years in a castle somewhere in France... Nothing but the very best for our special guest" he stated in a subtle British accent.

He obviously had come from a very wealthy family and enjoyed the finer things in life. Nancy noticed his warm smile and bright blue eyes as he spoke to her in the flickering firelight. She found him to be very handsome and distinguished gentleman in his mid 50s. His thick head of hair was accented by streaks of grey on the sides and he was was well groomed. His perfectly trimmed beard was dark and quite flattering to his features. His eyes had a certain sparkle, like a young boy about to get into something he shouldn't. Very attractive..she thought, for an older man. She could see why a such a beautiful and much younger woman like Alexis would choose Richard, or had he chosen her?

Alexis was an amazingly beautiful woman, dark haired, shapely and statuesque with a dark, smoky voice with a slightly exotic accent. Her feminine body was everything Nanci had always want to be. Beautiful and charming, yet approachable and her sensuality was subtle but undeniable. Nanci could not decide who chose who, but it really didn't matter because tonight they had both chosen her. She could feel it. Sensing something moving behind the scenes... Something warm and sticky and sweet...

Just as her thoughts cleared, the doors to the study swung open and there stood Alexis, a silhouette of feminine strength and beauty. The golden glow of the fire was enough to see she was no longer dressed in the elegant white blouse and mid length skirt she had worn earlier. She had changed, transformed into something unreal, some character from the pages of the erotic books Nanci had read.

A vixen of supreme style, sexuality and authority. Dressed in black and red, her full breasts and classic hour glass figure was accentuated by a shiny corset. Her long black hair gracefully pulled up into a sort of beehive style. A spiked choker completed her ensemble. There she was, a true Dominatrix!

Nanci had never actually seen a real Dom, only viewed pictures on the Internet and in a porno magazine at her Uncles, but this was different. She was so real and intimidatingly beautiful.

Nanci was in awe as her heart dropped then returned racing in her chest she gasped, then sighed as the warm slippery feeling between her legs began to saturate her sexy panties. She felt a little dreamy as a wave of chills and goosebumps pleasantly rolled up and down her body.

She gazed in awe and wonder at Alexis. From the pointed tips of her patent leather stiletto boots fitted mid thigh, up her long legs of fishnet stockings, G-string panties and a tight red and black corset. Her round breasts overflowed the top of the leather corset. In one gloved hand she held a spiked dog collar with a chain that sparkled in the warm light of the fire. In the other, a riding crop.

Alexis was stylish and powerful, perfect as ever a woman could be. Mistress Alex had come to her!

As she slowly and elegantly entered the study, she closed and locked the double doors behind her. Nanci took a deep breath, knowing this night would be unlike anything she could have ever imagined.

BUS STOP GIRL - Part 2

Time seemed to stop as the Alexis entered the study slowly closing and locking the doors behind her. The distinct sound of the doors being so deliberately locked hung in the air, sending chills down the back of young Nanci Jones. The sensation of goosebumps and the silky robe sliding over her skin was an exquisite combination. She felt her nipples tingle, erect with anticipation as she gazed upon an image of unknown desire. She then looked over at Richard, with her bright eyes, looking like a 'deer in the headlights'.

He was still seated in the big chair smoking a pipe. He slowly nodded as blue smoke circled his face and he smiled devilishly. For a moment her heart skipped, she felt a twinge of fear that something bad could happen, after all, she really knew nothing of the couple and no one actually knew where she was. But as her gaze returned to Alexis, the fears were replaced with wonder and excitement. A warm and wicked smile crept across the face of her beautiful master. In that moment she felt safe and wanted.

The Mistress moved towards her. Her intentions were clear and Alexis's focus was entirely on her as she approached the couch where Nanci was curled up. The luxurious robe caressed her in a most sensual manner, the dark red fabric complimenting her porcelain skin and matching her new lingerie perfectly. The way it wrapped her girlish curves made her feel sexy and desirable. As sensuous as she ever remembered feeling.

As Alexis stood over her, staring deeply into her eyes - into her very soul, Nanci's heart began to race and entire body felt kind of fuzzy and weak. She paused, confused, not knowing what to say or do. It was only a few seconds, but seemed like an awkward eternity.

Suddenly Alexis grabbed her by the hair and violently threw her to to floor! Nanci was stunned by her brutality and slowly tried to crawl away. Alexis firmly placed a boot on her back, holding her down as she again reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her up to her knees. Looking up at Alexis, she felt small and powerless. Her eyes began to tear up as fear again entered her thoughts. "Please don't hurt me" she pleaded.

Without saying a word Alexis slowly lifted Nanci's face upwards and smiled warmly....then her lip snarled as she ferociously slapped her across the face, knocking her down again. This time she stayed down and began to whimper.

Alexis slowly walked around the her, a heap of red silk and blonde hair strewn on the floor. She bent down affectionately to lift Nanci up to a kneeling position. She then gently stroked the tussled hair back from her teary eyes. Carefully placing the dog collar around her neck, pulling it snugly and then locking it in place.

"There- there Little one", she said comfortingly patting the top of Nanci's head. Her tone then changed sharply."Now you will do what is say, WHATEVER I say, without question - when you do, you will rewarded, disobey and you will be punished. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She asked sternly.

Nanci nodded in agreement and lowered her head in both fear and respect.

"Now stand up" she said as she tugged upwards on the leash. Nanci rose slowly and cautiously. "Now take off that robe," she commanded. Nanci slowly untied the robe which had so gently been placed upon her and let it fall open. As it glided from her body, she felt the slippery softness drop to her feet with a whoosh. Standing there, wearing only the leather dog collar, her red bra and panties, she felt exposed and vulnerable, but also a odd sense of excitement and inexplicable freedom.

"Now my pet, you will walk with me" she said. As Nanci took a step forward Alexis snapped her ass with the riding crop, making a cracking sound and leaving a red strip across her petite bottom. "My pets walk down on all fours" she said, her gloved finger pointing to the ground. Nanci dropped to the floor and looked up at Alexis sheepishly.

"Now you can walk with me" she said pleasantly.

They strolled about, pausing occasionally to display Nanci's taught young body in the glowing firelight. The shadows emphasized her curves, the dramatic contrast as they moved around the dimly lit room. Crack! Sounded the riding crop again on Nanci's bare bottom - teaching her to sit like a dog whenever her master stopped. This continued as they walked around the room. Nanci's round bottom swaying as she crawled along side her Master. It was her pet training or perhaps simply for the amusement of Richard, who was still sitting in the big chair.

As Alexis paused, then sat on the couch, she instructed her new pet to assume the 'footrest' position in front of her. Nanci was a quick study and knew to remain on all fours bowing down so her master could put her feet up on her. She was facing the big chair as Alexis reclined, placing her patent leather boots upon Nanci, delighted with her new pet.

Richard quietly watched with amusement as Alexis began grinding her stiletto heels into the tender flesh of her young plaything. Nanci winced at the discomfort of the sharp heels, but did not make a sound. She knew any noise would bring on the sting of the crop. The restraint impressed her master who removed one heel and began to insert the pointy toe of her shiny boot into Nanci's exposed rear end. The crotchless panties allowed the leather tip inside of her moist pussy. A moan escaped Nanci's lips as waves of unfamiliar pleasure began to flow inside her.